Aloha Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
In Hawaii, Keylani and Alani get "Lei'd".
3k words
4.58
38.4k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Keylani stormed through the door of the small apartment she shared with her sister, Alana, slamming the door. Alana looked up from the magazine she was reading and watched her sister pace all around the room. "What's up, sis?"

Keylani continued to wander back and forth. Alana figured the cause of her sister's upset a a few minutes later.

"Sis, why do you go out with that jerk? He's a cheapskate, he's got a cock that's no good to anyone but himself, you know that!"

Keylani sighed, she knew in her heart that her sister was right. Alana always was the sensible one of the pair. The girls were completely different in style and temperament. Whereas Keylani was a thunderstorm, raging and fierce and passionate, Alana was a tranquil day of spring, a breath of sunshine, a cool stream on a hot day.

Alana got up from the sofa and gave her sister a hug. She was wearing a robe and it was apparent she hadn't been planning anything special this evening. Alana wasn't the social butterfly Keylani was. Alana liked going out with a select group of friends, or having people over for companionship and fun.

"You're right Sis, I know that!" Keylani said, resigned to the fact her current paramour was a dud. "He's so damned hot-looking, but I guess it isn't worth it. I'm going to take a shower."

Keylani walked into the spacious bedroom she shared with her sister. Being back and forth all the time, it made little sense for her to rent a large apartment, as she only spent 3 or 4 days a week there. The rest of her time was spent in hotels or at the homes of friends and lovers. She smiled as she anticipated her upcoming visit with Kylie and David. David had a wonderful cock and was really learning how to use it, Kylie was so ferocious in her pussy eating, she marveled at how quickly the pretty girl had converted to bi-sexuality. Kylie had listened to every lesson Keylani had been willing to give her about sexual kinks, once she'd broken the taboos, nothing seemed out of the question to the pretty blonde.

Keylani got out of the tight black leather pants she'd been wearing, kicked off her high heels and took off the snug tube top, throwing it into a pile on the floor. Alana would teasingly nag her about that, she knew, her sister was orderly, while Keylani thrived on chaos. She'd not worn panties that night, hoping her date would fuck the holy hell out of her, but he'd eaten her for a few minutes, put it in and been done in less than 30 minutes. Keylani was NOT a happy camper.

Her golden hued body had attracted many admirers, both male and female, and Keylani thrived on that. She loved her passions, she didn't deny herself anything that made her feel good sexually. From early on, she'd loved fucking, sucking, the art of seduction itself appealed to Keylani. Her entire essence was wrapped around the sexual arts. She worked out whenever she could, she swam and kept her stomach flat and her legs toned from biking, running and aerobics. Keylani knew that she'd still be getting attention when she was in her 40's.

One of the best features of their apartment was the spacious shower. She got under the hot water and it splashed over her, caressing her flesh like a lover. She ran her hands all over her body, stroking her breasts and teasing her nipples.

"Wouldn't it be better if I did that?"

Keylani smiled welcomingly as the shower curtain parted and Alana got into the shower with her. As always, Alana's lush beauty took her breath away. Her sister's 34 / 22 / 32 figure was lush and ample, but there wasn't an ounce of fat on her. Her hair was long, down to her ass and she had full, soft lips that practically demanded to be kissed. Alana's eyes were a Bambi-brown and always seemed to be able to read whatever you were thinking, Keylani mused. Alana had a sexy, round "bubble-butt" and as she was only 5'2', she almost always wore high heels, even stilettos, and thus, she drew attention to her sexy legs. When Alana was on the beach and in a bikini, people followed her with their eyes, watching the sweet swaying of her buttocks.

"When do you fly out again?" Alana asked, reaching for the Shower Gel. She kissed her sister softly on the nape of her neck.

"Not for two days – so we can take our time tonight" Keylani purred as her sister began lathering her up with the Shower Gel.

"Good – great sex shouldn't be rushed!" Alana smiled, as she fondled and caressed her sister's sensual body. Her hands trailed all over Keylani as they moved close together, rubbing up against each other, playing under the spray of the shower. The ONE way in which the sisters were alike was in their passions. Keylani's younger sister was as much a hedonist as she, sex was something Alana enjoyed. Like her sibling, Alana was comfortable sharing her bed with both sexes – and sharing her bed with her older sister was the best pleasure of all.

"Ohhh myy, you still know how to push my buttons better than anyone!" Keylani purred as her sibling moved her hands all over her. Alana's deft fingers manipulated her sister's pussy and clit, knowing how her sister liked to be touched. She couldn't wait to taste her sister, to rub her curvy frame all over her sister's more-slender frame, but she knew the teasing would drive them both to a fever pitch.

"You know, you're a fucking tease!" Keylani hissed as her body slid all over her sister's. She relished it, but her legs were getting weak, the water was getting cold. She turned around and pinned Alana against the wall of the shower, moving quickly down her sister's lush frame. She buried her face in Alana's soft, full pussy and began eating her cunt, ardently, determined to have her sexual revenge on her teasing sister.

"Ohh fuck, oh shit, you know your tongue drives me nuts, ohhh, Keylaneeeee!" Alana squealed, the echo reverberating off the tiles in the bathroom. Her long hair was plastered to her body, her juices were pouring out of her pussy as Keylani sucked and nibbled on her pussy, knowing that Alana loved this, she inserted a finger and crooked it slightly, stimulating her sister's clit. Alana's knees buckled slightly, she was ready to explode.

Panting, Alana placed her hands on her sister's shoulders. "I think we should get out, we get any cleaner, we're gonna wrinkle." Keylani moved away from her sister and got back up, turning off the water and moving the shower curtain aside. She reached for a large fluffy towel and rubbed her sister dry, torturing her with the exquisite pleasure, drawing out their love-play even further.

Unexpectedly, Alana scampered off. Keylani was puzzled, but she dried herself off and went to the bedroom the girls shared. She knew this night of sexual escapades was far from over.

When she entered the bedroom, Keylani was nearly struck breathless. Alana stood before her in a very sexy, lace and satin Basque, it laced up in front and under her sister's ample breasts, leaving them bare. She was in Keylani's favorite pair of heels – which she'd given Alana on her last birthday - and had on black silk stockings and garter belt. Alana looked every inch the vamp.

"You know how much I love seeing you dressed like that, you naughty little bitch?" Keylani said, walking towards her sister. "I suppose I should have something sexy on too!"

Alana embraced her sister, wrapping her arms around the taller girl and kissing her softly on the lips. "I bought this just for you, hoping we could play before you flew out. I love being sexy for you. YOU can stay naked."

Keylani's hands grazed the cheeks of her sister's sexy ass as she moved into the kiss. "Thank You" she said softly, putting more of herself into the kiss. Her breath was being taken away by Alana's soft tongue grazing her lips and her sister's beautifully manicured hands trailing all over her exposed skin.

Her sister's doe-eyed beauty never failed to take Keylani's breath away, even as a child, Alana had been lovely. The girls had their fair share of admirers, but were the happiest in each other's company. Their first experience as lovers had sealed their bond, neither girl, before or since, had experienced joys like that. They wrenched orgasm after orgasm from each other's bodies, rested, and made love again.

Only pretty Kylie had come close to making Keylani as happy as her bosomy sibling did. She wondered, were she and Kylie to continue their relationship, would she dare to bring Kylie and Alana together? She shivered at the thought – she'd never seen her sister with another partner, she knew she'd be ferociously jealous. Yet, the idea of seeing Alana and Kylie together – the thought gave her a perverse thrill.

She wanted so much to see her beloved sister and her newest lover together in lesbian bliss. The thought of seeing them `69' while she played with her own wet pussy – the thought had her brain spinning.

There was another part of her that wanted to see David fuck her sister, to see Alana buck and scream on David's big shaft while she and Kylie watched and played nearby. She knew virile David would be able to make her sister cum while she girl-fucked his naughty wife.

On one of their now-frequent phone conversations, Kylie had told Keylani she'd been buying lots of sex toys and new clothes. "I can't wait for you baby!" Kylie had told her with a dreamy sigh. "We're never going to get out of bed!"

Keylani had no problem with that. She felt Alana's heated breath on her neck and her sister's skilled hands roaming all over her. Alana's capable hands massaged her neck and shoulders, removing all of the tension caused by her earlier bad date. No matter how horrible an evening was, Alana was always willing to make it end on a high note.

Kneading and caressing, Alana's adept hands moved all over Keylani's hungry body. She ached for release, but she was going to prolong that, she knew the more she waited, the better it would be for both of them. Alana seemed to relish pleasing her sister as much as she enjoyed her own pleasures.

This was the difference in their natures, Keylani the spitfire, Alana was the tranquil one. It was not that Alana didn't get upset or angry, she was strong-willed and fiercely loyal to her friends and family. It was simply that Alana's nature was gentle and she'd often won people to her way of thinking by her kindness and beautiful spirit.

Alana took her sister's hand and led Keylani to the King-sized bed. Even the bed reflected Alana's sense of sensuality, it was covered with satin sheets she purchased with her earnings from the Lingerie Shoppe she co-owned with their cousin, Lily. Alana placed her sister in the middle of the bed and began kissing her, she started on her sister's cute toes, sucking on them playfully, and then moved upwards, Keylani's legs, sleek and muscular, always excited Alana. She played worshipful attention to Keylani as she moved towards the treasured goal, her sibling's delectable pussy.

Alana spread her sister's legs apart easily, Keylani was putty in her hands at this point. Her mouth went into Keylani's cunt and she began eating her, swabbing her tongue all over the treasured pussy. She took the full, red lips into her mouth and sucked on them sweetly, loving the familiar taste of Keylani's pussy as she did so. Her lips were soft as silk as Keylani's groans, music to her ears, began to grow louder.

There was no one Alana adored more than her big sister, who had been her protector and friend all her life. When the taller girls would pick on her, Keylani would kick the crap out of them. Early on, before she gained the curves and luscious breasts she now possessed, Keylani always made time for her, she also introduced her sister to some amazing men and women, who'd helped add to her sexual arsenal.

Alana idolized her big sister, so when she discovered her sister's bi-sexual lifestyle, she was determined to emulate it. In some ways, she enjoyed the company of women even more than Keylani did, and her vast array of lesbian lovers had given her the skills needed to pleasure Keylani time after time.

Alana loved women. She loved their softness, she loved seeing them in skirts and lingerie and heels and bikinis. She loved the smell of perfume. She loved sucking their nipples into hardness. She loved licking their hot, wet pussies until they screamed and writhed all over her satin-sheeted bed. She loved spoiling them, pampering them and the cute noises they made when they came under her skilled tongue.

Yet, it was her sister that was Alana's greatest love. As she sucked and lapped Keylani's cunt, Alana was in her glory. Satisfying Keylani with her tongue and fingers brought her incalculable joy. She rarely used toys on her sister, although she loved it when Keylani would fuck her with the vibe or make her wear the "egg" when they watched TV or played cards. Nothing gave her greater pleasure than being available for her sister's kinky lesbian lusts.

She thought it was cute that her sister sometimes got jealous over her other lovers, she needn't have. Alana would have gladly stopped seeing other people had Keylani so demanded, but there wasn't a selfish bone in Keylani's body, she always wanted what was best for her baby sister. As she mewled in orgasmic bliss, Keylani was the happy recipient of her sister's love.

Alana moved her fingers in and out of her sister's wet cunt a bit faster now, fucking her with a little more fervor. "OhohOH!!" Keylani cooed as she climaxed under her sister's ministrations. The curvy girl moved upwards on the bed and her body snuggled into Keylani's more-slender frame.

"You're naughty!" Keylani said with a soft giggle. Alana beamed at her. Keylani's hands moved all over her sister's lingerie-clad form, she reached out and tweaked a large, brown nipple, seeing the look of glee on Alana's face.

"I'm your girl and I always will be!" Alana smiled, loving her sister's gentle fingers as they just stroked the cheeks of her ass. She knew that Keylani loved her breasts and tush the best. Keylani also loved her long, lustrous brown hair, she loved to run her fingers through Alana's thick, rich locks.

Her sister's continued devotion never failed to touch Keylani's heart. Just as her sister's knowledgeable hands never failed to make her cum. From the very first time they'd joined together in passion, Alana would feast on her until she was exhausted. Then, Keylani went to work.

Like then, Keylani began to rub her sister's body, fondling Alana's big, luscious tits. She loved her sister's body, it was so ripe, so full, so ready for loving. She sucked Alana's tits and began to unlace the Basque, freeing the big globes and squeezing them. The groans emanating from her sister let Keylani know she was enjoying it, the masque was on the edge of the bed. She kissed her sister's cute tummy, plucking at the navel piercing with the little diamond pendant she'd given Alana for her last birthday. It was a small `K' – so Alana would always know, first and foremost, that she belonged to Keylani. Keylani thought her little sister would never stop crying and the sexual fervor it brought out in her that night was still fresh in her memory.

Keylani reached her sister's velvet-soft pussy, prominent and pouty. For a while, she'd shaved it to make access easier for her lesbian lover / sister, but now she kept it trimmed, sometimes even letting Keylani watch her. Keylani now grew fierce in her demands, she went at Alana's cunt with full force, attacking it with her entire face. She buried her face in the sweet mound, her sister felt excruciating pleasure as Keylani devoted her full attention to cuntlapping. She was an ardent, noisy, demanding lover, Keylani took all of her sister's pussy into her mouth and feasted on it. Alana had the sweetest, juiciest cunt, her clit pulsated and throbbed and Keylani payed due homage to it. Her sister's fists were clenched and her eyes shut as Keylani continued to eat her out, she was in her own world of pleasure.

Alana hunched her pussy upwards for my of her sister's wonderful pussy-licking. The two horny Hawaiians were lost in a world of sapphic, incestuous lust. No one mattered, nothing mattered, except their own selfish pleasures. Alana had no concept of time, she didn't know anything except her body was awash in the sensations of girl-girl lovemaking. "Oh God Keylani, keep it up, don't stop, eatme,eatme, eatMEEEEEE!" Alana squealed, her orgasm flooding onto her sister's licking tongue.

When she stopped shuddering, Alana held out her arms and let Keylani cuddle close. The two girls kissed, languishing, knowing they would likely make love again, until they fell asleep, exhausted and satisfied.

"I hate it when you're not around!" Alana pouted. Keylani giggled and gave her sister a gentle kiss.

"Just think, it does give you a cock break!" Keylani smiled, knowing this was the time that her sister usually found a man to fuck. She'd even sampled Lily's boyfriend one time, but found him wanting. What Keylani did NOT know was that Alana had also sampled Lily and found her very much to her liking.

"Bring me back a present?" Alana smiled. Keylani nodded and began kissing and caressing her sister again. She had a very special, very sexy present, in mind.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers