A Perfect Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod ... I've never ... ohhhhhhh," she sighed, as she arched her back pushing herself against my tongue.

Four, five, six times I ran my tongue across her clit and each time she moaned louder while her juices flowed across my tongue and into my mouth.

"Not yet ... not yet," she whispered as she lowered her mouth to my cock once more. I felt her lips touch the engorged tip, kissing it just as she'd kissed my lips.

And, just like when we'd kissed, I felt her tongue slide from between her lips but this time to probe the slit on the top of my cock. Instinctively, my back arched upwards pressing my cock against her lips. That was when I felt her tongue licking the head and spreading my pre-cum over the enlarged gland. "Fuckkkk," I moaned as I felt the sensation coursing through me from head-to-toe.

Slowly, she let her lips slide around the swollen head and take it into her mouth. Inch by inch she descended as she took my cock all the way to the back of her throat before slowly pulling away. I could feel my legs quiver as she tongued around the tip of my cock, working her tongue into the little 'v' on the underside before running it all the way down my shaft to my balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

I felt my balls tighten and lift and knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. "Sarah, you're gonna make me cum if you don't stop," I wheezed in hopes that she'd pull away. Instead, she slid her lips and tongue back up my shaft, over the head of my cock and then lowered her mouth over my shaft taking it deep into her mouth.

"Me too," she mumbled when she pulled away for the briefest of moments.

I nibbled on her clit, frantically. The only thing on my mind now was to have us cum together. Making my tongue into a spear I drove into her pussy, lapping and sucking on it until I felt her body tremor.

"Now, now ... I'm going to cum ...," she groaned as she pulled her head from my cock while continuing to run her hand up and down its length.

That was all it took. My cock began to jerk and throb. Strand after strand of cum rocketing from the tip to splash against her lips and chin.

"Yesssss," she moaned as the muscles of her pussy tightened around my tongue.

My hands grabbed the globes of her ass pulling her tighter against my face as I continued to lap at the juices flowing from her and I just barely noticed as she lowered her head, taking my cock back into her mouth.

Her hand continued to run up and down the length, milking it, as my cum filled her mouth until some trickled out of the corner and down her chin to pool in my pubic hairs. And it was only after my cock stopped jerking that she finally released it, watching as the droplets of cum oozed from the slit in the head. Using her tongue, she spread the last bit of cum over and around it before slipping it back into her mouth, and sucking it clean.

Exhausted, and spent, she flipped around until we were face-to-face and then lowered her lips to mine. Her juices and mine blended on our lips; salty and sweet, musky and exotic. It was unlike anything I'd ever tasted before.

"I think I like," she said when we broke our kiss, licking her lips.

"Which part?"

"All of it," she replied, blushing slightly. "But there's still one more thing ..."

I looked at her, quizzically, but inside I knew what she was talking about.

Ever so slowly, she slid across my body until she straddled my hips, my cock nestled between the lips that I'd so recently been kissing. "Shhhhhhhh," she hissed as she sat up and my hardened shaft rubbed against her clit. With the speed of a snake striking its prey, she grabbed my head and forced her lips against mine, driving her tongue between my lips and deep into my mouth, joining us in a battle as old as time. What was happening was beyond love, beyond passion, it was pure primal lust.

At the same time, my left hand kneaded a round fleshy globe of her ass.

"I want you so bad," she wheezed when we broke our kiss, shifting so the head of my cock was pressing against the opening to her womanly treasure.

I lay there silently as she stared into my eyes.

She wrapped her hand around my cock, holding it in place while she put her other hand on my chest. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered herself onto me.

Half an inch, then a whole inch, than a little more until suddenly I felt it ... she was a virgin. Her maidenhead was still intact!

"Arrrgghhhhh," she moaned, as she pressed herself down harder.

"Slow down," I whispered. "We have a lifetime together," I said, realizing the moment the words left my mouth how stupid the comment must have sounded.

"I know," she murmured as her body shuddered. "But I've waited so long. I've imagined this moment ever since I was a little girl ... dreamed of giving myself to the man I love. To give him a gift ... the gift ... a woman can only give once in her life," she said, as the tears continued to run down her cheeks.

"I love you," I whispered as I ran my fingers through her hair and gently pulled her back down so our lips met.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned into my mouth as she raised her hips before sliding back down my cock again. Two, three, four times she raised and lowered herself and each thrust was accompanied by a shiver running through her body and a groan, whether of frustration or pain I wasn't sure.

"Help me," she said as she sat up; in a voice so soft I wouldn't have heard it if we'd been anywhere else. "Help me," she said a second time as she took my hands and placed them on her hips as she lifted herself almost all the way off of me. She sat motionless and then hissed, "Now," as she drove herself downwards

I felt the head of my cock flatten and my shaft begin to bend as she drove herself down on me. And for the briefest of moments, I remembered reading how some women had to have their maidenhead surgically removed because they were unable to break it.

She must have felt what was happening too because she raised off of me until just the tip of my cock was still inside of her. A weak smile formed on her lips almost as if she was trying to apologize.

I was about to tell her that we could stop and try again some other time when she drove herself back down on my cock once more. My cock head flattened again, my shaft bent and then, suddenly, I was through. Her head rocked back on her shoulders so she was looking at the ceiling, her mouth open in a scream that never came. Instead a low, almost primal, rumble floated from her chest.

My body stiffened but whether from the feeling of my cock slipping into her or her fingernails digging into my chest I'll never be sure.

Inch-by-inch she dropped onto me until her outer lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft. It was only then that she took a deep breath and collapsed onto my chest.

"So big," she moaned, softly as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," I whispered.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds before replying. "You are not the one who did it. I wanted it. I wanted to give it to you, my beloved. Besides," she continued as she lay there. "I like it. I like the way you fill me. I like the way it's stretching me and the way that I can feel every inch of you," she finished as she tightened the muscles of her womanly sheath around my distended member.

"Owww. You keep doing that and I don't know how long I'll last."

"Is that so terrible," she asked as she raised her head and looked into my eyes.

"I guess not. I just want it to be special."

"It is special," she whispered. "This is special," she emphasized as she tightened her pussy around my cock. "And being your wife is special," she murmured as she leaned over and gave me a loving kiss. "And the idea that we will be together the rest of our lives is special," she finished as she slowly began to slide up and down my cock.

Instinctively, my hands tightened around her waist, holding on to her as I arched my back, pushing into her.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as I shifted my head and took a nipple between my lips. My tongue circled around her aureole before I flicked my tongue over the tip of it.

Her body shuddered. "Ohmigod," she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair pulling me tighter against her fleshy orb.

Meanwhile, I fondled her ass with both hands, kneading them like bread dough. I could feel the muscles of her pussy running up and down my cock until it felt like it was made of iron.

"You feel so big," she whispered as she pulled my face from her breast and we looked at each other.

Her breath was coming in loud rushes, her bare tits, wet with my saliva, were heaving up and down with each gasp. "I want you to make love to me ... and then I want you to take me like a sultan takes a woman of his harem. I want to feel you driving into me and making my papa's dream come true."

Her words sent a ripple of lust up my spine and for a second I thought I was going to cum right then and there. My legs trembled and felt like Jell-O. Luckily, it passed as fast it had come over me.

"Is this what you want?" I asked as I tightened the muscles of my groin making my cock bounce inside of her. "You want me to pound your pussy with this?"

"Yessssss," she hissed. "Talk dirty to me while you fuck me. Tell me all the nasty, dirty things you want to do to me ... and that you want me to do to you." she continued. "I want you to take me to paradise," she finished as her tits began to sway in front of me as she increased her pace.

I knew that I needed to do something ... anything ... to take control of what we were doing or I was going to cum far too soon. I quickly, wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her close as I rolled us over so I was on top. "You want it? You want to get fucked by my big, hard cock? You want me to ... to cum deep inside you? You want me to make your papa's dream come true and get you pregnant?"

"Yes, yes, yes, and yesssss," she moaned.

Now, laying between her spread legs, I braced myself over her at arms' length. The weight of me over her on the feathery, soft mattress made her tits wobble from side to side. I leaned over and kissed one of them, sucking on her hard nipple before moving up and plunging my tongue as far as it would go into her mouth.

As if by magic, her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs locked together behind my back as she rubbed her moist pussy against my groin, the soft, brown hair of her bush entwining with mine. "Fuck me, darling. My pussy is so wet and ready for you."

Her pussy seemed to tighten as I withdrew, clamping on to me like a velvety vise. I paused with just the head still inside of her. Her face seemed to shimmered as the moon light reflected off the sweat covering her. "You're about to get that trip to paradise."

She lifted her head to look between her legs where we were joined. "Slide it all the way in me. Fuck me with every inch of your cock."

I couldn't believe the language coming out of her mouth, "I thought Arab women were supposed to be modest."

"In public we are ... but with our husband we can be many things," she purred.

Slowly, I slid my cock into her, pausing several times to give her a chance to get used to the size.

She rose up on her elbows to watch as it slid deeper into her. "Give me all of it. Mmmmmmmmm, yesssssss."

"I'm going to give you the best fuck you've ever had," I said arrogantly.

"That shouldn't be too hard since it's the first one I've ever had," she teased.

Inch-by-inch, I entered her until the head of my cock pressed against her cervix. Her body stiffened and she gasped, causing me to pull back.

"Noooooo," she moaned. "Don't."

Again, I lowered myself until my balls nestled against her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she groaned. "I can feel every inch of you. Now, my darling, start fucking me. I can't wait any longer," she whispered as she bounced her hips to get me going.

My hips began to move, sliding my cock in and out of her, as if our bodies had minds of their own.

She grunted and bucked her hips to meet my thrusts. Her fingernails scratching paths across my back. "Ooh, darling, it feels so good, but pump faster. I'm so fucking horny," she said.

I did as she asked, my cock driving in and out of her. Only the sound of the headboard bumping against the wall overshadowed the wet, squishy sound that came from between her legs.

I smiled as I looked down at her, the sweat now rolling off my forehead and dripping onto her chest. With each thrust, her tits lifted off her chest and began swinging in opposite directions, forming two circles that met at the center with a loud slap of skin. Her nipples, still as hard as pencil erasers, were erasing an imaginary figure-eight in the air. I wanted to suck them, nibble on them, or even bite them but the sight of them bouncing across her chest as I drove into her was just too spectacular.

"Ohhhh ... look at my tits. Look what you're doing to them."

"I am. Just seeing them is almost making me cum."

"Maybe ... next ... time ... I'll .. let ... you ... fuck ... them ... and ... cum ... on ... them," she said, her words matching the rhythm of our fucking. "So ... good. Now ... kiss me ... kiss me," she said softly.

I leaned down and our tongues mashed against each other in a quick embrace.

"I love you so much," she said when I was back up on straight arms. "And you kiss better than anyone one I've ever kissed," she whispered as she lifted herself onto her elbows so that our faces met. Her tongue shot between my lips again. It was a long, slow, passion-filled kiss this time. Our bodies moved slowly but only slightly as we embraced.

When we pulled apart, we both looked down. The lips of her pussy were stretched, clinging to my wide, deeply-veined cock.

"I'm not gonna last much longer," I moaned.

"Do it, then. Give me your cum," she panted.

My hips became a blur as my cock plunged in and out of her.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... so close. Ohhhhh ... don't stop. Don't ever stop," she chanted. "Now ... ohhhhhh ... now ... I'm going to cum."

I felt her body begin to tremble and the walls of her pussy tighten even more and just like that, the last bit of my resistance melted. "Me tooooooo," I croaked while an image of Mt. Vesuvius erupting flashed before my mind's eye and I felt my cum soaring up my shaft and exploded inside her.

Her arms and legs tightened around me and her head fell back on the pillow, a low, long sigh escaping from between her lips.

The world around me seemed to fade away, as my cock continued to jerk and spasm sending strand after strand of my cum into her until it began to drip from around my shaft and, with one final spasm, it stopped. Spent and exhausted, I collapsed onto one elbow, my lips gently brushing against hers as my cock slowly slipped from her depths.

"I never imagined," she sighed.

"Me either," I replied as I rolled off her and onto my back.

"I'm glad I waited," she purred as she lay her head on my shoulder snuggling her body against mine; her arm on my chest, her leg over my thigh and her breasts pressed against my side.

"Me too," I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

We fell asleep like that, wrapped in each other's arms.

When I woke hours later it was to the most beautiful sight in the world. My ex-"almost" step-mother, now my wife, was laying on her side, her head braced in her hand as she stared down at me and her fingertips slowly traced patterns across my chest, slowly moving lower and lower.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Hi," she replied, slightly startled that I was awake. "Did I wake you?"

"If you did, I'm glad," I said, softly as I leaned closer and our lips met in a gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry. I just ..." she shrugged. "I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about everything that has happened since I met you and how it has all worked out."

"Any regrets?"

"Absolutely none," she answered as she leaned over and we kissed again. "I've dreamed of this night since I was a little girl," she sighed when she finally pulled away. "Being married to a man I love, being wrapped in his arms, in our own home ..." she paused.

"What?"

"Well," she began, a mischievous look on her face. "There is one more thing I've always dreamed would happen," she continued as she wrapped her hand around my hardening cock and slowly began to slide it up and down.

"What's that?"

"This may sound strange," she sighed. "It is well known that the Arab culture demands that a women be submissive but for me it is more than that. I've always ..." She paused again and I could see her blushing. "I've always gotten very turned on when a man takes control," she continued as her hand moved faster up and down the growing length of my cock. "Maybe that's why I've always fantasized about my husband taking me like a sultan taking a woman of his harem ... taking her like a stallion takes a mare."

I could tell just from looking at her how turned on she'd gotten simply by telling me of her fantasy. The blush on her cheeks had deepened to the color of a rose, her breathing was shallow and irregular, and a light coating of sweat had formed on her upper lip.

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yes."

Her words sparked something deep inside me, something I'd never known existed, something almost primal. "Then turn around," I snarled as I slid from next to her and got on my knees.

She, instantly, spun on her knees and lowered her head onto the bed as she raised her ass in the air.

I marveled at the sight of her rounded globes and the red, moist slit that was peeking out from beneath it. Then I leaned forward and drove my tongue between her nether lips and into her oozing pussy.

"Eiiiieeeeeee," she yelped, as I probed her womanly treasure. "Soooo good."

The taste and smell of her was all it took to trigger my desires. Sitting up behind her, I grabbed her hips, squeezed them tightly so she couldn't escape what was coming, and slammed my cock into her.

"FUCK!!" she screamed after burying her face into the sheets to muffle the sound.

I'd never imagined I could be like this. I thrust my cock forward, driving it into her until the head crashed against her womb just as my balls slapped against her pussy lips and clit. The sound of our skin smacking against each other increased when she began to thrust her hips back against me.

Her head whipped from side to side, causing her long hair to spread across her back. "Pull my hair. Pull on it like a mare's mane," she pleaded. "Now, spank my ass with your other hand. Turn it red. Do it. Ohhhhh, teach your wife who is the Master."

An image of my father kneeling behind her, driving into her suddenly popped into my mind but rather than getting me upset it drove me to an even higher level of excitement. "I AM your Master," I growled as I pulled her hair and brought my hand down on her ass over and over. "Smack ... Smack ... SMACK."

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed. "So close. Breed me, Master. Keep going, please. Cum inside me, again."

I took a deep breath and continued fucking her. It was unlike anything I'd ever imagined I could do before that moment. When I looked down at her ass, it was beet red except for the tiny, crinkled brown hole between her cheeks. "Why not?" I thought. "She's told me that she's had men take her like that in the past." So, without warning, I shoved my finger into her.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as she pushed herself back against my finger. "Fuck my ass with your finger. It feels so wicked, so dirty, ... sooooo fucking good."

I could feel my finger through the thin wall separating her ass from her pussy and the sensation pushed me closer and closer to my own orgasm. "Gonna cum," I groaned. "Gonna fill you with my cum. Gonna make your papa's dream come true."