An Unusual Marriage

Story Info
Shelly bonds with Kirsten, her stepmom.
2.8k words
4.44
170.8k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

by Shelly K as told to BrettJ © 2005

Hi. I've never talked about this to anyone before, but I have to now. If folks around here knew about this, they would likely think I'm crazy or perverted or something, but truth is, I've never been happier in all of my life.

A few years back, my life changed forever. I suppose I should start by saying my Mom bailed on my dad about 10 years back. So since I was 9, it's just been my Dad and I, with some help from the grandparents. Mom pops in once in a blue moon, but how often is the moon blue?

So it came as a real shock to when I got a call from one of my male cousins. Dad had been in his neck of the woods on a business trip - he organizes book tours for authors - and I'd been on my own for a few weeks. At 18, it was no big deal, I was used to it and could take care of myself. My cuz called around breakfast time with some pretty major news.

So, like I said, my cousin calls and he says to me, "Shelly, you aren't going to believe this, but your Dad got married again."

I nearly swallowed my coffee in one gulp. "Brandon, you have got to be kidding? Dad?" I said, after I managed to stop choking.

I love my Dad, he's the salt of the earth, but at 45, he was a little portly and losing his hair. Still, he isn't Quasimodo or anything. He's a terrific guy with a nice smile and a heart as big as all outdoors.

"Yep. You should see her Shell. She's this adorable, sexy, Nordic-looking blonde. I think her name is Kristen or Kirsten. She is hot, Mom was so weirded out. Shell, she is so frickin' hot and she's only 28!" I love my cousin, but Brandon's a bit of a perv.

28? She was only 10 years older than me? My mind was just freaked out by all this, but I knew I wanted Daddy to be happy. If he'd found some 28-year old hottie to spend time with, I was going to be as co-operative as I could in making her welcome.

So when Daddy - and Kirsten - showed up, I tried to be nice. She wanted me to call her MOM, no kidding. Said she'd never be able to have kids, so she wanted us to be close. I thought "No way lady" - but fate works in weird ways, y'know?

Kirsten was a sweetheart. From day one, she took great care of me and Dad. She cooked, she cleaned, she was always smiling. She had a hug for both of us every day and Dad started losing weight, he took pride in himself. In spite of myself, I began calling her Mom. She felt kinda like a mom, so it fit. Like a nickname, kinda.

I wasn't sure if they had a sex life, but as I was busy with my own sex life, I didn't care. I loved sex, since I discovered what my pussy was for, I'd been fucking as much as I could. Kirsten let me know, as often as she could, that she didn't approve. Kirsten was completely blunt in telling me she didn't like Steve, or Tony, or Nick. "You're special, they're not!" she said, wagging her finger at me. "Why don't you find someone who notices that?" I wasn't listening to her.

Hell, at that age, all I wanted was hard cock. I had an itchy pussy and I wanted it scratched. I liked my body, my tiny, round tits with perfect nipples. I liked my soft and sparsely-haired dark pussy, my long raven hair. I knew I had a great "bubble butt" and good legs. Daddy thought I dressed a little too provocative, but a couple of times, Kirsten borrowed a few of my minis. The complaints stopped a while later.

You couldn't help but like Kirsten. She wasn't hard on the eyes either. I even found myself checking her out a few times. She was tall and her blonde hair was halfway down her back. She was a natural blonde too, I walked in on her in the shower once. She just giggled and asked me to hand her the Loofah. Told me later she was completely comfortable being naked.

One morning, I get up and found a note from Kirsten. She asked me to meet her for lunch at a hotel in the city. Why not, I figured, I've got nothing better to do. I put on some nice pants and a pretty blouse, did my makeup and headed out.

I got to the hotel and saw Kirsten's smiling face beaming at me in the lobby. I figured we were having lunch in the hotel restaurant, but nope, she'd gotten a room and wanted to eat there. I didn't think anything of it, so up we went. It seemed like a fun, classy thing to do.

We got up to the room and I had a look around. It was nice, nothing fancy, with a few candles by the bed and a nice lunch set up. We ate and chatted amicably. It was while chatting that I asked the question that was about to change my life.

"Kirsten," I asked, "Why did you marry my Daddy? You're young and beautiful and smart. You could have any partner you wanted. So why him?"

"Simple darling," Kirsten responded, her slight accent noticeable. "Because you being my lover was part of the deal." Her voice never wavered, she was so matter-of-fact about it all.

I nearly choked on my coffee. Again. "What?!"

She smiled and I felt my heart fluttering. "Darling, your father was pursuing me at the book tour. He was a nice man, but nothing exceptional. I liked him well enough for a little fling, but marriage? However, when he showed me pictures of his daughter, so lovely, I was smitten. I told him if I could have his daughter in my bed, I'd marry him." She looked at me again and smiled that beguiling smile.

I was confused. "My dad used me as a bargaining chip? Do you expect me to go along with this Kirsten? Fuck, I like sex, but I'm not a whore!"

She smiled and nodded. "My baby girl, I have found a kindred spirit in you. You feel it too, the heat and the passion, you know you do." She leaned in and kissed me. Oh, my dear lord, that kiss!

I moved into it. Her lips were on mine, soft, pliant, yielding. Kirsten's fingertips grazed my cheek lightly and she applied just the barest hint of pressure as she continued to kiss me. I realized I was kissing her back, my tongue dancing with hers. Kiss after kiss after kiss followed, soft little smacks of our lips together. We stood in the middle of the room, playing kissy-face and loving every moment of it.

She brushed my hair from my face. "My baby girl," she cooed. "I knew I was right. I knew you loved me. I knew you wanted me."

She was right. From the second she kissed me, I could feel my pussy become wet. My nipples were stiff under my bra and my breath was coming in shorter gasps. I tried to regain my composure. "Kirsten - Mom - we can't. Daddy --"

"--will likely want to fuck you himself soon, darling!" Kirsten said as her lips pressed against my skin again. "Now, stop being so silly and come over here."

I couldn't think straight, so I followed her to the bed, like I was in a trance. She sat beside me and removed all of my clothes. My blouse was first, she kissed my neck as she removed my bra, my flesh tingling. My pussy was soaked and I felt her hand glide down my tummy and into my pants, putting slight pressure on my panty-covered cunt. She applied slight pressure and rubbed, hearing my moans and gasps of pleasure.

"Oh, my baby girl is so turned on. Good!" she smiled playfully.

She nipped on my ear as she undid my bra. My tits spilled out and she squealed with glee as she saw them. She took the nipples and sucked each one gently until they were erect and I was already panting hard. There was no turning back now, we were going to share each other's bodies – something I wanted more than ANYTHING.

In minutes that were a blur, my pants; panties; socks and shoes were to follow until I was naked. "Hey!" I said with a smile. "Shouldn't you be naked too, Mommy?"

She smiled and got up. She went over, lit a few of the candles and came back to the bed. "Do you want to do it?" she asked coyly, presenting herself to me.

I shook my head. "I'm so nervous, I don't think I could."

Kirsten smiled again. "I'll give you a little show."

She stood up and removed her silver silk blouse. As usual, her magnificent, natural tits were unencumbered by bra or tan-line. I wanted to taste her skin, but she wasn't done. She wiggled and shimmied out of her tight black slacks and just stood there in her heels. She was gonna take them off, but I stopped her. "Leave them on, MOMMY!" I said smiling, putting extra-emphasis on the word. "They look so sexy on you." I was starting to get into this playing myself.

Kirsten was right, I was as smitten as she was. She came to the bed and joined me, kissing me again with her soft lips. "I love you so much, my special baby girl," she smiled. "We are going to be so happy!"

Kirsten pulled me on top of her. "I want you to love me Shelly. I want you to taste my body."

I wasn't sure what to do at first, it was all so new to me, Despite my liberal sexual attitudes, being with a woman was a totally new experience for me. Luckily, Kirsten was a good teacher. "Kiss me from the top up and work your way down baby. Lick where you want to lick. Be gentle, there are no wrong moves."

I kissed her all over, her mouth softly pressed against mine, tongues dueling and playing, I kissed her neck, lightly scented with Jasmine. I kissed her shoulders and went down to those breasts, those sexy tits, firm and round. I played with her mounds, fondled them and suckled each nipple as she cried out in pleasure. My tongue trailed down her tummy and circled her navel. Kirsten seemed to like this, so I moved further downward. I could already smell her pussy, sensual with a heady aroma. I ached to taste her, but kissed up and down her thighs first. My previous boyfriends could tell you, I am a tease. Kirsten's little growls let me know she was enjoying all of my efforts. She seemed to like the teasing, so I trailed my tongue and manicured fingernails up and down her legs. My step-mom had great legs and as I moved on top of her, my face nearing her pussy, I wanted them wrapped around my face.

It was time and I lowered my face into her cunt. I was gentle, eating her slowly, wanting to enjoy my first time with her. I gave hesitant little licks at first, but the taste was exquisite, so they got faster. Kirsten purred and screamed and just cried out. "Oh, baby girl, eat Mommy! Yes, you are so good, so fucking good! Eat my cunt, you little slut, eat Mommy's hot, juicy cunt!"

I smiled. I know from past performances that oral was my skill. Yet I had never wanted to please anyone as much as my lovely Kirsten. She hunched her prominent blonde mons up at my face for more licking, and I gave it gladly. Her juices flowed into my mouth and I drank them all up.

Kirsten came quickly and pulled me on top of her, naked pussy rubbing against my own snatch, nipples against my breasts. "You were wonderful Shelly, so wonderful! Did you like it?"

I nodded and smiled, tearing up a little. LIKE it? It was the most intense thing I'd ever had happen. Or so I thought. Kirsten got on top of me and began kissing me. Seeing that beautiful face, those blue eyes, that body - all worshiping me - made me hornier than hell!

Kirsten worked me over good. From the second she began on me, I knew I had a lot to learn. I thought I was good at oral, Kirsten could have won awards.

Her tongue was soft, trickling gentle kisses all over me. She started at the top of my head, kissed my forehead and trailed across. My eyes closed, she kissed my eyelids, causing me to giggle. Her nails trailed a gentle pattern all over my face, she took my face in her hands and kissed me again. I felt like I was drifting, I was so lost in her kisses.

Kirsten's kiss mingled with mine, we were becoming more heated, more urgent. She moved away and straddled my leg, rubbing her pussy along my leg and turning us both on. Her cunt was glistening and I ached to taste it again, yet I didn't want her to stop pleasuring my body.

I needn't have worried. Kirsten worked down my body, using different techniques on me. She used her hands, massaged my flesh, rubbed and planted occasional kisses on me. When she got to my pussy, she went for it! She dove right in and began feasting on my pussy.

Her eating of my pussy was heated and ferocious. She ate me like she was starved for cunt. Her face was glistening with my fluids within minutes, she'd come back up for a second, kiss me and share my juices, then go back for more. She ate with hunger and skill, she used her fingers to finger-fuck me and make me buck and scream out for more. I didn't ever want this afternoon of lesbian-incest debauchery to end!

"Fuck, oh Kirsten, oh Mommy, that is so fucking good!" I yelled out as I came on her licking tongue. She didn't even stop then, Kirsten just kept eating me out until I came again. And again. My lezzie-slut of a stepmom gave me more orgasms than any lover I'd ever known before.

In case you think it was all gentle, no fucking way. I told you, my stepmom is a great teacher. She pulled out a great big old strap-on and fucked me with it, she even greased it up and fucked my tight little butt. It hurt, but it was such a GOOD hurt and because it was Mommy, I took it like a good little girl. Then it was my turn, and I fucked and pumped that cock into her the way she liked. Even scrunched up, Kirsten's face was beautiful in orgasm.

We spent the whole after being intimate, kinky, learning what the other liked. "From now on baby, we can do this at home. I wanted your first time to be memorable."

"But daddy..."

"What did I say about your father?" I recalled what she had told me earlier and found myself incredulous that my father had harbored incestuous thoughts towards me. Kirsten told me she'd loosened Daddy up quite a bit in the months they'd been married – he had confessed to her that if she got me into bed, he wanted a crack at my tight little pussy and ass.

Kirsten smiled at me and I felt myself getting aroused while we went home. She was right, I have such a smart Mommy. A few days later, they came into my room together, took me to their bed and made me cum, over and over again. Daddy's nice cock fit so good in my pussy and my kinky Mommy fucked my ass with a candle. Mommy and Daddy fuck me every night now, in all sorts of different ways. I've become their sex toy and they are my lovers. I almost never sleep in my own room anymore, I sleep sandwiched between them. Both Kirsten and I go around naked all the time now. Daddy's never been happier and he's lost a lot of weight too.

I've been bringing home girls from school too, I find I like girls a lot better than silly boys, especially when I watch Mommy and Daddy debasing their sexy young bodies. I make sure the girls can keep secrets. I've brought home cute little cheerleaders, the little "innocent" Student Council president, even one of my hot English teachers. All of them have left here satisfied and asking for more. Some of them have practically BEGGED me to let them fuck with Mommy and Daddy and I again. I make them buy me presents, nice shoes, or lingerie, or sex toys – and they all do it if they want to be in our bed again.

I am becoming such a SLUT.

And you know what?

I wouldn't have it any other way.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers