Accidental Nude Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Family Accidentally Ends Up At Nude Resort.
5.2k words
4.68
104.3k
216

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Janie booked a vacation for her and her husband Dave, she decided to include her son Ryan and daughter in-law Tina as a gift to them. Looking online at options, she came across a resort a few hours from home that had all the amenities they were looking for, which meant a beach, pool and 2-bedroom cabin instead of a hotel. "Alright," she said, "The Golden Sun Family Nature Resort it is," as she clicked the confirm button. When her husband got home that night, the buxom blonde informed him of the reservation and plans to bring the "kids" along as she called them, although they were in their very early twenties.

Dave and Janie were in their mid 40's, still in pretty good shape for their age, Dave being what his wife would call the "tall dark and handsome" type with Janie sporting a fantastic set of 40DD breasts and cascading blonde hair. Dave always liked these vacations as it gave them some alone time to catch up in bed. Janie felt the same and had a very healthy sex drive.

"Are you sure about bringing Ryan and Tina?" Dave asked as he stood holding his wife in his arms. "I kind of like having you to myself," he joked as his hands slid down her back to rest on her ass.

Janie pressed her melons into his chest and laughed, "Don't worry big boy, you'll still get all of me you can handle."

Janie informed Ryan and Tina the next morning about the plans and they were ecstatic about it. They had been married for about 3 years, but any vacations had been few and far between. Ryan bore a strong resemblance to his dad and Tina was of Asian American descent, short, with long black hair that came all the way down to a beautiful little ass. She wasn't exactly lacking in the boob department either with a very perky set of 34Cs that she liked to flaunt in her tiny bikinis at her in-law's pool from time to time. Her small frame only made her tits look bigger and Dave had learned to fight the urge to stare at them, but not without some difficulty, especially since her suits did little to hide anything. She was definitely built.

When the day finally came for the trip, everyone set out with hopes of relaxation and some quality personal time. As they pulled into the resort registration area in the late afternoon, they were happy to see that it looked very nice. They all got out to go in and were promptly stopped in their tracks by the sight of the good-looking woman running the desk who also happened to be quite naked. Still in shock, Dave looked at Janie quizzically, not sure what was going on. Janie looked back with a confused look on her face.

Dawn, the desk gal had seen this look before and said, "You guys didn't know this is a naturist resort, did you?"

Janie stammered a bit, "Well I knew the name had nature in it, but I never...."

Dawn laughed, "Well, you aren't the first. Welcome to the Golden Sun Family Resort. We are a fully nude, adults only resort, so if you stay, you probably won't be needing most of the items you have in your suitcases."

"Yeah, I don't think we can do this," Dave slowly said, looking over at Ryan and Tina's disappointed faces.

"Oh, that's too bad," Dawn said. "We upgraded your cabin to a hot tub unit with a fireplace and theater room. Occasionally we do that for first timers as a welcome. We are fully nude though when outside the units. Feel free to wear whatever you want when you are inside."

Janie looked at Dawn, "I don't think you understand, this is my son and daughter in law."

"Oh, that's no problem," Dawn said, "We have family groups here all the time. As a matter of fact, you might even say we specialize in bringing families closer together. Sometimes they're a bit hesitant at first, but after the barriers come down, they all seem to have a very good time before they leave. We're pretty open minded around here," Dawn said as she eyed the two couples with a slightly devious smile.

"Well," Janie said, missing the subtlety in Dawn's statement, "I guess we could just stay in the unit. We already paid for it. We'll miss out on the pool and being outside, but...what do you think?" she said, looking over at her son and Tina.

"Ah, what the heck, mom, we're all adults here," Ryan said, breaking into a smile. "We'll make it work somehow." The thought of seeing other women naked at the resort was already working on Ryan's young sex drive and he was yielding.

Tina nodded, looking at Ryan with a smile and a wink as she said, "We'll figure out something".

"Alright, we'll take it!" Janie said.

"Great!" said Dawn. "Just remember, if you venture outside, you must be nude unless you are driving in or out of the resort. That includes the hot tub."

Dave smiled at the seductive desk gal, taking the sight of her luscious tits in. "This is going to be interesting," he thought to himself.

Hopping back in the car, they drove back to the unit as darkness began to fall, passing several nude couples along the way of mixed ages. Tina smiled and slid her hand up Ryan's thigh and could feel the bulge in his jeans. Ryan, for his part, was trying to control himself but not having much luck.

After reaching the unit and unloading the SUV, the couples retired to their rooms for a bit to unpack.

As they unloaded their suitcases, Janie looked at Dave, "How is this going to work? I'm no prude, but being completely naked in front of my son? I don't know about this."

"Well," Dave said, "I think if we're staying and going to do anything besides stay in the cabin, it's bound to happen at some point- it's almost unavoidable. You've definitely got nothing to be ashamed of. Most women would kill for these", as he gently fondled one of her tits.

Janie smiled, "Thanks for the vote of confidence, but he's my son. There's something really dirty about that."

"Well don't be shocked if he uhh, has a reaction if he sees you naked," Dave said.

"Reaction? What do you mean?" Janie stammered as the realization sunk in. "Oh, I don't know about this, Dave. I hadn't thought about that. I know it's just skin but...you really think he will?"

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you; he is a full-grown man," Dave chuckled.

Janie replied, "Yeah, and he probably has your sex drive. God, I don't know if this is a good idea.....You know, just thinking, Tina will probably be seeing you in all your glory too. What reaction will YOU have?"

Dave smiled, "Not sure, guess I'll just have to deal with it," as he thought about Tina's hot little body. She had teased him unmercifully in her bikinis and now maybe she was finally going to have to give it up......

In the other bedroom, a similar conversation was playing out. "I'm starting to feel a little weird about this," Ryan told Tina. "This sounded ok at the front office but, now I'm not so sure."

"Yeah," Tina laughed, "I think your brain may have been disabled when you were staring at the desk gal's boobs. This is going to be strange with your mom and dad."

Ryan agreed, "Yeah, it sure will. The last time mom saw me naked was many years ago."

"You ever see your mom naked?" Tina asked.

"Accidentally once, a long time ago," Ryan replied, "and then it was just an instant. What about you, are you gonna be ok if my dad sees you?"

"Well, it's going to be weird, I'm not going to lie," Tina replied, "But he's not MY dad so....and I guess if we are going out into the resort, there will be a lot of guys seeing me and gals seeing you. This is going to be eye opening, to say the least."

The two couples emerged from their respective rooms, ready for some food. After snacks, later in the evening some stiff drinks were poured and the hot tub became inviting, but there was one problem- no suits allowed. After discussion, the girls decided that they would go in first before the guys came out, shedding their towels and quickly ducking under the bubbles. This left the guys to get in last, facing the same issue. As they stood with their towels wrapped around them, both were fighting bulges under the towels, and they were reluctant.

"C'mon you two," the gals urged, "The water's great!", but the two men were reluctant.

Janie noticed the tenting in the towels and after some alcohol influenced thought, finally said, "You know what, we might as well get this over with. You're right Ryan, you said earlier we are all adults here, and this is going to happen sooner or later if we are staying." With that, she slowly stood straight up out of the hot tub, revealing her huge wet tits and glistening bush.

"Jesus Christ, mom," Ryan gasped, taking in her voluptuous curves. His eyes locked on her tits and his cock lurched under his towel. Janie blushed furiously but didn't move. Was this a huge mistake? She was totally naked in front of her son. She was shaking inwardly but fought it off the best she could.

She smiled nervously and stated, "You said we were all adults, well I guess this is the test...but what happens here stays here- understood?"

Following her lead, Tina did the same, standing up, Dave's eyes widening at the sight of her full perky tits and tightly trimmed black pussy. She was hotter than he had even imagined. They stood there, hands on their hips, smiling at the two stunned men. The only problem now was the very rapidly inflating members that were still wrapped under towels. "Uhhh, I don't know mom," Ryan said. "I don't think you realize..."

"Oh, come on guys," Janie blurted, very conscious of her own nakedness and starting to lose her nerve, "You've seen me now and I've seen both of you without clothes before."

"You haven't seen me like this," Ryan said slowly as his eyes roamed up and down the two wet, naked women, their nipples hardening in the cool night air.

Finally, after some more hesitation, Ryan and Dave looked at each other as if to say, "Well, here goes", and slowly removed their towels. Ryans young 8" cock sprang up immediately, almost reaching his navel, bobbing and pulsing with every move as he turned beet red. Now it was Janie's turn to be taken back at the sight of her son's hard shaft. Even though Dave had warned her, she was still surprised and drew in a sharp breath, her eyes roaming up and down Ryans firm body, stopping at his straining prick.

Dave's slightly thicker member was a little slower to respond, but not by much. It stopped at the straight-out position, pointing directly at the two naked girls. Tina eyed it, smiling nervously. Ryan's cock was completely shaved all around his heavy balls and Dave just had some hair around the top of his shaft. Wasting no time, they climbed in the tub as the gals sat back down, but not before giving the women a very detailed eye level view of hard cock.

"Well, I guess that ice is broken," Ryan said with a sheepish grin as he settled in beside Tina.

Janie piped up, "I know we are all mature enough to handle this. It's only natural for you guys to get an erection when you see nude women and I think we'll just have to get used to it. I'm sure it will go away." Under the water though, she was squeezing her thighs together, feeling very naughty and guilty at the same time from the rush of exposing herself. The alcohol had dulled her inhibitions and after a few minutes, she quietly slid her hand over to Dave's cock and slowly began caressing it, trying not to draw attention.

Unknown to Janie, Tina was already doing the same to Ryans stiff member and had been as soon as he sat down. Before long, both men were reciprocating with their fingers in their wives' pussies, gently stimulating their clits underwater as they all chatted. After about twenty minutes in the tub, everyone agreed to go inside and cool off a bit. The girls stood up again, this time without quite as much reservation, slowly climbed out and donned their towels, giving the guys a great view of their firm asses and pussies, followed by the two men, still sporting partial erections from the foreplay they had just received.

Once inside, Ryan announced that he was "tired" and retreated to the bedroom with a laughing Tina in tow, her towel falling off on the way. Janie rolled her eyes, knowing full well what was going on.

After they closed the door, Dave pulled Janie close, kissed her sensually and said, "You know, I'm kind of 'tired' too, maybe we should go to bed, babe." Janie didn't argue, the alcohol and hot tub visuals had her in a very naughty mood.

Upon closing the door Dave dropped his towel and eased Janie back on the bed as she laughed, opening her towel. Dave laid down beside her and kissed her deeply before moving down to cup and suck her creamy tits. Janie cradled his head as he sucked on a fat nipple while she began to caress her pussy lips. Dave slowly moved down farther between her outspread legs and began to tongue and suck her hairy pussy and clit. Janie moaned and gently held Dave by the back of his head, pushing his tongue deeper into her dripping slit as he inserted a couple of fingers in her lower vagina.

As he continued nonstop for several minutes, she could feel the waves building while he sucked her now bulging clit. He continued to saw his index and middle fingers in and out of her pussy and then slipped his down to massage her ass with his ring finger. Janie let out another moan as his finger probed her asshole and then popped in. He worked his fingers in unison in and out of her cavities as she went over the edge, spasming and letting loose a flood of cum from her pussy. Dave continued to suck her clit until she finally eased his head away, breathing heavily.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "I needed that." Dave finally slid up on the bed beside Janie and kissed her as she tasted herself on his lips.

After a couple minutes of recovery, Janie smiled at Dave, "What would YOU like, mister?"

Dave wasted no time and swung over the top of Janie, his hard cock landing between her big jiggling tits. "I think we can figure something out," he laughed. Janie pushed her boobs together as Dave began to slide his prick up and down between them, the head touching Janie's chin as it emerged from her valley.

She began to lick and suck the tip of his cock on the upstroke, catching some precum in the process before he raised up slightly and buried his shaft in her mouth. She looked up at Dave as he slowly began to pump his cock in and out of her sucking mouth, her lips distended around the thick, spit soaked shaft.

Janie used her tongue to massage the underside of his head as he slid his prick in and out, groaning in pleasure. He very gradually fed her more and more cock for a bit until he could feel it lodged in her throat and she gagged a little bit. He pulled his shaft back and slid back into her throat again, holding it until she gagged again and pulled off his prick, strings of saliva and precum hanging between her lips and the head of Dave's cock.

"Don't choke me, big boy," she laughed, as she slid her lips up and down under his shaft down to his balls. "I know what YOU want," she said, as she began to lick and suck his testicles one by one. Dave moaned in ecstasy as he jacked his leaking cock over her face. He could feel his balls churning as Janie sucked on them, slurping and licking them while she looked up hungrily at her husband.

Suddenly, he could hold out no longer as the first spurt of hot cum erupted vertically from his shaft, plopping back down on her cheek. She quickly brought her mouth back up over the end of Dave's cock as it pulsed, shooting several more ropes of thick cum in her mouth. Janie coughed and almost gagged again at the volume, some of it leaking out onto her chin and down his cock before she recovered and resumed sucking the fat knob. She finally swirled her tongue around the head of his dick and then laid back on the bed, his stringy cum covering her chin and leaking from the corners of her mouth. Dave leaned over and kissed her deeply, tasting their combined fluids, before he collapsed on the bed beside her. "Wow, that was awesome, you are unbelievable", he said between breaths.

"Glad you liked it," Janie cooed as she rolled over him to kiss again.......

In the adjoining room, Ryan had Tina on her back and was pounding her tender pussy for all it was worth as she whimpered in pleasure. Every few strokes he would stop and bury his cock as far as he could while they kissed and sucked each other's tongues. His strong hands cupped her tight ass cheeks as he sawed in and out of her hot cunt. She had already cum one time and was building on the second orgasm. Ryan could hold out no longer and shoved his exploding cock in all the way to the root, holding it deep against her cervix as the hot sperm jetted out, flooding Tina's gooey snatch. She shuddered and locked her legs around him, spasming and milking him with her pussy.

Ryan finally pulled his spent cock out of her now leaking pussy and rolled over beside her. "Wow," she laughed between breaths, "Good thing I'm on the pill."

Ryan nodded, half exhausted, "God, you're a hot fuck."

Tina laughed, "Am I a hot as your mom?", and Ryan's mind drifted back to his mom's luscious body.

"Man, she does have some tits, doesn't she?" Tina continued.

"For sure," Ryan replied, not totally sure how much he should say......

Later that night Janie lay in bed as Dave slept quietly beside her. She was having a little trouble sleeping, thinking of the day's events that had unfolded. The bed was against the adjoining wall to Ryan and Tina's room, and she thought she could hear muffled voices. Putting her ear tightly against the wall she could hear the young couple in the next room.

She heard Ryan moan, "Oh suck it, babe...all the way down, ohhh, fuck." She knew instantly what was going on, but still kept her ear against the wall, feeling slightly guilty, her mind envisioning the scene.

There was a pause and she hear Tina say, "What are you thinking of right now?", followed by slurping sounds and then a pause, "You're thinking of your mom's tits, aren't you?" followed by more slurping and moaning. "You can say it," Tina said, "I'm fine with it", and then more sucking and slurping.

"Oh god yes," Ryan gasped, "Both of you.... I want to fuck both of you....ohhh Tina, I'm gonna cum in your mouth.....aghhh!"

Janie laid there listening and imagining, her fingers circling her clit as Ryan filled Tina's obscenely stretched mouth with hot sperm. She was very conflicted and at the same time aroused, not sure what to make of it, wondering how much she really knew about herself at this point. She thought back to the hot tub and Ryan's lean body and beautiful hard cock..... "Ok snap out of it," she thought, "He's a young guy with an overactive sex drive and they are just having fun. What's wrong with you?" Still, sleep didn't come easy for her that night.

The next morning arrived, and the sleepy couples eventually filed out of the bedrooms for breakfast, the guys wearing boxers, Janie wearing short robe and Tina wearing a skimpy babydoll nightie of all things, her nipples pointing through the silk. Dave noticed immediately, smirking to himself, "Even now, she finds a way to tease", as his cock shifted in his shorts. Late morning breakfast was good, although Janie had noticed Ryan sneaking glances into her robe, especially when she bent over the table. She had worn panties, but no bra under the thin silky robe, unsure in her mind if it was on purpose or not. Every move she made strained against the robe as her tits jiggled about and the friction soon had her nipples poking through the fabric.

After some discussion, they all decided to check out the pool area, knowing that this would require nudity again, but becoming slightly more comfortable with it. After showers, they all met back in the living area, this time strolling out totally nude. Janie couldn't help but blush again as Ryan's eyes roamed over her huge wobbling tits, and unfortunately, he was already fighting natural urges. Dave, being 22 years older, had a bit more luck but still surveyed Tina's taut body with thoughts that are hard wired into every normal guy.

12