Aloha Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Vanessa took in all of her "Mistress" as she made love to Kylie. She thought the over-all tan and glitter looked very sexy, she vowed to visit a tanning salon – or perhaps she and Kylie could tan out back – naked. Perhaps they could even have a session out there? Vanessa shivered at the lewd thought and realized her thought processes were already in transition.

She ached to cum, yet she wished to please her Mistress, to show her gratitude by inducing a mind-wrenching orgasm in Kylie, who had already taught her so much. She worked her tongue as skillfully as she could along Kylie's slit, dabbing and stabbing at the wet, heated cunt, putting her face as close as she could get, and feasting noisily. Kylie's tongue on her cunt was the most sensual, erotic sensation she had ever known, there were hardly words to describe it.

She felt tingles, like small electric shocks, race through her form, and then she heard Kylie moaning, panting and realized she'd succeeded in making her Mistress cum. That was all the impetus Vanessa needed, she let her own climax overtake her and screamed, louder than she ever had before. Both girls arched and writhed close together, as they were awash in pleasure.

A few minutes later, still out of breath, the duo parted and cuddled up together at the headboard where Vanessa had been held captive just hours earlier. She kissed Kylie, over and over, sweet gentle kisses that were an affirmation of the new feelings she had for her best friend.

"I love you Kylie, Mistress – whatever you wish me to call you. Oh, I feel so alive, that was wonderful!" she beamed.

"Oh sweets, there's a lot more I have to teach you" Kylie said, reaching over and fondling her lover's breasts and toying with her nipples. "You're going to be my little sex-toy, but you're already a little firecracker!"

Vanessa blushed at the compliment, then looked over at the clock, noticing the time for the first time. "Oh, my goodness, David will be ... "

"....staying out late" Kylie finished her sentence for her. "I told him to give me the day, that I had special plans for us!" Kylie told Vanessa with a sexy grin.

"Do you mean to tell me ...?"

"That David knows? Of course darling, I wouldn't cheat on my husband!"

Kylie could see that Vanessa was still having trouble dealing with these new concepts, so she cuddled her close and began caressing her once again. She could see Vanessa heating up once more, knowing within a short time, she'd be ready for more sex-play. Kylie'd been totally correct in her assessment that Vanessa was as sexual, as wild, as she herself was.

She couldn't wait to introduce Vanessa to Keylani. After her Sex Slave was suitably prepared, what a nice surprise she'd make for Keylani's upcoming visit.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12