A Neighborly Affair 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips pulsed multiple times. I felt her struggling and when the last spurt of cum went into her throat, I relaxed my grip on her head as my body relaxed. Her head came up with a wheezing gurgling gasp. She coughed several times and when she looked up at me her lips were red, puffy, and a string of cum ran from her lip to the end of my cock. She was beautiful. She lay her head on my thigh and seemed to purr.

It took me several minutes to recuperate enough to continue with my plan. I pushed her back onto her ass and pointed to the leather harness. She reached back and handed it to me.

"Stand up and face away from me."

She did as she was instructed. I could see that a steady flow of her juices was now streaked down each of her thighs to the stocking tops. I placed the leather belt around her waist and buckled it in back. I then reached between her thighs and pulled the crotch strap up and ran it through the buckle at the back. I threaded the leather strap thru the buckle and then jerked up hard. The strap between her ass cheeks immediately cut deeply into the crack of her ass and wedged itself against her pussy and ass hole. I fastened the buckle. Nothing was getting into or out of her pussy and ass until I removed the strap.

I heard her gasp, groan and the sob once as I tightened the strap. I think she had realized that she was going to be wearing the strap and the two pieces of silicon embedded in her ass and pussy for the next good while. When the straps were tight to my satisfaction, I patted her on the ass as I stood up. She heard my leather belt come out of the loop on my pants and she glanced back at me sharply.

"You were late tonight. From now on, every time you are late you will get one stroke on your bare ass for every minute you are late. Do you understand."

She nodded, already streaming tears. She remembered and quickly added her answer.

"Yes Sir."

"Also. From now on you will shave every day from your neck down. If I ever find that you have stubble, I will tie you down and pluck every offending hair from your pussy one at a time with a pair of tweezers. Is that clear."

Her voice was trembling as I finished the sentence.

"Yes, Sir."

"There are going to be some big changes around here from now on. I will go over more of them tomorrow. Now I am tired. I am going to bed. Gather all this stuff up and put it away. Bring your clothing upstairs. You have 30 minutes to get it all done or you get the strap. I will administer your whipping for being late when you get upstairs."

I turned and left without another word or looking back. I heard her snuffling. As I started up the stairs, I looked back, and she was on her hands and knees stuffing the toys back in the sack. I smiled and headed upstairs. I was already in bed, naked, when she padded into the bedroom. She walked a bit awkwardly with the long plug up her ass and the dildo deep in her cunt. She stopped and looked at me and then sank to her knees.

"Please Sir. I need to pee."

I rolled out of the bed and walked over to her.

"Stand up."

She stood and I reached around her and undid the crotch strap. I lifted it and put the end into her mouth.

"Hold that."

She bit down on the end of the strap.

Now. take the dildo out and go pee."

I heard her sigh with relief. I took her a moment and some strange positioning to finally get hold of the dildo deep in her pussy. She was hurrying to the toilet before she even had the dildo free of her cunt. She spun and sat on the toilet and immediately I heard the distinctive sound of piss splashing into a toilet bowl. I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of her.

"Spread your legs apart. You know better than to close them."

She jerked her legs wide apart. I think she was fearful I was going to add onto the punishment.

"Scoot back on the toilet seat"

She pushed herself back as far as she could go on the seat. She was watching me unsure what I was going to do.

I took out my cock. It was flaccid. I held it pointing to the small triangular opening between her thighs where I could see the water in the toilet. I relaxed and let my flow begin. I peed between her legs and into the toilet. She sat eyes wide, fearful of moving lest I cover her in urine. I finally finished and held my cock out to her.

"Hold that strap in your hand and clean my cock. Suck the piss from the tip and lick it all including my balls."

She took the strap slowly from her mouth and leaned forward. She carefully sucked the last few drops of piss from my cock and swallowed. Then I felt her tongue as she made a fine job of cleaning my cock from the top to the bottom. She licked my ball sack and at one point she sucked my balls into her mouth. I nearly came again.

"Stand up."

She stood and I saw her wobble just a bit. I refastened the crotch strap, pulling it up savagely. She wailed a bit as the strap cut fiercely into her crotch.

"Come with me."

I walked back into the bedroom. She followed a bit awkwardly.

"Bend over the rail on the foot of the bed."

We have a king size four poster bed. At the foot between the two posts is a thick turned rail at just about waist height. She leaned over the rail and bent forward until her face rested on the mattress. That put her ass in just the right position. I picked up my leather belt from the bed and doubled it into my hand.

"You will count the strokes. You will say Thank you Sir after each stroke. If you lose count or miss a count, we will start over from the beginning. You have ten strokes coming.

I measured the distance to her ass. I didn't give her any warmups, nor did I start lightly and increase the strength of the blows. When I laid on the first stroke, I swung as hard as I could, putting my back and shoulder muscles to the task. The leather belt cut across her ass. She stood straight up screaming. I was positive that Barney and Betty could hear her scream. The problem was, I didn't care. By the fifth stroke she was no longer jerking and standing up. After the 7th stroke she was still screaming but her voice was getting hoarse. When the tenth stroke crossed her ass, she jerked, groaned deeply and sobbed unrelentingly. I took the belt to the bathroom and wiped it with a towel. I came back to see her deeply welted and bruised ass now with blood oozing from her ass in several places. I reached down and put a hand under her chin around her throat. I pulled her up. As she came upright, I felt her legs begin to collapse under her. I flipped her around and as her ass hit the railing on the bed she wailed again.

I took her arm and lifted her, helping her to walk, and maneuvered her to the side of the bed. The backs of her legs touched the mattress, and I simply pushed her straight back. She fell onto her back and bounced slightly on the mattress. Gathering her legs and I lifted them to turn her onto the bed on her side, facing my side of the bed. I covered her, turned out the lights and slid into bed on my side. I lay thinking about what had happened tonight and what was in store for tomorrow when I felt her move. It took her some struggle and several moans and yelps before she was laying with her head on my shoulder, curled tight against me. She hadn't said anything since the ass whipping. She wiggled a few more times into me and I heard her voice softly in the dark

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you. Thank you."