Alien Shifter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a quick peck on the nose and headed out the door.

His helmet showed him everything she was seeing as she sprinted to her destination - heedless of changes in terrain - or other hindrances.

"Happy hunting," he whispered.

"I love you," she whispered back. "Stop worrying, Mother - or I'll shut off your feed."

He continued to worry - but didn't say anything more - knowing she would keep her promise.

Silva's suit had masked her from sensor sweeps and she was hiding behind a large boulder that would protect her from the jet-wash as the ship came down.

As she felt it approach and slow, she peered around her cover to see a wriggling body-bag appear in thin air from about 20 feet above the rock-strewn landscape - and then the ship took off again - never decloaking.

Whoever was in the bag cried out when their body crashed to the ground. They had lain still for a few minutes - probably analyzing their body to see if anything had been broken.

Now, they had resumed their struggle to try to free themselves of their confinement.

"No time like the present," Silva thought, heading over to rip open the bag.

The Volkran within squinted as the afternoon sun blasted down at them.

"Vala?!" Silva called out in recognition.

"Who's there? I can't see shit! I've been in this fucking bag since before they sent me off and this light is blinding."

Silva looked at the strange collar around her pack-mate's neck. A green light seemed to indicate that it was working - doing whatever its job was.

The occupant of the body bag sat up but was fighting with something behind her back.

Silva walked around to discover both pairs of hands had been bound - and then tied together. She cut the bindings.

Vala stood and raised a hand to shade her eyes.

"Silva?!"

"Sister."

"I figured you were dead. You've been gone for years."

"I'm not going back. I've found a new home. Why are you here? What is that collar?"

"Shift-inhibitor. They told me I get one shift. One. Mercy they claimed. Shift to the local form and live out the rest of my days in exile."

"Exile?"

"I displeased the pack-mother."

"What did you do?!"

"Failed to follow her orders one too many times. I'm too much like my big sister, they said. Lucky to get exile, they claimed."

"Why did they let you live?"

"I chugged her pup's cock better than anybody else. I was his favorite fuck-toy. He wouldn't let his dear mother slash my throat. She was angry - but gave in. He raped my esophagus one last time - in front of everybody - until I passed out. When I woke up, they threw me in that fucking bag and sent me here to die."

"Let's get you shifted and then we'll see if we can do anything with that collar."

"Don't! He wouldn't tell me what it would do - but he warned me not to try to take it off."

"You believe him?"

"Yes. Nobody was around when he told me. There was nobody to impress. I think he actually cared."

"We'll see."

Vala looked worried but nodded.

Silva pricked the side of her wrist with a claw and held the wound up to her younger sibling.

"I've got DNA from several humans. Pick one. Once you've shifted, we can head out."

Vala licked the blood from Silva's arm and closed her eyes, sorting through her choices.

"They didn't give you any clothes?" Silva asked.

"What you see is what you get," Vala responded. "Where did you get Mimkrin DNA?!"

"Shift and I'll answer all of your questions," Silva promised.

"What if I decide to stay as a Volkran?" her sister asked.

"Then I'll leave you here to fend for yourself. You can probably make quite a mess before they find you and kill you - and that will be the end of it."

"You're almost as heartless as them."

"Hardly. This is my home now. I'm never going back. I don't need you or anybody else fucking this up. You're just lucky that I was curious about the fucking body-bag. Hurry up and make up your mind."

"Male or female?" Vala asked.

"Female," Silva replied - looking at her face.

Vala grinned.

Several minutes later, a pale, naked, petite human with a brunette pixie-cut and a nearly-flat chest stood in front of the huntress.

The collar gave a long beep, the LED briefly went out, and then came on again.

"Try shifting again."

"What?! No."

"You said it would activate if you tried to remove it - not if you tried to shift. Shift."

Vala hesitated but, then, complied.

Nothing happened.

Silva picked her sister up - and grabbed the bag with a lower hand.

"What are you..?!"

"You have no shoes and my base is a couple miles away. I'm not waiting while you struggle to leave a bloody trail of footprints all the way there just to save your pride. You will do everything I say - exactly as I say - or I will end you my fucking self. Do you understand me?"

Vala quit struggling, seemingly resigned to her fate, "Yes, sister."

"We shall see."

Silva carried the small, thin human as if it were nothing - jogging back towards the hidden base.

The unneeded droid assistants made their way back to the mothership to be reconfigured.

By the time the sisters arrived inside, Rosie was carrying human clothing for the new arrival.

As the robot retreated, Silva started handing garments to the former Volkran.

"Get dressed."

"Who's he?"

"My mate. Get dressed."

"Why did you make me shift? Obviously he knows you're Volkran."

"Because killing a disobedient human is much easier than killing a Volkran one. He's the Mimkrin. Get dressed."

As if reading both of their minds, Marmon started shifting to his true form.

His human body started shrinking, his hair started thinning, and his skin started changing color.

"Sister!" Vala exclaimed in shock, turning to her.

"You will not touch him, speak to him, or look at him unless I give you permission."

Sensing the force of Silva's command, Vala dropped her eyes to the floor.

"He has finished shifting. You may look on his true form. Once you have satisfied your curiosity, look away."

Marmon's Mimkrin body was barely five feet tall.

He looked mostly human - except for his oversized anime eyes, his almost flat nose, and the light blue tint to his skin.

There was a tuft of thin, white hair crowning the top of his head but the rest of his body showed no signs of even the slightest traces.

Vala's eyes looked over the Mimkrin in front of her. He looked like any other of their kind. His clothing unremarkable. She looked back at the floor.

"Shift to Volkran. Meet me in our bedroom. I'll give her something to do and then we can fuck."

As much as Vala wanted to look up, she kept her eyes down. She closed them to be sure she wouldn't be tempted.

"You can open your eyes. He's gone. Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"Rosie."

The robot reappeared.

"Give her something to eat. When she is finished, show her where the washroom is, and then the entertainment area. She can wait for us there."

"Yes, madam."

The huntress turned back to her sibling.

"If you listen and do as you are told, you will lack nothing - but my rule is absolute. Here, I am pack-mother."

"Yes, sis-- Yes, Mother."

"Follow Rosie. I recommend the pulled-pork macaroni & cheese. It's unlike anything we have at home."

Silva left the robot and the human and headed to the master bedroom.

As she walked down the hall, she grinned at their prescient planning. The growls, curses, moans, and screams from their celebratory fuck-session would not be audible outside of their bedroom - no matter how loud they were.

She needn't have worried.

Compared to their last mating, their ceremonial sex was most subdued.

Marmon was stretched out, naked, on the sheets.

Silva knelt above his waist, guided his anaconda-of-love into her sensitive channel - and melted into his arms.

He quietly stroked her body as she softly rode his monster-meat through two orgasms before he pulled her into a heart-melting kiss and filled her with his liquid-love.

They hadn't even spoken during the act.

Marmon had heard the entire conversation between the two siblings - spoken in their native tongue -and his mind was still preoccupied with all that he had learned - and his theories about their future.

For Silva, the problem was contained - resolved.

She cared enough for her pack-mate to give her the best life of exile that she could - but she didn't owe her anything.

Google and Siri had arrived at a conclusion on the collar: it, undoubtedly, could be removed by a command from the person with the correct DNA. Presumably, that would be Silva's old pack-mother. It was doubtful that the DNA of the vengeful ruler's pup would do it - but they could test that theory later, if Vala decided it was worth it.

For the time being, she looked like a fairly normal human emo-girl and wouldn't attract excessive attention.

An hour later, three humans - one male and two female - were climbing down the mountainside to find a car waiting for them on the side of the road.

Silva stuck Vala behind the wheel and told her not to touch anything - then she and Marmon climbed in the back and cuddled.

It was getting dark by the time they got to town. Siri pulled into a truck-stop so they could go to the bathroom before heading to the airport.

Marmon came out of the building to discover a sex-crazed truck driver had grabbed Vala and drug her off to his rig.

Silva had attempted to intervene but the man had pulled a pistol.

Not wanting to cause a public scene, she had allowed herself to be taken captive as well.

Marmon climbed in the car as Siri took off after the semi the three of them had left in.

Just outside of the lights of the city, the truck pulled to the side of the road.

As the rig came to a stop, Siri pulled up behind.

Marmon was jogging up to the cab when a pistol fired.

The door of the semi opened and a Volkran huntress climbed out, carrying a wide-eyed human male.

Silva held the door open with her upper-right hand - as she wrestled the pistol free with her two lower hands - while the other upper one spread over the driver's face to prevent him from breathing.

Silva had elongated her fingers - wrapping around his skull - like he had an octopus stuck to his face.

Vala climbed out & down - and ran over to Marmon - who wrapped his arms around her.

The two of them looked up to see Silva carry the unconscious man around the front of the truck.

A few moments after they disappeared, several gunshots rang out and then Silva walked towards them - leaving the truck running and the door hanging open.

"I ran out of bullets," she reported as she walked up.

Vala looked at her sister, "Is he dead?"

"Should be. I shot him in the dick first - just for fun. The next one went in his heart."

".. and the others?" Marmon asked - fairly sure he already knew the answer.

"Let's just say that I doubt that even the bitch that whelped him will be able to tell who he is now," she replied, smirking. "Let's go home."

Silva shifted back to her human form as they climbed into the car.

They put Vala between them in the back seat and rode the rest of the way to the airport holding her hands. She was silent until they arrived.

"I feel so trapped. You should just kill me. I can't even protect myself."

"You just need to learn to fight as a human. That's the first time I've ever seen something like that and I've been here for a dozen years. That was not a normal event. Marmon and I will look out for you. You have nothing to worry about."

"I touched your mate," she admitted.

"He was comforting you. HE can do whatever he wants to you. Do not try to seduce him or I'll bite your tits off."

"How did you meet him?"

"We were taking human classes at the same school and ended up together. He was attracted to my human form and I seduced him. I didn't know he was Mimkrin until I tasted his seed. I brought him to a public place where he would not feel trapped and revealed my true nature to him."

"By shifting? In public?"

"I fed him my blood."

"After he knew you were a hunter - he stayed?"

"I gave him time and waited for him to come back to me."

"How did you know he would come?"

Marmon interjected, "She IS the greatest hunter alive. How could I not fall in love with her?"

Vala looked back and forth between them as Silva belly-laughed.

"How long have you been together?"

Silva looked over at her lover, "Like six months?"

"Maybe seven."

"You act like you've been together for years," Vala commented.

"That is why I never need to return to Volkra. Even if we could repair my ship, I would not go back. I have never had anyone care for me before. I will not give that up."

Vala lower her eyes and nodded.

"Mighty explorer."

"Yes, mighty huntress?"

"I have missed my cleansing-cycle. I believe your seed has accomplished its task. Our litter is growing within my womb."

Vala found herself fighting for air - trapped between the happy couple's bodies - while they kissed & cuddled as the car pulled onto the tarmac and delivered them to their ride.

Marmon pulled Vala from the car, lifted her into the air, and hugged her - then he turned and pulled Silva's face to his own and kissed the breath out of her.

The future parents each grabbed one of Vala's hands and skipped - like happy school children - over to the stairway that led to the plane's passenger entrance.

"Madam, sir, miss - welcome," the stewardess announced, "Can I get you something to eat or drink? Siri is getting clearance for takeoff and we'll taxi in a few minutes."

The cabin door sealed shut behind them.

Since they were convinced that Silva was pregnant, they passed on champagne and, instead, toasted their success with bottled water.

"Stewardess?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Do you have hot chocolate - and marshmallows?"

"Yes, sir."

"We'll have three please."

He turned to Vala.

"I think you'll like this."

"She will. It's another of my Earth favorites," Silva agreed.