Anal Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the second guy pounding Maddie's ass let out low pitched growl and shot his cum as deep as he could. She could feel it in her bowels. That warmth and thickness was just what she needed. As Maddie pulled away from that cock, her phone began ringing. She looked at it then at Heather, "It's Colton. Should I get it?"

Heather groaned, "You better not. You don't want to ruin the momentum of this anal gangbang. Isn't it great?"

Maddie giggled, "I know, right? I want to taste your ass now."

With a trifecta of loads starting to seep out, Heather turned her tight ass towards her sister and bent over, placing her hands on her knees. Walking on her knees, Maddie lined her head up perfectly before using the tip of her tongue to sample to oozing cum. At first she just lapped at it, trying to decide if it tasted good.

A guy in the room spoke out, "Oh my God! Look at her! That is so disgusting but so fucking hot!"

Maddie wasn't listening as her total concentration was focused on licking her sister's creamy asshole. She redirected that focus on cleaning up the gooey outer ring around the anus. Using puckered lips, she would slurp, then lick until the entire area was shiny with saliva. Afterwards, she shoved her entire face in for the large amounts now profusely leaking out.

Another guy said, "I'm going to fuckin cum just watching that. What a nasty little whore! I think I'm in love!"

When Maddie pulled her mouth off Heather's rigid bud, she commented then asked, "That is so good. Is there any more in there?"

Heather's abdominal muscles tensed before she held her breath. She repeated that action then grunted and more cum began to plop out looking like tapioca pudding. The startled Maddie squealed, "Oh shit," before hurriedly putting her mouth down to catch it. At one point she would place the flat part of her tongue into Heather's ass crack and just allow the cum to spatter on it before quickly swallowing.

When all the semen had been cleaned up, Maddie gave her sister's crack one last upward lick to insure total cleanliness, "Mmmm. That taste is just what I have been craving."

Heather quickly turned around, "Now it's my turn. Bend over for me."

Maddie assumed the same position and Heather dove right in, feasting on the slimy sperm trickling out of her sister's anus. Her slurps were more sporadic and forceful. Instinctively, she stuck two fingers in Maddie's pussy while she did it. Maddie spread her legs further and let out a loud squeal, "Oh God! Ohhhh! Augghhh! Ohhhh...yeahhhhh!"

When Maddie was clean and Heather smiling, the two girls went right back to allowing the rest of the guys to anally fuck them. Heather would ride one while Maddie would hike one leg up on the futon allowing another guy to fuck her in a standing position. They would switch and try out the position they would see their sister perform. A different guy was grunting and cumming every few minutes.

A couple more guys entered the room and several of them already in the room stuck around for a second orgasm and a turn with the other sister. These were young horny college males and they didn't want it to end. The same could be said for the girls. They were cumming often and were making a mess all over with their squirt.

Maddie eventually found herself lying on her back with her legs up in the air. Her ass was hanging over the edge of the bed and another unknown guy was standing, holding her ankles and thrusting his 7 inches into her slick gooey asshole. After her next guy released an additional mess inside Heather's rectum, she smiled and climbed up on the bed, straddling her sister's face while on her knees.

Maddie was still enjoying her ass pounding, judging from her loud moans. With the guy still holding her ankles, Heather took Maddie's feet in her hands and squatted down onto Maddie's face. Heather had to arch her back so that her dripping asshole lined up perfectly with her sister's mouth. The fresh sperm seeped onto her probing tongue eventually allowing the entire load to transfer from Heather's ass to Maddie's mouth.

Once again it tasted like orange sweet tarts to her and Maddie couldn't get enough. She slurped and sucked every drop from Heather's sphincter, even sticking her tongue inside the rim as deep as she could to shovel the remaining liquid out. It felt so good to Heather, she began grinding on Maddie's face trying to get herself off.

The guy fucking Maddie growled and shot his cum into her ass. He gurgled until every pulsating spurt had been deposited. Just as his replacement had started in, Heather began to yelp, "I'm going to cum on your face! Oh my God! Here I goooooooooooo! Eeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

It was Heather's best squirt of the evening as the stream arched forward, striking the guy fucking Maddie in his pubic hair. Soon the muffled cry of Maddie reverberated inside her sister's ass when she also squirted but it was more upward and all over like a sprinkler in the back yard. When Heather dismounted Maddie's face, Maddie had sticky cum globs on her nose. Heather laughed, "You look like the Rudolf's cousin the white-nosed reindeer."

The guy that was fucking Maddie looked at Heather and pointed toward his cock, "I'm getting close. You two are the biggest cum sluts I have ever seen and if you want this, come down here and get ready."

Heather jumped off the bed and knelt down close enough where she could actually tongue his thrusting shaft. Every time it withdrew from Maddie's ass, she would lick it with the tip of her tongue until he pushed it back in. The cock was so coagulated with the cum from the previous loads, Heather was getting an appetizer to what was about to happen.

The guy was more desperate as he got closer, "You want me to bust in her ass or do you want it in the mouth?"

With her large beautiful eyes and pouty lips, Heather replied, "Keep it in her ass but only keep the tip in so everything with be right there in the entrance. I will jerk it for you. Tell me when."

He was pumping and pumping when finally he asked, "Are you ready?"

Heather put her hand right there so not to be late. He then shouted, "Now!"

She fit her little hand in the crevice and jerked his cock while just the head remained penetrated inside her sister's anus. He bellowed, "Yeahhhhhhh! Faster! Faster! Yeahhhhhh! Augghhhhh!"

Heather followed his request and jerked his slippery meat while it pulsed and spewed inside Maddie's rim. His body flinched in ecstasy. While gripping tightly, her hand milked every drop from his being into the sealed entrance. When he finished, he was about to pull away until Heather stopped him, "Don't move! Hold it there until I get into position."

Heather wanted to taste that fresh cum. She put her mouth inches from the hidden cock head before giving permission, "OK...you can pull it out now."

When he stepped back, Heather lunged forward and placed her opened lips around Maddie's butthole. The goopy sperm was oozing out into her mouth just like she had planned. The best part was she didn't have to take her tongue and probe very deep to extract it all. It took two swallows to consume it all. When she finished, she wiped her mouth, "That is so good. You are right, I think it reminds me of salty orange sweet tarts."

Maddie was still lying on her back holding her knees when she giggled at Heather's comment, "See...I told you." With the next guy ready to get his turn, Maddie revealed her desire, "This anal sex thing is amazing. I have never cum this much in my life but none of these cocks are as big as Dr. Anderson. I want to have that extreme full feeling to give me that earth shattering orgasm. I was thinking that maybe I can try to take two at the same time. What do you think about that?"

Heather looked at her with uncertainty, "I don't know. You know how guys are squeamish about allowing their dongs to touch each other and also, two will be very wide for you to try to take."

Maddie grinned and pointed to Mickey and Lance who still hadn't gotten in on the action, "Those two are best friends and they room together. I bet they would do it."

Heather walked to the guys who were a bit shy, "Hey, why haven't you two jumped in here and fucked our asses?"

Lance spoke for both of them, "Well...we...we were waiting for the right moment."

Heather took both of them by the hand and escorted them over to the bed, "That time is now. Maddie wants two cocks in her ass at the same time so we figured you guys are very close and would do that for her. Would you mind?"

They looked at one another then shrugged before Mickey responded, "I guess not. How should we do it?"

Heather rushed them into removing their pants and both guys had nice sized rock hard cocks. Mickey was a good 8 inches and Lance was a thick 7 1/2 inches. When they were ready, Maddie requested, "I want Lance in me first because he is thicker. Come here and sit down on the bed."

Lance sat down with his legs together and his back against the headboard. Maddie stood overtop his lap and lowered herself while putting his cock in her ass. She was sitting facing him totally impaled on every inch when she turned the best she could and motioned to Mickey with her hand, "It is your turn. Get more lube and put it in slowly."

Maddie arched her back and leaned forward to give Mickey some room. He spread his legs but continued to stay on his feet while squatting behind her. Even though the bed mattress was unstable, he was able to put his cock directly on top of Lance's and push while trying to create space that just wasn't there. He was pressed up against her back and she could feel his warm breath on her neck.

The head popped in her already cock filled asshole and Maddie grimaced, "Ohh! Careful now! Keep going!"

Lance gently pushed and his cock began to stretch its way up her booty alongside Mickey's cock. Once again she shrieked, "Ohhhhh! Keep going! Yes...keep going!"

Finally he had struck the bottom and his balls were mashed up against his roommate's. Maddie had both dicks buried inside her ass. At times it was uncomfortable but she also loved it. She gyrated in a circle trying to stretch her anus just a little more.

For the third time her phone rang and it was her boyfriend on the caller ID. Heather asked Maddie, "Do you want me to turn it off?"

"I better get it before he drives here himself. Would you hand it to me?" Maddie asked.

Maddie swiped the phone, "Hey Babe. What's going on?"

Colton responded, "I should ask you that. I have called three times. What are you doing?"

With the guys talking in the background and Maddie grunting every time her body shifted, she responded, "I'm sorry. I'm in a yoga class right now. The class is full so it's noisy."

The relieved Colton said, "Oh. Thank God. I thought maybe something had happened." When Lance and Mickey started moving their cocks in and out of Maddie's ass, she couldn't help but moan a couple of times causing Colton to ask, "Are you OK?"

With her finger to her lips as if to tell everyone to shhhh, she answered, "I'm fine Babe. I have a trainer and you wouldn't believe how much I'm being stretched right now." She silently giggled and continued, "I have never been stretched like this. It hurts but feels amazing!"

Heather was shaking her head and smiling. Maddie shrugged her shoulder as if to say, "In some ways, well...it is true."

After she hurried him up off the phone, the two hard penises lodged in her ass started moving faster and faster. Mickey was thrusting upward and Lance thrusting inward. Heather was riding one of her own. Once again the room was filled with moans and grunts.

Maddie was holding Mickey's shoulders but would periodically take time to rub her own clit. She screamed, "OH MY GOD! Augghhhhhhhh! Ooooooooooooooo! Ohhhhhhhh!" She began to gush all over his lap.

Heather began to squirt just by watching it. She was rubbbing her clit side to side while Maddie was an up and down kind of girl. They both knew what felt best to them. Finally Lance couldn't hold out any longer and shot his cum inside Maddie's ass. She made him stay inside so that she could feel that size until Mickey did the same. Mickey growled, "Yeaaaahhhhhh! Dammmnnnn! Augghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Taking several more loads, the evening began to wind down. For the final kinky act, the girls got into a sixty-nine position and were able to throw their legs back far enough where they could eat the creampies from each other's ass. Of course Maddie's was gaped very wide which made it easier for Heather.

The room was a mess and eventually the last guy had left leaving it smelling of cum and sex. The girls checked the recorder and they had fucked for two hours and seventeen minutes. Not only had both girls scored countless points for Anal Academy, they had a blast in doing it and had given themselves many orgasms in the process. They showered and settled in the rest of the night trying to recover.

The rest of the month, the girls were fucking at least three times a week and getting pumped by Dr. Anderson every Sunday afternoon. They were as slutty as ever and building their scores. Finally, it was time for the first meeting and they had discussed going over to Dr. Anderson's apartment early to get fucked again.

When they arrived an hour early, they rang the doorbell to the faint yelling by Dr. Anderson from inside, "Come on in! It's open!"

Heather and Maddie stepped inside, there was the sexy black Aleesha with her big booty in the air while on her knees. Dr. Anderson was also on his knees behind her, pumping his big dick inside it. He looked at the two red heads, "Hold on girls...I will be with you in a minute. Aleesha here is trying to keep her hold on first place."

Both girls had thought they had fucked enough to hold the top two spots and just looked at each other with mouths wide open.