A Neighborly Affair 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I will pay off my gambling marker now."

She swung a leg over my head and then put her knees almost under my shoulders. Rose lifted a bit and put her head on Betty's thigh. I swear that I saw Rose grinning and her eyes twinkling. I looked up and saw Betty's tightly trimmed narrow strip of pubic hair coming down toward me and then darkness enveloped me. I heard Rose whisper to me quietly.

"That's it, Jack. Enjoy her pussy. Use your tongue to fuck her silly "

My cock was moving up and down in Rose's pussy like a jackhammer. I could feel Barney giving her everything he had from behind. Above me, Betty was wiggling and squirming on my face. My tongue was as deep as I could push it into her cunt, and she was responding with a tidal wave of pussy juice. I don't know how long we kept it up. I remember cumming into Rose and Betty flooding my face with juices as she squirted with her orgasm. Barney plowed Rose's ass well after I was done and then spent himself as he ground his cock in circles inside her ass.

Sometime later I remember waking up. I was still on my back. My head was resting on a soft titty that could only be Betty's. Rose lay across me, her head on my chest and one leg thrown across my thighs. Barney was laying on his stomach next to me, his head on Betty's thigh. Everyone else seemed to be asleep. I considered the situation and bowed to the inevitable, closing my eyes as well.

&&&&&

We all finally got up a little before 11 the next morning. I was actually first, mostly because my bladder kept waking me up. I finally untwined myself from the bodies, slipped from the bed, and went to pee. I was still peeing when Betty appeared in the bathroom with me. She stood and watched as I finished. I turned around and she moved in, to sit on the toilet and release her flow of urine into the toilet. She took a deep breath and sighed.

She looked up at me.

"Well. What do you think now."

"I can't decide if this is the most debauched thing I have ever experienced or the best thing that has happened in my life."

"Why can't it be both?"

I looked at her.

"That would suggest that any debauched act could be considered something that is a good thing."

"Why not."

"Well, it's not exactly what society would call appropriate."

"Fuck society."

I looked a little shocked.

"Really. We are over 21, we have paid our dues. Who, in this fucked up world, is to decide what is right or wrong for us. That is our call."

I listened and watched as she wiped herself and then stood. I stepped backward out of the bathroom and a baritone voice startled me from the bed behind me.

"You minky bastard. You are there perving my wife while she pees."

"Hell no. We were having a meaningful and deep... "

I spoke as I turned and saw Barney leaning against the headboard, his hand on Rose's back. She knelt beside him, her head bouncing up and down on his cock.

Barney saw my expression and laughed.

"Remember. I still own her until 7pm. I always enjoy a pre-breakfast blow job."

I was about to offer my usual witty remark when a hand came around from behind me and grabbed my cock, which was already half hard watching my wife stretch her lips over Barney's healthy sized cock. Another hand came around from the other side and grasped my cock as well. I heard a voice from behind me.

"What would you like before breakfast, studman?"

I came up with another witty retort.

"What do you suggest?"

Her hands were working on my cock, and it was soon hard and stiff, throbbing slightly. I felt her lips kiss the middle of my back.

Barney spoke from the bed. I looked over to see him press my wife's face down hard onto his cock. She gagged a bit and then his cock slid into her throat.

"Jack. Get with the program, man. You have my permission to take the slut and do anything you want with her or to her. Fuck her like you own her."

From behind me came a giggle and a hand slid down to cup my balls gently.

I heard Barney groan and I looked to see him hold Rose's head to his cock as his hips pumped. I could see her swallowing and gagging as he pumped cum into her mouth and throat. A huge glob of cum oozed past his cock and dripped down her chin. I saw her cut her eyes to me and then she grinned around his cock.

I turned to Betty, reached up and grabbed her by the huge breast and tugged her toward the door. She yelped as I pulled her along and down the hall. My mind was racing. Suddenly a whole host of pent-up desires, fantasies, and needs seemed to overwhelm me. In the den, I jerked her around in front of me. Her face showed the pain in her tit I was administering. I turned her around to face the back of the leather couch. I put my hand in the middle of her back and pushed. She fell forward over the back of the couch. Her head went down almost to the seat of the couch and her feet came up off the floor. I looked around and spied an old school wire and fabric flyswatter. I hadn't seen one of them in years. The wire handle was twisted along its length to give it strength. I remembered my grandmother using one almost like this on my ass when I was a child. She didn't hit me with the fabric swatter part. She rolled that part into a handle and then used the wire handle on my ass and bare thighs. That woman was a wicked shot with her favorite implement of punishment.

I grabbed the flyswatter and rolled the fabric in my hand and swished the wire handle through the air experimentally. It whistled and sang. I saw Betty's head come up over the back of the couch, her eyes wide.

"Oh, God. No. Please."

I turned and growled. I was still thinking of my wife smiling at me with Barney's cock in her mouth and his cum running down her chin. I figured by now she had his cock deep in her pussy, or even her ass, and was fucking him for all she was worth. I don't know if I was mad, frustrated, or suffering from pent up suppressed sexual need. In any case, I turned and looked at Betty.

'Oh yeah. You can take the strokes on your ass or on those magnificent tits... You're going to get them one way or the other. Then I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can. I may fuck your ass and then shove my shit covered cock in your mouth. "

I half expected her to scream for Barney or at least run to try and get away. Instead, her eyes seemed to roll back in her head, and I heard a guttural groan come from her mouth. Her hips worked and her head dropped back to the seat of the couch. I heard her groan again and then her voice, hoarse and needy.

"My ass. Whip my ass. God Please. Cut it to ribbons and make it bleed. Then fuck my ass."

I didn't hesitate. I turned and swung the flyswatter as hard as I could. The wire handle bent across her ample ass with a wicked snap. Her back arched up and she screamed louder than I expected. I laid on another blow and then another. She was screaming and howling constantly. I hit her ten or twelve more times. The wire had sliced into her plump ass cheeks, leaving streaks of red welts that were already sending rivulets of blood over her ass cheeks.

I could hear her blubbering as she lay bent over the couch. My cock was aching. It was so hard. I was still holding the flyswatter as I stepped up behind and kicked her feet apart. I looked down at her bloody ass shining up at me and I could see the drips coming from her cunt. Her ass was working, alternately opening and closing as she flexed her ass. I put my cock at her asshole and shoved hard, driving about half the length of my cock into her ass. She screamed again and then I felt her push back and I rammed forward meeting her. MY cock disappeared fully into her ass. I withdrew slowly until the head of my cock was almost all the way out and then I set my back foot and slammed forward again. Her back arched again and this time I heard her clearly.

"FUCK YES> > > > > GODDDDDDDD> > > > RIP MY ASS UP> > > "

When she arched her back the last time, I wrapped my hand in her hair and jerked her up. I heard her gurgle and gasp. I pulled back savagely. I drove my cock into her ass again and then pulled her even further back. I felt her slip toward me, and her feet slide down a few inches until they touched the ground. I leaned down and when I heard my own voice it didn't sound like me at all. It was hoarse and guttural, more of a growl than a voice.

"Put your hands behind your back bitch. Grab your wrists."

I felt her hand go behind her back and slide against my belly. I heard her muttering under her breath.

"Yes... yes... yes.... do it... do it... "

I looked down and I could see her massive tits hanging in front of her, moving slightly as she breathed deeply. I still held the flyswatter in my other hand. I swung it across her nearest tit and watched as the thin wire handle cut across her nipple. She screamed again and her ass clenched my cock. I struck her tit again and again and again. She was struggling beneath me now trying to get away from the assault on her tits. I kept her pinned to the back of the couch with my cock in her ass and my hand pulling back on her hair. It seemed the more she screamed, the more I wanted her to scream. Finally, she clenched my cock with her ass and moved her hips in just the right way. I growled again and dropped the flyswatter. That hand reached out and circled her throat and pulled her even closer to me. My hand clenched and I heard her gurgle. I thought she was strangling and then realized she was coming. I spent my load in her ass, and she was a mass of quivering flesh as she ran through a gauntlet of orgasms. I lost my grip on her hair and her neck and stepped back, drawing my rapidly softening cock from her ass. I was breathing hard. I looked down at Betty laying bent over the couch. She wasn't moving but I could hear her moaning. Her ass was a mass of bloody cuts and welts. Cum began to run from her asshole and down her thigh. Something caught my attention and I looked at the door from the hallway into the den.

Barney was standing there leaning on the doorframe. As I turned, he raised his hands and clapped two or three times. He nodded with a smile.

"Bravo! That was a masterful performance. I don't think I could have done any better myself. She will probably be in her zone for at least 30 minutes. Leave her there. Come on. I'll make coffee."

"I'll be there in a minute. I need to pee."

I walked down the hall. I had to pass the bedroom where we had spent the night. As I passed, I looked in and saw Rose lying flat on her back. Her legs were spread wide apart, and her arms were spread as well. She seemed to be unconscious. I stepped in to look down at her. There was no doubt that Barney had, indeed, fucked her at least once more in both her holes. Her pussy and ass were both gaped wide open. She was breathing easily, and I didn't disturb her. I peed and then headed back to the kitchen.

Barney was there. He had found some left over roast beef and had put some between two pieces of bread for an impromptu sandwich. The coffee pot was about half full, so I found a mug and poured a cup. He was watching me. I looked at him.

"I may have gotten a little carried away on your wife."

"I looked at her ass. It looks pretty messy, but she will heal. The only thing you have to worry about now is she may be knocking on your door all the time wanting you to do it again."

I sipped coffee before I answered.

"She may not want to have anything to do with me."

Barney laughed from his belly.

"I doubt that. She has become a real pain slut. She wears me out. It will be good to have someone who can give her a little of what she wants. We might even double team her some night and see if we can get her to safe word out."

I listened in complete amazement.

"I never would have thought."

"What were you two doing at your house? I was surprised that she wasn't breathing hard."

"We were playing strip poker."

I am guessing you won, and she ended up naked."

"Yeah. I had a run of good luck."

Barney shook his head and laughed again.

"Jack. You amaze me sometimes. Betty spent almost ten years dealing poker at a local Indian Casino. She can manipulate cards with the best of them. You were winning because she wanted you to win. She has had her mind set on seducing you for weeks."

"And you knew... and you are ok with that?"

"Jack. It's what she wanted. I suspect that Rose has some of the same needs and desires as Betty. You may be in for more shocks from your lovely and sexy wife. She can fuck like a machine. You already know she got off on Bob's little discipline games."

I reached over and poured more coffee. Barney took the occasion to carry on.

"You also need to take a hard look at yourself. How hard did you cock get when you started wailing away on Betty's ass. I'm betting that if you are truthful, you will admit that the harder you hit her and the more she screamed, the more you wanted to hear."

"I do have to admit that every time I hit her tits, her ass clenched on my cock, and it was the god damnedest thing I have ever felt."

"You seem to have some capacities that I don't have. I can do those things, but I always lose interest. I just not that into it. You, on the other hand, based on what I just saw, really enjoy delivering pain and suffering and you get off on it. You could be in big demand around here."

"What?"

"Most of these women are convinced that they want to experience what Betty and Carol have been telling them about. You remember that game we played with the cards. I got a look at some of those cards and most of them had some form of BDSM. Some were so extreme that I nearly blushed."

"What did Rose's card say?"

"I don't know. I never got a chance to see it."

"Damn. She wouldn't let me see it either."

&&&&&

Later that afternoon, Barney and I ordered four huge pizzas. Betty had finally roused and stumbled to their bedroom. Barney checked on Rose and came back with her in tow. She was still groggy and almost non-responsive. He gave her a cup of coffee and let her recuperate. I sat across the kitchen island, watching her. She didn't seem to acknowledge me or care that she was buck naked with dried flaking cum streaks down her legs and on her chin. She was as wanton and as obscene as anything I have ever seen.

Finally, Barney took her coffee mug and set it on the kitchen counter.

"Go and take a shower. Clean yourself up. Douche your pussy. Wash your hair. Pizza is on the way. While you are back there, tell Betty to get her ass in gear as well."

Betty and Rose walked back into the kitchen. Barney and I were still talking. I was trying to wrap my head around what I had experienced and what came from inside me. When the two women came back in, Barney stopped and looked at them.

"These are two of the best fucked sluts I have seen in a long time."

I saw both women grin and look at each other. Barney grabbed Betty by the arm and turned to look at her ass and then at her tit. He shook his head with a twinkle in his eye. He looked at me.

"Jack, I'm going to have to step up my game. That is one of the best whipped asses I have ever seen."

Betty sidled up to Barney.

"You do just fine Barney. Enough for me anyway."

Betty turned with a wicked glam in her eye.

"But I'm not so sure about Rose. I don't think anyone has a clue what she has buried inside her."

Rose seemed to blush. Just then the doorbell rang. Barney stood up.

"That will be the pizza delivery guy."

He looked at me and grinned.

"Rose. Take this and go let the pizza guy in. Have him carry the pies back here and put them on the table in the media room. Here is a twenty to tip him."

I saw Rose's eyes go wide. She tentatively reached for the twenty.

"Can I get a robe?"

"Hell no, girl. Go get the pizza while it is still hot."

Rose looked at me and I shrugged. She sighed, took the twenty, and headed for the front door. We all stood and waited. In a few seconds, Rose came padding back down the hall from the entryway with the pizza guy behind her. He was probably not more than 17 or 18 years old. His eyes were wide as he watched Rose's ass sway as she walked. When they came by the kitchen, he saw Betty and her massive tits, and he nearly walked into a wall. Barney spoke to him.

"Be careful boy. Don't drop my pizza."

The young man's eyes snapped around the front. We all followed him into the media room and watched as he set the pizzas on the table. When he stood, Rose was there handing him the 20. He took it and looked around, muttered his thanks and made a beeline to the door. Barney laughed and I admit that I did chuckle a bit. We grabbed some paper plates and were soon deep into the pizza.

While we ate sitting in the media room, Barney began to fiddle with the remote control. I have tried to run the media center in Barney's house. It is a game console controller on steroids. I have never mastered it, but Barney could make it sing. In seconds, the TV was on, and he was flipping through options on the home theater system. He finally settled on a digital streaming channel called HentaiAlley. I had never heard of it. A listing of movies came up and he quickly sifted through the offerings until he found what he was searching for. All the titles were in Japanese, so I had no idea what he was doing. He pushed the button, and the movie began to stream.

It took me a while to catch on. First, it was obviously animation. Second, all the titles were in Japanese. Then I saw the subtitles appear and I began to read. I learned that the story was about a young Japanese wife who had a small child. He husband was a junior executive and as such, was subject to spending many hours at work. The young child was at school during the day.

As the story started, several young men enter the apartment where the woman is home alone. They proceed to tie her up and rape her repeatedly. As this goes on, she becomes immersed in the rape and the bondage. She begins to respond and soon orgasms as the hoodlums continue to abuse her.

This becomes a daily routine. The abuse and the sex become more and more intense, and the woman responds to it all. In time the hoodlums take the woman to another man. I learned that this man ran a special sex show where women were brought into a club to be raped and tortured. He also produces sex shows for a select audience where women are publicly used on stage and then the patrons of the club are encouraged to join in.

The young woman is eventually introduced on the stage of the club where she is repeatedly tortured in various ways and raped. In the end, she is gang raped by the members of the club. During the gangrape, she discovers that her husband is among the participants. The film ended with that. I blinked quickly as the screen gave off a white light. Barney raised the lights in the room. I looked around.

Betty was sitting on the floor next to the low table holding the pizza. Her pizza lay on her plate uneaten and apparently forgotten. Bett was quite busily working her fingers in her crotch. I was not surprised to see Rose in the same state. She was laying back against the couch, sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide and her hand buried in her pussy.

Jack was munching pizza and watching. He looked at me with a grin.

"An interesting little piece of Japanese Hentai. I have a couple of hundred hours of it. It is a nice change of pace when you get tired of regular porn. "

"Yeah. I can see that."

"Some of it gets really bizarre. The ones with the monsters with tentacles can really get off the wall."

I heard Rose groan and looked in time to see her shudder with much less intensity. I looked back at Barney.

"Where did you get this stuff?"

"It's all over the internet. Most of it is censored due to the Japanese government. To get the uncensored stuff you need to have access to the black web."