An Affair Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I momentarily closed my eyes, soaking up the intense pleasure of my penis spasming within her tight confines and when I opened them, she was looking up at me with this most bewitching smile.

When her body at last stilled beneath mine and I felt my penis spurt it's last drop, I allowed my weight to drop upon her. There was no complaint as she wrapped her warm arms around my back, hugging me to her. We were both wet with sweat, it had been an exhaustive but satisfying work-out.

"Oh, that was something else," I told her, "even better than I expected it might be."

"Really, how is it better?"

"Oh, you Michelle, you are what makes it better. I have never had a woman so into sex as that. You are hot! You don't stop moving the whole time."

"Are you alright?" she checked, bringing a hand up to wipe my brow, "your face is red."

"I don't wonder, I have never had a workout like that ... ever! Man, you really enjoy it, don't you?"

"It's what makes the world go round John, I couldn't live without it." She smiled at me warmly, "You were good!"

"Thanks, I tried hard to be, I think you came at the end, at least you looked like you did."

"Yes I did, but that was my second. I came stronger earlier, when we were rolling around a lot ... that was the really intense one."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even see that. I would have stopped for you to enjoy it more if I'd known."

"No John, I don't need that. I get off more on rolling orgasms. The throbbing inside me as I came became even stronger because we changed positions right after it and the deeper thrusts you were making from that different angle just made it even greater for me. The one you saw me have at the end was only a minor tremor ... but still nice. No need for me to ask you, I felt it. I think you spent a gallon inside me, it felt good."

"Good ... oh no words cut it Michelle. That was ... you were ... sensational."

"You're pretty good John ... I mean, you kept up with me well. That other guy I tried a few months ago ... I don't like to bring that up, but I will just to say that he was good in bed, but a drop kick to try to converse with. But you, you're as good as he was and I enjoy talking to you so much more."

"Only as good as him, eh?"

"Oh my God, male egos. Yes John, only as good as him ... for now. I am sure you'll be better than him the next time we do it."

We took our time, enjoying soft touches, gentle kisses, occasionally talking but not getting into anything deep and meaningful, preferring to relish the coupling of our bodies and the warm after-glow of hot sex.

Michelle suggested we try some items from the platter of nibbles that she had organised. She asked if I would prefer to get some clothes back on and go out for a quick dinner but I gave her a look that implied I thought she was crazy and we laughed and hugged and touched some more, gradually building up a renewed intimacy.

I hoped that my penis would not let me down. Our touching became more involved, the passion beginning to mount again and I kept stealing a peep down at my penis to see if it looked likely to respond. At last, it began to stiffen some more, much to my relief and I thought I detected a satisfied smile on Michelle's face as she watched it responding to her feather-like touch.

I licked and sucked on those wonderful nipples again ... I could enjoy doing that forever and she seemed to like it a lot. Our bodies were heating up once more, our heavy breathing reflected that. She was certainly not a missionary girl, suddenly she rose up alongside me on her knees. "Come on, get up behind me John."

I wondered for a moment where this was heading. She was up on all fours, only hands, knees and toes touching the sheet on the bed. Surely she wasn't suggesting anal? I have always been curious to try, but my ultra conservative wife would never even consider it.

Michelle obviously saw the curious look on my face as I clambered up off my back and turned onto my knees, moving around behind her. "What's the matter John, you don't do it this way? It's the deepest penetration of any position, didn't you know that? You will be deeper inside me than you've ever been inside any woman."

I had moved up behind her bent forward body and gazed down on her lewdly spread arse cheeks. I could see it all laid out in front of me, a choice of openings, her tiny anal ring looked clean and inviting and I wondered what her reaction would be if I tried to put my resurgent cock-head in there.

Not far below that tempting anal opening was her vaginal opening. It still showed evidence of my pleasant visit, in the past hour, with little whitish traces of my cum clinging to the lips of that opening. It seemed that she wanted me to lodge my penis there again. I brought the tip up close, pressing forward lightly. She was obviously ready - still! I knew I was, but contented myself for a moment by enjoying the sensation of her vaginal lips lightly gripping my rounded tip ... now able to see the joining as well as feel it.

I pressed forward and excitedly watched my cock-head disappear from my view, swallowed up by the tight passage beyond the wet lips that I looked down on. So began our second fornication of this wonderful evening together. I pushed my penis all the way into her vagina, trying to preserve in my mind this image that I looked down on ... the wondrous sight of my erection totally sucked up inside her luscious body. She was right, I could feel myself embedded within her, deeper than I had ever been before with Jennifer or even my earlier conquests when single.

I began to thrust inside her. She chose this position but I wondered how she would cope being so restricted. That first time when we started out facing each other, she had been able to manoeuvre us into all of these other positions so easily. But here, with me behind her back, she was locked into kneeling while I drove my hard-on into her body relentlessly.

"Oh yes ... yes ... oh John ... yes deeper, drive it into me ... oh so good," she was babbling on seemingly in rapture of the enjoyment my penis was delivering inside her body. "Put your finger on my pussy," she urged.

"What?"

"On my pussy, wrap your arm around me and touch my clit."

I quickly realised what she was asking. I assumed that she wanted some assistance to ensure she came again. I did as she bid and brought my right hand around to lather up in the wet channel just above where my penis drove in and out firmly.

I used that now wet finger to push up to her budding clitoris and let it circle it caressingly. She sounded like she enjoyed that, but then quickly urged, "The other hand too."

I had been resting that hand on her bare arse cheek but I did as she asked, bringing it around and pushing the fingers into her soft pinky flesh, getting it all wet from our combined juices.

"That one's going in my arse," I thought I heard her say among the breathless gasps and moans of both of us as the intensity of this second wild fuck increased.

"What do you want?"

"I want it in my arse ... put it there now!" Her plea sounded urgent. I guessed that she was getting close to another orgasm, particularly now that the fingers of my right hand were arousing her clitoris to a fever pitch.

Was she serious? Did I hear her say to put it in her arse? Was this a special moment coming up? Did she really ask me to put it in her arse? All of these thoughts rushed through my brain while my hips almost absent mindedly continued to thrust my penis deep into her vagina in a driving rhythm. Before I could embarrass myself, I recalled her saying 'that one's going in my arse.' She must have been referring to the fingers on my second hand. Suitably lubed up, I brought it around and placed it tentatively in the cleavage of her arse cheeks, spread so wide by this position that my wet finger could easily slide down and engage her tight anal ring.

"Oh God, now John, now ... yes, push that finger inside me."

So I did, I rimmed her anal ring with my lubed up finger and then pressed it within, meeting resistance from what I assumed from prior reading to be her sphincter.

"Don't let that stop you," she screamed, "just put it in now."

I pressed harder with that finger and her arse just sucked it deep inside her, all the way to the second knuckle.

"Move it, damn you, move it ... fast, fast!"

I began to pump that finger inside her arse while my penis continued to firmly plunder her vagina ... although not for too much longer from the way my body was reacting. The finger from my other hand continued to roam over and around her clit.

Her climax came on quite quickly once my finger was moving in her arse. She screamed and panted and gasped her way through a mind-blowing orgasm and I tried to go with her. But as eager as I was to cum again, my body resisted. When I realised that I wouldn't cum this time - not without a much longer pursuit of satisfaction - I stopped moving and let Michelle's body savour the last strains of what seemed to be another rolling orgasm for her.

Her hands and knees wouldn't hold her body up any longer and she fell forward. Rather than leave the cosy nook that my still hard erection was buried in, I went down with her, still encased in the wet velvet of her vagina.

"You didn't cum!" were her first words when she recovered from what looked to be quite an intense orgasm.

"No, it's okay, I'm good with that."

"But why not? I wanted you to enjoy that position as much as me."

"I did, I enjoyed it a lot. It just would have taken too long and I wanted you to soak up all the magic feelings."

"Oh John, you're so sweet, thank you."

My penis never went flaccid, but I did go down in size sufficiently to withdraw it from Michelle's vagina while also pulling my finger from the warm confines of her rectum. We lay there relaxing for a while, me still laying half across her back after we had both flopped down there on the bed. My penis twitched from time to time ... I guess it was reminding her it was still around and still anxious for more action.

We must have lain there for about a half-hour. I wondered what time it was, it was dark outside the motel room now but my watch was on the bedside table. I felt this beautiful woman stirring beneath me, "I hope I'm not too heavy, do you want me to roll away?"

I began to ease the weight of my body up off Michelle. She quickly rolled over to face me, her almost naked body - only wearing stockings - fitting itself warmly to mine. "No, it's nice feeling you close to me, stay here." She snuggled up tightly against me and I wrapped my arm around her back, hugging her to me. I felt my penis stirring large once more, squashed up against her tummy.

We lay that way for about 15 minutes. "I have no idea what time it is," she eventually said, "but I can feel something that resembles a warning clock and its pressed against me. I think it's trying to tell me it's time again. What do you want to do this time?"

Michelle was obviously referring to the way my penis regularly pulsed against her tummy, "I don't know, I'm having fun just being here with you."

"Well, we both worked up quite a sweat those first two times so would you like to try the shower. We could have one together, get ourselves all squeaky clean and just maybe we could finish what we started when we first got on the bed. You did seem to enjoy having my mouth on you."

My erection twitched twice between our bodies at her suggestion, "I'll take that as a yes then," she said with a giggle.

"Most definitely a yes," I confirmed, "It felt so good when you did it before, but I was just so anxious to get inside you."

"Come on then, let's test out the hot water," she pulled away and jumped up out of bed. I rose too and enjoyed following her sexy body, checking out her arse, as we headed for the bathroom.

She paused to sit on the closed toilet to remove her black stockings and then as naked as I, she reached in and turned on the water and so began our shower together. What can I say, I hope you know what it's like to shower with a close friend or partner. We had a ball, taking turns with the soap to lather up the other, washing them from head to toe, but devoting most time to somewhere in the middle.

When Michelle used her soapy hands on my penis, I began to worry that I mightn't make it back to bed and the promised resumption of her blow job on me. I was still highly aroused from our doggie fuck when I didn't get to cum. But fortunately, I held off the temptation to succumb to her expert hand job. She wasn't quite as controlled ... she probably didn't want to be. I used my fingers on her and got her body really throbbing again. But it was when I used the thumb on one hand to stir her clitoris while the outstretched fingers reached below to slip inside her vagina that I felt her really starting to go off once more. I still had the other hand free so when I used that to massage her arse, she again called for the other insertion.

Her head was resting against my chest as the hot water cascaded down over us, "Put that in my arse again," she urged softly and I gathered up the suds that I had spread on her arse cheeks and stuck that finger up against her anal rosebud. "Yes ... oh yes John, in there ... I want it in there."

I did and with both hands working feverishly, one at her pussy and the other at her arse, she had another pulsing finish, her body jerking pleasantly against mine as she came loudly.

When I had retrieved my wandering fingers, I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower stall, towelled each other down and went straight back to bed. I lay down on my back and Michelle hovered over me, her fingers directing my erection toward her mouth and her lips closing over the head. She was so good and my need was possibly even greater now than when I first arrived. She strung me out, knowing just when to pause, doing that several times whenever my breathing indicated that I might be about to blow.

While she was busy controlling my moment of release, I reached out and grabbed a hold of her hips, managing to manoeuvre her naked body over mine, shifting her into the customary '69' position so I could attend orally to her clitoris for the first time tonight. I'd already had my tongue down there that afternoon on my office desk.

At last, she let me cum, sucking me dry and gulping down every last drop I spent deep to her throat. This new delight of cumming in her mouth did cause me to pause in my own tongue's work on her clitoris, risking the possibility she might lose it just so I could savour the delights of her mouth on my penis. But then I resumed actively painting her little button and finally she orgasmed into yet another very satisfying finish.

We again luxuriated in each other's arms, oblivious to our lives beyond that motel room door. So cosy were we and so exhausted from our succession of sexual episodes that we both dropped asleep. I awoke in a panic, unaware of the time and hoping that I hadn't slept until nearly dawn. I had to wrench my arm from under Michelle's neck, causing her to wake with a start as I grabbed my watch and checked the time.

Just on midnight ... fortunately not too late but still much later than I had intended. Our plan had been for me to leave by eleven so I could be home by midnight. That way, it would still appear to Jennifer that I had been out to a long dinner.

There will be a sequel sometime in 2016, either "An Affair Continues" or "An Affair Ends," depending on how circumstances develop.