A Shopping Trip Gone Right Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

She could see the grimace on his face that men get when they're about to cum, so she pulled away, gulped his cock down her throat and sucked him dry. Keith looked at her with astonished eyes -- he had no idea she could be so nasty!

The two of them went into Carly's large shower and played around a bit while they cleaned up, then Carly sent him on his way. She called Kim a few minutes after Keith left.

"How was he?" Kim asked as she pushed Dee's face deeper into her pussy. Kim gave Ann a "thumb's up" as she saw her friend move behind Dee, a thick rubber cock strapped to her waist.

"Okay," Carly sighed. "He could be a lot better if he'd lose some of his old-fashioned ideas and loosened up a little."

"Okay then -- oh FUCK, Dee, right there ..." Kim groaned "... we'll just have to make sure we give him some more opportunities to loosen up a little, won't we? Thanks for calling baby, talk later -- FUCKING CHRIST DEE, youslut, don't stop!" Kim's voice groaned as the other end of the line went dead.

The next morning, Keith went to work in the best mood he'd enjoyed in years. Kim hadn't said a word to him, so he guessed all was fine. He was actually humming and when Richard went by, he said snidely "Well, someone's in a good mood. What happened Keith, did you finally get a decent piece of ass?"

Turning around, Keith let him have it. "You know Richard, you can go fuck yourself."

"Y-You can't talk to me like that, do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, you're a lazy fuck who does as little work as he can get away with and takes credit for everyone else's," Keith looked him square in the eye. "Keep pushing, buddy-boy -- see how much that Harvard diploma of yours is worth if I'm not around to save your ass!"

Richard walked off, totally flummoxed. Jack had seen the last few minutes of their encounter and couldn't believe it -- who had fitted his son-in-law with a new set of balls? Carly had seen the whole thing and was almost turned on by her boss' behavior -- he was so much sexier when he showed a little backbone.

"Carly?" Keith smiled at her, noticing today's outfit of black leather pants and a low-cut, cream-colored blouse. "After we finish the rest of our work, care to have lunch?" He winked.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12