Aloha Lovers Ch. 04

Story Info
David's secretary Allyce does a little "overtime".
3.1k words
4.71
48.9k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

David was bored out of his mind, shuffling claims, moving paper around, he couldn't wait to get home to Kylie. It had been a slow, dull, nearly pointless day, but his pretty wife had promised him an unforgettable evening and lately, Kylie'd had no problem in keeping her promises.

It still blew his mind, the changes in Kylie. She was still the same loving, sweet, caring person he'd fallen in love with, but now there was a strong undercurrent of passion, kink and sexual heat unlike anything he'd ever seen before. He didn't think he'd ever be able to thank Keylani enough for this, but when she got here for her visit, he and Kylie were damned sure going to try!

He looked up from his desk when the door opened and his secretary, Allyce, entered the room. She was always a welcome presence, pleasant, efficient and very easy on the eyes. Allyce had come to work for the company straight out of High School, she'd adapted to David's way of doing things very swiftly and they worked quite well together. There were times she'd anticipate a request and save him tons of time and effort.

Allyce was a tall, leggy blonde in the best sense of the word, with sexy blue eyes. She had long hair that reached halfway down her back, straight and shiny. She always wore the sunniest of smiles, she had a great tush and legs that she always accentuated by wearing short – but not indecent – skirts. She favored heels, although she didn't need them. She had perfect, apple-round breasts that David had taken a peek at from time-to-time. Allyce also wore cute, lacy bras and David would have bet she wore thongs too. Were he single, David would have asked the pretty 21-year old out on a date.

She flashed him a dazzling smile. In her head, Allyce sighed, almost forlorn. She was carrying a torch for her slightly-older boss, she found him very attractive. He'd never made a pass at her, even when she'd made it plain as day she would have been receptive to any and all overtures. She would have dated him, would have been his girlfriend, his mistress, his one-night stand. She was dying to know what David's fucking skills were like, her curiosity was killing her!

David was entirely faithful – as far as Allyce knew – to his fiance, now-wife, Kylie. Allyce couldn't blame him, Kylie was warm and fun, kind of sexy in a girl-next-door way. It was another quality she found sexy in David, his loyalty to his wife and friends. Yet, Allyce's constant fantasy was to fuck the hell out of David, just once, to satisfy her innate curiosity.

"Was there something you wanted, Miss Nynn?" David asked, looking up at her with a quizzical look on his face. He smiled kindly at her, she did look nice in a light cream-colored dress with red rose patterns on it.

"U-ummm ... " Allyce stammered. She wasn't sure what to say, but then decided to be bold. The worst case scenario would be she'd lose her job, but he would probably just tell her she was being silly and to get back to work.

"Whyhaven'tyouevermadeapassatme?" she blurted out.

"I beg your pardon?"

Gathering up more courage, Allyce went on, much slower this time. "Why haven't you ever made a pass at me? I wouldn't say no. You're cute, I would have loved for you to fuck me. I know, it's probably because of your wife, but if you had wanted to, you could."

There. It was all out in the open. Allyce felt queasy, her legs were like rubber, she was terrified, but she'd said what had been on her mind these past few years.

David smiled at her, giving her no indication of what was on his mind. "Would you excuse me for a minute, Miss Nynn? I have to make a phone call."

Oh God, she thought, there I go, I'm in trouble, I'm going to lose my job. She sighed. Oh well, at least she'd had the bravado to say something to her cute boss. Not saying anything had been driving her crazy over the last year. She left the office and returned to her desk, feeling disinheartened.

David got Kylie on the phone. "Hi hon!" he said to her in a cheery tone. "Are you up to anything?"

Kylie's voice, equally bright and cheerful, came over the line. "Nope, after yesterday with Vanessa, I'm going to behave myself. Sort of." She didn't tell David that she had her favorite vibrator out and ready for a little self-pleasure. She didn't EVER think she could get enough now, she sighed inwardly.

"Baby, you know my secretary, Allyce?"

Kylie's mind wandered for a second. She remembered Allyce all right, but now in a new light. "You mean the pretty young blonde with the legs all the way up to here?"

David smiled as she spoke, he was still adjusting to Kylie's new freewheeling sexual attitude. "Yes hon, that's the one."

"What about her David?"

"Kylie, she more or less just told me she wants me to fuck her!"

"WHAT?"

David relayed most of the conversation to his wife, who seemed delighted and pleased to hear it. "Guess I'm married to a stud, aren't I?" she teased him.

"Oh Kylie, don't be ridiculous. I'm certainly not going to do it!"

"David, why the hell not?"

"Because – it wouldn't be right, she works for me, and you're my wife, I've never cheated on you!"

Kylie laughed, some of the "old" David was still there. "Darling, don't be silly. You fucked the hell out of Keylani!"

"Yes, but you were there!"

Kylie sighed. "Darling, I spent all of yesterday having sex with my best friend. You weren't there, but you knew all about it. It didn't seem to bother you, it wasn't cheating. Why should I mind you screwing that yummy secretary of yours? I would if she made a pass at me!"

Kylie's newfound attitude continued to overwhelm David. "So, you're telling me to go for it? You're giving me your blessing?"

Kylie replied, excitedly "If that will make it easier for you darling, damned right I am! You go give that girl the fucking of her life, but darling, I want to hear ALL about it tonight."

David hung up the phone, scratching his head. All these changes had come so fast, it still left him a little dumbfounded. Was he really going to do this? Was he going to fuck his pretty young secretary within an inch of her life?

Why the hell not? Kylie didn't mind, he couldn't deny the attraction between himself and Allyce, he wasn't swamped with work. Why not take a little time out for some fun and games? All work and no play, he thought with a wry smile.

He buzzed Allyce over the phone and asked her to come into the office. Allyce was sure she was in trouble, his voice was so firm. She sighed, Oh well, it had been a good job while she had it. She walked into David's office, closing the door behind her.

Allyce stood in front of him, arms behind her back, butterflies in her stomach doing the Mambo. "Yes, Mr. Evans?"

"Does that offer you made earlier still stand?"

Allyce blinked, still not sure she'd heard David right. "I – I beg your pardon sir?"

"You asked why I'd never made a pass at you. Well, this isn't quite a pass, but if you'd still like for me to fuck you, I would be more than happy to do just that!"

Allyce was still incredulous. "B – but ... your wife ...?"

David smiled at Allyce, he was practically beaming. "Kylie gives me her full consent. That was her I called on the phone. She told me that if you'd made a pass at HER, she would have gone for it. So, what do you say?"

Allyce smiled broadly and locked the door to the office. She walked over to her boss and wrapped her arms around him and then she pressed her lips to his, hard, and kissed him hungrily. She was determined to make this a fuck unlike any David had ever known, one he'd remember for years.

David held onto the pretty blonde tight, squeezing the cheeks of her ass. "I've always thought you had a great ass!" he told her, grinning.

Allyce pulled away for a second. "Oho, so you HAVE been watching me!"

David grinned. "You are kind of hard to ignore sugar." Allyce leaned in and kissed him again, this time extending her agile tongue, which was met with his own. David was a good kisser, she thought, it nearly took her breath away as he continued to hold her tightly.

"Okay, pretty girl, this is your show. What do you want next?"

Allyce was ecstatic. The few men she'd been with had been so macho and controlling, it was nice to be with a man who considered her feelings. "Mr. Evans ... " she corrected herself " .... David, I've never had a man eat my pussy. Would you do that for me?" she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

This bit of information took David by complete surprise. Were all her men-friends morons? With a body that perfect, legs and ass that delectable, David knew she had to have one of the sweetest, most tender little pussies in the world. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on it!

David grinned at her. He was going to take a page from his wife's new book of kinks and try something slightly adventurous with Allyce. "Allyce – stand right there, lift your dress and spread your legs, wide apart. There's a good girl."

Allyce was momentarily confused, but did as she was instructed. She lifted her skirt to reveal a tiny thong, white with pink roses, that matched her dress. David knelt between her smooth, tanned, long legs and began kissing her, starting at her ankles and working his way up. "Ooooh, so nice!" Allyce cooed as her boss began arousing her passions. His touch was so gentle, he was taking his time and making sure she was getting turned on. And was she EVER!

David used his mouth – and on occasion, his tongue – to tantalize Allyce as he kissed up her long, shapely legs. He'd been right about the thong, it was cute and sexy, like the girl herself. On his knees, he pulled the thong to the side and put his face between her legs. Only a small landing strip of naturally blonde hair covered her sweet-looking pussy. He began to flatten his tongue against her pussy, licking slowly at first, inhaling Allyce's aromatic quim.

"Oh my, that feeelllsss wonderful!" Allcye groaned as her boss ate her out. It was even better than she'd thought it would be, some of her girlfriends had offered, but she wanted her first pussy eating to be from a man. Her legs nearly gave out beneath her, David was great at oral sex, she couldn't wait to return the favor.

Her sweet juices flowed onto David's licking tongue, he was eating her much more rapidly now. She was really gushing now, David's face was soaked. He didn't want to stop, but he felt Allyce's hands on his shoulders and he heard her speak.

"Oh David, lover, that was wonderful. Please, I have to do the same to you. Can I?" David nodded his assent.

Allyce took David by the hand and led him to the plush leather couch in the corner of the office. Looking slightly disheveled, but still gorgeous, she unzipped the fly of David's tailor-made slacks and fished his cock out of his boxers. It was a nice cock, she began to taste it slowly, dabbing her tongue around the crown, but within minutes, she was deep throating him with all the skill she possessed, which was considerable. Allyce had been very choosy about the men she slept with, but she did like going out, so she taught herself to be an exceptional cocksucker. Rarely did a man leave her completely unsatisfied, even if she didn't feel like fucking them, she had tasted their wonderful cocks. Many men had given Allyce loads of yummy cum to swallow.

Her tongue was a whirling dervish on David's pulsating shaft, she took him in all the way down to the base and slithered her tongue back up. David was having the time of his life, if he had known how good she was, he might have caved to temptation long before this. His shaft jumped and danced within her cocksucking mouth and he was on the verge of cumming.

"Allyce, I .... "

She slid her mouth of his cock and smiled up at him, her eyes bright and shining. "Okay David, I get it. You're nearly ready to cum and you don't want to cum in my mouth, do you?" He shook his head. "Okay, but next time – and there will be a next time – you have to give me some of you cum. It's time for you to fuck me, how do you want to do it?"

"How do YOU want to do it?" David said, determined to make this a nice time for her.

She beamed at him. "All sorts of ways stud. Let's get started."

Allyce started undressing, not that there was much clothing to take off. She peeled the white dress off and over her head, the only thing she was still wearing a pretty, pale lilac bra that held in her soft, round tits. When she undid the bra, they bounced slightly, round and sexy, with beautiful, coral pink nipples. David was rushing to get undressed, almost like a schoolboy, impatient to fuck her beautiful, young body. He was glad he'd made this choice, happier that he had almost no work that day. It sure wasn't dull and pointless now.

Allyce was about to take off her high heels, but David stopped her, saying they made her long legs look great. She beamed at him and kept them on, then got on the leather couch. It stuck slightly to her back, but she didn't care, her dripping wet pussy was aching for David's throbbing cock. Allyce didn't think she'd ever wanted a fuck this much.

She spread her long legs wide and David positioned himself between them. He slid his cock balls deep within her, she locked her legs around his back and he began fucking her, slowly at first, but when she gripped him tightly, he made the fucking much more intense. She seemed to like the savage, rough fucking, it seemed to be intensifying her pleasure as he drilled into her cunt with precise, strong strokes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she chanted as David pumped his magnificent cock into her heated pussy. After tasting his magnificent prick today, Allyce wasn't going to do without it any longer. She was going to wear some sexy outfits to work, not overdoing it so someone would get suspicions, but she thought David might appreciate a few of her sexier minis and her favorite pair of stilettos, maybe even silk stockings?

"I think we should change positions hon!" David announced, Allyce seemed agreeable. She moved her body around and wiggled her ass at him. "I LOVE it doggie style, baby!" she said, feeling his hard dick slip between the warm walls of her pussy. She moved her ass back at him as David lunged at her, his rod pumping in and out of her. "Like it Allyce?" he hissed as he fucked the pretty blonde.

"God, yes David darling!" Allyce groaned as she felt his big cudgel fucking her deeply. She loved this, it was the best fucking she'd ever gotten, if David wasn't so faithful to Kylie, she'd have done everything in her power to steal him away.

His hands were gripping her hips now as she rocked against him, fucking him back with all the talent she had. It was going to be hard to concentrate on work some days, Allyce knew she'd be thinking of his big cock and craving it, fucking her deep. Oh well, she thought, I can always fuck him here and take work home. It's worth the extra work to get a cock this good!

Allyce's soft pussy rippled around his cock, she tightened her muscles around the beautiful prick and she heard him groan in response. He didn't seem to have any complaints about her sexual skills either, she noted.

She rolled her hips as she took full measure of him, her body moved rhythmically as he continued fucking her pussy. David was a skilled lover, she was lucky that he'd finally capitulated and given her what she'd fantasized about for so long. It was even better than her wildest fantasy.

Her long blonde hair whipped from side to side as he continued pumping in and out of her pussy from behind. She wondered what he'd do next time if she offered him her cute, round ass – which he said he'd noticed. Would David be wild enough to bugger her, to let him feel his magnificent prick in her anal cavity? Plenty of time to find out, she mused.

It was here, an intense, satisfying climax, Allyce screamed loudly, she was glad that the room was nearly soundproof. Allyce's climax was loud and strong, her yells of passion bounced off the walls. She felt David pull out and lose his load all over her ass, it seemed like her new lover would never stop cumming. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked off the last remaining drops.

"Told you I'd taste some of your cum, David" she grinned with frosted lips. She licked it from her lips and snuggled in against him on the cum-stained couch. "Good thing this couch is treated lover!" she giggled. "It's going to see a lot of action."

David smiled as he mused over future lovemaking. Kylie had bought him that couch on the anniversary of their first date, never knowing what one of its future uses might be. David couldn't wait to share this adventure with his pretty wife tonight – he wondered if he might arrange for Kylie to "catch" them next time?

He looked at the clock and realized the work day had been over for nearly an hour. "Hey, what a fun way to do overtime!" he grinned, giving Allyce a warm kiss.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers