A New Chance for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you pissed that Kiernan and your girlfriend are gonna make it?" Katie asked. Janet nodded a bit. "Don't worry, Kiernan's a bit of a slut, but it's all in good fun. Why don't you have some fun with me, I'm almost as big a slut as she is." Katie threw her white bikini to the floor to reveal her tanned, naked flesh. Janet blinked and actually licked her lips. As much as she adored Avery, this young cutie did indeed present a temptation that would prove hard to resist.

So why resist it? Avery was likely already face-down in the twin pussy of Kiernan. Katie stretched out on the bed and spread her legs. Janet had only been doing girls for a while and only Avery, but as her tongue eagerly lapped the coed's pussy, she guessed that she must have picked up a few tricks. She loved the way the saucy redhead hunched her pussy up for more tongue. She made Katie cum and when she was done, Katie returned the favor. Janet didn't know that anyone could make her cum the way that Avery did, but Katie was a naughty little slut. She even rimmed Janet's ass. She came so hard that she passed out and when she came to, it was Kiernan in bed with her, rubbing her pussy and tits. On the floor beside them were Katie and Avery in a hot `69'. Her jealousy was a thing of the past. Avery had been correct, they didn't own each other and it was hot as hell to watch her girlfriend with the twin redhead. When Avery was done with Katie, the twins had a surprise for both women. They embraced each other and had lesbian sex in front of the older women. Janet knew that she should be shocked because of the incest, but damn, it was too fucking hot!

She and the other girls partied for an entire evening and when she went to sleep, she had Kiernan on one side, her loved Avery on the other and Katie was beside Avery. Janet looked at them and still felt odd. She would never have believed that such things were possible. Only a few months back, she had never had sex with a woman before and never even entertained the thought. Now she'd bedded 3 women, two much younger than herself. She had never seen two sisters have sex together -- it was all so new and equally thrilling. Now she was in a relationship with a woman. Or at least she thought she was. She hadn't quite figured out where she stood with Avery. Were they girlfriends or merely just lovers?

When they got back from their holiday, Janet was distracted. She decided not to say anything to Avery and just things progress naturally. She didn't want to upset the apple cart, having a lover again was too good to risk ending it by ill-chosen words.

The holiday weekend in July was beautiful and she and Avery decided they'd like to go see the fireworks. Dressed in almost-indecent shorts and blouses that were risqué, they walked hand in hand to see the display and hear the music that accompanied the show. As the event was licensed, they bought some wine and got a bit tipsy. "I'll have to stay at your place tonight," Janet told her girlfriend. "We don't have to do anything; I can sleep in the guest bedroom if you're too tired."

Avery looked at Janet as if she'd grown another head. "You've been acting odd ever since we got back from Florida. Have I done something wrong?"

Janet shook her head. "No, not really. I guess I just don't know where we stand," she sighed.

Avery held up something silver and gleaming. It took Janet's eyes a minute to adjust in the dark and she saw it was a key. "A key - for me?" She asked, startled.

"Who else?" Avery laughed. "I think this should answer your question, where we stand is that you are my girlfriend but NEVER my property. I'd love it if you moved in -- that apartment of yours is far too tiny -- but you can use this at any time if you're not ready. And finally, NO WAY are you sleeping in the extra bedroom, I'm not ever going to be that tired," she laughed as Janet cuddled close. The blonde looked around and saw a few other same-sex couples. Sooner or later, she'd have to tell her family. Janet knew that men were a thing in her past. Avery was her partner and she wasn't going to question that any longer. They watched the show and went back to Avery's apartment. She was going to move in soon, but she'd have a bit of fun teasing Avery first. She also had met some cute girls in recent months that she thought she'd like to enjoy, as long as Avery didn't mind. One was a sexy co-worker of Avery's, a black girl named Ameika that had made it clear a roll between the sheets would not be objected to.

In bed that night with Avery, Janet went wild. She let her instincts guide her as her tongue slithered and licked and made her lover scream. Avery bucked and writhed around the bed as Janet's now-talented fingers and mouth got her off. Then it was Janet's turn and she wanted it all. She handed Avery a strap-on she had purchased just the day before and asked Avery to really fuck her with it. It felt almost as good as a real cock and when Avery's fingers also slid into her ass and massaged her there, Janet came harder than she ever had with a real prick. Janet had fully adjusted to her new lifestyle and there were no longer any questions where she belonged. She was going to have lunch with Nikki tomorrow and let her sister be the first to know. She wondered if Nikki had ever been with a woman and then she smiled. She and Avery had enjoyed their fun with the twins in Florida. IF she could convince her sister, she was sure that Avery would really enjoy having two blondes in her bed tonight. Then her mind recalled what Nikki looked like in a bikini and she thought that Avery might not be the ONLY one enjoying Nikki tonight.

12