Adult Situations Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smelled my finger and even tasted the exotic aroma of the pussy I'd been offered. To my surprise, my finger was cleaned with a washcloth by someone, and then I sampled a second pussy. That was repeated for a third. My guess was Crystal, Trish, Darlene, but I wasn't sure of any of them. I had not yet memorized their aromas and tastes.

Crystal asked the men to stand for a moment. I guess we all did; I couldn't see anything. Someone pulled down my board shorts and indicated by touch that I should step out of them. I did.

I sat again when that was a whispered command. Only seconds later, a feminine mouth encased my somewhat swollen member, and brought me right up to full arousal in about a minute.

There was a pause and a change of fellatrix and I got to sample another female's approach to a great blowjob ... and then a third. My guess that time was Darlene, Crystal, and Trish. I had felt a bare boob near my knee from my first BJ queen.

I guessed that each of the men, like me, were at full arousal by the end of that round of the game. My guess as to the next activity proved accurate.

I sat again, and then felt two hands on my shoulders as a woman straddled my body. She took hold of my cock, ran my glans along her sodden slit, and then slowly sank down on me.

We both moaned, and we started to fuck ... or make love ... or whatever we were doing that felt really intimate and sexy and very pleasing. We started to kiss with great passion. I projected that my partner was Trish or Crystal. I felt sure it was one of them ... but then something was just a little 'off' from our prior lovemaking sessions. There was more boob there than normal.

Suddenly, I had a flash of intuition. A sixth sense gave me a sudden insight into what was going on.

I whispered to my partner as she rose and fell on my cock, "Deborah, you are so sexy. I'm glad you joined us."

Chapter 8 -- Deborah and Mitch

A beautiful nude female rode my equally naked body as I sat in one of Ross's straight-back patio chairs. She suddenly stopped, but she didn't disconnect or dismount. I felt the heat and velvet wetness of her cunt wrapped around my rock-hard shaft that resided deep inside her juicy cunt. I was sure I was in some heaven on earth. I also felt her warm breasts against my chest as she induced the two of us into a molten kiss where our tongues danced with each other as if on fire.

Her two hands went to the knot on the scarf around my head. I felt part of it release, and then she pulled the rest of the scarf off my head and tossed it aside.

Deborah leered at me with a shit eating grin from only inches away from my face. She'd been the flight attendant on my flights to and from Dallas that week. I'd never met her before, but we struck up a conversation on the way to Dallas, and she'd even initiated some flirting on the way home the previous day.

We were face-to-face, and she launched her lips back against mine. I had just enough time to say, "You taste divine." The first thing that popped into my head. I hoped that she didn't think that was too dorky; I did have a long history of making dumb statements like that.

We kissed and fucked, and for the first time I was allowed to bring my hands into play in what had been a game Crystal had devised. Now, I knew the real reason was to quickly get Deborah into our sexual clutches. I fondled her jiggly breasts and took full advantage of touching or sucking every square millimeter of available skin there and on the rest of her body. She loved it and purred.

I heard Crystal tease, "Hey, Deb, leave some for the rest of us." Deb was acting both love starved and sex starved.

I looked over and my new girlfriend was being pummeled by a handsome male also about thirty years old. He had that chiseled body look to him that I guessed came from working out in a gym about twenty hours a day. If only I could get abs like that.

Crystal looked very happy. She was writhing beneath the man, even twerking her hips up to meet his in-thrusts to her body. God, that was sexy. Beyond Crystal, my father was fucking Darlene, and Greg was spooned behind Trish even further away on a chaise. The eight of us were all still fucking in our first round of sex together. All blindfolds were gone.

Deborah said in a soft voice to me, "I told you that I'd see you SOON, when you were getting off the plane. I bet you didn't think this would be happening, did you?"

"No. This is a very pleasant surprise. I suppose the game that Crystal instigated was all a guise to hide your arrival into our midst."

"It was. I told her that I wanted to be with you when we got serious about fucking, however. You give off great pheromones. Both times we met on the plane, you triggered my sex drive and made me wet. I was afraid that I'd become sexually obnoxious to the other passengers."

"You were very pleasing to me. You said you know Crystal from work?"

"Yes. We've been on hundreds of flights together and even had some time off together. We're also lovers. I hope that news doesn't dampen your enthusiasm for either of us."

"To the contrary. I find sapphic play not only fun to watch, but also extremely arousing to this male animal. Ross is the same way."

"Crystal told me all about you, Dave. I was expecting you on that flight to Dallas, but I had to ask a few things to be sure I had the right guy."

"I should have guessed when you asked me if I lived alone."

"Your reply of 'with another guy and two pretty women' was classic and scored you big points with me and Crystal because you were honest The airborne lotharios all claim to be single and unattached even with their wedding rings on, and then they try to get me into bed somehow. You were polite and friendly, and an open conversationalist, and weren't trying to get a quickie in the plane's toilet. Nice for a change."

I teased, "But you didn't know what I was thinking. I'm fundamentally a pervert in disguise."

Deb laughed, "Good; like the rest of us." She kissed me and wormed her tongue deep into my mouth.

As the kiss ended, I asked, "Who's the guy with Crystal?"

"That's Mitch, short for Mitchell Singer. He's my fiancé. We've been engaged for six months, but neither of us feel pressure to get married or even to set a date -- my mother, notwithstanding. We're a solid enough event that I'm already changing my name to his on some things."

"Open marriage?"

"It will be, just as it's an open relationship right now. We've known Darlene and Greg, too -- through Crystal."

I glanced down our bodies to where our genitals were solidly connected and said, "Good to know. I wouldn't want to get crossways to him. His muscles have muscles."

"Mitch is a trainer in Silver's Gym. He runs the place, in fact. He gets a lot of time to work on that body, plus he gets to keep all the ladies happy in his role as the chief trainer."

"Is that how you met?"

"Yes. I asked for some serious happiness in my training regime and he was exceptionally satisfying. Being cooped up in a one-hundred-foot aluminum tube as it hurdles through the sky near the speed of sound is not conducive to staying in shape. I joined his gym, we got handsy with each other, and one thing led to another. That was two years ago."

"It doesn't look like his first rodeo with Crystal," I commented. I knew from what Darlene had said that Crystal had other lovers. I made an assumption.

"It's not. Crystal wanted to try him shortly after we started dating about two years ago, so with my blessing she did and he did. The next we knew Trish was there, too, and later Darlene. We're kind of closing the circle tonight with everybody here including you, Greg, Mitch, and Ross. We have got to do this on a regular basis."

We ground our bodies together for a bit and made out.

Eventually, I said, "This is really a nice way to meet somebody for the first time. It gets over those few awkward moments and the uncertainty about whether we'd be sexually compatible together." I chuckled.

Deb said, "Yep, I agree. Fundamentally, I'm a slut -- always have been and always will be. I told Mitch way back, 'Take me as I am, because I don't see myself changing too much.' He was a man-slut with all the women he was fucking, and he confessed that he didn't want to change that motif either. I was meeting fascinating men in my travels, and having fun with lots of one-night stands. We told each other that we didn't care what they did, but we did want to be with each other when we could ... and here we are today."

"Crystal told me that she's hypersexual -- a nymphomaniac, and she meant in a clinic way."

"Me, too. Mitch, too."

"Crystal seems to be limiting her sexual times to being with this group." I thought of our telephone calls, texts, and other communications in the evenings or nights after she was laid up someplace and in some hotel.

Deb said, "If you want to be popular with her, tell her she has the freedom while she's traveling to fuck the daylights out of interesting people she meets. She was doing that for a while, but I didn't know she'd changed. She must be serious about you or Ross -- maybe both of you based on what she said."

I nodded as I thought about how to phrase that discussion with Crystal. The thought of Crystal fucking a random stranger in the midst of her travels actually excited me. I got harder inside Deb's wet pussy, and added some new zigs and zags to our lovemaking.

I'd stayed in a Holiday Inn Express when I was in Dallas. I got still harder thinking of Deb meeting me in my hotel room, and then the two of us fucking away the night, even going hot and heavy for over an hour before we took the time to learn each other's names.

Deb asked, "What did you just think about? I felt you grow and get harder inside me, and you were doing just fine before that, too."

I told her, "What you'd be like as a hotel fuck some night when I was on the road and along the way met this hot flight attendant. That'd be so fucking great, and we'd go all night long. You are one hot cookie, but I bet hundreds of guys have told you that."

"Well, a few. I get some kind of offer on most of my flights, but coming from you, especially as you have your impressive cock deep inside me, gives it new meaning. You made it past the pearly gates and you're constantly giving me little orgasmic twinges every minute or two; very nice." She laughed and ground her pussy down on me for maximum penetration.

"Well, I hate to bring up a delicate subject, but I am inside you bareback, and I'm getting near to my orgasm. How would you like to end what I hope is our first of many couplings?"

Deborah leaned in and kissed me. "You, sir, are a gentlemen. I know this because you care about me and you asked. I want you to cum and plaster your jizz all over my cervix. I am on the pill, so fatherhood is not imminently likely for you -- at least with me. On the other hand, I love to feel drippy."

About two minutes later, we both sped up our movements into and out of her body, and then I started to cum. As I did, Deb seemed to separate from the planet, fly into outer space, and then explode into tiny orgasming pieces of sexy female. Her whole body shook, and that led me to squirt a few extra times because that seemed so arousing.

"Oh, fuck. You are great. I can see why Crystal praised you. I feel privileged to be in her inner circle." She gestured to the other chaises that also had mating couples.

As we cooled down, I knelt in front of Deborah, and ate her pussy clean. She announced that she'd never had that done to her and that she was astonished and almost shocked at the occurrence. Her amazement peaked further when I gave her another orgasm from my oral efforts as I cleaned up my mess. We walked naked to the outside bar, and I got Deb a glass of chilled white wine. She sat naked on the bar stool, and I joined her with a bottle of water and we watched the other couples. Mitch and Crystal were nearest to us.

Deb and I made small talk, mostly about the rampant sex taking place on the patio by the three other couples. I got to further assess her. Deborah was a happy and beautiful woman with a smile that lit up the night sky, even in the dim light on the patio. She'd been blessed with a near perfect body and generous breasts with large areola. Her blonde hair hung about three or four inches below her shoulders, and the small amount of pubic hair indicated that she was a genuine blonde. Her finger nails and toe nails were painted in a matching white polish with a high gloss.

Deb had what I'd been taught were bedroom eyes. They smiled, and they also invited. I already knew how kissable her lips were. I was drawn in and kissed her again; she kissed back, and put one of her hands on my chest and moved it sensuously around as we heated up again. I replied in kind, only got the better deal because I could encase one of her breasts in my hand, even feeling the nipple swell to a more excited state in my palm.

I asked, "Do you like to swap around or stay with one person at an evening like this?"

Deborah said, "I've never had an evening like this. Mitch and I have been with Crystal and Trish, Darlene, and Greg, and that's kind of been it. When we were with Darlene and Greg, we just swapped partners for the whole night. Actually, I liked swapping around and want to do it tonight, but don't think that has anything to do with me not liking what just happened. I loved it, but suddenly I'm confronted with this great opportunity to have sex with other men in a group setting. I ... I want to be a slut and fuck everybody. Another night, I'll specialize. I hope that's all right with you."

I chuckled, "Good to know. In that case, I'd like to introduce you to a man I've known all my life. Deborah meet Ross. Ross, this is Deborah."

My father stepped around her and joined us. Ross ignored his own nudity and said, "Trish gave me a thumbnail sketch about you. I guess we've already done some sexual things together, only I was blindfolded. I'm glad you could join us tonight. Please consider this an open invitation to come by here anytime you wish."

The two made small talk for a few minutes and I slipped away. A few minutes later, when I looked back from talking with Trish, I saw Deb and my father kissing -- quite passionately. He was also fondling the same breast that I'd been teasing only five minutes earlier. That gave me a jolt, especially as she reached forward and took hold of his rising cock.

* * * * *

Saturday morning breakfast was fun. The four men showed up each wearing a towel tied around their waist. The four women were naked, except for Trish -- she was cooking and only wearing an apron over the front of her naked body.

We collectively made French toast, and I'd laid in a supply of genuine New England maple syrup a week earlier. We complemented that with some unique Peruvian coffee, locally grown orange juice, and cups of mixed fruit from lord knows where. We ate outside at the picnic table on a warm, sunny day.

I sat across the table from Mitch and we got to know each other. He was really laid back and enthused about what had gone on the night before. "I really liked making it with the three other women. I'm horny all the time; so shoot me. Fortunately, Deb feels the same way, so she doesn't mind. I don't mind her hooking-up when she's on the road either. She sends me pictures sometimes."

I said, "Pictures?"

Mitch picked up his cellphone and his fingers danced across the screen. He handed me the phone and said, "Swipe right."

The first picture showed a beautifully naked Deborah standing in front of a hotel floor length mirror with a guy behind her holding her breasts in his two hands. The guy was not Mitch. In the next, she was giving the unknown man a blowjob and he had taken the snapshot into the mirror, and in the third he had his cock deep in her pussy as she smiled up at the camera.

There were a few other pictures with different men. In each there was either a blowjob or a fuck underway. Deborah was very photogenic.

"Very nice," I told him as I passed the phone back.

Crystal was beside me. She said, "I have some to show you, too. I haven't always been a goody-goody two-shoes when I've had layovers. I did slow it all down about two years ago, though."

I teased, "You give the term 'LAY-over' a new meaning?"

"'Fucked over' might be more appropriate in some cases, but since I met you, I've been a really good girl. Even before that some."

I kissed Crystal. "Babe, if you want to mess around when you're traveling, my only concern is that you're safe and that you tell me ALL the details when you come home." I grinned at her.

She held one of my hands to her sexy bare breasts, being sure that I could feel her aroused nipple. She whispered between kisses, "You just unleashed a raging tiger -- a very horny tiger. We'll see what happens."

We had a nude swim after breakfast and everyone also had second and third cups of the great tasting coffee. Greg and Darlene, and Mitch and Deborah left for their homes and to run some errands.

Crystal came to me. She teased, "Are you angry or peeved at me for setting you up with Deb the way I did? She really liked you ... and Ross. Your cock seemed to fit quite well inside her hot little pussy. She loved the orgasms you gave her."

I grinned, "No, just surprised. I'd only met her for a few brief moments on my flights. I have a different focus right now. I've been trying to build something special with YOU, and through you, Trish. I guess that I'm more disappointed because I'm interpreting that your injecting Darlene and Deborah into my life is to build some emotional distance from me."

'NO!" Crystal shouted as she leapt up, jumped around, and then wrapped her arms around me. "That's not the case AT ALL. No. No. NO." She was emphatic to perfection. I got the message.

"What is it then?"

Crystal suddenly seemed shy. "I thought I told you. I'm falling in love with you ... no, correct that. I've fallen in love with you. I want you happy. I think of sex as something that makes me and other people happy, so thought you'd feel that way with you got to fuck a new woman -- or women. My work takes me away for so long, so with Darlene, I thought she'd be some great pussy for you to like when I was away. Of course, Trish is always willing. She loves you and Ross, too. Then Deb and I started talking about you, and I thought the same thing."

I responded, "I guess, in a way, the sex does make me happy; but I also felt pushed away -- by you. You looked really happy fucking Mitch."

"Honestly, I was, but that doesn't mean that I'm unhappy with you or that I don't want to be ever closer to you. I do. Oh, Dave, please don't feel bad about this. I will spend more time with you. I love our lovemaking, and just being together. You're so special to me. I'm wishing I didn't have to travel at all so I could be with you every day."

I asked, "What about Deborah?"

"She's one of my best friends. When you said you were going to Dallas, I happened to know she was working that route. I gave her a heads-up that you might be on her flight. I sent her your picture. She texted me back after she'd met you on the outbound flight and I gave her your return flight information. She said she'd tease you, but then I invited her to bring her fiancé and come and play with us. We'd been sexual before, so that was not out of the ordinary. I'm sorry, I even promised her a shot at you. As you now know, Trish and I have had sexual fun with Deb and Mitch before, too."

Crystal studied me and she could probably smell the odor of burning wood as my brain ran on high. I tried to keep a neutral expression, but I gradually grinned at her.

I said emphatically, "Just to set the record straight, I love you. You have become the basis of my life and are always in my thoughts day and night.