Angela's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did a little shimmy and a bit of teasing and then lifted her hands so that she could get out of the negligee. Her body was on full display to Tony and it was very easy to see he enjoyed the view. Angela was confident in her appearance, it took work to look this good. She moved back close to Tony and he sucked her breasts for a few moments before she pushed him on his back once more. There was a puzzled look on his face until she straddled his face. Then he knew just what she was up to and what she wanted from him. He was macho, but he wasn't an idiot -- girls loved a guy who could eat pussy and Tony made sure he got lots of practice. As Angela's perfectly-shaven pussy descended on his face, he readied himself to give her a great tongue-lashing.

"Son of a bitch!" Angela hissed as his tongue shot out and drilled deep into her cunt. If Susan was terrific, Tony was a damned close second. This gorgeous bastard was really getting into it, his tongue was digging deep and hitting all the right spots. He didn't seem at all intimidated by the way she ground her pussy against his tongue or by her howls of pleasure. Angela liked to be loud in bed and Tony was making her shriek with joy. When she finally fell away, she was gasping for air. He'd make her cum twice with his tongue. Now she wanted the main course. His cock was still hard and ready, dark-red and throbbing. She got on all fours and said "Fuck me like you mean it, you stiff-cocked bastard!"

He took instructions extremely well. Grabbing her hips, Tony thrust deep within her body. He pumped in and out at a nice pace, making sure not to hurt her, but giving her an intense fucking. Angela let herself groove on every inch of his cock, she tightened her cunt around it and made sure that he knew he was getting the kind of fuck that men have wet dreams about. He was running his hands all over her body as he fucked her and showing a great deal of stamina. She panted and knew her orgasm was imminent. Angela screamed loud enough to break glass when she came and Tony followed suit a minute later, letting it go on her ass. She gave him a big grin and leaned back to kiss him. "We'll clean up, have some lunch and we're going for Round Two," Angela told him. Tony smiled and nodded in agreement.

Tony left around 6 PM, wanting to grab some shut-eye before heading into work. As far as Angela was concerned, she was two for two. Could she make it three for three?

Susan and Tony were both surprised to find themselves at her apartment that Saturday. She was wearing a sexy leopard print mini and low-cut blouse with stiletto heels. It was obvious that Angela was dressed for action, but which one of them was she planning to bed?

"You've both been so amazing I don't know how to choose," Angela told them. "Then it hit me -- whyshould I choose? We're all sexy people, why not have a little fun tonight -- just thethree of us, if you two think you can handle it?"

Tony and Susan looked at each other as if neither of them knew what to say. Angela decided someone needed to break the ice.

"Susie, come on -- if you met this gorgeous hunk in a bar and he was available, you'd fuck him in a heartbeat. Tony, you're being offered what every man dreams of -- two hot, horny women who will blow your fucking mind -- andother parts of your anatomy," Angela giggled.

"She's right," Susan said, finally breaking the silence. "I've wanted to fuck you for years, but you never seemed interested."

"Are you nuts?" Tony said with a laugh. "I only started hanging around with your brother so that I might possibly get a shot at dating you."

Angela laughed heartily. "Well babies, let's get our asses in bed and everyone will get what they want, right?"

Angela whispered to Susan as she led her girlfriend into the bedroom. Susan had worn leather pants and high-heeled boots with a silver silk top. She looked sexy and from the way her tits were bouncing, it was simple to tell she was braless. She and Angela sat on the side of the bed and began kissing and caressing just before Tony entered the bedroom. He just stood in the doorway and took in the view of the two beauties making out. Both of them were whimpering and sighing as their hands explored each other. Tony couldn't believe this was real, it was so fucking hot.

The women began getting naked, knowing their passion for each other would arouse Tony. When they slipped into a hot `69', Tony was already naked and on the bed. Angela had told Susan to be extra-noisy and vocal, knowing it would really get Tony hot. It sure as hell had -- neither woman had touched him yet and he was already hard.

Once the girls had cum, Angela surrendered Tony to Susan. Both of them had the cutest expressions on their faces, it was adorable. Susan began sucking and licking Tony, Angela left them alone for a bit, giving them some together time. She watched for a while until her own urges surged high and then she sucked his balls while Susan fellated his shaft.

"I want to fuck the hell out of you," Susan snarled. "Angela, you ride his face and face me and I'll ride this gorgeous prick and we'll screw the hell out of him, okay?"

"Oh yeah, baby," Angela grinned. They all followed Susan's instructions to the letter. Tony just did his best to keep up, the two women had him outmatched -- but he wasn't complaining. He gave Susan a strong fucking and loved hearing her yell and curse, then he gave Angela a solid screwing from behind while she ate Susan's pussy again. The three of them spent most of the weekend fucking and Angela truly hoped they could do it again.

Angela had only one tiny regret when Monday morning came. From the way Susan and Tony were acting when they left, she wondered if perhaps her newest lovers might not have fallen hard for each other? If that was the case, she hoped they'd continue to make room for her in bed because weekends like this just didn't happen all of the time.

12