A Night At The Office

Story Info
He gets an unexpected visitor while working one night.
1.8k words
4.28
64.3k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office is so quiet, part of the reason he's here on Sunday evening. It is a pleasant change from the normal hustle and he needs a head start on his work for Monday. He runs his hand through his dark hair and settles back into his work, unaware of her standing in the doorway.

She walks silently into the room, watching him work, he can feel her presence now. He catches the reflection in his monitor, the faint outline of her face and her eyes shining. His heart paces up a few beats. even reflected her eyes mesmerize him.

She smiles knowing he sees her, that wicked smile so familiar to him. Her pink tongue slips from between her lips and glides across her sharp fangs. She reaches up and unhooks the clasp at her neck, letting the cloak slide down her body. The whisper of satin across her bare skin is thunderous in the silence.

He wants to turn and look at her, but knows he cannot move without her wanting him to. Her naked shoulders and the rise of her breasts tease him on his computer screen. She steps close and he feels her heat on his back, though she hasn't touched him , yet. She traces her fingernails up his neck, then runs her fingers through his hair. He tilts his head back as shivers course through his body. She leans down and presses her lips to his neck, a moan escapes him. She licks his neck, she can feel his pulse racing just under his skin. His hands brace on the arms of his chair as her warm tongue teases him.

Her hand slides from his neck, down his chest, her nails scratching him through the material. She grabs the hem, pulls it up roughly, and takes his shirt off forcefully. She then drops it to the floor by his chair and presses her breasts to his bare back as she traces his ear with her tongue. Her nipples hard, poking his back, her exquisite heat seems to scorch him. Her scent surrounds him, engulfing him in her natural perfume, intoxicating him.

She steps away suddenly, he moans from her absence. She steps around his chair and stands in front of him, her naked form just out of reach. He worships her with his eyes, drinking in every curve, completely mesmerized by her. Her black hair cascades down her pale milky shoulders like silk, her full breasts slightly rising and falling with her breaths. The curve of her hips entices him, he longs to touch her, to serve her, but its her eyes that capture him every time.

She leans close, her breath hot on his lips, her hair falling over his chest. He doesn't dare breathe, praying she hasn't come to him in a dream. Her tongue traces his lips, before she kisses him deeply, claiming his mouth with hers. She pinches his nipples, rolling them in her fingers, as her tongue entwines with his. Her mouth leaves a burning trail to his neck, she kisses tenderly then nips at his skin. He moans at her sensual touch, her bites teasing his throbbing neck.

She presses her fangs to his throat, not yet biting him, just letting the slight pain heighten his senses. Her tongue runs along his neck as she straddles his lap, her heat coming through his jeans. She presses her naked body tightly against him, curling her fingers in his hair. He moans feeling her embrace, knowing he is wonderfully immobilized and at her mercy. She looks into his eyes, then pulls his head back, stretching his neck taut.

He is so helpless, but doesn't care, he knows the futility of resisting her charms. Her breath warms his skin, she flicks her tongue teasingly, he moans feeling her face nestled on his neck. His hips push up, causing the bulge in his jeans press up towards her hot pussy. Slowly she rubs her body against his, her hard nipples against his chest, he gasps feeling the friction. Her hips rock on his lap and he is entranced by her hot movements.

She presses her fangs to his throat, sinking them into him deeply. His head tilts back further and his eyes flutter closed, feeling lighter. Tasting his blood she begins to drink eagerly, feeding her hunger. Unconsciously his hands hold her, caressing her back, her arms, her ass as she feeds. She grinds her hips on his lap, pressing her body tighter to his, he senses her heat. His hips buck up to meet hers, she growls with pleasure and licks his neck once more.

She sits back on his lap, licking his blood from her lips and fangs, looking deeply into his eyes. He looks into her hypnotic eyes and knows he will do anything she wants. She smiles wickedly, gets up from his lap and sits on the edge of his desk. Still immobile, he reclines in his chair, his eyes following her. She looks into his eyes, leans back on her hands and spreads her legs, exposing her glistening lips.

Without a word he stirs to life, as if on a string, being pulled to her luscious altar. She watches him nestle between her thighs. her eyes shining with need. He inhales deeply, her scent intoxicating him more, he begins to lap at her thighs lightly. Slowly he works up to her pussy lips, inserting a finger, finding her swollen clit as his tongue eagerly explores. Feasting upon her sweet pussy, "such a wonderful treat" he thinks," a delicacy to die for." Her head rolls back on her shoulders, she moans closing her eyes.

His face coated with her heated wetness, her moans only spur him to greater heights and need to please her. She rolls her hips, pushing up to his mouth, breathing faster. His hands grip her ass, holding her closer as she wraps her legs around him. His tongue finds the place where his finger is, feeling her swollen spot he encircles it quickly and feverishly. Pulling up on her hips, holding her higher and closer he nibbles at the petals of her flower. His tongue darting about, stoking the embers deep inside her. Her body tenses, the embers spark and burn, spreading through her. Her hips buck up into his face, she howls in ecstasy, her juices pouring from her pussy, He drinks her juices, gulping it all, as she trembles all over.

Her breathing slows a bit as she regains her senses. she lifts his face from her pussy and kisses him deeply, tasting herself on his lips. He looks at her with eyes of adoration as she gets up off the desk. Standing in front of him. smiling wickedly, looking down at his jeans. She places her hand on the bulge in his jeans, his cock throbs and seems to grow harder at her touch. He gasps as she unbuttons his pants and slips her hand inside. Looking into her eyes as she pushes his jeans off his hips and down to his knees. She looks deep into his eyes, silently telling him what she wants of him.

He nods, slips off his jeans, stands naked and vulnerable before her, blushing as she inspects him. His cock stands at attention, wavering from side to side and she purrs in approval. She lightly runs her fingernail up the underside of his cock and he groans. Her gaze holds his as she wraps his cock with her soft hand. He trembles as she tantalizingly circles the head with her nail.

She presses him down to the chair, her eyes brighter now, piercing his. She kisses him, nipping his lips with her fangs, caressing his mouth with her tongue. She sighs as she straddles his lap, letting his throbbing cock brush her thigh. She looks into his eyes, lowering her pussy to his cock, just letting the head penetrate her. He moans, feeling her furnace like heat, as the head nestles into her tightness. She slowly sinks onto his cock, inch by inch filling her pussy. His cock is engulfed by her, buried to the hilt in her velvet hole.

It seems he is melting into her, his hands caress her body, feeling them as one. She grinds her hips, stirring his cock deep inside her as she purrs in his ear. Rising up and down, she rides his cock tantalizingly, his hands guiding her hips. She arches back and pulls his head to her breast, her hard nipple brushes his lips. He eagerly sucks in, biting and licking her aching nipple, suckling her breast. Her fingers curl in his dark hair as he presses her breasts together, his mouth teasing both her nipples as she rides him.

His hips buck up to meet her hot pussy, their pace quickens as their passion builds. Her pussy grips his cock, sliding wetly in and out as their moans fill the air. He groans, feeling the pressure building, knowing he cannot cum until she does. He concentrates on her pleasure trying to ignore his aching need to cum. His hand slides down her back, squeezing her ass, tracing the cleft of her cheeks with his fingers. Spreading her cheeks he teases her tight ass with his finger and she groans softly. Her mouth finds his, her tongue diving deep, her strokes a bit faster at his touch.

He pushes his finger into her ass, sliding all the way to his knuckle, feeling her body tremble. He strokes his finger in her ass, matching her strokes of her pussy on his throbbing cock. Her lust glazed eyes lock on his, she squeezes her pussy tighter on his cock. He presses a second finger into her ass and she growls with pleasure at the invasion. She licks her sharp fangs and he reads her need in her eyes. She pulls his head back, baring his throat to her mouth again. She rides his cock hard, driving him deeper into her pussy as his fingers in her ass follow her strokes. Her body tenses and her pussy pulses around his cock as she begins to cum again.

As he begins to cum inside her she sinks her fangs into his neck,, greedily drinking his blood. He cums inside her tight pussy, his senses overloading as her mouth devours him. He trembles weakly, she licks the wound, tenderly pressing her lips to his neck. Purring in his ear she whispers "You please me so much My Pet, perhaps I shall have to make you mine forever."

Smiling that wicked smile at him she disentangles herself and climbs off of his lap. Dizzy and spent he can only watch her as she gathers her cloak and covers her naked body. She bends and kisses him, her glittering eyes promise she will be back and then she is gone, Weakly he looks around wondering briefly if he was dreaming, but the throbbing ache in his neck tells him he wasn't. Slowly finding the strength to dress his mind reels with thoughts of her. A shiver runs up his spine thinking of the delicious torture he would gladly endure at her hands. Oh to be embraced by her, to serve only her would be an eternity of dark pleasures!