Adam's Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers

"Will? And whose we?" Adam asked, this conversation just making him more confused.

"My brothers and sisters," Gabe said, "They're all gone now, on their own adventures, mostly. I liked it here so I stayed."

"I have no idea what you're going on about." Adam just said bluntly to him.

"Okay, here we go," Gabe said and sat forward, "when you look into someone's eyes, sometimes you feel this heat inside of you, like a fire that wants to grow. You feel them stared at you, desperate to admit things to you they would never admit to someone else."

"I mean, I guess I know what you mean." Adam replied.

"Last night, you were happy to admit that you would've let me take you home and do whatever I want to your tight, little body." Gabe said bluntly, which made Adam look around the pub in hope that no one heard.

Oh my god, I did agree to that though didn't I? Adam thought.

"Why is that?" Gabe asked.

"I... I don't know." Adam replied.

"Have you ever admitted that to anyone else before?" Gabe questioned.

"No, just to you." Adam told him.

"And why is that? Why did you have a need, an urge to tell me?" Gabe questioned again.

"I... I can't explain it, I just wanted to tell you." Adam said.

"Well, there you go," Gabe said and sat back in his seat, "if you learn to use your Will, people will tell you things they have never told anyone else, sometimes even themselves."

"Why though?" Adam asked.

"Well, a long, long time ago we used our Will's to help people, grown governments for the better and what not, but recently, I mainly use it for sex." Gabe told him.

"Wait, what?" Adam asked, that last part through him off.

"When you've lived as long as I have, have everything you could ever want, you just want some excitement in your life." Gabe told him.

As long as he's lived? He only looks about 40.

"So, you use this, Will, thing, to get people to have sex with you? Isn't that, kind of forceful?" Adam asked, a little worried.

"No," Gabe replied confidently, "it only encourages their own desires, if they don't want to, they'll say no, easy as that."

"And everyone can do this?" Adam asked.

"No," Gabe told him, "People have different Will's, some are submissive ones, some are dominant, some are stronger than others. You, seem to have a naturally strong one."

"What?" Adam asked.

"You don't have any idea what you're doing, you're nervous, shy, yet that girl was ready to go home and let you fuck her because of your Will." Gabe told him.

"But... without it, she wouldn't want to?" Adam asked, still finding it a little too scary.

"If she didn't want to, she would've said no," Gabe told him, "No person's Will is powerful enough to make someone do something they don't want, not even mine."

"And... what's my Will?" Adam asked him.

"Yours, which I bet will surprise you, is the dominant one." Gabe said, his face turning into a smile.

A dominant one? Me?

"Your green eyes firstly are the obvious reason," Gabe explained, "and if you let the burning feeling grow, the more and more dominant you will become."

"But," Adam said, still in disbelief of this whole thing, "it would make people do things they wouldn't normally do."

"It's this simple kid," Gabe replied, "people live dull lives, too scared to do what they actually want because of what society might say about them, Will helps them break those chains. Will, for the lack of a better word, is good."

Quoting Wall Street now? This guy likes films as much as me.

"Try it out." Gabe said.

"What? Now?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, the woman working behind the bar, look into her eyes, feel the burning inside and the glow in your eyes and simply ask her, what do you want?" Gabe said.

"I... I can't." Adam nervously replied and played with his hands in his lap.

"Adam," Gabe said softly, Adam looked up to meet his gaze, "This will help you, trust me."

What's the worst that could happen? Adam thought, I could be humiliated in public?

But taking a deep breath, Adam shook away those fears and stood up.

"Good lad." Gabe said.

As Adam headed over to the bar, the pretty brunette girl behind it smiled at him.

What are you doing? This isn't real. This is just stupid!

But Adam needed to know. The things that Gabe told him were too accurate. He had to find out.

"Hi, how can I help?" The girl asked.

She had long brunette hair and wore a black shirt that was very tight around her obviously large chest.

"I... I was wondering," Adam nervously stuttered out.

He raised his head and met her gaze.

Then, as she stared into his eyes, he felt the small light inside of his stomach. A little burning feeling, small, but it was there. His eyes felt like they heated up as he looked at her.

"I was wondering," He said, "What do you want?"

She looked at him, not blinking at all as she stared into his eyes.

"I..." She stuttered, here we go, she's about to laugh at me, "I... want someone to take the butt plug out of my ass and just fuck me."

Her words were louder than Adam expected and he looked around the room, luckily no one heard.

No, fucking, way! Does this really work?

"And... do you want me to do that?" Adam asked her.

As soon as he said the words, the burning feeling in his stomach grew. Like a fire that had just had another log of wood thrown onto it.

She looked him up and down and then met his stare again.

"Definitely." She said with a smile.

Adam's back straightened up, he felt his hands grip onto the bar, he felt strong, stronger than ever. Like he could break the entire bar with his bare fists.

He looked at the woman, I could go and have anal sex with her right now?

The fire raged inside of him as he looked at her.

And then... the nerves came back. Adam could feel himself holding the flames down, like he was internally dousing it with water.

"I... I should get back to my table." Adam stuttered and ran back to Gabe.

When he sat down he didn't even look up to see the brunette behind the bar.

"Told you." Gabe said with a victorious smile.

"I can't believe it, how is this real? How does no one know about it?" Adam asked, his mind boggled.

"Well we learnt pretty early on that having the world know about these talents lead to people abusing them." Gabe said.

"So, why tell me?" Adam asked.

"It's been a long, long time since I've had an apprentice," Gabe explained, "the last one, let's just say didn't go too well. But it gets lonely, being on my own."

Adam saw a glimpse of humanity and sadness in Gabe's eyes then.

"Who are you?" Adam asked, almost fearful of the answer, "the devil?"

Gabe almost burst out laughing when he heard that.

"No," Gabe said, "we're just, different."

That doesn't really help.

"Now, I want to ask you a few things, if you are happy for me to?" Gabe questioned.

Adam looked at him, there was something about Gabe that was just so easy to open up to him, or is that just his Will?

"Yeah, sure." Adam replied.

"Okay, look into my eyes," Gabe said, Adam did as he was told and almost instantly got lost in the stare, "are you a virgin?"

"No." Adam told him, which made Gabe smile.

To many of his friends disbelief, Adam did lose his virginity on a night out after they turned 18. Which he suddenly realised was probably because of this unknown power.

"How old are you?" Gabe asked.

"19." Adam answered.

"How many people have you had sexual actions with?" Gabe asked.

"Only one, once." Adam admitted, feeling not guilt or shame as he answered.

"Was it with a woman?" Gabe questioned.

"Yes." Adam replied.

"But you want to explore with men?" Gabe asked, his smile turned to a devilish grin.

I do.

"Yes." Adam told him.

"And what have you wanted to experiment with men?" Gabe asked.

Since turning 18 Adam has had a fascination of men's bodies. He knew he wasn't gay, he found women to attractive, but he thought he might be bi.

"I... I want to try sucking a dick," Adam admitted, "and I've always been interested in anal play, but I've never done anything myself."

Gabe sat forward, seeming more confident as his green eyes began to glow a little brighter.

"If you want to, I can take you back to mine and you can try anything you wish." Gabe said.

Adam looked at him for a moment, all of his desires, his sexual thoughts, they were begging to rush out of him.

"I... I do want to." Adam told him, and he meant it.

Gabe was right. This isn't being forced, it's more like letting out what I've kept secret, it's not creating a feeling I don't want.

"Good," Gabe said, his voice turned deeper and his eyes glowed brighter again, "let's go."

He reached out his hand and Adam automatically grabbed hold of it. He stood up and walked out of the pub, hand in hand with an older man. Something he thought he would be embarrassed about, but there wasn't a part of Adam that was anything but excited.

They got into Gabe's Roll's Royce and he started to drive. The longer Adam didn't look into Gabe's eyes, the less of a pull he felt. But, he knew what he wanted and that didn't change in his mind.

I'm going to do it, I'm actually going to have sex with a man.

They eventually pulled up to one huge, mansion. Adam could barely keep his mouth closed as he stared at the amazing home.

"How do you afford this?" Adam asked in amazement.

"Please, I pretty much helped invent money," Gabe said with a chuckle, "But I'll tell you about that another time."

How old is he? Adam thought, but he brushed that thought aside as he stepped out of the car and walked up the long drive.

The mansion had two, black double doors that Gabe opened and inside had marbled floor. All of his furniture was either white of different shades of grey.

"Follow me." Gabe said softly.

Like the night before at the bar, Adam followed Gabe up the stairs like a puppy dog and into one of the many bedrooms.

His bed was huge, bigger than Adam could believe existed. It had black sheets on and low lighting.

"Now," Gabe said and turned to look at Adam, his eyes seemed to shine in the dark room, "I will ask you again, are you sure you want to do this?"

Adam could take his stare away.

"I'm sure." He said, confidently.

Gabe let out a grin. His right hand slowly reached up and held onto Adam's smooth cheek.

Ever so slowly, Gabe leant down and towards Adam.

The younger man closed his eyes and felt, for the first time in his life, another man kissing him.

It was... immense. Gabe's lips were soft yet dominant, the slight tickle from his stubble, Adam instantly melted into it.

When he felt Gabe's mouth open, Adam did the same and the older man's tongue pressed against his own.

"Mmmm." Adam moaned as Gabe's soft, wet tongue danced along his.

Adam's cock was fully hard in his jeans, he reached up and held onto Gabe's firm body as they sensually made out.

As they made out, their tongues never broke, Adam kept moaning into Gabe's mouth. Gabe slowly undressed Adam until he was completely naked.

"Oooohh!" Adam moaned when he felt Gabe's warm hand grip onto his hard cock.

"Not bad," Gabe said with a smile, "I'm surprised with a cock like this you're so shy."

It was true, Adam had a 6 inch, fairly thick cock, but that didn't help him when it came to talking to girls.

Oh god, I want him!

Adam reached over and started to undress Gabe.

Their lips locked again and they passionately made out as Gabe slowly stroked Adam's cock. He could feel his own precum spread around.

It only took a few minutes, but Gabe was finally undressed and Adam took a moment took back and stare at his awe inspiring body.

It was like he was designed after some Greek god.

His abs shone in the light, his body was completely toned all over. And his cock... it was at least 7 inches and very, very thick. He clearly shaved and didn't have a single hair from his beard down.

Without saying a word, Gabe walked over and sat down on the bed. Adam couldn't take his eyes from the perfect cock.

"Get on your knees." Gabe ordered.

Adam got lost for a moment in his eyes, before doing as he was told.

"Crawl to me." Gabe then told him.

He did it. On his hands and knees, Adam crawled to this older, dominant, amazing man.

His own cock swayed beneath him as he crawled until he was finally between Gabe's legs.

When he looked up, Gabe's eyes were glowing green and he was giving on a dominant demeaner that demanded to be obeyed.

Looking down, Gabe's cock was calling out to Adam.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" Gabe questioned in a hushed tone.

Yes! I fucking do!

"Yes." Adam told him firmly.

"Go ahead," Gabe whispered, "become my cocksucker."

Fuuuuucck! For some reason, hearing Gabe call him a cocksucker made Adam's own cock twitch.

He reached up and wrapped his fingers around the hard, throbbing cock. Precum glistened from the head, shining, enticing Adam in.

Licking his lips one last time, Adam opened his mouth and leant forward.

He first felt the warmth of Gabe's cock fill his mouth.

Then he wrapped his lips around the thick shaft, slowly ran his tongue along the hard, thick head and tasted to addictive precum.

"Mmmm." Adam gently moaned at delicious taste.

"There we go, good boy." Gabe whispered.

Adam kept his eyes closed, the feeling of having a cock in his mouth was even better than he had ever imagined.

His tongue ran around the spongy head and then down onto the hard shaft. His lips stayed wrapped around the cock as his tongue played.

When he flicked his tongue along the head, Adam felt Gabe's cock twitch in his mouth.

"Mmmm." Adam moaned again.

"Take it deeper." Gabe instructed.

Adam did just that. His wet lips ran around the shaft as he bobbed deeper, his tongue kept massaging the head constantly.

Then he moved back, leaving just the head in his mouth. Then back down again.

Slowly, Adam was bobbing up and down on Gabe's perfect cock and loving it.

"Oh yeah, you're a natural cocksucker." Gabe moaned.

"Mmm." Adam moaned back.

Adam felt a few fingers play in his hair as he bobbed up and down, each time taking a little bit more of cock into his mouth.

Gabe's precum was constantly coming out of his cock which Adam greedily swallowed down.

The more he sucked, the hornier Adam got.

His right hand griped onto the base of the shaft that was in his mouth and stroked the cock up and down, matching his mouth movements.

"Mmmm, mmmm." Adam moaned over and over as he loved sucking this cock.

"Suck on my balls now." Gabe moaned.

"Yes, sir." Adam said back.

Without looking up, Adam pushed Gabe's cock forward and stared at his smooth, enormous balls.

Not having any second thoughts Adam extended his tongue and pressed it against the egg shapes which felt equally pleasurable in his mouth.

"Mmmm." Adam moaned again as he licked and sucked gently on the balls.

"The world says that is should be embarrassing for men to please another cock," Gabe moaned as Adam pleased his balls, "but men love having women suck their cock and balls. Why can't men do it to?"

Adam agreed with him, but he carried on sucking.

He would pull back on Gabe's balls and massaged them with his tongue in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it, keep going my little slut." Gabe moaned.

Fuuck yes!

Adam needed the cock back in his mouth.

He leant back up and wrapped his lips back around the shaft and bobbed faster and faster. He had warmed up with a slow, sensual blowjob, now Adam was hungry for it.

Adam's head was flying up and down as he tried to please Gabe as best he could. His spit started to trickle down the shaft, he could feel it over his lips as the warm member felt amazing.

"Fuck yes, you're a natural." Gabe moaned.

Adam didn't know how long he was sucking Gabe's cock for, but he never wanted it to stop.

But it did when Gabe grabbed Adam's head and pulled him back.

"We'll work on your deepthroating another time," Gabe told him, "Now get on the bed on your hands and knees."

"Yes, sir." Adam quickly replied to the dominant older man.

He jumped onto the bed, on his hands and knees with his arse in the air. I can't believe I'm actually doing this!

But Adam's cock leaked precum beneath him.

Then, he felt Gabe's hands grab onto his ass cheeks and spread them apart.

"Mmm, a nice, smooth little hole." Gabe whispered.

"Oooh!" Adam moaned when he felt a drop of spit land directly on his virgin asshole.

Then, Gabe's thumb rubbed the spit all around his little hole, making Adam's body twitch with excitement.

"What do you want me to do?" Gabe asked as he teased the young boy.

"I... I want you to rim me!" Adam admitted, hornier than he had ever been.

"Good boy." Gabe whispered.

"Oooooh fuuucckk!" Adam moaned in shock when he actually felt a warm, wet tongue press against his tight asshole.

Fuuuck yes! I've wanted to be rimmed for so long!

"Mmm!" Gabe moaned and lightly spanked Adam's ass as he tongue fucked the younger man.

Adam could feel the tongue flick up and down his ass, then tighten and press deep inside of him.

"Fuuucking hell!" Adam moaned as Gabe's tongue went deeper and deeper inside of him.

"You like me eating your ass?" Gabe asked between licks.

"Yes!" Adam moaned and gripped onto the bed sheets, "I can't believe you're eating my ass!"

As Gabe rimmed Adam, he reached around and gripped onto the younger man's cock. Slowly stroking him as his tongue went in and out.

"Oh god... so good." Adam panted.

Without any warning, Gabe pushed a finger into Adam's spit covered hole until he was knuckle deep.

"Yeeeeess!" Adam moaned.

"That's it you little slut, you like me fingering you don't you?" Gabe moaned.

"Yes! I love it!" Adam moaned.

He had to grip the sheets as pleasure shook through his body.

Gabe's finger pushed in and out if his asshole which gripped around him.

"Oh god... yes... fuck!" Adam moaned.

Then, a second finger stretched his hole further and pushed inside.

"Fuuuuck!" Adam panted out.

"So fucking tight," Gabe whispered and he slowly fingered Adam, "It's going to feel great having my cock take your little cherry."

"Oh god... yes... fuck me!" Adam moaned, wanting just that.

"Not yet, you little cock slut." Gabe whispered.

As his two fingers moved in and out of Adam's asshole, Gabe leant forward and bit onto Adam's ear lobe.

"Ooooh god." Adam moaned out, he could feel Gabe's warm breath in his ear.

"You want me to fuck you don't you?" Gabe asked, "You want to feel my big, hard cock stretch your tight, little asshole?"

"Yes!" Adam panted as Gabe fingered him faster, "I want it! I want your fucking cock in meeeeeeee!!"

A third finger went knuckle deep inside of Adam which just forced a louder moan from him.

"Oh god... so fucking good!" Adam moaned out.

Gabe kept fingering him like that, three fingers pumping in and out of Adam's ass as he licked and bit the younger man's neck.

"Right, I think you're ready." Gabe said.

Then, Adam felt the fingers leave his stretched asshole.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs." Adam ordered.

"Yes, sir." Adam moaned.

He span around, lay back and spread his legs wide open.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this! I'm spreading myself to get fucked!

But as he looked down at Gabe's cock that was getting coated in lube, he knew he wanted it.

"What do you want?" Gabe asked, he grabbed Adam's ankles and lifted them up into the air until they rested onto his shoulders.

"I... I..." Adam panted as he watched Gabe line his giant cock up with his virgin ass, "I want you to fuck me like a dirty little whore!"

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers