Affluenza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she was relieved thinking he just wanted to keep making out as she felt his hand leave her breast and trail down her stomach. But it did not stop there, his hand was now past the waist band of her sweat pants and heading for her dampening pussy. Her son was now teasing her, his hand was touching everywhere but her pussy, he did not know that his teasing was driving her wild. She was now increasing the passion of their kissing. A passerby could probably hear the smacking of their lips and the exchange of saliva if they walked by.

Malcolm finally went for his target and toyed with the lips of her outer labia, her son had to have done this before as he used his finger to spread her labia apart and gently run them up and down. He must have been using her growing wetness to lubricate her pussy. He gently began to finger fuck her pussy and this sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body. She was able to have a small orgasm thanks to his touch, he soon stop fingering her and she thought he might be done. Instead he found her clit. He played with it with slow gentle touches, he stopped kissing her and went down to kissing her neck. She reached up and put her hand up her shirt unhooking her bra with one hand and then playing with her own breast while her son played with her clit. He pulled her shirt and put her nipple in his mouth. He licked and sucked on it just right until he brought his mother to a powerful orgasm.

"Oh my god Malcolm that was" She panted to catch her breath. "that was really something."

"I got something else that is something." And he pulled his large cock out of his shorts.

She remembered it was large from the night before but she was also feeling pretty buzzed. She knew she could not leave her son with that big beautiful boner so pushed him on to his back. She started to stroke him up and down with one hand while the other fondled his balls. Malcolm could see his mother was licking her lips and he reached up and pushed her down towards it. Kimberly had sucked a few cocks in her time not one as big as this, but she really wanted to give it a try now that her son was encouraging her.

She ran her tongue all up and down it trying to get it wet as she could, then engulfed the first few inches into her mouth. Malcolm loved how her tongue would twirl around the head of his cock every time her mouth moved back up. Her other hand was fondling his large balls, he loved way she would rake her long finger nails of them. His mother was now able to handle six or seven inches into her mouth now. After about ten long minutes and without any warning he shot a thick rope of his cum into her mouth, She did not even finish swallowing the first shot before he was shooting a second and third. She spit his cock out of her mouth but kept jerking him off, he was thrilled to see some on his mother's chin.

"Wow mom, I mean Kimberly that was fucking fantastic." He said to her looking up at her.

"Your welcome baby, I'm going to go take a shower and go check a few stores the rain seems to have let up some." She said getting the last glob of cum off of her chin and putting it into mouth.

"Okay I think I need a nap." He said.

She took a shower and while in there she masturbated to another orgasm, then she got out and got ready to do a little shopping. When she came back out her hand some boy was still there sleeping now with no pants on and his large cock laying against his leg. She push thoughts of staying around out of her mind and went shopping. She needed some more night clothes to wear to bed. So she headed to the lingerie section of the store. She picked up a few other odds and ends before heading back to the room, just as she got there a thunder storm rolled in. Her son was no longer on the bed and she found he had ordered room service.

He came out of the bathroom dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt, he had just showered after the food got delivered. She put her bags down and showed him the new night shirts, which he said would sexy on her. Then she sat down to eat, her son took the liberty of ordering a bottle of wine and got her a large chef salad with the dressing on the side. He got a large bacon cheeseburger and an order of fries. Just as they were going to eat a loud crack of thunder and a flash of lightning that lit up the room. The power went out and they had no way of calling the front desk, so they decided to eat first and then go down to see if they had candles.

To their surprise there was a knock and the front desk sent people around to check on the guests to drop off a couple candles that were in jars with matches and a flash light with extra batteries. She thanked them gave the guy a tip, she placed on candle on the table and the other in the bathroom on the sink. It was really romantic to have a candlelit dinner when the two of them finished she excused herself to change into her new night shirt. She did not wear panties with it thinking to herself that you never know what will happen and she only buttoned it half way.

While she was gone her son moved the candle over to the night stand and put the room service cart with all the dishes out into the hall. He admired his mother's beauty, her curvy body as she approached him at the table.

"So what do you think of my new night shirt on me?" She said to him twirling around.

"You look beautiful Kimberly." He said not bothering to call her mom.

"Thanks baby." She went to kiss him on the cheek but instead he kissed her on the mouth. She broke off the kiss and said to him "Oh Malcolm I don't know how far this is going to go."

"I do, I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to make love to you all night long." He replied picking her up and setting her on the table. "We had dinner, now I will have my dessert."

Malcolm kissed her neck and then down to her chest where he pulled the half buttoned night shirt apart to suckle on her breasts. Kimberly cooed with pleasure as her son worked back and forth between each one. Then to her surprises he kissed the rest of the way down her stomach and he sat down on the chair. He spread his mother's beautiful legs apart and started to kiss up and down her thighs, he dove into her crotch and ran his tongue up her pussy slit. His father rarely ever did this for her and she hoped her son was as good with his tongue as he was with his fingers earlier.

"Oh my god baby, oh my your licking me so good." She moaned as his tongue moved up and down her wet slit.

After a couple minutes of doing this he found her clit and was working it with slow methodical circles. He could tell his mother was enjoying it as she continued with her moaning and now laid back on the table playing with her large tits. Malcolm started to go faster with his tongue on her clit and then slid two fingers up her snatch began to finger fuck her. Kimberly was now bucking her pussy up against her son's face as he worked her pussy.

"Oh god, oh shit, oh fuck I'm cumming so hard, I'm going to cum so hard on your mouth Malcolmmmmmmmmmmm!!" She screamed aloud.

Once she came he let her catch her breath and he helped her off the table and led her over to the bed, as she stood there he took her night shirt off. Then she laid down on the bed, while he took shirt off she worked on getting his cock out of his shorts. He was so big and hard, she knew what was coming next as she took her sons hand and pulled his now naked form on top of her.

He positioned himself at the opening from which he came from eighteen years ago and gently eased his cock into her. He allowed for her pussy to adjust to the size of his cock as he was much bigger than his father. Once she got accustomed to it they began to kiss each other on the lips, the neck, the face the chest, his gentle thrusts giving his mother great pleasure. In and out he kept pushing his cock as he could feel her pussy loosen more and more. Now he was able to go faster, he now slammed his big cock in and out of her pussy. The room was filled with her moans and groans of pleasure as the storm continued to rage outside.

"Oh yes, oh god yes, fuck me harder baby fuck me good and hard now." She said aloud.

"You want hard Kimberly, I'll give it to you hard." He grunted.

After a several minutes of missionary position he rolled off of her and laid on his side. He then positioned his mother on her side and slid his cock back into her. He held up one leg to get better penetration, she could not believe how experienced her boy was and thought while she was fucking him where did he learn all of this.

"Oh god I'm going to cum again, oh god yes, yes I'm cumming baby." She said aloud.

"Oh shit I'm can't stop I'm cumming too." He moaned aloud filling his mother's unprotected pussy up with his young virile cum.

Eventually he pulled his cock out as the two of them laid there kissing on the bed and eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. Sometime during the night she woke up and got him hard again, only this time she climbed on top of him and rode his big cock until they both finished. Malcolm had to admit he like this position, he could see those big beautiful tits of hers bounce up and down. The other benefit was his mother could really move her ass as she rode him. In the morning when the woke up he got up to take his morning piss, when he came back he had a hard on. They started out in the missionary position and ended up doing it doggie style, they were so loud they could hear the guy in the next yell for them stop fucking already. After they were finished they laid together on the bed, it looked like the power was back on.

"I think we need to find a drug store, I need a pill just to make sure I won't get pregnant and then we better get a box of condoms, maybe two." She laughed

"Sounds good to me, I almost hope we can stay here forever." He said.

Meanwhile back home Donald Kelly found out from his friend who flew them to Puerto Diego. He was angry with the man but realized it was not his fault that they lied about why they were going. He made a call and hired a private detective to go find them. The man he called was Jimmy Van Johnson an ex cop now working as a private detective usually hired to find wayward wives. He arranged with Donald to have some expense money up front and he would need a cover not to arouse suspicion.

"Hey Cindy, this is Jimmy Van Johnson." He said into the phone.

"Oh detective Van Johnson good to hear from you." She replied.

"Well Cindy the reason I'm calling is I have to fly down to Puerto Diego for a few days of business and I need a woman to go with me to pretend to be my wife. So how about it, you owe me several favors if you know what I mean.?" He asked.

"Jimmy I don't know, I have work and my husband Joel." She said to him. "Not only that your old enough to be my father."

"Well hooked you up with all those great stories and leads that helped you work your way up to be the youngest lead anchor at channel seven news. Maybe people will want to know you used to jerk off the lead detective on these cases to get your scoops." He said hoping the blackmail or threat of would work.

"You wouldn't!?" She exclaimed.

"I would and I will. So how bout it, you'll get a nice three day vacation." He said. "Just tell your husband the network is giving you this assignment or something."

"Alright I'll take of work and then my husband, when do we leave?" She asked.

"Six a.m. tomorrow." He said.

"And just so you know this makes us even and there will not be any funny business. I feel pretty disgusted and ashamed that I did what I did to get ahead." She firmly explained to him trying to guilt him.

"No funny business just have your cute little self down to the airport in the morning." He said hanging up.

He sat back and thought about Cindy Douglas, she had just moved to the area with her fiance Joel. She was working as a reporter for the news station when she met Jimmy who took a shine to her and what man would not. She was five feet one inches tall, probably weighed hundred and five pounds, she was brunette and very pretty. Her body was very sexy as well, her small thirty two C cup breasts and one of the cutest little asses you ever would see. He only managed to get her down to her sexy little bra and panties which always matched. While she jerked him off she commented a few times that for an old guy he did have a nice cock which always made him laugh.

We will see about that funny business Cindy he laughed to himself as he made out a checklist of everything he would need. He then got off to pack and get ready for the trip, this was going to be a really big score. Not often a husband wants to know what his wife and son who were on the lame from the law were up to and if they were safe. A text arrived with pictures of both of them a handsome young man in the son and a knockout for a wife. The money was transferred and he was told a private jet would take them. Everything was all set for the investigation.

To be continued.