A Unique Pregnant Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha Ha. Very funny. You first bring Mr. Big to ride with us now what is this one's name? I know what you are trying to do but it won't work," Ash said outwardly but inside would love nothing more than to have that thing in her at that very moment.

"Are you sure? This is Super Dong. He satisfies pussies in a single bound. I know you need it. We both know you do," Erin calmly coaxed. She then giggled, "All three of us do."

Ash deviously responded, "How about if I stick it up your tiny little ass? Would you like that?"

"Ok...don't blame me when you are walking around today with wet panties and overflowing tits and can't concentrate on our case."

"You just worry about you and I'm going to be just fine."

The rest of that day, Erin continued to make suggestive comments and propositions but Ash continued to resist. Each time she would say no, she wanted it even more. Internally, she was climbing the walls and right after lunch, motioned Erin to the car. They drove to a clearing in the public Gilbert McQueen Park where Ash turned the car off.

"Damn you! You little lezzie bitch have driven me nuts all day. I want to but we can't," snipped the unsure Ash.

"We can't? Then why did you drive me out here? Erin asked, knowing the answer.

"I don't know. Maybe I wanted to get away and talk."

"I don't think you want to talk. I think you want me to give you this huge rubber dick."

"No I didn't. I'm not sure but we really shouldn't. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Pull 'em down."

"What?"

"Pull your fucking pants down right now."

"No! We need to head back. I must have been out of my mind."

Erin grabbed the keys, opened her door and tossed them on the ground before replying, "Maybe you didn't hear me correctly. Take those pants off before I shove this down your throat."

Trying to play tough, Ash shrugged, "You and whose army?"

"I haven't struck a pregnant woman but there is a first time for everything," Erin joked sternly.

They were parked in a secluded area so Erin grabbed the dong, got out of the car, picked up the keys and opened the trunk before walking around to Ash's driver's side. She opened the door and like a mother to a rebellious daughter, grabbed Ash's ear and tugged it until she got up out of the seat.

"Ouch! Get off my ear you mean troll," Ash groaned.

Erin led her by the ear with Ash wincing the entire time. Once behind the car with the trunk door lifted, Erin gave a big yank until Ash's head bent over inside the opened trunk. Like she was in position to frisk Ash, Erin's hands ran down her body until she reached those slacks. She then unbuttoned Ash's pants and pulled them down and her panties.

Ash was about to turn around before Erin slapped her ass, "Hey! Don't you dare move. This will only take a minute."

That bubble round ass stuck out and stared Erin in the face. She kissed and licked it before spitting on the dong. From behind, she pushed that huge oval head until it penetrated Ash's pussy lips and popped in. Ash jumped but continued to stay bent over in anticipation of the size that she craved. It was not the time or place but she needed serviced.

Erin pushed more and more into Ash's pussy when she commented, "See I knew it. Look how this twat swallows this thing."

Ash exhaled, "Ahhhhh...god! Finally!"

Looking around the car, making sure nobody could see, Erin fucked Ash with that monster dong until Ash squealed in pleasure. She was so horny, it took less than a minute for her to cum. Erin stopped pumping so that her partner could enjoy the pleasure but as soon as she stopped cumming, she fucked Ash again until the blonde had a second orgasm. Erin pulled the dick out of Ash and helped her pull her pants back up. They quickly left the area so as not to get caught on a passerby's phone camera.

This ended up being the scenario on a daily basis even though each time was not in the park. Sometimes it was in the bathroom or at Erin's house or in an alley but Erin would fuck Ash with that big dong for a couple of strong orgasms. Even when Erin would forget the dildo at home, she would use her fist to get the same result. This went on until Ash was ready to stop working and get ready to have the baby.

While at the hospital, Charles was in the delivery room with his wife when she began to push. With the epidural, the pain wasn't as bad as it could have been but he held her hand and gave her comfort while the doctor was ready for the little one to make its appearance. They both didn't want to know the sex of the baby until it arrived. In some crazy way, knowing her pussy was dilated and stretched actually turned her on somewhat.

The baby's head appeared and finally it was out when the doctor stammered for a few seconds before saying, "Congratulations....you have a...son."

Even the nurses were silent and nobody wanted to respond to the big elephant in the room. Charles squinted his eyes just to make sure he was seeing what he thought he was seeing. He looked at Ash then back at the baby. No matter how many times he looked back and forth, it was not going to change the fact the baby was black.