Adult Situations Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Crystal reposition a camera, and then she stripped off her clothes. She looked at me with lust, "I don't care. This is too hot for me to resist."

Crystal mounted Molly's head and lowered her pussy down onto her smacking lips. Molly knew what to do, and went right to work eating out the new pussy. Crystal held a camera in her hand and I knew that she kept taking shot after shot. She even passed me the camera at one point and I took about twenty-five shots of what was right in front of me.

I asked Molly to eat out Crystal; delivering what I knew my fiancée loved -- oral sex from another woman. Molly did as instructed, except there was a delight that showed. I withdrew and took more pictures as she slavered over the new pussy for her, even getting right in close so I could photograph her tongue licking Crystal's clitoris. She mumbled that she'd never done this before, but that she'd be doing a lot of this in the future.

I asked Molly, "Anal sex?"

Her eyes got large. "I've never done that?"

Crystal produced our tube of lubricant that we'd brought, just in case. As Molly watched with her eyes the size of saucers, I lubed up her ass hole, pushing a generous quantity of the lube inside her with two fingers. I spent some time stretching out the opening. I then lubed up my cock.

As Crystal took over the cameras again - nude, I got Molly on the bed with her ass in the air. I just pushed into her anus, smooth as glass. Molly moaned and had an orgasm that got photographed. We did some more ass play, including some light spanking as my cock sat at full depth inside her. I slowly fucked her while she got used to the rear-guard action. I'd taken her anal cherry.

Molly gasped, "I think I'll be doing this again, too. You're brought me two big firsts in my life -- female sex, and anal sex. I'm a very satisfied customer."

Crystal chuckled, "Just remember to recommend 'Crystal Blue Photography' when you tell your friends." It pays to advertise. She laughed at her own audacity.

I pulled out of Molly and cleaned off my cock with a nearby washcloth and wipes we had in a plastic bag.

Molly said, "Oh, I will. Several of my friends are interested in doing an album of some sort for their husbands or boyfriends. They're waiting to see what my experience is today. You may end up with more business than you know what do with. I want to tell the world how great this has been. My fuck has been fabulous, so far." I could tell she wanted to get going again.

We did sexual things with and to Molly for another forty-five minutes. When I'd get near, I'd extract and cool off for a couple of minutes. Crystal did some more pussy eating, too.

Crystal consulted her checklist and finally said, "Time for the 'Money Shot'." She laid out in detail to Molly what she wanted to happen and how she wanted her to respond. Molly smiled in understanding and approved of the way things would conclude in the video.

I went back to fucking Molly in the missionary position on the side of the bed as I stood on the floor and held her legs apart in a large vee. I pumped away until I felt my own plumbing start to vibrate and pulse to let me know my ejaculation was very near.

I whispered, "Now! I'm about to explode."

Molly scrambled off the bed onto the floor, and looked up at my cock like a baby bird awaiting a crucial meal. She opened her mouth and looked expectant as I jerked off the last few strokes with a cock drenched in her sweet tasting, female juices.

I came. I came like a dam exploding and releasing a billion gallons of water onto the unsuspecting downstream citizens. My first shot surged right into Molly's mouth and covered her extended tongue and part of her face with my gooey white man juice. The second equally strong shot pasted across her face from her right forehead to her nose and left cheek. The other shots splashed on her face, some in her or near her mouth, some in her hair, and then as the volley slowed, the shots lobbed out of me onto her breasts as she held them up to show me where she wanted me to end. I did stop shooting jizz after about my tenth shot. I had been worked up.

My cock stayed in the picture as Crystal videoed the sequence from nearby. Molly took my cock into her mouth and sucked off the last of the fluids. She then used fingers to collect the splooge on her face and bring that to her mouth. She tried to lick the cum on her breasts, but ended up scooping up that with her fingers, too. It all went in her mouth. She was obviously a happy camper. She even whispered to me, "Yummy. Tastes good, like cum should."

After she was finished, she looked at me and asked, "How soon before we can do it all again?"

I held back my chuckle until Crystal said, "End of filming. End of the photoshoot."

Crystal stood up from where she'd kneeled beside us to get close-ups of Molly's lewd handling of my orgasm across her uplifted face. She said to Molly, "Can you think of anything you want us to either video or take stills of? It'll take me hours and hours just to work through this from all the various cameras." She gestured at some of the unmanned cameras.

Molly stood and hugged Crystal, pushing their bare breasts together in a highly erotic way that also forced a little more stiffness into my cock. After kissing her, she said, "I'm fine -- better than fine. This far exceeded my expectations -- very far. I'm so happy. I can hardly wait to see the results."

Molly then came to me and plastered her nude body against mine. "You, sir, were spectacular. You can have this body, this pussy, and my total attention any time that you want. I just loved everything that we did. You have made me very happy."

We kissed and then we each took turns using Molly's shower. We dressed and then packed up the camera gear and lights into my SUV. I could see that Crystal was going to need a vehicle larger than her Honda Civic if she wanted to lug all this equipment everywhere for her work.