AMA - The Boyfriend Ch. 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, that's enough of that," Becca rolled her eyes. "Let's get this show on the road. Who knows how long those bitches can actually stand the hike and heat, and I want my money's worth from our local legend masseuse."

"First things first," Cassidy said and broke into a smile I knew meant she was planning something specifically designed to tease me. "Robbie, take off your shirt."

Chapter 54

It wasn't the first time I'd been rubbed down in oil to help with one of Cassidy's photoshoots, but it was the first time I had two beautiful women doing it instead of just my fiancee. The thing was, it was only mildly erotic since both Cass and Becca were currently in 'professional mode.' Of course they teased me a little, and Cass gave my ass a pinch through my swim trunks, but overall it was mostly just two sets of soft, feminine hands quickly spreading the slick oil all over me.

Soon I was covered and glistening, and both women stepped back from their work to look me over with a critical eye. "He looks good," Becca said. "If he was a professional I'd say he needed to dedicate more time to some crunches and situps to make his abs more prominent, but I think I actually like him better like this."

"He's yummy, right?" Cassidy said. "He doesn't swim as much as when he was on the high school team, but it keeps him perfectly fit for me."

"You two do remember that I'm right here, right?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sorry, Tiger," Cassidy said, stepping forward and leaning in to kiss me while avoiding getting oil all over herself. "It's just work mode kicking in."

Cassidy went to fetch another towel so she could wet it and wipe the oil off her hands before picking up the cameras while Becca and I quickly talked through the first part of the massage. My fiancee was back quickly and we were ready to go with Becca laying face down on the fluffy white towel and me at her knees.

"Alright, Tiger," Cassidy said, doing a few last-minute adjustments to the settings. "You do your thing, just try and leave space for me to catch what you're doing, OK?"

"Alright," I said. "Becca, tell me if anything gets uncomfortable."

"Of course," she nodded. "I know my boundaries."

I started with her feet. It was funny, I hadn't really considered individual parts of her body before, but out of everything it was Becca's feet that were probably the 'ugliest.' Not that they were visually twisted or anything, she just had large calluses that were rough under my thumbs as I started to work the soles and sides.

Cassidy had already started clicking away as Becca away as I worked my thumb against one particularly firm part of Becca's foot. "Sorry," Becca muttered. "Years of soccer. I'd get them taken care of but I still play in a couple of beer leagues every week."

"It's not a problem at all," I said. "It's just a part of who you are."

I could see her visibly relax at this, settling a little more loosely into the blanket, and I realized that this was one of herthings. Every model had them. Well, every person had them, but it was more acute for people whose entire livelihood rested on their bodies. For Cass, she hated her calves and she wished her ass would get firmer despite me assuring her she had lovely legs and her butt was utterly cute already. For Becca, her feet were just one of those anxiety spots on her body.

So I spent a little extra time on them, just to make sure she knew I appreciated her. Once her feet, from between her toes to her ankle, were thoroughly rubbed down and oiled, I slowly began working my way up her legs. She was laying happily with her face sideways, cheek resting on her hands folded underneath her, as I worked up her calves to the back of her knees, then higher up onto her thighs.

As my thumbs started in on the back of her powerful, athletic thighs I felt her tense under my touch for a moment as she sucked in a breath, then relaxed as she let out a long, slow whimper of a moan.

"Everything alright?" I asked her quietly.

"God, yes," she sighed. "Now I'm starting to believe the Leia story. Fuck."

I kept working on her, and she spread her legs a little more and I noticed her surreptitiously tilting her hips a little. Becca didn't have an ass like several of the other girls - not that she was flat back there, it was just more in line with her smooth curves and comparable to Cass rather than Cattie or Wanda. She was enjoying my work on her thighs so I stayed there a little extra as well, running my thumbs firmly across the smooth skin as she quivered and sucked in sharp breaths. My thumbs travelled all the way up to the little triangle gap under her mound, to the extra soft and extra sensitive area, just barely brushing against her mound through her white bikini bottom. I didn't tell her, but I could see a little dark line starting to form over her pussy where she was getting excited.

I moved on, raising my hands from her thighs to the part of her ass cheeks that her bottoms revealed, and she let out a long, slow breath.

"Fuck," she muttered. "I think if you kept going I might have actually been able to get there."

"Maybe," I smiled. "But I feel like that would have been a little too early."

"Fucking tease," she laughed.

Cassidy kept taking pictures, circling around us for different angles, as I moved from Becca's butt to the small of her back. Things progressed normally from there, working up her sides and back until I reached the back strap of her bikini. She reached back and undid it as I got close, just a hint of a tan line getting revealed.

I took a chance and leaned down, kissing right in the centre of that tan line on her spine.

"Mmm, that's nice," Becca sighed happily.

I kissed again, up higher between her shoulder blades, which made me shift a little higher as I straddled her legs and my crotch pressed against her ass.

"Sorry," I said. There was no way she hadn't felt my hard cock against her.

"No, it's fine," she said, and shifted her ass back against me more firmly. "Keep going."

"OK," I said, and leaned high up to keep massaging her shoulders, pushing my hard cock more firmly against her ass through our swimsuit bottoms.

Becca was putty in my hands at this point, and I slowly worked her shoulders and neck as she let me move her arms and head into better positions. She had a soft smile on her lips and her eyes closed most of the time. I worked down one arm and then the other, softly massaging her palms and our fingers wrapping together. Cassidy spoke up here and had me shift a bit for better light on a few shots of our hands intertwined, muttering that it was 'artistic as fuck' and making Becca and I both chuckle.

Then I was back to the massage, and it turned out another of Becca's surprise erogenous zones were her armpits, which surprised even her. I didn't linger too long, since even though I could tell she was getting hornier she also found it mentally weird. I trailed my fingers down her sides, feeling her ribs softly under my fingertips and then slowly picking up the straps of her bikini top and re-fastening them.

"Time for the front," I said softly.

"OK," Becca smiled lazily. She let me help her roll over and reposition. Her nipples were hard and obviously poking against her top, and I straddled her stomach on my knees to try and help hide the darker patch on her bottoms from the camera as long as I could.

"I'm going to go top to bottom this time," I said. "But first I really want to do this."

"Do what?" she asked, opening her eyes.

I narrowed the distance between us, leaning lower, and brought my lips to hers in a soft, soulful kiss. She responded immediately, kissing me back, her tongue starting to work against mine as she raised her arms over her head on the towel to leave herself vulnerable to anything I wanted.

And Cassidy kept taking photos, theclick-click of the digital shutter noise rapidly sounding off as she took photo after photo of her fiance making out with another woman.

Chapter 55

Becca smiled and bit her lower lip as I pulled away from our kiss. She glanced at Cassidy as she was taking photos of us from close up. "He's a ridiculously good kisser," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Always has been," Cassidy said, rubbing my back with one hand. "Best ever."

"You're pretty damn good yourself, by the way," I said to Becca.

She grinned wider, biting the tip of her tongue happily at the compliment. "So now what, Mister Magic Hands?"

"Oh, that should be the collection title," Cassidy cut in again. "Mr Magic Hands Meets and then whichever girl he's massaging."

I made a face. "That sounds more like a porn site than a collection of artsy photos."

"That just means it'll gather even more attention," Becca said. "I like it. We should pitch it to the others."

"You two are the worst," I chuckled. I shuffled a little higher, straddling her torso, and positioned Becca's head to rest on the towel looking straight up. Her arms were still loosely held above her head, leaving her open for me to do anything I wanted. There was a part of me that just wanted to grab her tits, to pull the cups of her bikini aside to see what those pokey nipples looked like.

Instead, I put my thumbs side by side on the centre of her forehead and slowly began massaging her forehead. Becca closed her eyes and moaned softly through her pouted lips. Cassidy shifted around, trying to get good angles and avoiding casting a shadow onto us, and even as I could feel Becca oozing in her relaxation as I moved from her forehead to her temples, and then done softly to her cheeks and jaw she was posing. It was subtle, just slight adjustments the thrust out her chin, accenting different angles.

"You are such a pro," I whispered to her as I worked a pair of fingers along both sides of her jaw. "I can't stop being impressed by you."

She blinked her eyes open, looking at me with a somewhat consternated expression for a moment.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No," she said, and softly shook her head. "No, nothing's wrong."

"Do you want me to stop?"

She took a deep breath and shook her head again. "Please no. Keep going."

I ran one hand down over her neck, cupping her chin with the other. It was funny, but I could tell the age difference between Becca and Cassidy, or even girls like Cattie or Leia, by her neck. She wasn't nearly old enough to be showing her age at the corners of her eyes or mouth like someone in their thirties, but her neck was just a little more corded from her working out to stay fit in her late twenties instead of early/mid.

Softly massaging the front of her throat, I was surprised when Becca growled a little bit in her chest almost like a purr and tilted her chin up further to expose more of her neck for me, then captured my thumb between her lips.

"Fuck, that's hot," Cassidy murmured, taking pictures.

Becca didn't look at the camera. She looked at me, watching my reaction to her. She sucked on my thumb at the first knuckle and softly gripped it between her teeth, and at the same time she subtly pressed her neck a little bit higher against my hand. In response, I applied equal pressure down. Not enough to choke her, but definitely holding her in place. Her eyes dilated just slightly - that was the only change I could tell about her.

I pulled my thumb from her mouth and slid it down so that I was massaging her throat and neck with both hands, then lower to her collarbone, and moved on with the massage. She'd been giving me hints about what she wanted, and what she liked. Hints of where she might have been hoping this would go.

And I was rock fuckin' hard in my swim trunks.

I massaged down her chest but didn't dip under the bikini top or palm her over it, skipping down to her stomach and running my hands along her smooth skin there. Becca was thin, almost deceptively so now that I had her in my hands and under me. She had a larger-than-life commanding personality when she was in charge of the trip, and even when I had kissed her the night before she hadn't seemed so small next to me.

I slid my hands over her bikini bottoms, and tugged the little gold rings at the sides for the sake of the pictures, then moved down to her thighs again. The fronts of her thighs weren't nearly as sensitive as the backs, but as my fingers and thumbs rubbed further and further on the insides, and higher towards her crotch again, Becca's breathing got deeper and her legs spread a little further apart.

The massage was technically over now - I didn't think many, or at least some, of the girls wanting in on the series would go farther than this. But I also didn't want it to be over, and neither did she. So I shifted, getting down on my stomach between her legs, and kissed the inside of her knee.

She moaned softly and propped herself up on her elbows, watching as I slowly began kissing up the inside of her thighs until I was about four inches from the gusset of her bikini bottoms.

"You're a little wet," I said, flashing her a little smile.

"I am," she blushed. "I can feel it."

I took a breath and glanced at Cassidy. Her eyes were wide and she nodded, encouraging me to keep going.

Looking back at Becca, I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss onto the soft, moist fabric cupping her mound and felt the firm bud of what must have been her clit hood under my lower lip.

"I would like to eat you out now, Becca," I said.

"How could a lady refuse an offer like that?" Becca chuckled and sighed.

Chapter 56

Becca took charge, lifting her legs up over my head and pulling them towards her chest as she slowly - so fucking slowly - peeled her bottoms out from under her ass and up her thighs. She knew exactly what she was doing, teasing the hell out of me as first the crack of her ass, then her perineum, then her pussy peeked into view. She wasn't as pale as Cattie was, so after a day and a half out in the desert she was already showing a slight warm tan that meant the area under her bikini had that touch of a tan line. Her pussy had delicate little inner labia glistening with her arousal, and her outer labia were flush.

I didn't wait for her to lower her legs, or even get the bikini bottoms off of them. I shifted forward and immediately planted my lips onto her pussy, tasting her for the first time.

And not just tasting her, but tasting the first pussy other than Cassidy's that I'd ever tasted. The experience with Wanda the night before - well, it had been pretty fantastic, but it was all hand stuff except for me using Cassidy's mouth. This was different. It felt different. It was more personal, more... intimate.

"Oh, fucking hell," Becca groaned as she struggled for a moment to peel her bottoms off around her raised feet. I had no idea where they ended up, but I could feel her spread and lower her legs to give me more room to play and work. One of her legs went off to the side, spreading herself open to me, while the other went over my shoulder and curled on my back, her heel pressed against me. "Fuck, he's good at that."

"We did a lot of practising," Cassidy laughed. "Watched some game tape, did the drills. He really wanted to go to the Olympics for cunnilingus but they refused to acknowledge the sport." She was still taking pictures, zooming in on my face burning between Becca's legs. Taking one from behind me, Becca's modesty hidden by the back of my head. Another of Becca's face as her eyes turned dreamy.

"Oh my God," Becca chuckled. "Stop trying to make me laugh, I want to focus on thiiiis feeling. Yes, Robbie, right there. Use your- yeeees."

I'd worked my lips up to her clit, and as I began to tease it with my lips and tongue I slid a pair of fingers inside of her. Becca's pussy was tight - possibly the tightest I'd ever felt. Well, to be fair my experience was limited to three pussies total, but still. Tight! Her muscles flexed and clenched, and I could see her abdomen slowly rocking as she did it.

I pulled away from her clit with a slightpop and grinned up at her. "Anyone ever tell you that you have a beautiful pussy that smells amazing?"

"No," she said. "My boyfriend didn't like doing this."

"Fucking idiot," I said, shaking my head and then bending down to taste her again, wiggling my tongue to tease the rim of her entrance around my fingers. She clenched harder and her heel dug into my back as she hissed in a breath.

"He really must have been an ass," Cassidy said, breaking the photographer-model barrier to run her fingers through Becca's silvery blonde hair and pull her hair back from her face. "But now you've got Robbie to help you know what it's supposed to be like. You can borrow him any time you want."

"Fuck, I will," Becca moaned. She reached over and took Cassidy's hand in hers as her orgasm started approaching.

Cassidy tilted the camera down and took a picture of the hands clenched together.

I continued to tease and taste her, feeling her getting wetter as her body pushed her arousal higher. Then I found her g-spot and brushed against it, and her body lurched as she hiccuped in a breath. And I avoided that spot - at least for a brief moment.

Instead of trying to push her over the edge, I kept working my fingers inside of her as I started kissing my way up her abdomen, over her bald mound to her stomach, and passed her bellybutton, up through the centre of her cleavage all the way to her lips.

I stopped just short of kissing her. "Are you alright tasting yourself?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know," Becca said. "Do you want to make me?"

Using the hand that wasn't buried in her cunt, I put it back on her throat and held her still. I wasn't choking her but had definitely taken control. Then I lowered my lips to hers and we kissed again, and her tongue slipped past our lips to taste herself on me.

That's when I pressed her g-spot again, and her hips thrust high off the towel until I pushed them back down, using her pussy as a handhold to keep her in place.

"Come for me," I whispered into her lips. "I want to taste more of you. I want to smell it on me later. You are so fucking gorgeous, but God I can't get enough ofyou."

"I-I'm... almost..."

I added a third finger, her pussy stretching to accommodate the new digit. I kissed her again, sucking her tongue into my mouth. I pushed my entire forearm down onto her chest as I kept her throat in my hand.

Becca came, shuddering as her body rolled three times. Her eyes closed shut and two big tears formed and rolled down the sides of her cheeks. She gasped for air and flung her arms around me to keep me from pulling away from our kiss.

Her hips relaxed first, followed by her arms, and then finally her chest as I let up on her neck.

She blinked a few times and started laughing, trying to catch her breath at the same time. She wiped her eyes.

"Do it again," Cassidy said, rubbing my back. "She needs another one."

"God, please," Becca nodded. "That was the best orgasm I've had in - I don't know. A decade?"

"Gladly," I smiled and kissed her again, softer this time.

"But first I want your cock in my mouth," Becca said. "Let me start making you feel good, too."

"This is your time," I said. "You don't-"

"Tiger," Cassidy interrupted me. "She's asking for your cock, give the lady some cock."

Chapter 57

I had to remove my fingers from Becca to shift, and my hand was glistening from her excretions during her orgasm. Standing up on my knees, and shuffled around her to kneel next to her head.

Becca was still panting slightly through pursed lips, and she was staring at the bulge in my swimsuit as her tongue touched the middle of her upper lip. She quickly reached for my waistband when it became apparent I wasn't going to undress myself.

"Eager much?" Cassidy giggled. She was crouched down on the other side of Becca and was still snapping pictures, though I noticed that the crotch of her own bikini had been pulled aside and her pussy was exposed. She must have been fingering herself while watching me with Becca.