Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on," Sarah said. "Use your other hand and grab Tom's dick by the base."

"Sure," Miranda said, and did it without hesitation, wrapping her fingers around the Hog. She squeezed a little, and looked down at it, then back up at me and bit her lip, before turning back to the camera. Right before Sarah took the picture, I shifted my arm around her shoulders and instead of holding her arm, I grabbed her tit over her shirt and massaged it.

Click. "Hah, perfect," Sarah said.

"Let me see, let me see," Miranda said, letting go of me and standing up. Sarah showed her the picture. "Oh my God, I can't believe how fucking slutty I look."

"It's hot," Sarah said, then there was thewoosh noise and my phone pinged in my pocket somewhere on the floor below me.

Miranda turned back to me. "You promised, right?"

"Of course!" I lied again. That photo was definitely getting sent to Suze. And probably Sarah too.

"OK," Miranda nodded.

"Time to take your seat," Nicole said, smirking from beside John. John, who looked like he was ready to throw up he was so green with envy.

"It's all warmed up for you," I patted my leg. "Nicole's ass makes for a good seat warmer."

"Harrharrharr," Nicole fake laughed.

Miranda settled down on me, bare butt to my bare thigh, and I put my hand on her waist over the thin fabric of her baseball tee.

Sarah dealt out the next hand. "Well this looks like trouble," I said, reviewing the new cards. Sarah and Miranda had both pulled Kings, while Nicole had a little old Two.

"Come on, bitch," Sarah joked, standing up, and Miranda followed her into the hall.

Once they were gone, John turned to me. "Could you keep your hands to yourself? You're making the girls uncomfortable, you jackass."

I blinked, my eyebrows raising. "Excuse me, fuckwad?"

"John..." Nicole said.

"No, he needs to hear this," John said. "I saw you pawing at Nicole, then you started on Miranda again. Just because we're doing stuff with dares doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want."

I looked at Matt, who looked back at me with a 'Don't blame me for this' sort of expression - I'm sure if I'd just been face first in Sarah's pussy he'd be feeling different, but that hadn't come up. Yet.

"How about you let Nicole speak for herself?" I said. "Huh, John? Or maybe you're just too much of a fake white knight to figure out what's what."

John made an incredulous expression, and turned to Nicole, but Sarah and Miranda came back into the room.

"We've got it!" Sarah clapped, and Miranda grinned. They rejoined the circle, John's complaints disappearing now that Miranda sat back on my lap. I immediately wrapped my arm around her waist and put my hand on her thigh, pulling her tighter against me so that the Hog was pressed against her hip. She glanced down and smiled at me, then wrapped her own arm around my shoulders to be stable.

"Miranda and I decided that Tom has had all the fun for the guys so far, andwe want to see more cocks. So Nicole, we dare you to take off John and Matt's pants and underwear."

"What!?" Matt said. "This sounds like a dare for me and John, not Nicole."

"Nope, it's fine," Nicole said. "I'm doing it, no need to make it any harsher."

"Easy for you to say," John said, nudging her. "You're not the one getting naked."

It was a whole thing. First Nicole went over to Matt and took off his pants, then his boxers. His dick was probably around average sized I guess, though the thick tuft of pubic hair wasn't helping, and he was immediately hard. Then Nicole went to John and de-boxered him. He'd trimmed his pubes, but his dick was a touch shorter than Matt's.

I smirked, and rubbed Miranda's thigh, my big hand touching her and caressing and turning John's face more and more sour.

Nicole took her seat next to John, and glanced down at the hard dick he was trying to hide.Yikes, she's got it bad, I thought. I couldn't figure out why.

Then, as Sarah started dealing, Nicole glanced back over to me, looking at the Hog pressed against Miranda's hip and leg, then glancing away quickly again.

"Heh," I chuckled. She didn't know it yet, but Nicole might just care about size and skill after all.

Sarah quickly dealt out the next hand to keep the game rolling.

"Fuuuck," Nicole swore, revealing another Three on the coffee table.

"I swear, I'm not rigging it," Sarah said.

"Well, I'm not mad," I laughed, beating out Miranda's Jack and Sarah's Queen with my King. "Alright, Nicole. I think Matty-boy has been teased enough. Why don't you go give him a rub and tug for a few minutes?"

"A what?" Nicole asked.

"A handy," Sarah said. "Or a wristy. A handjob, he means a handjob."

"Oh," Nicole said, sort of surprised like she hadn't even considered that could happen in this game.

Matt, on the other hand, looked happy-stunned.

"This is when you stand up and go put your hand on his dick," I whispered loudly to her.

"Right, right," Nicole said, then looked at John.

"You don't-" he started.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to," I said, putting on a whiny voice to mimic the nerd. "Yeah, she knows. Can we start skipping this part of the program?"

"Tom, ease up," Miranda said.

"Fine, fine," I said, having made my point.

Nicole sighed and stood up, taking another glance at John before moving over next to Matt. "You're OK with this?" she asked him.

Now it was his turn to glance at Sarah, who was watching and nodding along. "Uh, yeah. Yeah," Matt agreed.

What commenced was a poor excuse for a handjob. It was pretty clear that Nicole hadn't handled a cock before, and Matt hadn't exactlybeen handled by anyone but his own hand.

Instead of watching them, I distracted myself with Miranda. I started by rubbing my hand on her thigh some more, but brought it closer in until my thumb was up on her hip and the edge of my forefinger was in the crease between her pussy lip and the joint of her leg. She'd widened her legs for me just that little bit I'd needed to get there, and now she closed them again, keeping my finger brushing against her furry little mound. As Matt received his dry handjob, I casually rubbed my fingers back and forth across Miranda's lips, making her shiver every once in a while.

"You can touch it again," I whispered to her, right in her ear.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"I know you're looking at that, thinking about holding me," I said.

She flushed, glancing over at John and Sarah to see if they were watching, then back to me. She licked her bottom lip tentatively, then reached her hand back and grasped the Hog, giving me a couple of soft tugs before letting go.

John, meanwhile, spent the time looking like a confused puppy as his best friend Nicole gave his other best friend Matt a poor handjob.I wonder if he's ever even realized Nicole is completely fuckable, I thought.

Eventually Matt had started showing signs of approaching a nut, so I decided to call an audible. "Alright, this is taking way too long," I said, cutting the tension in the room.

"Agreed," Sarah said. "Nicole, we need to teach you how to handle a dick."

Nicole, who had already been blushing, rolled her eyes. "It wasn't that bad," she said, then looked to Matt. "Was it?"

"I was having fun," he said with a shrug. "You were holding it pretty lightly though."

"Why didn't you say something?" Nicole demanded.

"I... don't know?" Matt said.

Simps and fucking virgins, I shook my head.

Nicole went and took her seat, and Sarah dealt another hand.

John hesitated, as usual. He'd flipped over a King, and Sarah and Nicole had both bottomed the group out with Sevens.

"God damn," I laughed. Miranda and I had both just missed out on doing the daring with Queens.

"Well, Johnny," Sarah said. "What have you got for us?"

If I was reading John right, he was probably in the eye of an emotional storm right now. Jealous of me, lusting after Miranda, annoyed or worse with Matt, and confused about Nicole. If he had any balls at all, he would take advantage of the situation - but he didn't. I just sat there and watched him shift uncomfortably while I brushed my finger between Miranda's legs.

"I guess I dare... Sarah, I dare you to show Nicole how to give a blowjob on a cucumber or a banana from the kitchen," John finally said.

Fuckin' nerd, I sighed to myself. Despite being pissed off and horny, he still couldn't bring himself to just take what he wanted.

"I mean, that's totally doable," Sarah said. "But we've got three cocksright here we could use instead."

"Matt just had a turn," Miranda piped in. "Maybe you should use John for the lesson?"

I pressed my finger just a little more firmly against my lap-riders pussy, teasing her more firmly to show I liked where she was going.

"What? No, I wouldn't-" John said, trailing off.

"No, that works great. You're hard, let's do this," Sarah said with a grin, sliding down off her seat and shifting over to kneel in front of John where he was sitting on the couch. "Nicole, you can either watch up there beside him or get down on your knees here, either works."

"I'll stay here," Nicole said, looking like she wanted to jump right on John's dick but also afraid to let it show.

Sarah took hold of John's cock and started narrating to Nicole what she was doing. I just smirked - the head of his dick poked out above her hand when she held him at the base, but that was it. I knew from plenty of experience she could two-fist me and still easily have room to work with.

As Sarah leaned forward, licking the tip of John's dick for the first time, I shifted to take a peek at Matt around the side of Miranda. He was staring at Sarah's ass in those grey sweatpants, the top of her thong peeking out over the cinched waistband, but he also looked pretty pissed.Good, I thought.Good. Give in to your anger. Matt being pissed at John would only help me along.

With Matt focused on Sarah, and the other girls focused on John, I decided it was time to play with Miranda a bit more. Instead of just brushing my finger along her outer lips and through the tickle of her sparse brunette pubes, I placed it right at the center of her lips and began an up-and-down motion. She immediately rolled her body slightly at the new stimulation, her hips wanting to push towards my fingers, and she looked back at me with wide eyes.'Stop,' she mouthed silently, but with a quirked smile at the edge of her lips.

I just raised an eyebrow and pulled my finger up a little higher, tapping on her clit hood and making her bounce on my leg.

She widened her eyes more in a silent'For real, Tom, stop.' I grinned, looking into those eyes. Sarah had cold, intense blue - Miranda had a delicious hazel with green in them. I pursed my lips. She rolled her eyes, leaning down and kissing me, and as her lips pressed to mine I tapped her clit again but stopped rubbing, going back to just resting my finger against her outer labia. The kiss lasted longer than it needed to, but not as long as I wanted, though she slipped me a bit of tongue right before pulling away.

Meanwhile, Sarah was toying with John. "See how he's all tensed up now?" she said, holding his dick with two fingers and her thumb as she looked to Nicole. "That means he's liking what we're doing and is getting closer. You should take your turn, do what I told you."

Nicole went to lean down from her seat next to John, but Sarah stopped her. "It'll be way easier on your knees, hun."

Without hesitation, Nicole shifted to her knees on the couch and leaned forward, first licking and then taking John's dick head between her lips. This had the unintended side effect of putting her ass pointing towards Miranda and I, and as Nicole shifted some more her long skirt shifted, revealing her more and more.

Miranda turned back to me again, widening her eyes and glancing back to Nicole, checking if I was seeing this. I smirked and nodded, waggling my eyebrows.

Nicole had removed her panties fairly early in the game, and now as she naturally began to arch her back while sucking John's dick for the first time, her skirt rose enough that we could see her bare thighs. Then, from between them, slowly peeking through more and more, her bare little pussy between the cleavage of her ass.

Miranda, I was surprised, shifted on my lap and ran her bare foot up my leg a few times, and bit her lip.

Maybe there's more to little skater girl than I thought, I wondered.

The show ended when John, having been toyed with for all of two minutes, sucked in a breath and then groaned out. "Oh nooooo," and he came.

Nicole had been suckling on his dick when he did, and she pulled away quickly - one splatter hitting her chin, but the rest of the cum just sort of oozing out on John's cock as it was left unattended.Poor fucker.

"Ugh, eugh," he panted.

"Now, Nicole," Sarah said, giving the other girl a look like a disappointed parent. "A good cocksucking should end up in your mouth or on your body somewhere. And a good cocksucker always cleans up her messes." She leaned down and in one quick slurp she took all of John's cock into her mouth, cleaning off the cum. "Now you get his balls."

"His balls?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, the cum got there too, sweety," Sarah said.

Nicole winced, looking down at John's sac, hairy and unshaven. But she glanced at John, who looked for all the world like he'd touched God and hadn't quite recovered yet, and then leaned forward and cleaned his sack with her mouth.

"Good girl," Sarah said, patting Nicole's head like she was a puppy.

Sarah stood and stretched. "Alright, let's get this show moving! There's only been two orgasms and I'm getting fuckinghorny people." After a quick deal she broke into a grin. "Yes, my turn," Sarah crowed, showing her Queen as Matt and John both revealed threes. "And I know just what I want, boys. I dare you two to come and suck on my tits and make me feel good."

Sarah leaned back in her seat on the couch and flipped up the front of her crop top, revealing her bare, full breasts. Her nipples were hard, their deep pink flushed from all the sexual teasing going on, and she wiggled in excitement.

"Um, yeah," John said, excited and happy to give back after having received what I could only assume was his first blowjob. "Sure." He stood and moved over to the busty girl.

Matt looked equally excited, but shot an annoyed look at John as he closed with Sarah's tit.

From my perspective, it wasn't that much of a show. I was intimately familiar with Sarah's tig ol' bitties, and was perfectly happy knowing that the two fools weren't going to treat them the way shereally liked.

Sarah moaned as the two guys felt her up and suckled on her tits. Matt was rock hard, and John slowly started to harden again as well as they jostled for position in the bounty of Sarah's chest, trying hard not to touch each other. Really the only actually interesting thing I noted was that Nicole had twisted up her lips, watching John suck on Sarah's tit, and then glanced over at Miranda and I, and more directly down at my dick.

I flexed, bouncing it against Miranda's hip as she sat on my lap, and Nicole blinked and met my gaze, realizing she'd been caught staring. I winked and she blushed and scowled at me, looking away.

"Alright, alright," I finally said. "Sarah, how long are we taking with this?"

"Mmm, that was nice boys," Sarah groaned, patting both of the guys on their cheeks. "But Tom's right. I like my nipples getting sucked as much as the next girl, but we've got a game to play."

The guys returned to their seats, and Nicole touched John's arm as he sat down and she flashed him the kind of smile that an encouraging friend would.

I just shook my head and smirked. I knew these people better than they knew themselves! Well, at least what their genitals were actually wanting, and isn't that what mattered?

Sarah shuffled and dealt.

"Balls," I laughed, turning over an Ace of clubs. I turned to Nicole, who had the King of the same. "Well, Nicole? You going to ask for the same thing I gave Miranda or what?"

"Tom, you're such a perv," Nicole said, scowling at me with that same look as before. Thing is, it didn't have the power it usually did, because I'd already broken the seal. Nicole had felt the Hog on her bare skin, inches from her cunt, and she'd liked it. I'd had my hands under her shirt and she hadn't said a thing. The scowling was for show - I had her on the hook, and was slowly reeling her in.

"Actually," Nicole continued. "That's my dare. Tom, I dare you to tell us the most perverted, fucked up thing you've ever done. And you better tell the truth."

"Hey," I said with a grin, "Truth is better than fiction. Alright, let me think. 'Most fucked up' is kind of subjective."

I pondered a few different stories I could tell, and settled on the one I bragged about most to the boys on the football team. "OK, I know the story for you. So you guys remember Greg and Gina Fosters?"

"The twins who moved away last year?" Matt asked.

"Greg was kind of hot. Decent dick," Sarah said offhandedly, making Matt wince.

"Well, Greg and Gina ended up going to another school in our football division," I said. "And we had our away game down at their field. So I headed down there a few hours early and met up with Gina. She and I had kinda just missed messing around, and she'd sent me some Snapchats over the summer flirting. The day of our game I decided I'd go fuck Gina, and tell Greg about it right before the game to throw him off. So Gina calls sick from school and I meet her at their place, and we fuck. Nothing really special or anything, couple of positions and I dump my load on her face."

"See Nicole," Sarah cut in. "I told you - in your mouth, or on you."

"Gross," Nicole said.

"Anyways," I continued my story. "I take a picture of her messy face, and as I'm doing it her Mom comes in. Well they both start shouting at each other, completely ignoring me, so I just sit there naked on their couch with my dick out. Gina ends up running upstairs, leaving me with her and Greg's mom, and she's looking at me and my dick, which I've been stroking back up again. She says to me, 'I don't know who you are, but you need to leave my daughter alone.' And I'm like, 'What are you going to do to make that happen?' And she kind of hesitates, then she motions for me to follow her and she leads me into the basement. She starts stripping and says, 'I'll give you one go at me, and then you leave my daughter alone.' And I said, 'Sure, but if that's the case then I want to film it since I'm giving up a sure thing.' So Mrs. Foster thinks about it, and agrees and gets on her knees. I take out my phone again and start recording, and she blows me while I'm still covered in her daughter's juices. I end up fucking her too, and she's moaning like crazy and I'm spanking her and shit, and then I push way deep into her and tell her I'm going to cum inside her milf pussy. She asks me what that means, and I tell her she's hot, she's a 'mom I'd like to fuck.' Well she gets super horny hearing that, cause I guess she hasn't been getting any from Mr. Fosters, and starts begging me to cum inside her, and by the time I'm ready to blow she's all worked up into like her third orgasm and screams, 'Fuck yes, breed me you fucking stud. Put a fucking baby inside my MILF cunt.' And man, I'm not into pregnancy stuff, but I fuckin' came buckets."

"Fucking hell," Matt said.

"That's fucked up," John said.

Nicole was sort of just staring at me with wide eyes, and Miranda was sitting on my lap and kind of panting lightly, her eyelids slightly drooped.

"There's no way that's true," Matt said.

"Hey, you can ask Sarah," I said. "She's seen the video."