Anna, Blanche and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
It finally happens.
3.4k words
4.69
22.2k
26
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to B', whose secret fantasy to be Blanche inspired me to write it.

For a change the morning shift in the hospital was easy.

It was a blessing, because my thoughts were miles away from my patients.

The good news: When I was ready to leave the hospital, no death or major complication were reported on any of my patients.

Early morning I got an e-mail from the chief nursing officer. She wanted to talk to me when I had free time.

I went to see her 2 hours later.

She welcomed me in her large office and said, "Connor, I looked at your evaluations by our physicians as well as the nurses. Everybody seems to appreciate your hard work, dedication, knowledge and good relations you keep with the team and the patients."

In my mind I prepared myself to get another BS award in the form of a plaque, that I could hang in my bathroom...

"I am not sure if you heard it already. The nurse supervisor in the orthopedic department in our sister hospital is retiring by the end of the month. If you are interested, the job is yours. Of course you'll get a raise too. By the way, if I am not mistaken, the hospital I am talking about is even closer to your house. Right?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you for the generous offer and your trust. Can I talk about it with my wife and give you my answer tomorrow?"

"Of course. Take your time. Connor, I expect an answer within a week. Take care and... Congratulations! In my opinion you are the best candidate and just to make it clear - It has nothing to do with your lovely wife doctor! It's all you and your excellent qualifications!"

I mumbled, "Thank you again," and left the room.

So to reiterate, the whole shift 99% of my thoughts were dedicated to 2 subjects. The potential promotion and... solving 'the Anna/Blanche dilemma'!

Actually, the promotion was less than 10%, while trying to come up with a plan to organize a threesome with the 2 ladies in my house took the other 7000%...

I arrived home at 3:30 pm.

As I entered, Blanche head peeked from her partly open bedroom door.

She smiled and came toward me.

Blanche was heaving on 4" high heels shiny red shoes, long pearl beads necklace and a ruby red glossy lipstick. NOTHING ELSE!!!

"Dear Blanche, I love your style! Your choice of dressing up... Actually, I meant dressing down. It verifies what I said before. You are beautiful and sexy as hell!"

She stared at my groin and smirked, "Sir, I see what you mean."

I looked down too. My dick was tenting the pants and I wasn't even aware of it. Yet.

"Sir, I really do not want my Master to get hurt. It is obvious that he missed me. I'll just have to find out which part of me he would be interested in today."

"Blanche, you look amazing and ready to serve... Good girl! However, I already have a plan for our afternoon and evening, so you'll have to wait. I called Anna around noon. Two of her afternoon patients cancelled and she'll be here soon. Please keep your shoes, necklace and lipstick on and go put a robe on yourself. Blanche, I want to be sure that we are still in sync. You are my faithful sub. Right?"

"Yes Connor! Sorry, I meant to say Sir..."

I smiled, "Don't worry, I am not going to punish you this time. But when Anna is here, remember our agreement! I intend to talk and play with her. You sit down and observe us silently until you get a specific assignment from me. By the way, last night I told Anna that I seduced you and already had sex with you, so you do not need to pretend to be a prude anymore. I also suspect that during the night you heard us rolling in the hay as well as your horny daughter enjoying a big orgasm..."

She blushed and lowered her head, "You guys woke me up. Initially I covered my head with a pillow, but it didn't help much. So I stepped to your door and brought myself to a mini-climax. I returned to my bed once Anna's screams stopped."

"Blanche, go put the robe now, before Anna arrives. Then come here and sit down. I want to talk to you."

Blanche was back, having on a long robe, that covered her body all the way down. Even her shoes were not seen, unless she walked and the distinct creak was heard.

"Blanche, I have a simple question. What do you think about Anna's body?"

"Oh, I think she has a stunning body! Well, she is my daughter, so you might think that I am not objective. I recall that when I was younger, Jerome and I were playing naughty games. We would consider a woman with a body & face like hers as 'top shelf' and try to recruit her..."

I smiled and looked at Blanche in the eye, "Anna is your loving daughter, I know. But, did you ever have more than just motherly thoughts about her?..."

Blanche face became awfully red. "Well, a week before Jerome died. He already knew that he was about to... move on. He insisted to reminisce about our fun adventures as a young couple. We talked about travels, drugs, alcohol and sex. He said that he was sorry to leave me a young widow, but at least he was leaving me a daughter who could star in a Playboy magazine, if she wished. Before his demise he ignored any correctness or mouth control. He described what he'd do with Anna if she wasn't his daughter. He'd put his hands on her pretty bosom and fuck her pussy silly. I think we were both drunk at the time, because I laughed and told him that if by god's will he recovered, we may try it..."

"Blanche, it's OK... I think that you'll have your wish soon enough. Why don't you grab a glass of Chardonnay and bring me one too. I'll take a shower and also wear a robe. I have good news that I want to share with Anna and you later."

Ten minutes after I came out of the shower, Anna arrived home.

She saw Blanche and me in robes and smirked, "Did you guys have nice time already?"

I smiled at her, "No dear wife. We waited for you. Why don't you go and take a long refreshing shower. Sit in the tub and I'll bring you a glass of white wine. Once you are done, wear a robe, just like us. I have a happy announcement to make."

"Connor, you are in a good mood! I wonder what it is about..."

"Anna, take your time and relax there."

I prepared her tub with hot water, the way she liked it and poured for her a large glass of her favorite Chardonnay.

Anna was in the bathroom for 30 minutes and I didn't hear the sound of running water for quite awhile. I decided to check on her.

Quietly I opened the door a crack.

Anna was lying in the tub with her eyes closed.

Her left hand was pinching her nipple and the other was busy in her cunt.

"Anna dear, I am sorry to disrupt..."

She opened her eyes, but kept playing with her body.

"I was imagining what you and mom were doing before I arrived home."

"Honey, trust me, you didn't miss anything. We were waiting for you!"

Anna stared at me, "You are kidding. Right?"

"Wifey, do you want me to dry you up?"

She winked at me, "That will be a change, but a very nice one."

Then she stood up facing me.

By now I've seen Anna's fantastic nude body a thousand times, but just like our first time, I was fascinated by it's perfection.

My prick started pushing the front of my robe upward.

I grabbed a big soft towel and began drying her neck.

As my hands moved lower, I felt Anna's hand caressing gently my expanding dick...

"Connor. I was under the impression that your offer to dry me was innocent. But now I am not so sure anymore..."

I didn't answer.

I continued drying her boobs VERY THOROUGHLY, making certain that no water drops left on them! In fact I checked and rechecked and then rechecked again...

Anna moaned.

Subsequently my hands descended to her pussy.

The whole area felt like it went through a mini flood. But the fluid was somewhat oilier than tub water.

She whispered, "Connor, if your plan is to fuck me here and now... I am game!"

I whispered back, "No dear. Not yet... Put the robe on and let's go to the kitchen."

"You are such a nasty SOB! First you arouse me and then you want me to wait... You are a jerk! Period!"

"Anna, let's talk about me being a jerk later. But now I want to tell you and Blanche something important."

"I am too horny to concentrate on something else, but with another glass of wine I'll give it a try..."

I left Anna in the bathroom to make the finishing touches and returned to Blanche.

She glanced at my member, which was pointing to the North star and chuckled, "Did you two had some fun in the bathroom?..."

"No girl. Anna will be here shortly. I remind you to sit still and look at my face for clues.

OK?"

"I get the feeling that your deviant mind has concocted something that is not entirely kosher..."

"Blanche! Do what I tell you and let me do the thinking and planning!"

"OK Sir. I know my place, but... I see Master suffering and I wish to help."

"Don't you worry. You will!"

Anna came out wearing her light blue robe. I was standing waiting for her.

Her eyes were focused on my frontal bulge and she smiled.

"Here darling." I held the chair for her.

"My husband the gentleman." she mumbled and sat down facing Blanche.

"Girls, today I was notified that I'll become the new ortho supervisor in the hospital near by... So let's have a 'Cheers' together!"

Blanche was thrilled, "Cheers! Congratulations Connor. Excellent news!"

Anna was more subdued, "Connor, that's nice. I am happy for you."

Anna's left hand was holding her half empty glass.

The other one was under the table...

Geez! she was TOO aroused and it clouded her mind.

This was my best opportunity! I had to take it!...

I moved behind Anna and massaged her shoulders gently, "Anna dear, you sound tired. I think that a good massage will revive you."

She moaned, closed her eyes and leaned back on my tummy, "Connor, your expert hands feel so good. It's the second best treatment..."

I looked at Blanche and said, "Anna, you are right, but it's only the beginning."

Then both my hands moved slowly down her front, and found her protruding breasts.

Anna mumbled, "Connor, what are you doing?!..."

"Darling, I love to play with your marvelous tits and I think that you are also in the mood for it..."

"... But mom is here..."

"Blanche, is it OK if I massage your daughter's boobs here...right now?"

Blanche blushed profusely and whispered, "Anna, it's OK."

I continued tweaking her nipples, "Anna, we are now a family of three. We do not have to hide our feelings and needs from each other!"

Anna sighed, "Mom, if it bothers you, Connor and I can go to our bedroom."

I gazed at Blanche. She had a look of pure lust...

I moved to Blanche side of the table and said to my wife, "Anna dear, open your eyes! I want you to watch me massage your mother too. We all love each other and it's time to share everything..."

As I was saying it, my hands caressed Blanche's shoulders and slowly drifted down to her fantastic orbs, cupping them and then moving the upper part of the robe sideways exposing the dark pink nipples.

Blanche face was crimson red, but she let me play with her massive boobs, as her daughter was watching in shock...

I moved to Anna's side again grabbing a handful of her tits, tweaking them lightly.

Blanche groaned, "Anna, the view of you two is very erotic..."

I smiled at Blanche and said, "You see, everything will be fine. We should not be shy in front of other family members..."

As I said it, my hands slowly pulled the top part of the robe sideways, until Anna's glorious tits were fully exposed.

Blanche stared as if hypnotized at her daughter's ample tits and... licked her lips.

Anna whispered, "Connor, please... what are you doing to me?!"

"Anna dear, your body is perfect and there is no shame displaying it. Your hard nipples are so tempting, that I have an urge to suck on them! Blanche, you don't mind, do you?..."

Blanche whisper was barely heard, "I don't mind at all..."

I turned Anna's chair sideways and my lips latched to her gorgeous rubbery bud, sucking gently her sweet taste.

As my mouth was busy milking Anna, I saw Blanche hand moving toward her groin.

I placed my hand on Anna's mound and she instinctively spread her legs for me.

My fingers opened Anna's robe, revealing the whole front to me... and Blanche!

Blanche licked her lips again as her hand was stroking her cunt.

I said, "Anna, you look so beautiful! Your aroused state is so enticing... Blanche is becoming horny just watching your terrific body being manipulated! I think that she would like to join us... Is it OK?!"

"Connor, I need you to fuck me! I cannot take it anymore... You can bring whoever you want, but I want to feel your cock inside my pussy!"

"Girl, I want the 3 of us to enjoy together. Yes, I intend to fuck you... But later! After watching your magnificent tits, your mother licked her lips several times. I think that she wishes to suck on them too. And then you'll get your first reward - You'll be allowed to play with HER marvelous boobs. Are you listening to me?..."

Anna's voice was so low, that I hardly heard her, "Yes..."

I signaled to Blanche to join our side of the table.

Once Blanche was near, I instructed her to remove her robe.

She hesitated for a moment with a pleading look in her eyes. I didn't budge.

She disrobed, displaying HER mature amazing body.

Until now I concentrated on the ladies, but my aching organ reminded me that 'he' wanted in on the action as well...

I pushed Blanche to kneel in front of Anna and me and brought her face toward Anna's full tit.

She sighed and her tongue began licking Anna's areola in a circular mode, gradually moving to the sensitive center.

I grabbed Blanche's hand and placed it on my engorged cock.

Instinctively her palm closed on my girth and she bobbed up and down on it.

Now that the three of us were already entangled together, it was time to move to a more comfortable place. "Girls, let's move to bed. It will be easier and more fun!"

Until now Anna's eyes were mostly closed. Was she too shy to look at her mom? Was she concentrating on her own pleasure?...

I wanted Anna to be a conscious participant in our fun.

Her first time looking at her mom as a sexual being was a display of pure shock.

But this was the best time to try it - She was extremely horny and with enough alcohol in her blood to loosen her up!

I whispered to Blanche to stand by the bed the same way she welcomed me - High heels, glossy red lipstick and the pearl necklace.

"Anna dear, open your eyes and watch your sexy mama. She loves you and you love her. It's the first time you both see each other in the nude while aroused! Blanche confided in me that she had less than pure thought about your body in the past. Well, now that we are all one happy family, I do not see a need for boundaries."

I helped Anna to the bed and placed her on her back.

Anna turned her face to my huge tent and opened my robe to expose my raging cock.

She smiled, "My husband loves the idea of having his wife and her mother at his service, isn't it?"

"Of course! But my plan goes further! All three of us will play together."

Anna didn't bother talking. Her lips enveloped my prick and it slowly but surely disappeared into her moist mouth. Her familiar suction began almost immediately.

I stared at Blanche, "You said that you love your daughter. Show me!"

Blanche approached hesitantly, as if afraid that Anna would wake up and create a scene.

Her fingers rolled Anna's nipple and the daughter moaned, her eyes shut.

Blanche placed Anna's hand on her tummy, letting her know that it can wander freely up or down on her body.

Anna's palm descended to Blanche's mound and traced her wet entrance. She inserted 2 fingers inside and began fingering her mom.

Blanche realized that the worst fear wouldn't happen and she sighed.

She lied down by her daughter's side.

Her mouth found Anna's hard nipple and she nibbled on it.

Anna was now sucking me and whimpering.

Blanche moved down and her red lips found Anna's cunt.

Blanche was so aroused...

Her initial hesitant careful demeanor disappeared and her tongue probed her daughter's pussy.

Anna's sounds vibrated my pole, pushing me dangerously toward orgasm.

NO!

I removed my cock from her mouth and inserted my thumb instead.

I had to control my breathing and then squeeze my cock base to stop myself from cumming...

Once the urge subsided, I placed my hand at Anna's snatch. Two fingers rubbed her G spot and my (other) thumb started stroking her puffed clit.

In seconds Anna mouth was whimpering and her body convulsing in a wonderful climax dance.

Both Blanche and I continued manipulating Anna's vagina, prolonging her orgasm.

Then Blanche gazed at me. Her glance was begging for a relief too...

I still wanted to use this excellent opportunity of the 2 girls in the right mood to explore each other.

I turned Blanche around into a 69 with Anna.

Blanche mouth again explored Anna's sensitive entrance and her fingers were trailing from her vagina to her anus and back.

Anna usually loved to have at least 2 orgasms per session, so her appetite for another peak grew fast!

Anna's smelled and then felt her mother's cunt nearby. Her palm found her mother's pussy and she drilled 3 fingers in, while licking her knob.

Blanche was now moaning too on Anna's cunt.

Then she gradually inserted her forefinger in Anna's sphincter.

Anna's body jolted in the air, having a second powerful orgasm.

By now my cock was aching for action.

I needed to fuck one of these ladies and soon... But I had to think it carefully!

Theoretically, an intercourse with Blanche would have been the right choice, because Anna already came twice. However, I needed to be sure that Anna does not get the impression that I prefer to shove my organ in her mother's pussy...

In less than a minute I knew what to do - I knelt between Anna's thighs and drilled my cock deep inside of her.

Then I signaled to Blanche to stand in front of me.

My hand and tongue started probing her moist lips. Two fingers rubbing her G spot, another one in her puckered hole with my tongue and nose buried in her vagina took Blanche over the edge.

I had to hold her up, because she was too wobbly on her legs.

Once Her orgasm began, my cock was pounding Anna's tight vagina, pushing her to a third massive climax.

Anna and I came almost at the same time, while I was making sure that Blanche does not fall...

Today the biggest hurdle was overcome.

A first threesome with Anna and Blanche!...

One thing seemed not fair - Anna came 3 times, while Blanche and I climaxed only once each. But the next day Anna had to go to work in the morning, while I was at home with her mother!...

Life is good... And the future even brighter!