An Unmastered Wife's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward noticed as well. What a rush! He looked over proudly as his wife's nipples stood proudly in contrast to her fair skin. Perhaps serving a topless woman was truly his pleasure.

The voyeur inside Edward was eternally grateful for this unexpected treat. Edward knew his wife wasn't totally comfortable about going topless in public. But here she was chatting up a man while brazenly allowing the man to eye-fuck her tits. Who was she doing this for -- her husband or for herself?

Did it really matter? Whether from jealous anxiety or from excited arousal, watching his wife openly and unashamedly keep her tits exposed with another man so close was provocative on a different level for Edward. He noticed his cock pressing against the confines of his board shorts.

Then he watched as his wife set her cocktail down, lay back, and closed her eyes. The fact that she remained unabashedly topless not only in front of the young man, but also in the middle of, and facing, this crowded public beach made it more seductive, more naughty, and more than a little erotic. And the primary emotion he felt, besides his pulsating arousal, was pride -- proud that his wife could be so bold, and proud that she was HIS wife.

So in the end, it really didn't matter 'why'.

As his board shorts continued to tighten, he reached down to re-position his cock, but found himself unconsciously giving it a few squeezes through the thin material.

"Satisfied?" Susan asked mockingly, turning to her husband just as he pulled on his cock one last time. Susan always had a knack to divert any blame to someone else. And in this case, she did not want to confront her own feelings un-expectantly coursing through her body.

"Incredibly satisfied, my love! You look absolutely gorgeous!" Edward beamed smiling proudly, both thankful and privileged to be a witness to this monumental event.

"Wouldn't you agree Sammy?"

After closing her eyes, Susan was temporarily distracted and forgot her young admirer was still hovering alongside her sun lounger. Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked up just as the young man smiled slyly, then slid his glasses down his nose slowly revealing his eyes.

"I agree sir, your wife is a very sexy lady! And if I may say, you are a very lucky man, sir!" Sammy announced in a voice too loud for Susan's comfort while staring directly at her tits from no more than four feet away.

Susan was always uncomfortable gleaning so much scrutiny from men. She never wanted to be the center of attention. And when she received complements, she felt embarrassed. She typically preferred to remain prim and demure. But strangely, the young man's unabashed attention made her feel good; she felt desired.

Through the cover of her sunglasses, Susan noticed an unmistakable outline of a bulge straining within the young man's white pants as she took another sip of her cocktail. "Is that...? Did I cause that?" she wondered. Could this really be a sexual response from this young man?

She was immediately surprised with herself, body feeling flush, ashamed for allowing her mind to wander to such a place. She tried to shake the image away, but couldn't.

She expected to feel embarrassed, nervous even; but now, all she felt was invigorated by the attention she received. She thought she would be self-conscious with another man being so obvious about inspecting her tits from so close, but ironically she wasn't.

To her amazement, the young man's continued intent stare caused her heart to palpitate. Even though she knew it was wrong, she realized she enjoyed the reaction and the look of desire for her in the young man's eyes. It was unexpected, but she simply could not deny the thrill of it!

And surprisingly, the obvious enjoyment her husband got in watching her, and now the unexpected reaction she gained from this young man, had an unexpected consequence -- she felt the unmistakable warm tingling of arousal beginning to spread through her body, radiating from her sex. Confused thoughts fired through her mind. Lying there practically naked and letting a much younger man ogle her was wrong, she thought. Yet there was no doubt those feelings of arousal grew as it appeared as though he was only too happy to look! Could it be even more wrong to get pleasure from being that young man's object of desire?

"I am at your service if you need anything, anything at all!"

While staring directly at her, Sammy's choice of words, his double entendre, echoed in Susan's head. "Did Sammy just hit on me?" she asked herself.

She had no doubts that men found her attractive. It was not arrogance or ego -- but over the years she had been 'hit-on' by some of the men at her office. She also observed the looks she got when she went out on the town with her girlfriends. And she knew black men, in particular, found her attractive. She speculated her curves and particularly her rounded booty were the main attraction.

But she was a middle-aged woman! And here, at this resort, on a public beach, with her husband right there? She immediately dismissed that thought as overconfident narcissism on her part.

Yet there was little doubt -- for reasons still unknown, her body was inadvertently becoming aroused. She was ashamed to admit that the mere thought of another man appreciating her body was affecting her. It was not only a confidence-booster, it also validated all her sacrifices -- eating right and exercising regularly. Having another man admire, appreciate, and dare say, lust after her made her feel beautiful.

Susan gulped down the rest of her cocktail in an attempt to cool off her thoughts. She handed it to Sammy, who was still hovering alongside her lounger.

"Thank-you Sammy," Susan quipped playfully, yet in a way intended to finally persuade Sammy to leave.

And finally, Sammy moved on. She shook her head, blaming the effects of the cocktails as the cause of thoughts that were now eliciting a sexual response from her body. As soon as he was out of earshot, Susan turned to Edward. "Is it my imagination, or does he seem to be hanging around us far more than anyone else?"

Edward grinned from ear to ear, obviously enjoying his wife's exposure. "Well, I am pretty sure the young man truly appreciates a beautiful woman!"

"But he is just a kid! THAT was so embarrassing!" Susan finally spoke, trying to rescue her morality.

Edward chuckled at his wife's feeble attempt at innocence. "The young man is certainly old enough to appreciate the view of a woman with nice tits! Be honest sweetheart, you had to feel good while another man admired you?"

"Embarrassed!" emphasizing the word.

"Well, don't be embarrassed," Then with an elfish smile Edward offered, "Let's do a test. If you remain topless, I bet we won't have to wait long to get service. I am certain he'll be back soon to check on us," Edward said.

"God, I hope not. I don't want to see that young man again before we leave."

Susan paused while looking around the beach. With Sammy finally gone, she was finally able to direct her attention elsewhere. A man walked directly towards her on his way to the sea. She thought about covering up, but she stopped herself. The man looked down at her and nodded. She was surprised by her own boldness, and delighted by the man's response.

She noticed another man under the nearby palapa to her right side. The result of shuffling the loungers towards the sun, she was now facing the man. When she looked over at the guy, she saw him quickly look the other way. It was clear to her that she had become the center of attention. She felt a tingle down her spine from the 'feel' of eyes inspecting her chest. Surprisingly, while still oh-so terrified, she was ashamed to admit she liked the feeling other men looking at her body.

"Need anything?" It didn't take long; Sammy was back offering his service.

Susan could feel her face blushing, and heart pounding. This time she instinctively covered her boobs with her arm in embarrassment.

"We are good Sammy," Edward said, laughing knowingly at his wife the entire time.

As Sammy turned away, Edward smiled proudly. He leaned over and whispered to his wife, "I told you! I must say...I can't blame him! You are truly a beautiful sight, and I think the hottest woman on the beach!"

Of course, he knew his wife was an attractive woman, but he wanted to make sure she knew it.

"And he is not the only one -- you have other admirers! Take the bald guy over there. I am not sure you noticed, but his eyes have not left you since you popped your top!"

Susan glanced over and saw the man gawking at her. Unlike the man to her right, this guy was unabashedly staring directly at her, and more specifically, staring at her tits.

"I just can't understand your thinking," she admonished shaking her head. "You are perfectly okay with your wife being ogled by other men?" Strangely, she did not cover herself from her blatant voyeur who, judging from the lump that had risen in his swimsuit, was clearly enjoying the view.

As her husband, Edward had mixed feelings. In fact it was a powerful combination. The fact that other men desired and found his wife attractive made him feel both anxious and jealous, but at the same time filled him with pride and excitement. And strangely, those feelings of jealousy served to inflame and heighten Edward's arousal. But the voyeur inside him was entirely grateful.

"Well...yes...and no. I mean, I have feelings of jealousy, but at the same time I am also filled with pride that my wife is so hot that other men cannot keep their eyes off her."

Susan turned her attention away trying to ignore her voyeurs. She could feel the sun providing a warming sensation on her skin and throughout her body. And without her bikini top, every sense was amplified. She could feel the slight breeze caressing her nipples and, she could feel them hardening and sticking out more and more now since they were unencumbered by fabric.

The warm rays of the sun combined with the calming effects of alcohol and her husband's complements had an unexpected result. She found herself becoming...horny!

She took another, much longer, sip of her cocktail trying to shake the odd and perverse feelings from her mind. Although now her third cocktail in a short span, the chilled drink was welcomingly refreshing as it traveled across her tongue and down her throat. Several others walked past, yet she continued to lie there. She closed her eyes enjoying the sensations, while trying to make sense of everything.

Meanwhile, Edward had his own mixed feelings he was trying to sort out. How could it be so erotic to have watched his wife strip her top off and casually lay topless in public? Should a stranger blatantly gawking at his wife anger him?

He looked around again. He realized his voyeurism was highly selective. There were plenty of beautiful women on the beach, a few of whom were topless. Yet, he barely gave them more than a brief glance before returning his focus to the woman by his side. He felt hypnotized by the sight of his bold wife, her breasts exposed in the Caribbean sun and her nipples proudly pointing forward. It was hard to believe that after so much prodding, his wife had finally did it.

And further, for reasons he couldn't grasp, he concluded he had no problem with the men who openly ogled his wife. And strangely, the fact that she was either deliberately or unintentionally teasing them made it even more arousing!

He found himself momentarily unable to move, paralyzed by the confusing excitement of his sordid thoughts.

***********

Susan opened her eyes, recognizing she had nodded off. She turned to see Edward looking her way.

"Nice nap?"

"Whew, I shouldn't drink that much." Susan tried to re-focus her thoughts. She looked down and realized she had fallen asleep without her top on. How long had she been asleep? How many people saw her like this? She looked over and saw a refreshed cocktail on the table. How long was Sammy hovering over her surreptitiously ogling her chest?

She became filled with uncertainty, even a little fear. She had to admit that deep inside her she felt a thrill of excitement, her long-standing conservative side trumped by her new fledgling desires.

She didn't think wearing a bikini was something she could pull off, and even if she did, she was convinced she would be too self-conscious about it to enjoy the experience. And she never imagined she would remove her top in public. But yet, as she looked at her chest heaving from nervous excitement, along with being exposed and, dare say, admired, her pussy tingled and she felt her secretions wetting the bottom gusset of her bikini bottoms. Why was her body reacting like this?

She always had difficulty accepting that she could still be desirable to men. She was simply reluctant to believe she was garnering any special attention. Perhaps she was naïve or embarrassed; or perhaps she did not want to seem vain. Plus, having been brought up in a culture where public nudity isn't accepted, seeing a woman's bare breasts can be highly sexualized for some men, and she didn't want to be labeled a cock tease.

Mortified by her thoughts and her body's reaction, Susan reached for and donned her bikini top, much to Edward's disappointment, as she tried to halt any potential embarrassing moments.

"Another ten minutes and we will need to leave," Susan quipped.

Edward checked his watch. His wife was correct; regrettably it was time to go to their room to shower and change for their dinner reservation. He looked to the bald man who had finally halted his incessant stare. He imagined the man later reviewing photos and jerking off to his wife. Why did that perverse fantasy excite him? He shook any further speculation out of his head

As he helped his wife off the lounger, Susan grabbed her bag and did not even bother with her cover-up.

"See you tomorrow?" Sammy urged as the young man ran over quickly to gather the remaining empty glasses and re-position the loungers.

**************

As they got to their room and opened the door, Edward couldn't contain his enthusiasm further. He felt a passion for his wife he had not felt for years. "Sweetheart, thank-you! Thank-you for the sexiest day in, well, years!" he said as he closed the door behind him.

Susan turned toward her husband and without a word, pulled Edward into her for a deep kiss with an obvious passion sorely missed in recent times.

Edward laid her on the bed without breaking the kiss; he undid her top and ran his hand down her body. While her heaving chest left no doubt about her own arousal, he moved to her right tit and felt that her nipple was fully erect. Susan moaned as he squeezed it hard.

Susan looked at him with fire in her eyes - a combination of desire and affection that he had seldom seen in years. She raised her ass up in the air as Edward slid her bikini bottoms off. As his wife lay before him legs spread and panting, he couldn't believe what he found. His wife's pussy was engorged, throbbing, and dripping wet! Not just wet, but sopping! Her juices had oozed out and actually were running down to her ass!

Susan's heart began to race, recognizing with certainty that her husband had noticed her body's physical response. She was reluctant to admit to her husband that she had gotten incredibly aroused by the once-forbidden act of exposing her tits in public. But there was now no ability to hide her little secret.

"You are the sexiest woman alive!" he whispered, grinning triumphantly as he leaned in and began an assault on his nipples -- the same nipples that were exposed at the beach earlier. There was no doubt; he was not the only one in the room that was incredibly aroused that his wife went topless!

She pulled him up to her and kissed him with more passion than he could remember, her lips smashed against his, her tongue probing and exploring his mouth.

Meanwhile, Susan moved her hand down her body and began penetrating herself. Edward watched with undivided attention. His amazing wife could not be more sensual and glowing with sexual energy. He knelt next to her, pumping his fist over his cock, not wanting to disturb such an erotic sight, while his free hand continued to massage her breasts, pulling at her excited nipples.

While her own hand gave her some much-needed relief, Susan needed her husband's cock.

"Fuck me, now!" Susan implored him. Talking like this, in such a vulgar tone was something so unheard of, so foreign to her. She normally remained quite submissive allowing her husband to take the lead. Yet, she needed to FUCK - right then, right now!

Edward obediently knelt between his wife's legs, his cock as hard as a rock. He looked down. His wife's pussy was soaked and ready, begging to be violated. Without hesitation he buried his cock into his wife in one quick movement.

Susan gasped, then wrapped her legs around her husband pulling him further in. Edward withdrew and slammed his cock into her again and again as hard as he could.

Susan grunted and squealed as Edward pounded her methodically, over and over. She thrust her hips against his, her hips rising to meet each thrust. Normally she was quite passive, preferring to just lie there and let her husband do what he wanted. But this was totally different. From her pussy to the ends of her fingers and toes, Susan felt electrical pulses zipping through her body. She never felt so alive sexually as she was at that moment.

And she was anything but quiet - she wondered if anyone in the adjacent rooms could hear her grunts and screams. This was not lovemaking - this was the fucking she wanted, the fucking she needed.

Edward couldn't hold back any longer and in less than a minute of fucking, he drove his cock into her one last time as hard as he could and held it as his erection erupted. Susan's legs wrapped around her husband and feeling his pulsated cock, it was all it took. She exploded, and together they grunted and moaned as their shared climax spiraled out of control.

As Edward collapsed alongside his wife, breathing hard in his post coital bliss, he thought about what had happened. No doubt he was thankful she indulged in one of his sexual fantasies. And her actions clearly brought that 'spice' to their relationship. It was a thrilling day at the beach for sure, but more than anything, he felt proud that his wife had the confidence to sunbathe topless. He hoped this would be just the beginning of a different sexy attitude from his wife.

Susan lay on the other side, breathing deeply re-examining everything that had happened. She finally relented to her husband's constant badgering and removed her top. It was the most 'skin' she had ever shown outside her bedroom since they were married. Her euphoria quickly turned to embarrassment. She did it only to appease him; she tried to convince herself, looking towards her husband.

Yet why did she get so aroused by other men seeing her nearly naked? And how could she have allowed herself to turn an innocent act of sunbathing into teasing other men? It had to be wrong, right? Was she a closet exhibitionist?

She struggled to answer these questions as she tried to wrestle with and justify her uncharacteristically wanton behavior.

*************

They had reservations at the "Gourmet" restaurant. They showered and got ready for their evening out. Edward was pleased when Susan elected to wear the tropical print dress that he gave her as a gift just for this trip. The halter-style dress was short with thin metal chain-like shoulder straps. A pair of strappy heels completed her look.

She walked across the room to gather a shawl and purse. Edward could tell she was not wearing a bra. Ever since they were married he had always wished Susan would go out wearing something sexy. But it was so unlike his wife to voluntarily dress provocatively, and especially to not wear a bra.