An Instant Family

Story Info
Michael discovers a family he didn't know he had.
6.1k words
4.48
96.9k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Michael Curtis was stupefied as he stared at the young blonde who was hugging him tight enough to cut off his air supply. She had tears in her eyes. So did the strapping young man who was standing behind her, standing beside a lovely woman who was an older, yet still beautiful, version of the young blonde.

"Why didn't you evertell me?" Michael asked as the girl squeezed the life out of him. The young man had a huge grin on his face. Only the older woman seemed to have an odd look in her cornflower-blue eyes, a look of sadness.

"How was I supposed to tell you?" Angela asked him. "You were gone and we couldn't track you down. You moved around a lot. Daddy even hired a PI and he couldn't find you."

"He mustn't have been too good," Michael said as the girl finally released him and stepped back. "I was only in fucking Toronto, not on the moon."

"Language please, in front of the kids," Angela said, crossing her arms and staring at him. She had always been mindful of things like that and made him toe the line.

"Uh, sorry kids," Michael said to the attractive twins, who were now standing side-by-side. "I guess your old man has a bit of a potty mouth."

"That's okay, daddy," Andrea grinned happily. "Mom swears like a longshoreman."

Angela rolled her eyes and Michael allowed himself to relax. He was still trying to put all of this together in his mind. He had kids -- not just one, buttwo -- twins! He had gone from being a bachelor to -- well, that wasn't clear as yet.

"So?" He looked at Angela.

"So?"

Now it was Michael's turn to be exasperated. "I believe I asked you a question last night, young lady. Am I going to get an answer out of you?"

Angela's hand flew to her mouth. "You mean that you still want to ...?"

"Marry you? Of course I do, I almost wanted to propose the first day I saw you. I told you then and I'll tell you now -- you're the love of my life. You always were and you always will be. I'm back in California to stay and I'm back with you, if you'll have me," he said to her as he held out the box.

"Oh, for Christ's sakes mommy, take the ring, I'll finally have a daddy," Michael's oldest child (by seven minutes) said impatiently.

"You'll always have a daddy baby, you always would have if I had known you existed," Michael said, giving his son a welcoming hug as well. "I'm just sorry that we lost all of these years."

"Mom, are you purposely trying to drive Dad crazy?" Andrew asked his mom. "Say yes already and then we can go out and celebrate."

"Oh God, I'm sorry everyone, of course, YES!" Angela laughed happily and let Michael put the ring on her finger. After all the years that had passed, she was finally going to be Angela Curtis and not Angela Duncan. She had waited all of her life for this moment. Her kids embraced them both and she finally realized that she would have to stop thinking of them that way. They weretheir kids now and she hoped that her beloved Michael would come to accept that blessing in the way that she had.

It was almost twenty years to the day when Angela met Michael. She had been dating Shane Connors and she was desperately trying to palm him off on a friend of hers. Annie agreed, but only if Angela agreed to go out with her current boyfriend. "I like Mike, but he isn't right for me," she told Angela. "He will be perfect for you, I guarantee it." She winked at her friend. "He's really good in the sack."

"Oh Annie," Angela sighed. "You know that I'm not interested in that." Annie rolled her eyes. How someone as gorgeous as the statuesque, incredibly beautiful Angela could care so little about sex escaped her. Had Angela been willing, Annie would have slept with her. "But okay, I've seen him around school and he's gorgeous. I'll be glad to take him off your hands," she giggled.

The four of them went out that Friday night and it proved to be a huge hit. Shane seemed mesmerized by Annie, and she, him. They didn't even join Angela and Michael for the movie. "Do you mind?" Annie asked her. "I think I'm crazy, but Ange, I think I've foundthe one!"

"Don't be silly," Angela told her friend while she gave her okay. "It's way too early for that." She had been 100% wrong about that. A month later, Shane had asked Annie to marry him. They were soon to celebrate their 20th Anniversary. Shane owned a successful auto dealership and Annie worked as a caterer. They had three wonderful children; Angela was godmother to all of them. Annie remained her best friend. She was stunned when Angela called her last week with the news of Michael's return.

"GRAB him," Annie laughed. "Hogtie him to the bed if you have to, do NOT let that man get away again. I know you're no shy little virgin anymore." Annie was the only person in the world to whom Angela could confide all of her secrets. Her liberal-minded friend had been a free spirit all of her life and didn't judge.

"No, not by a long shot," Angela sighed. "I don't think I'll have to go that far, we haven't missed a night since that first one. Am I being dumb in thinking he's MY special guy and I'm getting a second chance?"

"You know what I say about fate, babe," Annie laughed. "Say hi for me and I want all the details next time we get together, promise?"

"As if I could keep them from you," Angela laughed as well before hanging up.

Her mind flitted back to her second date with Michael. She felt like an idiot, but she was really smitten. No boy had ever made her feel so good or so at ease with herself. He had come to pick her up and insisted on meeting her parents. Her dad liked Michael right away and Tom Duncan almost never liked his daughter's boyfriends. They weren't good enough for "his little girl". This time, he told Michael "You can have an extra hour. I think you'll be good for my baby." Normally, Angela hated being called baby. This time, she gave her father a kiss before they left. For some odd reason, it mattered that she had his blessing. Their date was so casual, but he made her feel like a queen. He smiled and laughed at all of her corny jokes and didn't make fun of her values. He respected the fact that she didn't emphasize sex in a relationship.

"I agree with you, friendship first," Michael had told her.

"Doesn't mean you don't get one ofthese," Angela said as she kissed him. She even shocked herself a bit; she never kissed before the third date and not likethis. She felt the electricity right down to her toes. It was magical, Angela felt as if she were melting in his arms. When he took her home, she almost floated in through the front door.

By their third date, she knew. He took her to a fancy restaurant and she did herself up to the nines. He noticed every small detail and was very complimentary on how sexy she looked in her short, sexy black dress and heels. Her mom had bought her these expensive shoes and Angela had never had occasion to wear them. Michael told her she had the sexiest legs he had ever seen and if he had his way, she'd wear heels for every one of their dates. From that time forward, she did. If it made Michael happy, it made her happy.

She knew. She knew a month in and she took action. She had a long and serious talk with Annie first and then, her mom. Both gave their blessing, although Annie was a bit more -- enthusiastic. She called her 20-year old boyfriend and invited him on a date. They went to the beach and she wore a bikini that would have shocked her parents. Even Annie might have been a bit surprised. Angela wanted to make an impression and from the way Michael's eyes followed her every move, she had done so. When they headed back to her car (she had insisted on driving and had picked him up) the eighteen year old beauty surprised him by not taking him home. Instead, she took him to a fancy and expensive hotel. "Babe, I'm not dressed for dinner here," Michael insisted.

They'd had lunch at the beach, so dining presented no problem. "Good, because we're not having dinner," she smiled and got out of the car. She opened the passenger door for him and took him inside. She went to the front desk and got a key. By now, Michael understood what was going on. The look on his face was priceless and Angela tried hard not to giggle as she led him towards the elevator. She had arranged everything.

"Baby, are you ...?" She put a finger to his lips to silence him.

"The surest I've been of anything, sweetheart," she said, using that word for the first time. She had never met someone before him to whom that applied. "There is no one else I would rather be with; you're the most important person in my life." Michael had to restrain himself from jumping with joy and avoiding PDA. He wondered if his gorgeous blonde love knew that every time he saw her, his heart swelled with joy? Or that he hated leaving her at the end of each date and couldn't wait for the next one.

The room was a nice size, although quite elegant. Angela's family had money and she had a good-sized bank account. This night had cost her some of that account, but it would be worth it. Her Michael was going to make love to her. They would be each other's first lover and tonight, magic spells would be spun. She kissed his lips and pointed to the bed. She left a slightly-awed Michael sitting there while she went into the bathroom. Her surprises had only begun.

Angela was a bit naïve in some regards, so her talk with Annie had been a boon. She and Shane had been hot and heavy since that first night. "Lingerie and heels," Annie had insisted as she took her friend shopping. "If he's a guy with a pulse, he'll flip for black lingerie and stiletto heels. Come to think of it, some of usgirls do, too."

Angela rolled her eyes. Sometimes, her friend baffled her. Still, the stuff that Annie picked out for her was very sexy. Angela blinked twice when she saw the price tag on the high heels, but Annie insisted. "They're an investment in your future, trust me," she told her friend.

That proved to be true when she walked out of the bathroom in an elegant negligee, tiny black thong and those selfsame black stiletto heels. Mike stood up, took her in his arms and she went swimming in a sea of love and desire. The two of them stumbled to the bed and fell over, kissing like there was no tomorrow. Angela pawed at her lover, wanting to see him naked and to feel his manliness against her skin. They fumbled around a bit until he was naked. He himself was in no hurry to get Angela naked. She looked like a goddess to his eyes. She sat astride him and ran her fingers over his totally naked flesh. Some people thought that women were beautiful and men could only be handsome. Not Angela. Her Michael was a dark-haired, beautiful young man. She touched him everywhere, totally unafraid. His --cock, Annie told her to get used to that word -- jumped. She would soon have that in her mouth. With any other boy, it would have terrified her. Not so with Mike. She wanted his entire essence. She kissed him all over and started to suck his cock. Annie, naughty girl that she was, had given her pointers. She supposed she must be doing okay, because Michael was groaning like his head was about to explode. She wasn't yet sure if she could handle him cumming in her mouth, Annie had warned her about that. She let him cum in her hand. She tried the taste -- it wasn't too bad. Next time, she would swallow.

"I've got to ..." Michael said and she nodded. She lifted the negligee from her body and let him stare. He could hardly blink, not believing that she was really here with him. He reached out to touch her and she fell into his arms. They kissed some more and he moved down her body. Angela lifted her hips so that he could remove her thong. She had shaved bare at Annie's suggestion. His lips stroked her mons, she was already wet. When he went down on her pussy, it was now her turn to feel her head might explode. With no prior experience, Michael's mouth was able to bring her to orgasm. They were fated to be together.

She stroked and caressed her lover until she got him hard. "Ready?" They both said at the same time and then laughed. She nodded and got on top, another piece of advice from Annie. It hurt as her pussy parted, but not too bad and then, it felt wonderful. Her hymen broke and there were stabs of pain, then nothing but bliss. She made love to her man for as long as she could stand it. He didn't hold out much longer. The sex had been wonderful, but that couldn't be it?

No way. She and Michael ordered Room Service, had some food and wine and had another round of sex. Annie had told her about "doggy style" and that was fun. She felt a bit naughtier and this time, she told him to "fuck her". Michael seemed to like hearing his girlfriend talk dirty, so she kept it up. For a reason she didn't understand yet, it made her hotter too. Her second orgasm far exceeded her first. She looked at the clock. It was time to go home, but not before cleaning up. Their first time had been wonderful and she knew all the other times would be just as magical.

There weren't to be any other times, not for several years. Two scant days later, Michael showed up at her door. Tom Duncan took one look at the young man he had come to like very much and let him in. He could see that Mike was in a panic and he yelled for Angela to get downstairs quickly. She saw it too and held onto Michael until he stopped shaking. "Baby, tell me please, what's wrong, you're scaring me," she said, almost sobbing herself.

"My father, that bastard," Michael said, his face in his hands. Tom usually didn't allow profanity in his home, but he could tell his daughter's boyfriend was really upset, so he let it slide. "He's moving us back to Canada, says he's sick of the United States." Michael's father had been in service of the government and met Michael's mom in Los Angeles. He had never liked the US and had been looking for some time to return to Canada with his wife and son.

Now it was the lovely blonde who was in a panic. "What? When?" Angela gasped.

Michael looked up, barely able to face her. His heart showed his heartbreak. "Tonight. He didn't want to give me any warning so that I couldn't refuse to go with him. I begged him to let me go and live with my Aunt Sharon so that I could stay here, but he refused. He doesn't trust her and he says if I stay here, I'm all on my own and he won't speak with me again. Oh God, what can I do?"

Angela looked up at her father and asked "Daddy?" She hoped her wise father would have an answer, maybe let Michael stay with them. Years later, Tom would admit to making the most foolish decision of his life.

"The boy needs to go with his family," he said, trying to stay calm. He was, in truth, enraged with Michael's father, but trying not to make matters worse. "You're both young, you'll move on. If it's meant to be, time will bring you back together." Angela ran upstairs, sobbing uncontrollably. Angela's mother came out to see what was wrong and went upstairs to see to her daughter. Michael left, also in tears. It would be long, horrible years before he saw his Angela again.

A month later, her heart still shattered, Angela discovered that she was pregnant. They tried to find Michael, but no one knew exactly where he had gone. His mother's sister didn't know. Angela didn't know what to do. "I'll tell you what you're going to do," Adrienne said to her daughter. "You're going to have your baby. You loved that boy and you'll love his child. Who knows, it might be the only grandbaby I'll ever have. Lord knows, your sister doesn't seem to be in any hurry," she smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "Your father and I will help out; we have plenty of room and plenty of money. You can finish your education and get a good job and maybe, in time, Michael will find his way back to you. If not, you're a knockout -- you'll find someone."

Angela did as suggested. She got a good education and got a fabulous job with the city. She could provide easily for her kids, which she discovered early on, would be twins. She loved them from the moment she saw them and they wanted for nothing. She doted on them, so did her parents and their loving Aunt Annie.

Angela decided that she needed to live life a bit. Her virginity was long gone and when she had a chance, she let her hair down. Her folks loved having the kids, so she went out clubbing a night or two a week with Annie. It proved to be a good idea.

Annie was her first experience with another girl. They were a bit tipsy and the men they were with dared them to do it. Angela was unaware that Annie had asked Shane to suggest it, because she really wanted to sleep with her best friend. She thought knowing she had one lover who adored her might bring her out of her shell a bit.

Angela really enjoyed kissing another woman. So much, that she almost caused a scene at the club. Shane knew the score. When his lady was going to score with another girl, he made himself scarce. He drove the girls home and then, he and his buddy split. His pal was smart enough to know he might score another date with the luscious blonde if he gave her enough space.

"Oh God, it's probably just the wine, but that was fun," Angela remembered thinking as they tumbled into Annie's home.

"No way, it wasn't just the wine," Annie smiled as she took off her heels. "I've been trying to tell you for years that you could probably enjoy a girl-on-girl fling if you tried it. So come on, let's go for it. My bedroom is right over there and it'll help sober you up."

It did that and much more. Angela learned things about herself. She learned that her feelings for Annie ran much deeper than she had known. She learned that there was nothing wrong with being a bit wild in bed and that a woman in lingerie got her horny. She learned to suck a nice pair of boobies and that a shaved pussy was hot. She became a free-thinking bitch in the course of a few days. On her next outing with Annie, she turned to Shane and said "Annie told me I'm coming home with you tonight. This time, unlike when we were a couple, you're getting in my panties." Then playfully, as Annie had suggested, she lifted her new leather mini. "Oops, my mistake," she giggled. "I'm not wearing any."

Shane got the fucking of a lifetime from his girlfriend and Angela that night. He was unaware that his was only the second cock to enter Angela's pussy. She and Annie put on a show in between rounds. A week before their wedding, the best friends repeated the scene. The night before his wedding, Angela was on her hands and knees, being fucked by the groom. Annie had refused to let Shane see her the night before the wedding but had asked her friend to help out.

Angela discovered something about herself she had never known -- she liked sex and she liked it a lot. She changed up her wardrobe and went out often. She dated girls and was open with her mom about it, keeping it a secret from her daddy. "If I'd been more like you at your age, I might have tried it," Adrienne surprised her daughter by saying. "Girls are very pretty and we can certainly change it up when we want to."

"You're barely 40 mommy, you could still ..."

Adrienne laughed. "Oh baby, who'd want an old woman like me? Besides, I couldn't cheat on your daddy."

"I recently dated a woman who was only 2 years younger than you, mommy," Angela admitted. "She washot. Daddy would never find out. I don't know if it's cheating as much as a biological need. Now that I know I like women, I need to sleep with one every so often, to satisfy the urge. Annie and Shane have that kind of arrangement." Angela was thrilled to be able to talk so openly with her mom about the situation. Adrienne nodded and they talked some more about it. Every so often, Angela's thoughts drifted to her Michael. She wondered if he was happy. Had he found anyone? He had not written, he didn't know about his precious children. She hoped he was happy.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12