Aloha Lovers: Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana smiled at Lily again. "Does she know the score?"

Lily nodded. The "score" was an open secret to the Shoppe's preferred female clientele. If any of them wanted a little "playtime" there were a few private rooms above the store. Once they had made their purchases, the women were free to go up and use them, indulging their bisexual or lesbian urges. It was a free service, but had enhanced the store's business immeasurably.

"Yes, I've briefed her on it."

"Did you 'debrief' her too, cousin?"

Lily acted shocked. "Why Alana, whatever do you mean?"

Alana snorted. "Oh come on, she's gorgeous. I know you, you can't resist tender little things like her. And those EYES -- " Alana sighed.

Lily smiled at her cousin's comment. "They are lovely, aren't they. No dearest, I haven't had the pleasure of bedding our lovely Shannon. Not that I haven't dropped a few subtle hints -- "

Alana laughed uproariously at that. "Cuz, sometimes you're as subtle as a Mack Truck. Hey, the reason I'm here is – I want to go shopping!"

Lily's eyes brightened at that. She knew full well what happened almost every time Alana went shopping, they ended up in a tangled, exhausted, sweaty pile of flesh in one of the private rooms. She accompanied Alana down the stairs and beckoned to Shannon.

"Shannon, my partner here is going on a little shopping spree. She has a store account, charge it all to that, okay? Give her all of your attention, when she's done, you can close up and go home early."

Shannon nodded and Alana began her shopping spree. As a co-owner of the store, she got everything at cost, so her money went far. She bought teddies, negligees, bustiers, basques, stilettos, lace panties, silk stockings – a sex fiend's closet, she giggled to herself. Shannon helped her package it all up and then Alana scampered up the stairs to her favorite playroom.

Lily was waiting for her there – already dressed – or rather, undressed – for the occasion. She wore a white lace teddy, panties to match and bedroom slippers. As ever, Lily was mouth-watering.

Lily was different than her cousins. She was Filipino-Hawaiian, taller and more slender than Alana. She was slender, nearly delicate, but in the sack, Lily was an uninhibited tigress. Lily liked it on the rough side, but knew Alana well enough to know that Alana loved her gentle, tender caresses.

"Missed you baby" Lily said as Alana settled down beside her on the bed. She reached across and drew Alana in for a soft kiss.

"Hasn't that stud-of-a-boyfriend of yours been fucking your brains out, Lil?" Alana asked impishly.

Lily sighed. "Yes, but you're my baby. Come on, I'm dying to see what you bought and how it looks on you!"

Alana found her lover-cousin's impatience very sexy. She made a show out of removing her casual wear, taking off her blouse, bra and jeans. As always, she didn't wear a pair of panties under her jeans, not liking the panty-line. Lily swatted her on the tush, to which she protested.

"You know I love your ass, baby!" Lily cooed, blowing her a kiss.

Alana put on a hot show for her cousin. She showed Lily the light blue teddy, the black and silver basque, the black silk stockings, the new stilettos. She would occasionally lean in and tongue her cousin's nipples through the white lace, teasingly, watching Lily squirm. Her last outfit was a sheer black negligee, black thong and the black silk stockings, suspenders and heels completing the ensemble. Lily was almost panting to have her cousin join her on the bed when they heard a tiny knock at the door.

"Lily? The last customer's gone for the day and I --- ohhh!"

Shannon stood in the door, obviously embarrassed at having caught her employers in a very obviously passionate embrace. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to --- "

Lily smiled, not at all self conscious. "It's okay hon, we're cool about it, aren't we Alana?"

Alana nodded and smiled at Shannon, who was turning very red. But those eyes, those gorgeous eyes. On an impulse, Alana said to the girl "Shannon, would you care to join our little party?"

Lily stared wide-eyed at her cousin, amazed at her boldness. Shannon stood in the doorway, moving from foot to foot.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we've made you uncomfortable" Alana said to the girl.

The young woman spoke up quickly. "Oh no, well – yes, but it's because – oh hell, I can't seem to think. I mean – well, I've never been with a girl, let alone two and you two are so gorgeous and ---"

Lily put up her hand. "Slow down Shannon, okay? We're all friends here. You think we're pretty?"

Shannon nodded rapidly. "You're both gorgeous!"

Alana spoke next. "Well dear, both of us think you're absolutely lovely!"

Shannon bit her bottom lip. "Oh, don't be silly, I'm not nearly as pretty as ... "

Lily cut her off again. "Shannon hun, you're beautiful, it's one of the reasons I hired you. Alana thinks you have the most beautiful eyes – and I agree. Now dear, do you want to join our little lovefest?"

It seemed an eternity, but Shannon finally said, in a barely-audible voice "Yes."

The girls smiled, both of them arose from the playroom bed and walked towards the door. Both of them took Shannon's hand, Alana kissed her first. Shannon's eyes closed, like she was lost in a dream, a lovely, erotic dream. Lily kissed her next, running her tongue gently along the line of Shannon's neck, to which the girl sighed.

"My goodness Alana, I think she likes it" Lily said softly.

"Oh, yesss" Shannon sighed dreamily. "That feels so nice."

The cousins led their employee back to the bed and sat her between them. This time, the women kissed Shannon at the same time, her tongue snaked out and met theirs in an erotic trio.

Alana could feel Shannon still trembling as they kissed. "Are you nervous hon?" Shannon nodded. "Don't be, Lily and I will make this a wonderful experience for you, promise!"

Lily kissed Shannon softly once again, smiling at the lovely girl. "You've never been with a woman before?"

Shannon shook her head. "I've never been with ANYONE before!"

"A virgin, how lovely!" Alana exclaimed. "Are you sure you want to do this, darling?" she asked the pretty girl.

"Oh, yess!!" Shannon sighed dreamily as Lily continued caressing her softly. "I've thought about it – and I think two women kissing is just sooo sexy. Yes, please, teach me!"

"We'll do our best, hon!" Lily intoned. She smiled at her cousin. "For three women about to have sex, I think we all have too many clothes on!" The other girls laughed with her.

Lily undressed, Alana began to touch her lightly, taking Shannon's hands, she encouraged her to caress Lily as well. For the first time, Shannon knew the softness of another woman's skin, she would not have believed how sexy it felt to caress another breast, to pinch a hard nipple.

Alana followed suit, the two golden beauties were now naked in the bed. Only the sweetly-shy Shannon had any clothing on, but her playmates planned to remedy that situation in short order.

It was Lily who made the first move. "Darling Shannon, that white dress is very pretty on you, but come here, let me give you a hand getting it off."

Shyly, Shannon did as Lily requested. She raised her arms and let Lily and Alana draw the white dress over her head.

"Oh Alana, look, how lovely. Someone is a naughty, naughty girl!"

Shannon had been trying to get in touch with her own sensuality in the last few months, having been raised in a very protective home. Underneath the dress, she wore a sexy, leopard print bra and thong, it looked sexy against her beautiful skin and face. She smiled and told Lily "Thank You, I love pretty lingerie. It's one of the reasons I wanted to work in the store."

"Oooh Shannon, you are truly yummy, baby!" Alana exclaimed.

"We'll have to make sure out little playmate gets a good discount, Alana!" Lily added.

Shannon's blue eyes were blazing with excitement. She squealed with delight when both girls moved the bra aside and began to lick her nipples gingerly. "Oh my, that feels good, please, don't stop doing that!"

Neither Alana nor Lily had any intention of stopping. Both girls were enamored of the sweet, sexy redhead, the began to kiss down her skin, trailing their fingertips over her newly-aroused flesh. Shannon's blue eyes closed, she made tiny baby fists as her first sexually-induced climax washed over her. Little whimpers came from her mouth, the cousins found her innocence delightful.

Shannon was panting, gasping for air. "Oh my, I never knew ANYTHING could feel that good. Thank you both, so much!"

Alana pressed her lips against Shannon's and kissed her. "Oh baby, we're only just getting started with you. You're going to have lots of cums tonight, and we're going to teach you how to please us too, you want that? Do you want us to teach you how to be a little fuckslut?"

Shannon whimpered, Alana's lewd words were getting her hornier by the second. "Oh yes, I do, please teach me."

Lily spoke next. "You have to say the words, baby. Words are sexy!"

Shannon spoke up. "Yes please, Lily, Alana, teach me how to be your fuckslut!"

The Hawaiian cousins were ecstatic, Shannon turned them both on. Lily took her position at the bottom of the bed, Alana straddled Shannon's eager face.

"Ready for this darling?" Shannon nodded to Lily. "Okay sweetie, I'm going to work on your sweet pussy and body, you're going to taste my cousin. Just do what seems right, there are no mistakes. My cousin loves to be licked, so just eat her horny little snatch, okay?"

Shannon smiled and worked her face upwards, sliding her tongue deeply into Alana's musky pussy. At first, she wasn't sure if she liked it, but as she heard Alana's lusty moans of pleasure and she feasted on her first cunt, she found the power she had over this other woman a total turn-on and she took to the task ahead of her. She really got into eating pussy, this was fun, exciting!

At the foot of the bed, Lily took hold of Shannon's feet and began to stroke them. She took Shannon's cute toes – everything about Shannon was adorable – into her mouth and began to lick and suck them, hearing Shannon's gentle sighs of joy. Lily began to kiss up Shannon's soft, long legs towards the prize she wanted most, her wet pussy.

Shannon's pussy was a treasure, pink and tiny, it looked as virginal as it was. Lily dipped her tongue into the well of Shannon's pussy, Shannon arched her body and face upwards at the first feeling of a tongue in her cunt.

"Oh fucking God!" Shannon squealed "That feels so fucking good! Eat me Lily, suck my pussy, eat my cunt, you lezzie bitch!"

It was very impressive how into this Shannon was getting. It was like the two cousins had unleashed a sexy Genie, one they were not going to get back in the bottle. It was such a turn-on to Alana how naturally good Shannon was at eating cunt, like she'd been doing it all her life. Waves of pleasure rippled throughout Alana's lush frame.

"Christ Lily, she's a fucking natural!" Alana screamed to her equally-wild cousin.

Shannon could barely hear Alana, her face muffled by Alana's thighs, but she got the gist of it. She was glad she was pleasing this sexy woman, who was giving her such a precious gift, the gift on her own sexuality.

Lily was feasting ardently on Shannon's soft pussy, watching the pretty girl squirm on the plush bed. Lily was devouring every inch of the girl's soft flesh, she was determined to make this amazing for the young girl, so the pretty college student would stick around for a while. Lily didn't want this sexy employee resigning any time soon!

Alana climaxed, flooding Shannon's pretty face with her juices. Eager to taste her cousin and kiss Shannon's face again, Lily moved out from between her legs and fastened her lips to Shannon's. Another wave of erotic bliss washed over Shannon.

"What's next?" Shannon asked, the impatience of youth showing. The cousins giggled, Shannon was just SO adorable.

"You want her to eat you out?" Alana said to her sexy cousin.

"Sure thing baby – but why don't we do a daisy chain?"

"What's that?" Shannon wanted to know.

"Oh baby, you'll love it!" Lily exclaimed. "We're all joined together in a kinky little fashion. You'll eat me now, I will be eating Alana's sweet pussy and Alana will be eating you. Sound good?"

Good? To Shannon, it sounded depraved, lewd – and totally wonderful. She got into position and began to slurp, lick and suck on Lily. The pussy she was eating was totally different from Alana's it was tangy, tart, but equally delicious.

The sexy trio had a wonderful time, but Shannon didn't want to use the sex toys yet, electing to keep her virginity a while longer. She was extremely turned on watching the girls use the double dildo, she knew she wanted her new lovers to take her cherry sometime soon.

The trio romped well into the night, finally stopping to eat. They ordered pizza, daringly, Shannon went downstairs to meet the delivery man in a sexy negligee. She was impressed with her own boldness, the girls teased her mercilessly when she came back up to the playroom.

They were munching on slices when Shannon piped up "Oh shit, I forgot to call my roommate and tell her I'd be home late. She'll be worried sick!"

Lily raised an eyebrow. "You have a roommate, hmmm? Is she cute?"

Shannon smiled. "Kirsten? Yes, she's gorgeous. Why?"

Alana smiled, knowing what was on her kinky cuz's mind. "Call her and ask you to pick you up. What's fun for three is more fun for four!"

Everyone was talking about David again. Seems like he was working late – again. Many of his co-workers thought he was nuts, if they were married to a hottie like Kylie, work could wait.

One of his fellow employees laughingly said, "Jeez, I could understand it if he were having a fling with Allyce. But David's such a straight arrow!"

If his co-worker could have seen the 'straight arrow' now, he likely would have been shocked. David was sitting comfortably in his office chair, his hands running through Allyce's long blonde hair as she gave him a blowjob.

"Fucking God Allyce, you're good at that!" David groaned as she sucked on his meaty shaft. Allyce grinned, sliding her mouth up and down, giving him the tongue action he so obviously enjoyed.

"It's because I'm so crazy about you, David darling!" Allyce thought inwardly. If she thought her fling would help alleviate her feelings for her hunky boss, she couldn't have been more wrong. She'd grown even more fond of him, he was a wonderful lover, a good friend. He took time, ever time, to make sure she was satisfied. He was never pushy or arrogant. He complimented her on every sexy outfit she wore, and she wore a lot more of them now, especially since she knew he was paying attention.

Allyce was smart enough not to be overt about it, but their were camis under her suits now, the heels went a bit higher, pantyhose were out of the question. Her skirts were just a tiny bit shorter and a bit more snug. Once in a while, being daring – she had even foregone wearing panties. She'd lifted her skirt to show David, prompting him to fuck her hard on the desk, right there and then.

David, for his own part, was thrilled to be screwing the hot blonde, and he spared no detail when in bed with Kylie at night. Kylie would get hornier, wilder and scream like hell when he would talk about his exploits with Kylie. She told him her fantasy was to 'catch' her hubby fucking Allyce, pretend outrage and then join them. David knew he'd make it happen someday.

Oddly enough, despite Allyce's passion for his cock, their fucking at least once a day, neither his sex life at home or his work suffered. David looked forward to being in the office now, after a hard screw with Allyce, he found his head clearer and more thoughtful. It was if the long-legged blonde was his Muse.

Allyce was on top of him now, her tight, newly-shorn pussy riding his throbbing dick. She tightened her pussy around his cock as he caressed her, gentle and skilled fingers knowing exactly where to touch her to make her come alive.

She just let her mind wander, lost in the fog of a wonderful fucking. She rolled hr hips as her pussy took his cock, deeper, trying not to tip the chair. She still dated, but none of the men she'd gone out with could compare to her beautiful David, not as companions or as lovers.

"God, you're a little minx!" David growled as her continued moving in and out of her. In the weeks they'd been fucking, David and Allyce had become very in-tune with each other's sexual needs. David was well aware of Allyce's feelings, had he not been so in love with Kylie, he likely would have let himself fall head over heels for Allyce.

David's hands flicked against Allyce's hard, pink nipples, hearing her squeal with pleasure. His bosses complimented Allyce and David on their dedication to the job, if they knew their only dedication was to fucking the holy hell out of each other at every turn!

Only Kylie and Keylani matched Allyce's erotic finesse. She had the softest, gentlest touch, even when she'd just come up behind him and touch his neck, David felt comfortable. He adored Kylie, loved her with all his heart. Thinking of Keylani's hot body riding his dick while his wife joined in aroused him to no small degree. Yet Allyce calmed him.

"Hey gorgeous, can you hang on?"

"Hmm? Oh sure, David darling, if you need to ... "

"No Allyce, you're not getting me. Wrap your arms around my neck, hang on."

David stood up and braced himself against the wall, but essentially, Allyce was now taking his cock deep in her pussy while he was standing up. She opened her eyes wide, the penetration was deep and intense, the kink made her crazy.

"Oh, you bastard!" Allyce howled. "You magnificent, creative, wonderful, hard-cocked bastard!" She saw the excited gleam in David's eyes, whenever she thought she had her lover figured out, he continued to surprise her further. Was it any wonder she was so crazy about him.

""Come on beautiful, bounce that ass on my dick. FUCK me Allyce, take all of my cock, you sexy young bitch!"

"Not a problem fucker!" Allyce growled as her boss-lover continued to drill hard into her pussy. She was growing wilder, more uninhibited every time they fucked, her language was changing, she was becoming more demanding. David had no complaints about that, he found the new, wilder Allyce very stimulating.

A funny thought crossed David's mind as they continued to screw. Of all the places they'd had sex, the one place that had not yet happened was sex in a bed. His mind went back to the present-day, he could feel the familiar feeling of Allyce's impending climax.

"You ready sugar?" Allyce nodded, then she let out a loud scream. It was another thing that David found very sexy about the young girl, she was a screamer. Luckily, there was no one around to hear them, unless the cleaning staff were nearby.

David came a few minutes later, flooding the inside walls of Allyce's pussy a few minutes later. He loved fucking her 'without a glove on', so his sweet young lover had made sure she was on the Pill. The pair of them slumped to the floor, exhausted.

Allyce's demanding lips sucked the remnants of their spends from David's now-wilting cock. He ran his fingers through her hair, just liking having her close.

"Allyce, hon?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you realize we've never had sex in a bed?"

"Oh David lover, I'm not complaining, anywhere with you is ---"

David shushed her with a soft kiss. "I wasn't complaining babe, just making an observation. Why don't you come over to my place tomorrow? Kylie's going out with her Bridge Club."

David had no intention of telling Allyce that Kylie wouldn't know Bridge from Euchre. He didn't think either lady would object to his devious little plan.

12