An Extended Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Oh God, I may not give it back!" Brandi squealed just before sliding Mike's cock back into her mouth. Jessie nodded at her daddy as she saw just how pleased he was with his present. It always made her feel so good to please Mike, he was just the best daddy ever!

Mike was close to collapsing, the BJ that Brandi was giving him was quite nearly as any he had ever received from his own girls. That the girl liked cock as much as pussy was no longer in doubt. He was about to ask Jessie for permission to join them on the bed when she pulled Brandi free and asked him to join them. He did so without further ado.

"Help me suck his big, thrilling cock!" Brandi gushed. Jessie did not need a further invitation. She relished any and all opportunities to be with Mike. She jumped into the fray and Mike thrilled to the luxury of a double BJ from the two young sweethearts. If this wasn't heaven, it was the closest thing to it.

"You can cum, we'll share it!" Brandi insisted as she relinquished the wonderful cock for the final time. He knew that Jessie loved his cum, so he did as the girls asked. His load was one of the biggest he had ever surrendered.

"I'm so proud of you, daddy," Jessie whispered as she nuzzled his neck. Mike was proud of himself - his combined age was still more than their and yet, he'd managed to please them both so far.

"Brandi, I brought you both together tonight because I thought you'd really dig each other," Jessie said to her friend. The girl nodded and her bright, white teeth gleamed with pleasure. "Would you like for him to fuck you?"

"What a stupid fucking question!" Brandi exclaimed. "I want him to fuck me like a hot slut, as hard as he can manage. You get your gorgeous pussy over here and shove it in my face, I'll eat you dry while he's fucking the hell out of me. Did you get all of that, stud?"

"I got it," Mike said, fairly sure he was now allowed to speak up. Jessie scooched herself in front of Brandi who had kept her word and not removed the blindfold. Jessie knew that her lover was probably dying to see who was about to fuck her, but so far, she had played along with the game. Good for her!

"I can't believe he's still hard," Brandi breathed as she felt Mike's cock nudge against her pussy. "What kind of stallion are you fucking?"

"Not a stallion baby, a goddamned bull!" Jessie laughed as she felt Brandi's long tongue snake deep into her cunt. She saw Mike's reaction and a moment later, Brandi felt it. Mike had been listening and was not gentle when he slipped his cock into the younger girl. He began to fuck her like a rutting animal, just as she had requested he do.

Jessie stared at her daddy, she had never seen him fuck with quite this much fury. Of course, her mother and she both liked their loving more on the sensual side, but to see Mike act like such an animal was very sexy! She made a silent promise that she would have her daddy fuck her that way when mommy was around - she wanted to see Janis' reaction to her quiet, gentle husband screwing the shit out of her.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, oh my fucking GOD,fuck me, fuck me harder!" Brandi screamed. Her voice could still be heard despite her face being buried deep in Jessie's beautiful pussy. The two girls were going to wear Mike out or die trying.

"May I take off the blindfold and see just who the hell is providing me with such a magnificent fuck?" Brandi asked. Jessie looked at Mike for approval and he nodded. They would have to come clean with her sooner or later, so it might as well be sooner and let the chips fall where they may.

"Sure baby, whenever you're ready," Jessie told her friend, the butterflies fluttering around in her tummy.

Brandi removed the blindfold as fast as she was able and turned her head around to look at the man who was fucking her. She recognized him instantly from Jessie's many glowing descriptions. "Your ownfather?" She gasped in astonishment.

"Stepfather," Mike was quick to correct, as if it would matter.

"He's mydaddy and I love fucking him," Jessie corrected Mike. As far as she was concerned, Mike was her daddy and that's how she thought of him. "My mom lets me fuck him all the time and yes, as you have likely figured out, I do it with my mom too! You've met my mom and honestly baby, with the way my daddy is fucking you - can youblame me?"

If Brandi seemed to offer up any reaction, it was not one of shock or disgust. In fact, to Jessie's eyes, it appeared to be one of awe. "No," she replied to Jessie's comment. "I'd fuck him too if he was my father. In fact, can I call you daddy while you're screwing me some more?"

"Of course you may," Mike said to Brandi and nodded in Jessie's direction. It had all worked out just as the little blonde vixen had planned. Truly, there wasn't much Jessie could not accomplish when she put her mind - and body - to it.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck your little blackslut daughter," Brandi groaned and impaled herself on his hard prick. "Hey Jessie, guess that makes you mysister, huh?"

"I'll be your sister any time, baby," Jessie grinned as their tongues entwined. Mike felt as if his cock was on fire, but it was a good feeling. He was sure that Jessie would tell her mom all about this afternoon and he couldn't wait to see how Janis would react - although he suspected he knew the answer already.

"I'mcumming, oh daddy, your little slut iscumming hard!" Brandi wailed as her body shook in orgasm. Her screams sent Jessie over the edge, but Mike knew his work was not yet done and he held back, although his balls yelled in protest.

"What a fucking stud you are, daddy!" Brandi kept up with the game. "You made your girls cum and you held back." Brandi was still energized and wanted more, so she pulled her "sister" close. "Let's do a `69' and daddy can fuck you while we're eating each other," she suggested. "Is that okay with you, daddy?"

"Sure."

"Daddy loves doing that," Jessie answered. The girls moved together without rushing, kissing and touching before stretching out and moving into the classic lesbian position. Mike's aching cock slipped easily into Jessie's pussy, where it had been so many, many times before. This time, the added thrill was feeling Brandi's tongue licking it as well. He started to fuck Jessie the way she liked, but she spoke up. "Nuh-uh daddy, fuck me harder, kinda like you were fucking Brandi," she said to him. "I wanna know what it feels like!"

What it felt like to Jessie was heaven, as she soon discovered. She decided that she would grant Brandi's earlier request to make this a regular thing because her model friend seemed up for anything and adapted quickly. Her next perverted thrill would be introducing Brandi to her mom and aunt. An all-girl afternoon would be just the thing to whet their appetites while poor daddy slaved away at his quiet little book store.

"Oh fuck, nowI'm cumming, let yours go daddy, we need it!" Jessie groaned. Mike felt the cum surging from his balls and splooged deep inside of his daughter. Brandi tried to get as much of it as she could, but there was so, so much sperm that she couldn't get it all.

Jessie felt the warm feeling of daddy's cum inside of her pussy and the noisy slurping as Brandi kept eating it away. Not for the first time did she remind herself that she loved having daddy cum in her pussy and fill her with his seed. Maybe someday soon, she would get the result that all of her family wished for.

"When will you be ready for more, daddy?" Brandi said as she shared a cum-stained kiss with her new "sister". Mike shook his head and laughed. "You have two horny little girls daddy, you aren't going to leave us hanging, are you?"

"Not our daddy, he's the best fucker in town," Jessie insisted. "Come on Brandi, let's make some coffee and snacks and let daddy recharge. If he isn't recharged when we get back, I know what we can do to make that happen," she giggled as she scampered out of the room, Brandi not far behind her.

Mike rolled his eyes in amazement at the appetites of his young daughter. He didn't think too much after that, for his eyes closed soon after and he snored while in deep sleep.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12