A Strong Relationship Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

The restaurant was one of the best-known and most expensive in the area. As predicted, they made quite the stir upon entering, although Marcus had arranged a private table. He spoiled and indulged both of his companions, who were both a bit giddy by evening's end. The wine seemed to have a particularly pleasant affect on Lynn. It had loosened her tongue a great deal and she was being extremely flirty.

"You're both so hot," Lynn said, slightly slurring her words yet still managing to make a sensual purr out of them, "I don't know who I want tofuck more!"

Mason's tongue must have been loosened by the wine as well. Before she even realized the words were out of her mouth, she had voiced them. "Why choose? Why not fuck usboth?" She giggled playfully.

Lynn shook her head so that the cobwebs would fall out. "Hold on, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting ...?"

"... that we have a threesome? Of course I am! Don't you want to?"

Lynn looked at Marcus in total disbelief. "Ofcourse we want to. We thought about it from the very first day that we met you. We didn't want to come across as totally sleazy human beings, but we couldn't help it - you're so perfect. Of course, once Marcus learned your little `secret', he was even more intrigued. You're serious about this?"

It had been too long since Mason had enjoyed the opportunity to cut loose. She was very proud of being a woman in control of her own destiny. "I'm as serious as I can be," she said, licking her full, soft lips in a sensual manner. "Although if you both take me up on my offer, you'll get to see my fun side in all its glory."

Lynn spun around and faced Marcus. "For God's sakes Marcus, get our server over here and pay the check. If I have to wait too much longer to get Mason into bed, I'm going to rip her clothes off right here!"

Marcus chuckled. "Well, it would be good publicity for our new series," he teased Lynn. He paid the bill and gave the server a nice tip, plus an autograph. The three friends made a beeline straight for the couple's plush hotel room. It had all the amenities, not that they really planned to make use of anything much aside from the sumptuous bed.

The girls opted to take a shower and prime the pump while Marcus took care of room service. Both Lynn and Mason found themselves in the throes of passion as soon as the water hit them. Mason was overwhelmed by Lynn's dark and exotic beauty and she showed her just how ecstatic she was to finally be able to indulge her most carnal whims. With the water splashing over her back, Mason spread Lynn's legs as wide apart as they could go. Lynn used the shower wall to brace herself and she was glad that she did. In Mason, she had found someone who could provide world-class cunnilingus. Mason worked Lynn's pussy over with a tongue that had enjoyed hours of practice with several beautiful women, all of whom were demanding bitches. Her training had paid off, in spades. It was all that poor Lynn could do to keep from tumbling to the floor in exhaustion. When she could catch her breath, it was in short gasps and pants. She couldn't speak, all that came from her sexy mouth were incoherent mumblings borne of passion.

"Oh sweet baby, holyfuck, that was the best I have ever had!" Lynn said when she could finally find her voice. "Every fantasy I had about you loving me and you surpassed all of them in one fell swoop," Lynn told Mason.

The dusky, wildly sensual Mason had no doubts whatsoever about her sexual skills. To thrill such different women as Michelle, Samantha, Tamara, Ashley, and of course, delightful little Marta, you had to bring your A-game to the bedroom. Already this evening, Mason had decided to kick it up a notch to an A+ game. From the near-crazed look in Lynn's eyes, she had done precisely that.

Lynn insisted on giving Mason a few climaxes of her own. She was wildly enthusiastic, although her tongue was no match for Michelle's or for Samantha's. Still, Lynn did probe and lick and she had amazing hands. Mason was quite satisfied with Lynn's efforts, although now she really wantedcock! Lynn read her mind and they put on robes as they went into the bedroom to join Marcus. Mason gasped - Marcus was solid muscle everywhere. Although she had no complaints about Neal's endowment, Marcus did seem to give some credence to the rumors about black men. "He's a fucking machine, baby," Lynn teased Mason as she gave her a gentle shove on to the bed. "Why not find out right now? She's wet already Marcus, but why don't we two hornysluts get you all worked up?"

"Huh, like I'll need much ofthat!" Marcus grinned. "I could hear you two evil bitches all the way out here, I'm horny as hell. Go to it ladies and then, prepare for the consequences!"

Lynn's favorite thing in the entire world was oral sex. She got off on giving as much as getting and Mason had a bird's-eye view of the deliciously exotic Lynn working over her man. Mason gave Lynn a few minutes and then she joined in, eager to begin the "threesome" part of their night. Marcus hadn't been exaggerating, he certainly was eager to go and yet, he had enough self control not to cum. When the women pulled away, his cock was as stiff as a crowbar and almost as long. Mason climbed aboard the imposing rod and slid down in a reverse-cowgirl position. Lynn picked up the idea immediately, with Mason in that position, she could ride Marcus' tongue and still play with Mason's big titties. The two hot brunettes screwed Marcus in a heated and frenetic passion, switching off from time to time with such deft skill that he was barely aware of it.

Their sexual romp was almost as much a workout as their efforts in the gym. The three young, vital lovers didn't spare any excess and Mason enjoyed the best sex she had in months. Despite their vigor, neither Lynn nor Marcus was overly rough and both seemed to have an innate sense of where to touch his or her partner. Mason found herself overwhelmed with orgasms and she lost all sense of time. After an orgasm that knocked her out for a minute or two, she awoke to find fresh coffee and danishes. It was morning and the "minute or two" had actually been almost an hour.

Mason said her goodbyes and made her way home. She got there and there was no sign of Michelle, although Neal had called. There was a tiny pang of regret over her previous night's assignation, yet they still had no formal commitment. Seeing the strength of the relationship between Marcus and Lynn made Mason realize even more that she wanted and did need some kind of understanding between herself and Neal and possibly, Michy as well. She fell into a deep slumber after that and was only woken by the delivery of a package - a dozen red roses, a bottle of expensive wine, a new white lace teddy with a note accompanying her gifts saying simply "To be continued ...?", signed by Marcus and Lynn.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12