An Acting Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
Brittany begins her acting career with a challenging role.
2.4k words
4.31
170.1k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

The theatre was always so dark and gloomy, yet Brittany liked it anyway. She liked the sound of applause, she liked the laughter illicited by a good comedy, she liked knowing that she held their attention with her acting.

The director of this play, "Anna's Folly" was known to be a tough taskmaster. He was known to work his actors hard, making some of the actresses cry. He was intense. He was the man who could get a superb performance from anyone he directed.

He was also her father.

She'd lived with her mother most of the last 15 years, her volatile parents separating when she was 4. Her mother had a sexual liaison with another actress, yet, her mom wasn't gay, she adored men. Her sexual appetites went to both sexes. Her father had been unaware of this at the time of their marriage and Helen, her mom, had never taken the time to enlighten her father. When he caught Helen cheating, her father freaked out.

Oddly enough, it was Tony, her father, who had ended up with Brianne, Helen's lover. After all these years, her mother was still trying to make sense out of that.

Standing before her brilliant father, script in hand, the attractive 19-year old read the lines of the lead character, Anna. Anna was a young woman who had left her abusive boyfriend, trying to discover her own sexuality. This was the part of a lifetime and Brittany knew it.

"NoNoNo!" her father yelled out from offstage.

"What's wrong?" she asked him. She rarely called him "Father" or "Daddy", it just never seemed to suit him.

Brittany's heart raced as her father walked towards her. At 45, hair slightly graying at the temples, eyes still brilliant and blue, hair neatly cut and meticulously styled, he was still a striking man. He wore the tailored suits she always remembered him favoring. He never, ever, dressed in a sloppy manner, which always impressed her.

"Brittany, you have a true talent. As the child of two geniuses, one would expect no less." She smiled at him. He wasn't modest either.

"Yet my child, you are just reading the lines. You are not living them, you don't seem to be feeling them!"

She flicked a stray auburn curl out of her eyes, looking at her father. "What do you mean?"

"Do you understand the young woman's sexual passions Brittany?"

"No, not really father," she said, addressing him that way for the first time today. "But I want to understand, I want this part!"

"I can help you with that Brittany. If you come to my home tonight, I will help you rehearse. I do believe you are right for this role, but it will take some work. Are you prepared to work hard, little one?"

Brittany nodded rapidly, feeling her head was about to fall off. The pretty 22-year old practically ran home to change. She wanted her father to see her in this part, so the modest clothes she had worn to the audition had to go.

Brittany found her tightest, shortest mini, the one that had scandalized her roommate and made her roomie's boyfriend make a none-to-subtle pass at her. The roommate had dumped her boyfriend the next day, which made Brittany smile a lot. She'd always thought Todd was a jerk.

Kenzie, her roomie, was a black beauty, tall and slim, with long dark hair, tiny breasts and legs that went on forever. Brittany thought her roomie was one of the most beautiful creatures ever put on this earth and envied all the attention she got. When Kenzie put on a skirt and heels and walked, she was elegance personified.

Kenzie had made a few passes in Brittany's way as well, but she didn't go for girls, unlike her Mom. Brittany pulled a thong from her underwear drawer and thought, If I did, Kenzie would be on the list. I bet she's great in bed!

Being a tall girl, Brittany rarely wore heels, but she did so tonight. Her legs were toned from running and exercise and she thought of wearing stockings. Oh, what the hell, she decided and borrowed a pair of Kenzie's. The cool silk against her thighs made her tingle a bit.

She looked in the closet and found a black, lacy top and put her black satin bra on underneath. She'd gone from pretty collegian to vamp in a few minutes. "Mmm, I bet I fit the part now!" she said, to no one in particular.

Brittany got out her cell phone and called the number for a cab. She'd only been to her father's home a few times before, so she was grateful the cabbie knew where it was. She paid the cabbie and offered a tip, but he just grinned at her and smiled.

"Gorgeous, driving someone as hot as you was my tip!"

Brittany smiled, giggled and waved him away.

She walked, with no small degree of trepidation, up the stairs leading to her father's home. She found the place intimidating every time. It was like "Stately Wayne Manor" in the old Batman TV series and yet, it fit him. "Stately" was a great word for her father.

She rang the bell and a few minutes later, was ushered into the house by Simmons, her father's Man-Friday. She went into the parlour to find Tony sitting there, script in hand. He got up from the armchair, smiled and greeted her warmly, which was totally out of character.

"Well Brittany, you certainly look more the character than before. Let us see how much you fit the part, my dear girl."

Brittany looked at him, totally puzzled. "And just how do we go about doing that?"

Tony smiled at his stunning daughter. "Take off your clothes."

Brittany looked at him, totally shocked. "Don't be ridiculous. I can't do that. For one thing, you're my father!"

He looked at her, eyes narrowing. "Brittany, the character goes through repressed to wanton in this play, as you are well aware. I believe you can play the repressed side of her, but can you play the wanton? I need to see unabashed sexuality!"

Brittany was awhirl with confused thoughts, but decided she had come this far, and truly, she did want the part. She did as her father asked, and removed her clothes. Top and skirt were laid gently over the divan.

"You are certainly beautiful Brittany, you got the best from both your mother and I. Please continue."

She felt her cheeks flush, but the bra and thong followed. Tony stopped her there. "That will be enough dear. Yes, you have the looks and talent for the part, no question."

"Thank You." she said to him, meekly.

"Now Brittany, we shall find out if you can display the sexuality the role demands."

"How will we do that, father?"

He smiled, it was almost an evil smile. He gestured to Simmons, who left the room and came back a few minutes later. With him was Brianne, her father's wife, her mother's former lover.

"Hello Brittany." Brianne said quietly.

Brittany looked over at her father, a puzzled look on her face. "Why is she here? What does she need to be here for?"

Her father smiled yet again. "You and Brianne are going to make love."

"What -- NO!"

"Brittany -- listen to me. The woman in the play takes lovers of both sexes. You must be prepared, you must understand what that is like. Therefore, you must take a lover of your own sex. Brianne is adept, she will be a wonderful partner for your first time. Do you want this part Brittany?" her father asked, firmly.

"Y-yes," Brittany stammered.

"Then please do as I ask. Brianne has generously offered her assistance with this."

She looked at Brianne. The 14 years since she and her father had married had not dulled her beauty. At 35, she was tall, sensual and elegant. She was dressed in a silver silk evening dress, slit high on the side, showing plenty of tanned leg. Brittany could see why her mother had been attracted to Brianne, she was indeed stunning.

Brianne's blond hair was up in an elegant chignon, but as she smiled at Brittany, she let it tumble erotically to her shoulders. She smiled at her stepdaughter, perfect white teeth grinning with lust. She walked towards Brittany, took her by the hand and led her to the divan. Her green eyes sparkled as she took Brittany's face in her hands and kissed her softly on the mouth. Brittany felt her body tingling and she was kissing Brianne back. Oh God, she thought, I'm kissing another woman -- and it's awesome! Tongues intertwined, the two women crumpled to the divan, not breaking their kiss.

"Shouldn't you be naked too?" Brittany smiled, relaxing and letting her mood overtake her.

Brianne smiled and stood up again. She shimmied out of the silver dress and stood before Brittany, naked and glorious. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her, she was smooth and seductive, her figure belying her 35 years. Brittany felt overwhelmed until Brianne sat down beside her and took her hands and brought them to her body.

"You're as beautiful as I am!" Brianne said with a soft tone, sensing Brittany's emotions. "It will be a pleasure to make love to you, to be the first woman you've made love to. I am, aren't I?" Brittany nodded, still not sure what to say.

Brianne took Brittany's hands and brought them to her body. "Feel my breasts, caress my skin. Do you like it? Do I appeal to you?"

"Ohh, yes, very much!" Brittany said, Brianne laughing at her impulsiveness.

"Dearest, what you must do to me is what you like to have done to you. Touch me in the places that you like to be touched. There are no `wrong' moves, only beautiful, exquisite pleasure."

Brittany began to stroke Brianne's soft skin, marveling at the woman's beauty. Her hands fondled another woman's breasts for the first time, she leaned in and kissed one nipple, then took the other pink bud into her mouth. Both hardened into sharp peaks within moments as she suckled her stepmother's nipples. Her fingertips trailed down the tanned flesh, over the flat belly and just above the pantyline.

"Do you want them off?" Brianne asked and Brittany nodded.

"Then why don't you take them off for me?" Brittany smiled and pulled the tiny panties from her new lover's soft thighs and down the long, silky legs. She gasped when she saw the woman's pubis was completely bare.

Brianne giggled softly. "Most of my lovers prefer me that way."

Her fingertips trailed up Brianne's long legs towards her pussy. "I agree with them!" Brittany said with a smile. She was mere inches away from Brianne's soft pussy, she could already see the dew forming on the lips. Did she dare to take the next step?

In an intense moment, Brittany threw caution to the wind and buried her face in her stepmother's cunt. She used her tongue deftly, gliding up and down and around the pink pussy lips, she suckled at the already-engorged clit and tasted pussy for the first time. It was wonderful.

"Ohh, my dearest, that is wonderful. You're so talented, just like your mother!" Brittany momentarily stopped at the comment, but was so enrapt in eating Brianne, she continued her task. Tongue swirling around the hot cunt, she was determined to bring pleasure to the exquisite woman underneath her lapping tongue.

From the sidelines, Tony watched his wife and daughter in lesbian debauchery. He would not - and for reasons he would keep secret from his daughter for now - could not - join in, but he enjoyed the spectacle. His wife's unbridled sexuality was obviously infecting his daughter, she was moaning and throwing herself into her task with glee!

"Ohhh god, why did I wait so long to do this?" Brittany said between licks of her step-mom's pussy. "This is wonderful!"

"I'm glad you like it dearest!" cooed Brianne as her stepdaughter continued her ministrations. "I hoped you would, I told your father how truly desirable I thought you were."

"You -- and my father -- have talked about me sexually?" Brittany said, with some degree of shock.

"Oh, yes, your father and I have no secrets. You've been my fantasy girl for a long time. I can't count the number of times my vibrator and lewd thoughts of your body have made me cum! And now, I have you!"

Brittany felt an all-over glow. To think, this luxurious creature had fantasized over her was immensely flattering. She returned to cuntlapping with an erotic fervor.

"Ohh, darling, enough!" Brianne panted. "It is my turn to taste your honeypot!"

Brittany smiled and spread her legs open, a lewd grin on her face as Brianne removed her panties and left her with only stockings on. Brianne plunged into her pussy, her pussy-eating was more hungry, she obviously desired the sweet flesh and her tongue brought Brittany to a mini-orgasm within seconds.

"Ohh, baby likes that?" Brittany giggled and said, "Yes."

"Would you like to do `69' then Brittany?" purred Brianne. "I think you will like that even more!"

The two women moved around on the couch until they were tasting each other's pussies. Both women plunged into the task with relish, faces glistening with each other's juices. Deciding to be daring, Brianne plunged one slender finger into her lover's asshole and wriggled it. She was rewarded with a delicious spending of Brittany's juices and her stepdaughter imitating her action. She arched her body and her cunt fell hard upon Brittany's lapping tongue. Yet, Brittany kept up the pace, obviously enjoying her new-found skill.

Hands clenching each other's buttocks, the women tasted each other, until both were exhausted. They had one final, loud orgasm and rolled away from each other, spent. Tony brought over warm cloths so they could clean up. They cuddled together, naked on the couch, knowing that they would repeat this scene again.

"So daddy," Brianne said to Tony, startling him with the word she rarely used, "Do I get the role?"

He smiled at her. "You had the part from the beginning. I just needed to see if you could perform it with the passion required."

Brianne cupped one of her stepdaughter's breasts and fondled it, kissing the girl. "Of course, that doesn't mean I can't help you learn your lines."

To be continued ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers