A Sudden Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"You never told me that," Rachel said as Valentina sidled up alongside her. "I never knew you had those kind of feelings for me."

"Silly girl," Valentina cooed as she kissed Rachel gently on the lips. "How could I not? You're beautiful, of course I'd want tofuck you. Let's go for it, right here and now!"

Rachel's breathing was shallow and she was extremely turned on. The two girls tumbled on to the bed, removing what little items of clothing they both were wearing. The men were temporarily forgotten as the two longtime friends got lost in each other's bodies.

"Yeah baby, oooh, that's it, lick my fuckin' tits," Rachel purred as Valentina proceeded to do just that.

"I've always wanted to suck on these puppies," Valentina murmured as she went from tit to tit, nipple to nipple. Her own tinier breasts had always seemed insignificant alongside Rachel's, although she knew she had her own sexy qualities. Their bodies ground together as the two women enjoyed their first lezzie fuck together. Now it seemed absolutely stupid that they had waited this long to accomplish something that worked so well for them.

The two new husbands watched their wives at play, food was now forgotten about. It was very sexy to see the women they had so long lusted for fullyin lust with each other. The sight was erotic, lewd and very loud as Valentina and Rachel noisily slurped at each other's pussies. They weren't gentle, they went at each other with a heat that almost threatened to raise the temperature of the room.

"Oh fuck, God, I love your cunt," Valentina said as she lifted her head from between Rachel's legs. "It's a fucking hot cunt, you're such a horny slut!"

"Yes, I am, WE are!" Rachel breathed as their fingers moved in and out of the hot pussies. "All this time we were out having adventures and we should have been doing much more of this!" Swiftly, the two hot women re-positioned themselves so that they could scissor together and their horny cunts added to the lewdness of their lesbian fucking. In their heads, both Rachel and Valentina promised themselves they would be doing much more of this. They had been foolish to avoid such intimate contact as both of them knew precisely what the other one needed from another girl.

Two beautiful women rolling around on the bed, lost in their long-denied passion for each other. Both wondering if things could possibly get any better than this and then, getting their answer by simply taking a break for a minute and looking up. The men were naked and watching.

Both saw the massive cocks that their twin husbands were sporting and Valentina and Rachel then shared a common thought - that there just might be something to this marriage thing after all.

... to be continued

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12