An Acting Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Time for Brittany's roomie Kenzie - & her lover,Mia.
3.8k words
4.44
41.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,722 Followers

When she got home from her "rehearsal", the gravity of what she had done washed over Brittany. She felt guilty, ashamed. Only the lowest kind of pervert would make love with their own stepmother, let alone in front of her own father!

However, there was a part of her – a very large part – that had enjoyed each and every second of the wild, uninhibited lovemaking with Brianne. She had found a part of herself she didn't know existed, what to do, what to do?

She heard the door to her room slam and her friend and roommate, Kenzie, stormed in the room. Something was very obviously wrong, the girl seemed so angry, Brittany nearly expected smoke to come out of Kenzie's ears.

"Good day?" Brittany said in a jocular manner.

"Not hardly!" Kenzie snorted.

"Mine was pretty weird too!" Brittany sighed. "Wanna get blitzed and share stories?" She moved towards the fridge and got out a couple of wine coolers, popping them open.

Kenzie reached out, grabbing for the Pineapple cooler, leaving the Raspberry for Brittany. "Hell, YEAH!" she smiled. She was glad Brittany was her roommate, there wasn't much they couldn't talk about. She sighed inwardly. "Too bad she isn't into girls!" Kenzie thought idly.

Changing into bra and thong, Kenzie joined Brittany on the bed. Her roomie was now similarly dressed, she wore only a sheer white bra with tiny pink roses on it and a tiny thong. Her body was lean and kissable and .... "Too bad" Kenzie sighed again.

"Okay, roomie, give!" Brittany enthused, sipping her wine cooler. "What made your day so weird?"

Kenzie took a deep swig of hers, she intended to get "happy" very, very fast. "Well, you remember my idiot ex-boyfriend, Todd?" she said, with obvious distaste.

"Umm --- yeah, the creep. What about him?"

"Well, you know I thought the little shit got off too easy when we broke up, right?"

"Mmm-hmm. You always thought he should get what's coming to him after he fooled around on you."

"You know it, girl. The little shit found another girlfriend less than a week after we broke up."

Brittany shook her head. "Some guys, you wonder how they do it."

Kenzie sighed. "He had a big cock and he knew how to use it." She laughed as Brittany's face went beet-red. "Anyway, I decided I needed a little payback."

Brittany's head was buzzing as she begin to drink another cooler. "Okay, what did you do?"

Kenzie's face took on a wicked, evil smile, despite the fact she was now on her third cooler. "Okayyyy, well --- I found out his girlfriend was, she's this Asian babe named Mia. Bitch works at that GoGo club downtown, Jiggles."

Brittany had heard of it, it was supposed to be a pretty wild place, a few of her friends were regulars there. "Okay, so ...?"

Kenzie was enjoying retelling the story, Brittany could see the large grin on her face. "Well girl, I decided I'd go kick her ass and let Todd hear about it. So, I vamped myself up – put on my black leather pants and my stilettos, my tight silk top, baby, I looked H - O - T!"

Brittany flirted a little, bolder than usual, from the wine. "You always do, Kenzie!"

If Kenzie had noticed Brittany's flirtation, she gave no indication. The sultry co-ed went on with her tale.

"I went to the club with a take-no-prisoners attitude. I got there and asked around, I had no idea what this Mia chick looked like. One of the bartenders pointed me in her direction, so I walked over, got myself ready for a fight."

"And ...?"

Kenzie continued on with her story. "I went over to where I was told she was. I saw this girl in a tight leather mini and black boots, hair that was jet-black and down almost to her butt. Tapped her on the shoulder and ... '

"Yes, AND ...?" Brittany said with growing impatience.

"She turned around, I saw those beautiful dark eyes, that sweet, baby-doll face and I couldn't do it. I was smitten."

"Really?" Brittany giggled, so Kenzie filled in the rest of the story.

Kenzie thought Mia's smile was mesmerizing. Mia was sitting amongst a group of girlfriends, all of whom were pretty, but Mia stood out. She had a sweet,little-girl voice and eyes that seemed to dance. Kenzie found herself warming to the girl immediately and there was a sexual attraction, right from second-one. There was no doubt in Kenzie's mind she was going to seduce this beautiful creature.

Kenzie had calmed down immediately and accepted Mia's invitation to join the festivities. She could see easily why Todd liked Mia, she was always smiling, always upbeat, a joy to be with. She was also adorable and sexy, albeit in an unconscious manner.

Kenzie kept an eye on her alcohol intake that night, she didn't want to be smashed when she had her alone time with Mia. That came sooner than expected, Mia's companions accepted invitations to dance, leaving Kenzie and the cutie-pie alone in the corner.

"So Kenzie, what was it that brought you to our little bar tonight?" Mia asked, the grin still perpetually on her face. Her almond eyes were melting all of Kenzie's resolve, so she steeled herself and went on.

"Actually Mia, you did."

"Me?" Kenzie nodded and told Mia all about her relationship with Todd, how Mia had become "the other woman" and how she'd come to the bar to kick Mia's ass.

"Then, I met you and you were so nice, well ... "

"You didn't want to?" Kenzie nodded.

"I'm so sorry. That Todd ...!" Mia said with obvious distaste. "He told me you guys were over. I would never ... oh, that fucker!" Kenzie giggled, it almost seemed out of character to hear Mia swear.

"Well, don't worry about it, I'm over it."

"I'M not!" Mia practically spat. "I swear, I'm gonna kick HIS ass!"

"You?"

Mia gave a slow, cute grin. "You couldn't have kicked my ass, even if you wanted to Kenzie. I'm a second-degree Black Belt, I'll take care of Todd."

Kenzie reached out and took Mia's hand gently. "No baby, these pretty hands shouldn't be fighting. Todd will screw himself over, guys like that always do. Let's just have another drink and be friends, `kay?"

Mia leaned over and gave Kenzie a light kiss on the lips. "I'd like that, but this place is so darned expensive. Why don't we go back to my place, have a few glasses of wine and talk, okay?"

Kenzie wasn't sure if Mia's kiss held a promise of things to come or had just been friendly, but she wasn't foolish enough to waste this opportunity. Mia waved to her friends, still on the dance floor, and she and Kenzie got in Kenzie's car. Kenzie kept glancing over at Mia surreptitiously, stealing little glances at the girl, in a leather bustier, the mini and boots, wondering how wild this sexy little thing could get, hoping to find out!

Kenzie could barely concentrate on driving, she was so enamored of adorable, sweet, sexy Mia. As the girl chatted animatedly, many thoughts went through Kenzie's head. How bubbly and upbeat she was. How nice it was to have made a new friend. And how she would taste, the noises she would make, how she'd move in bed, how her face would look when she was cumming.

Kenzie was suitably impressed with Mia's apartment – it was large and spacious, but neat and tidy, almost meticulous. There were a few plants hanging in the windows, a knick-knack or two, 2 large leather chairs and a matching couch. She has a few Nagel prints on the walls and Kenzie bet there wasn't a spec of dust in the place. Mia came back to the couch and sat beside Kenzie, giving her a chilled glass of Riesling. "I'm kind-of a neat freak" Mia smiled, as she saw Kenzie looking around the place. "I don't like it dirty."

"I like it dirty enough for the both of us, sweetstuff" Kenzie thought, clinking glasses with Mia. "Your apartment is lovely, how can a student afford such luxury?" she asked the girl.

"Well, the GoGo job pays well, I don't mind letting the man pay when we go out and --- oh yes, I sleep with sexy, older women for money!"

"WHAT?"

Mia grinned at Kenzie. "I thought that might get you. A few years back, I was seduced by a friend's mom. Kathy was a total lezzie, who knew? But oh man, could she do things to me ....! Anyway, she gave me the idea of sleeping with older women who wanted a little girl-on-girl fling and charging them a tidy sum for it!"

"Don't you find it ...?"

Mia cut her off. "I enjoy almost anything to do with sex. I'm very particular about my clientele, these are women I'd enjoy sleeping with even if I weren't charging them. It also helps me get off and stay loyal to my man – even if he did turn out to be a shit!" Mia laughed at that.

Kenzie joined her new friend laughing, she was becoming more at ease with every second. Still, it was hard for her to imagine the young cutie being nasty in bed with another woman, until Mia spoke again.

"Come now Kenzie, you can't be that shocked. Don't tell me you didn't come with me to my apartment so you could get in my panties."

Kenzie was surprised at Mia's boldness and grinned sheepishly, nodding at Mia.

"Well, too bad – I rarely wear any." Mia pulled up her mini to reveal, she was indeed, sans panties. She was also exquisitely bare, no hair covered her soft, adorable pubis. Kenzie's mouth was watering, she was yearning to taste Mia's honeypot.

Mia set her drink down and took Kenzie's from her as well. "Come on, we've wasted enough time. I have a lovely, big bed in there and I can't wait to see your gorgeous, brown body spread naked all over it."

Kenzie laughed. "Here I thought I would have to be the aggressor."

Mia cooed in her sweet, soft voice. "Another time, lover. Right now, I want to feast on that hot, black cunt of yours!"

Mia's sudden lewdness sent a delighted shudder throughout Kenzie's body, she let Mia take her hand and lead her into the bedroom. Like the rest of the apartment, it was exquisite, with beautiful candles in magnificent candlesticks throughout. There was a large vanity nearby, with a mirror that would allow any participant to see all the fun and games that went on in the room. Kenzie also noticed a stunning Oak armoire in the corner. As she sat down on the bed and slid off her stilettos, she felt Mia's arms wrap around her from behind.

"I wanted you from the very second I laid eyes on you!" Mia whispered in her ear.

Kenzie giggled. "Same here. Too bad Todd isn't here, this would blow his mind."

Mia nuzzled her new friend's neck, behind her ears, taking in Kenzie's exotic aroma. "Todd is NEVER getting near me again. Besides, you're MUCH cuter."

Kenzie turned and kissed Mia, their lips just brushing lightly for a time. "What's in the armoire?" she wanted to know.

"I you promise to behave – no, scratch that – if you promise to MISbehave baby, I just might show you!" Mia purred, biting Kenzie's earlobe.

"Keep that up sexy, and I'll fucking eat you until dawn!" Kenzie growled. She could already feel her French-cut panties growing damp with moisture, the excitement of a new lover never failed to soak them. Her nipples were already turning into hard pegs against the silk of her blouse, Mia's eyes were focusing on them.

"You're turned on already, that's soooo sexy!" Mia giggled. She ran her fingers across the silk of Kenzie's blouse, the silk caressed the nipples and Kenzie couldn't help but sigh in pleasure.

Brittany continued to listen to Kenzie's sexy story, she could feel herself getting wet with excitement. She wondered if she was turning into some kind of pervert, but put that thought out of her head and continued to listen.

"She had the nicest, gentlest, most arousing touch I've ever felt" Kenzie sighed as she continued her arousing saga.

Mia was pressed close to Kenzie now, her hand reached inside Kenzie's silk blouse and touched the girl's skin underneath. No bra impeded her hand's progress, Kenzie didn't need one. Mia's slender fingers caressed the nipple, tweaked the brown bud and she began to nuzzle Kenzie's neck. The black woman's murmurs of arousal let her know that she was getting to the girl. Her hand moved down, down, down and touched the girl's plump mound through her panties. "You're already wet, you little slut!" Mia growled.

"You too!" Kenzie responded as she snaked her hand under Mia's tight skirt and twiddled the girl's clit. Mia squirmed in delight, her dark eyes flashed signs of encouragement. No stranger to the delights of girl-on-girl love, Kenzie ran her hands all over Mia's thighs, up and down her slender, sexy legs. She pulled off one of Mia's boots, then the other. Grinning impishly, her white teeth dazzling, she took one of Mia's dainty feet into her mouth and licked it playfully, then repeated the action on the other one, nibbling her toes.

"Fuckkkkk, you're a naughty little bitch!" Mia groaned, enjoying her attentions. Mia had Kenzie's blouse open, she was caressing the girl's dark flesh with her fingernails, from time to time, she'd lick a nipple, then blow cold air on it. Kenzie shuddered in delight.

The two sex-kittens just played around on the bed, shadows dancing behind them on the wall. Lips pressed against lips, tongues entwined, hands stroked and fondled. Kenzie's fingers flew to Mia's bustier, she unlaced it teasingly, bit by bit, pulling at the laces with her teeth. When Mia's bustier was open, Kenzie's lips fastened on Mia's nipple. She bit on it, causing her new lover to yelp.

"You liked it, you know you did!" Kenzie grinned at her.

"Uh-huhhhh!" Mia sighed as she leaned back on the bed. Kenzie yanked the tight leather skirt off the girl, she was now sexily, playfully, gloriously naked. Kenzie followed suit, stripping off the leather pants, then the drenched panties. She moved beside Mia on the bed and took the tinier girl in her arms.

"Okay scrumptious, what evil things shall we do now?"

Mia reached out and stroked Kenzie's cheek. "Wanna see what's in my armoire now, sugar?" Kenzie nodded enthusiastically.

Mia smiled and padded over to the armoire. Opening it, she revealed a treasure trove of toys and clothes for the depraved and kinky. Thigh-high boots, more bustiers, drawers full of lingerie, a leather outfit that would criss-cross over the wearer's body, but leave their tits and pussy exposed – all of these and more. There were several dildos, of various shapes and thicknesses, a few vibrators, Ben-Wa balls and sundry other gadgets. Mia even had one of those chairs you could lower over your partner's cock and fuck with.

"I'm just a dirty little slut!" Mia giggled impishly.

"Mmmm, lucky me!" Kenzie purred as she joined Mia by the armoire. "What are you in the mood for?"

Mia grabbed a strap-on dildo and handed it to Kenzie. "Here, put this on and fuck me from behind. Fuck me like a bitch. Fuck me like I'm YOUR bitch, please Kenzie?!"

It pleased Kenzie to no end to hear the adorable Asian girl beg to be taken, so she attached the dildo in place and scurried over to the bed.

Mia followed suit, but she made a little show of it, strutting and teasing, giving Kenzie a view of what she was in for. Kenzie's blood was boiling, she had never found anyone who turned her on this way. Mia was cute, perky and adorable, but it was all a facade for a wild, kinky little fuckslut who was very desirable. Mia joined Kenzie on the bed, kissed her softly and moved to the headboard, facing the wall. She turned and grinned at Kenzie, saying "Okay baby, let me know what a horny, lezzie-loving slut I can be!"

Kenzie was hotter than the fires of hell hearing Mia talk in such a manner. It seemed so out-of-place with her sweet face, but as she eased the rubber cock into Mia's pussy, Mia got even wilder.

"Don't be gentle, you gorgeous black bitch. Use that cock and fuck the shit out of me, fuck me like a slut, I can take it!"

Kenzie was ecstatic and did just as Mia requested. She slammed the artificial cock in and out of Mia's cunt, slapping her ass from time to time. "Like this, my queer little bitch? Like having Kenzie fucking the hell out of your cunt, you lezzie slut, you cuntlapping queer?"

Kenzie had instinctively found the right button to push with Mia. Her nasty talk was really getting to Mia, her pussy was dripping as the big dick slammed in and out, in and out, fucking her tight hole. Her teeth clenched, Kenzie concentrated hard on giving Mia the wild fucking she required. The harder she fucked Mia, the more the pretty girl howled in delight, the more she cried out to be fucked.

"Oh Kenzie, it's soooo good baby, you're fucking me like a hot slut SHOULD be fucked, loveit,loveit, LOVEITTTTT, ohhh, more, please, more ...!" Kenzie's skills were being put to good use as she fucked the petite girl. Mia had this delicate, sweet appearance, she looked very sweet and innocent. Kenzie now knew that was all a facade, that Mia was really a trashy slut who got off on being fucked. She ran her hands all over Mia's tight, firm body as she drilled the girl with the dildo, her skin smooth to the touch. She could smell the delicate fragrance wafting from the girl's body, she wanted to experience all of Mia's little kinks.

Kenzie got off on seeing Mia's long, dark hair whipping about, seeing her body hunch, writhe and buck in orgasm. It didn't take long for Mia to cum and Kenzie enjoyed the satisfied expression on the young woman's face.

"Christ, oh fucking Jeez, that was amazing!" Mia panted, trying to regain her breath. "Now I know why they say make love, not war!"

"Do you wanna do things to me?" Kenzie asked, her voice almost uncharacteristically shy. Mia grinned.

"Like what things, baby? Tell me, what naughty things would you like me to do to you?"

Kenzie glanced over at the armoire and was inspired. "Why don't you put on some more kinky clothes, let me wear that white teddy and make me your little fucktoy?"

Brittany was quite surprised at this revelation from Kenzie, she had not thought it in her roommate's nature to be submissive to anyone. She gave her pussy a light caress, hoping Kenzie wouldn't notice as she continued her tale ...

Mia took great care in dressing herself, brushing her hair and primping in front of Kenzie as she did so. Kenzie put on the white, sheer teddy, which had matching thong panties and bedroom slippers. There were holes cut out at the nipples, for love-play and Kenzie couldn't wait for their games to continue. Mia began to rub her all over with some Jasmine-scented cream, her caresses setting the black beauty on fire.

Mia looked wild, fierce and haughty now, her hair up, she had accented her dark eyes with black mascara. She still wore the leather bustier, but now had on a studded leather collar that matched and thigh-high boots with a stiletto heel. Even her snug little pussy was covered by an exotic, black leather G-string.

"My turn for some fun, bitch!" Mia hissed, grabbing a leather riding crop from the armoire. She swatted Kenzie's hands with it, not hard, but it startled the girl. Tunr over on that bed and get that fucky ass in the air."

Kenzie was a bit apprehensive, but she liked and trusted Mia, so did as she was told. She moved forward on the bed, wiggled her ass and felt the sting of the crop as Mia swatted her. The first few were merely annoying, but after about ten swats, her ass began to sting. A lot. By the thirtieth stroke, she was yelping and asking Mia to stop.

Then, Mia did something delightful. She'd somehow gotten some ice cubes and put them in her mouth, she began licking and tasting Kenzie's sexy, black ass. The cool sensations rippled throughout Kenzie's body, it felt good, it felt soothing, it felt NAUGHTY. When Mia slithered her tongue into Kenzie's tight little asshole and began rimming her, Kenzie exploded in orgasm upon orgasm.

Mia jumped on the bed and joined her, the two moved into a lazy sixty-nine and began a sexual buffet. No part of their bodies went untouched, they kissed breasts, pussies, necks, toes and assholes. Mia's perversions were fun to indulge and Kenzie felt less inhibited with Mia then she had with any other lover, ever.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,722 Followers
12