A Whore for Her Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda's latest party involves a family foursome.
6.2k words
4.52
28.5k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Here it is - thefirst and much-requested sequel to a piece I wrote a few years back. I hope those who asked for it enjoy it - and I'm not done yet! ~~ BrettJ

*****

Linda Jamison's attitude had changed greatly over the past several months. She was now free to indulge in whatever desires she saw fit. Much of her life no longer hinged on the decisions made by Michael.

Quite a few of her saner friends had told her to divorce him. That was not a course of action Linda wanted to take at this time. It was true that he had his faults and was living a double life. Now, so was she. He was a wonderful person in so many ways. So was Linda. There was duplicity on both sides. Perhaps someday, it would catch up to the both of them – but not now. Michael had his little vice and Linda, her own. There was a difference between them, a vital one. Michael's vice lost him money. Linda's vice earned them a great deal of money, kept them out of trouble and it added to Linda's sex life. She no longer made excuses for herself. It wasn't all about the money and hadn't been for a while. Linda loved to fuck and she loved the added excitement of fucking with strangers.

The slinky brunette wiggled her way into a red latex dress that looked as if she had been poured into it. A year ago, she might have thought a woman wearing such a getup was a total slut. Now, that was fine with her. She looked at her shiny reflection in the mirror as she did her hair and makeup. Linda was looking forward to tonight. With Michael away on business – she assumed it was likely a gambling junket – she didn't even have to make excuses for her outlandish dress. Her nipples were actually tingling and if she had been wearing panties, they would have been drenched. Tonight, she was meeting with one of her favorite customers – actually, two of her favorites. They were a young couple who had actually met through swinging and used Linda's services whenever they were in town. The husband, Ken, was a stallion and very popular at the swinging parties they attended. The wife, Bambi, was a big-titted blonde who played the role of bimbo to the hilt. Only when Linda had gotten to know the wife did she learn that Bambi was actually a holder of two business degrees and a member of Mensa. When they went to the parties, Bambi used her feminine wiles to pick up any information her hubby might use in business.

It wasn't that Bambi didn't like to party – she did. The couple liked all sorts of flavors of sex and indulged in several vices. Bambi always brought something naughty for Linda to experience. The last time, they had taken the housewife-whore to a dungeon and actually introduced her to bondage. While Linda didn't much care for being tied down, she did like the clothes, especially how hot she looked in latex. It pushed her boobs up and made her look like she was a slut. In her part-time job, it worked just fine.

Bambi always wore high heels that accentuated her long legs. She was 5'10" in her bare feet and taller in heels. It was fortunate that Ken was almost 6'5". When he was fucking Linda, she managed to gasp out, between licks of Bambi's shaved pussy, that Ken's mom must have mated with a centaur. Bambi laughed at the reference and surprised their toy with the revelation that Ken's business was called Centaur Incorporated, because he was a mythology nut. When Linda went home that evening, it was with an extra $250 in tip money.

She liked Ken and Bambi so much that they were the only couple she trusted with a lot of her background. For instance, they knew her real home address. Even back in her former call girl days, she kept her private life – private. The next time Bambi and Ken were in town, she was having them over to her place. She'd give them a freebie and was still trying to think of someone she could trust enough to invite along for the ride. She wanted to swing with the attractive younger couple, but knew that Michael would never go along with it. He was a wonderful stud, but erred on the side of caution too often for his now-kinky wife. Linda knew that someone other than her husband would eventually come to mind – but would it be another man or a sexy woman? Linda knew which way she was leaning.

The bell rang and Linda composed herself. She couldn't help it, whenever Bambi and Ken were her clients, she was on pins and needles for hours. They both just made her sohorny. She opened the front door and Bambi made one of her stellar entrances, a new black latex ensemble hugging her 36D-24-35 figure. She was in 5-inch stilettos and walked on them like they were custom made for her. Perhaps they had been, the Stone boutiques now numbered in the double digits.

"Gawd, let me look at you," Bambi trilled, throwing her arms around Linda for a welcoming hug and an erotic, tongue-tangling kiss. "You're still my favorite bitch, are you sure we can't convince you to party with us full-time?"

That, right there, was another of the reasons Linda adored the handsome couple. Both Bambi and Ken treated her as a person, someone they genuinely liked. Bambi called sometimes, just to say hello. Ken let his boutique staff know that Linda was a family friend and entitled to a huge discount. They sent an occasional E-Mail and both had told Linda that if she ever wantedout of her marriage, they would both be thrilled to have her living with them. Bambi had even suggested that when she did finally have kids, Linda would be their godmother. She loved being with them so much that she felt guilty for charging them. Ken insisted on paying, so she fudged her rate, even though the Stones could have afforded anything.

"Is that little number one ofours?" Bambi questioned. In response, Linda raised an eyebrow and stared at her friend.As if she would wear something that wasn't! Bambi giggled and hugged Linda again, mashing two nice pairs of tits together before Ken entered with a bouquet of roses. She hugged her friend and shivered, because he always made her feel fragile. The man had muscles on his muscles and Linda always thought he could break her in two. Despite that, he was a skilled and gentle lover. He could also fuck a woman until she thought she was entering another galaxy.

"Flowers, you didn't have to do that!" Linda exclaimed and looked for a vase. She wondered how she would explain them to her husband and then decided her husband probably wouldn't even notice. That bothered her a bit, but she brushed it aside and brought out her sunshine smile as she gave Ken a warm, not-yet sexy kiss.

"A man should bring flowers to a woman for no reason any time he likes," Ken smiled as he sat down on her couch. "Man Linda, you are one hot bitch in that, isn't she babe?" He addressed his wife.

"I'm already creaming looking at her," Bambi said in her usual, candid manner. Linda sat between the two of them, wondering what they had in mind.

"Don't overthink things," Ken said to their friend. "Tonight won't be one of our more complicated encounters."

"Oh, drat," Linda joked. "I was all ready to get covered in honey and then have women dressed in bear costumes crawl all over me and lick me clean."

"Um, no," Bambi laughed. "That's too kinky even for us!"

"Speak for yourself, I've got a Winnie the Pooh costume in the trunk," Ken piped up.

"I'll make a note of that," Linda giggled as Bambi offered up her lips for a quick smooch. This was one of the many reasons that Linda enjoyed these people. They didn't take everything too seriously. They were madly in love with one another, yet still found others attractive. Linda had not been with them to a swing party as yet. She hoped one day they would invite her, as she would have loved to see how Bambi acted with another man's cock. That was a notch in the column of inviting a man when she had them over – although seeing Bambi with a woman other than herself held its allure as well.

"Would either of you like a drink?" Linda asked her friends. Sharing her husband's liquor also would serve him right for all of the trials and tribulations he had put her through. She wanted to be a gracious hostess as well, but sticking it to her husband without him knowing was part of the deal.

"We should get going," Ken smiled again. "We don't want to be late."

"Late. You're already here, late for what?" Linda questioned.

"If we tell you know, that will ruin the surprise," Bambi teased. These clients Linda trusted implicitly, so she gathered her car and went outside. They had rented a stretch limo and when they got inside, Linda saw that it had another passenger, a younger girl. She was a very pretty strawberry blonde wearing a black PVC mini dress and she was introduced to Linda as Barbara.

"Everyone calls me Barbie though," the girl said in a soft, yet husky, voice. She was in a very pretty, short mauve dress and spiky silver heels. Linda took note that the younger girl was quite attractive, despite her petite stature.

Ken had the limousine stocked with champagne and offered everyone a drink, including Barbie. Linda was sure the girl wasn't likely old enough to drink and as if reading her mind, Barbie grinned. "It's my birthday today, I just turned 19," she said as the foursome clinked glasses. "I'm going to celebrate in style!"

"Barbie is my niece," Ken informed Linda. "She just acquired her trust fund and she wanted to take Bambi and myself out for a night on the town. We told her to save her money for another time and tonight was our treat."

Linda wondered where she fit in with all of these plans, although she didn't vocalize her question. Why rock the boat? A night on the town with her favorite couple and a pretty younger girl wouldn't be hard to take. She knew that Ken and Bambi wouldn't do anything less than extravagant, so she just chose to enjoy herself.

Ken took them to a nightclub that was in a nearby town. Linda loved dancing and she had shaken many a tail feather in her younger days. Her husband used to take her dancing and they had enjoyed it, then. Now, he was "too tired" or it was "too expensive". While the club was a bit more upscale than Linda and her husband might normally have been used to, it wasn't that far beyond their means. Linda felt her resentment again and pushed it back. Michael had issues and sooner or later, they would have to be dealt with. For now, for tonight, it was all about fun and being sexy. The three women made quite a show on the dance floor and after the first round, they didn't have to pay for a single drink.

"Your niece canreally move," Linda commented to Bambi as they left the floor. Barbie seemed to have boundless energy.

"You haveno idea," Bambi grinned, indicating she knew more than she was letting on. "She studies at an academy and she used to be a gymnast. Barbie is very flexible."

"Is she your niece or his?" Linda asked.

"Both," Bambi laughed. "His younger sister is married to my older brother. It's a long and weird story."

The two women watched Barbie on the dance floor while Ken went to order them a meal. Linda could see that Bambi very much appreciated her niece's moves. The sexy younger girl was hard to ignore and Linda wished that she had someone in her life as young and sexy as the provocative teen. In recent months, her mind had been spinning in more erotic directions. Having a pretty young thing on the side might be a lot of fun. No one would suspect Linda and a cute girl of being intimate.

The meal was as nice as the club and the drinks, so Linda was very relaxed. She didn't allow herself to overdo it, as she was still "on the clock". When Ken suggested that they go somewhere else to have fun, she was all for it.

When they returned to the limo, Barbie sat so close to Linda that she might well have sat on her lap. "I really like you," Barbie said in her breathy, sexy voice. "I'm so happy that you're going to be the one."

"The –one?"

Linda looked at her friends and both were wearing huge, broad smiles. "Surprise!" They both chimed loudly.

Linda gave the couple a dirty look. "Okay, what the hell is going on here?" She questioned.

"You're going to be Barbie's first!" Bambi squealed before hugging both the younger girl and then, Linda. Linda knew her friends were equally crazy, yet had not anticipated this.

"Okay, why me?" Linda asked. "Why not you or Ken?"

"We'd both be too overwhelmed for her first time," Bambi confessed. "I've had the hots for her for a while now and Ken, he doesn't want to be her first and chance blowing his load too soon," she added. "I know, he's a stud and I think he's overreacting, but still, we want Barbie to have a wonderful first time. So then, I suggested you and Ken thought that was a great idea."

"You're fine with all of this?" Linda questioned the pretty strawberry-blonde.

"Oh God, yes, from the moment I saw you!" Barbie gushed with enthusiasm. "I've been into girls since I was 15, I'm always getting caught checking out my friends," she laughed. "I can't wait for us to all get together andfuck!"

Linda actually got the chills when the younger girl said that. The foursome soon arrived at a classy, swanky hotel and all piled out. Ken had rented one of the largest, most lavish suites they had available. Inside, Linda and Barbie discovered that the suite had been sumptuously stocked with all manner of food and drink. Linda's friends had also provided a change of wardrobe and all manner of sex toys. "It takes – as long as it takes," Bambi smiled at their guests. "No one is to worry about the expense." She whispered to Linda "Barbie is the only one who is chomping at the bit. I've kept my hands off her like she was on fire, now that she is legal, all bets are off!"

"Why don't the three of you have a shower?" Ken suggested. "I'll open the champagne and wait for you here."

The girls all smiled and nodded. Giggling, the trio of beautiful women made a little strip show out of undressing. They laughed and touched and shared a few intimate kisses while providing a small preview of what could be expected later on. Linda was fairly certain that Ken's cock was as hard as a crowbar. She had experienced it far too many times to be unaware of its sexual properties. Linda watched Barbie and Bambi play a bit of grab-ass before the two women ran for the shower. She followed suit and found them together under the warm spray, already kissing and fondling each other. "Hey, no fair in starting without me!" She smiled before joining them. She was slightly smitten with Barbie, yet Bambi's erotic appeal also held sway. The three women shared some further intimacies before leaving the water behind. Had they not stopped right then, they might not have been able to stop at all.

The girls all donned sexy teddies and heels to provide some visual stimulation, for each other and for Ken. Bambi covered herself in white, leaving black for Linda and a powder blue for Barbie. Linking hands, they all walked back into the other room and were greeted by Ken. Now he was in a lavish robe and offered the three women a glass of bubbly. They all drank, toasted Barbie's birthday and moved apart. Linda took Barbie's hand and led her to the huge bed, followed by Bambi and Ken. "I cannot wait to eat that sweet young pussy of yours," Linda breathed in Barbie's ear. "Do you have any idea of how fucking hot you are?"

"Yup, kinda," Barbie said with almost a nervous laugh in her voice. "It's still nice to hear, though. Kiss me again – I really liked kissing you!"

Linda was more than happy to oblige and her tongue tangled with the younger girl's. They tumbled on to the bed, where Bambi and Ken were already situated. Both were watching the two women while Bambi was giving her husband a soft, sensual blow-job. Linda loved how free they both were and she began to lavish her attention on Barbie. This was pretty nice work if you could get it, being paid to make love to a sexy little thing like Barbie. For the time being, all she did was kiss and fondle Barbie. She looked so sexy in her teddy; Linda didn't want to rush in removing it. Bambi had already said not to rush, so Linda didn't. She had fun teasing and noisily smooching the pretty young girl.

"Oh, God," Barbie breathed heavily. "This is, like, the best feeling EVER!" She kept sneaking glances at the other two and Linda could see that Barbie liked playing the voyeur. There would be lots of chances for her to do just that as the rest of the night wore on.

"Oh baby girl, you're a fuckable little thing," Linda enthused as she nuzzled Barbie's neck and fondled her tits. "You're just the perfect little plaything!"

"Ahh, so sweet, so hot," Barbie breathed as the more experienced Linda continued to inflame her passions. "I could spend all night just kissing you like this."

"Me too sweetie, but then we wouldn't get to the hotter stuff," Linda said as she nibbled the dainty ears of her young companion. "You're going to drown in sensuality before we're all through with you." Linda could hear the noisy sounds of Bambi going down on her husband; it was a kinky soundtrack to the fun she was sharing with Barbie. Barbie's breathing was growing more shallow and guttural moans were emerging from her bee-stung lips. She was a responsive little thing and that boded well for all of the delights she had yet to enjoy.

"Are you nervous, baby girl?" Linda asked her young charge. Barbie shook her head and leaned in for more sweet kisses.

"Perhaps if I was smarter, I would be," Barbie grinned sweetly. "Right now, all I care about are all of these wonderful feelings that I going through my body. I cannot wait to see what just might happen next!'

Linda didn't feel that Barbie was, by any means, dumb, just woefully inexperienced. That would soon change, of course. Before their time together ended, she knew that she, along with assistance from Ken and Bambi, would rectify that. She lowered the top of Barbie's teddy and began to gently caress and lick the girl's lovely cupcake tits. Barbie's skin was like silk and Linda felt like she could have played with the girl for hours. She stroked the girl's soft skin while kissing and tonguing her. For a brief moment, the two new lovers almost forgot there was anyone else in the room and were lost in a world of their own erotic lusts. Barbie stretched out on the huge bed as if inviting Linda to further intimacies. Such an invitation required an immediate RSVP.

Linda's clients were watching and thrilled at the sight. "It's hotter than I thought it would be," Bambi commented to her husband. "I wish we were recording this, I'm really getting off on it."

"Me, too," Ken agreed. "I knew you were right and that Linda would be the perfect choice, but she's exceeding our expectations by a country mile. Hey, maybe next time, we shouldask Linda if she'd let us film a memento. She's pretty much up for anything, you know?"

With a bit of tugging and wiggling and assistance from eager young Barbie, Linda was able to remove Barbie's teddy, opting to leave the heels on for visual stimulation. The smaller girl wrapped her legs around Linda's back as the attractive brunette began to stimulate her body with licks, caresses and kisses. Even a casual observer could have seen how well Barbie was responding to her first-ever sex play. She was shaking and whimpering and thrashing as Linda worked her way down her body. Bambi and Ken were sure that their sexy niece had already experienced some tiny cums and couldn't wait to see her hit "the big O".

Excusing the pun, but that wasn't long in "cumming". The miniature sex goddess exploded in orgasm with the force of a tidal way. To the surprise of everyone, Barbie recovered very fast and excelled in being a delightful sex partner by flipping Linda over and going to work on her. Aside from their fooling around in the shower, Barbie had no prior experience with women. No one in the room with the delicious little redhead would have been able to tell had they not already known. She was a young woman with ferocious appetites and mad skills, going to work on Linda like she had been eating pussy all of her life. She seemed to know just where to touch, to lick and to kiss to provide Linda with what she craved. She didn't stop working on Linda until she had made the woman cum and then, she shared a pussy-flavored kiss with both Linda and Bambi. They were a little noisier than they might normally have been, helping to provoke a reaction in handsome Ken.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12