Anna, Blanche and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
With Blanche the next morning.
1.8k words
4.67
14.8k
19
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Anna left for work around 7:15 am.

The only reason I knew it - The main door slammed behind her.

I was ready to go to sleep again, but Blanche entered the bedroom and crawled under my blanket. She was naked and shivering.

She hugged my warm body and whispered, "I missed you so much already."

At first I was ready to envelope her cold body.

However, I abruptly stopped, realizing that it wasn't a smart move...

Yes, Blanche was an obedient participant in our first threesome last night, but as my sub she was not supposed to enter my bed that early without my explicit permission! Her wishes would be granted ONLY after I approved them!

"Blanche, did you realize how early it is? Did it occur to you that I might want to sleep until later?? I allow you to do whatever you want in YOUR room, but to try and impose YOUR worthless will on your Dom is unacceptable! Understood?"

She moved away from my body and looked at me with puppy eyes, "I apologize Sir. It will never happen again..."

I blurted, "I doubt it... But remember that if it does, you'll be punished harshly!"

I noticed her deviant smile as she hugged me again.

"Bitch, wasn't I clear enough?"

"I am so sorry... In spite of your instruction I had an urge to feel your body against mine..."

"Blanche your excuses are all fake and both of us know it! You asked for it and you'll get your punishment!"

Her face expressed fear, but her eyes were... smiley! "But Sir, I thought that you love to feel my body... Please don't hurt me too bad... I am weak!"

"You are just a cheap slut who enjoys annoying me, because you love to be disciplined. Well, you'll get your wish. To your knowledge, the other day I went and bought several accessories that will help me taming the shrew!"

"Sir... what do you plan to do to me?..."

"Get out of my bed, open the second drawer from the left and bring me what you find under my shorts."

Blanche moved toward the the drawer. Her butt cheeks swayed nicely...

She knew that I was ogling her gorgeous body and her walk was slow and sensual.

She pulled up the new whip and her voice was shaky, "Sir, I am a respected lady... You cannot use it on me... It will hurt and humiliate me!"

"Now you get it! You have 2 seconds to be on all 4 on the bed. And spread your legs! I want to enjoy the sight of your exposed pussy when I flog you!"

She sighed and slowly assumed the right position.

I knelt behind her and slightly to the side.

By now her cunt lips were already moist.

She was not ready for the first lash and when the strap hit her ass hard, she wailed.

I couldn't care less.

I continued hitting her beautiful ass 3 more times. She was silent.

"Blanche, you 'deserve' 10 more lashes. Starting now you'll count loudly every time the whip hits you. If you fail to count, I'll continue as if it didn't happen. IS IT CLEAR?"

She mumbled, "Yes Sir. I promise to obey as best as I can..."

I wasn't certain, but... whatever.

She counted dutifully until 5. Then the counting began to fail: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8, 7, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 7, 8, 9, 10!

I stared at her cunt lips. they were as wet as they've ever been!

The bitch enjoyed being whipped!

Her butt cheeks were red as a ripe tomato.

Her eyes were shut, but the smile could not be missed!

It became obvious that Blanche was not only into Dom/sub relations, but S&M too...

"Please Sir, you punished me harshly. Will you please fuck me now... Please!"

"First go to the 3rd drawer on the right and bring me the small wrapped box."

After retrieving the box, she walked toward me with her glistening eyes focused on mine, that were... ogling her stunning proud tits.

I opened the box and gave Blanche an adult size pacifier, "Girl, as of now, unless you eat, drink or get permission to talk to me, your lips should always have between them this pacifier or... my cock!"

"Excellent idea Sir. Can I start with Master now?"

"Yes you can slut! And you better do a good job or you'd never feel it inside you again!"

"Of course!"

She licked the underneath of my shaft and then moved to lick and caress my sac.

It felt reasonably pleasant, but my desire was to have my cock buried inside her throat, so I pulled her face up and placed my hard member against her lips, "Open!"

Blanche chuckled and her mouth spread wide open.

I shoved half the length of my boner into her open cavity before allowing her to take another breath. Then she gradually pulled it further into her pharynx.

As her throat widened to adjust to my expanded cock, my hands were tweaking and pinching her sensitive nipples.

One minute later my organ has completely disappeared inside Blanche mouth.

Without a delay she deep throated me like there was no tomorrow.

Her oral expertise was out of this world and I was close to cumming in less than 5 minutes!

"Blanche, are you sure you do not have relatives with the name Dyson or Hoover?...

Such a great cocksucker! Your hot mouth feels awesome. I am going to climax soon and you better make sure that you swallow everything!"

"Mmmmm..."

Her vibrating mouth took me over the edge and I erupted down her throat.

As I was cumming, Blanche body started quivering. I watched her right hand furiously rubbing her groin...

Her moans excited me even more, sending 2 additional jets into her unprotected pharynx.

When I was done I rolled to my side.

Blanche looked at me, smiled and then opened her mouth, showing me white goo on her tongue. Then she swallowed it with a satisfied look.

"Bitch, go make breakfast for us. I'll take a shower. After that I plan to ravage your body again, before heading to work."

"Sir, that is a fantastic plan. What part of me you'd like to use for your own pleasure?"

"Initially I was thinking about burying Master in your tight vagina, but I changed my mind. I'll probably start in your pussy, but most likely end up climaxing inside your butthole."

"Sir has beautiful ideas today. I hope that you'll allow me to orgasm too..."

"I might, but don't be surprised if I decide to spank your red butt at the same time..."

Blanche smiled and... blushed, "Oh Sir, I'd like it... A LOT!"

I filled 1/2 the tub in hot water and relaxed there with my eyes closed.

I must have dozed off, because all of a sudden I woke up with my dick being milked...

"Sorry to wake you up Sir, but if you don't want to eat cold breakfast, we better eat it now."

Blanche made toast with avocado, scrambled eggs, slices of tomatoes, green olives and fresh orange juice. Hot coffee was ready too.

"Blanche, sometimes I try to guess if you are better in the kitchen or in bed."

She blushed, "Why does it matter Sir? You can use me in both places anyway."

"You are so right bitch! One of these days I intend to fuck you on the kitchen table, so when Anna arrives home, we'll eat on it and let her smell our escapade!... I bet she'll find it arousing..."

She chortled, "Sir, you are so naughty! I wonder how did my pure innocent daughter find such a pervert to share her life with?..."

"Well, your daughter, who I love very much, was less innocent than you think when I met her, but I agree that since we started our relationship, both of us became even 'more open', if you know what I mean."

"Connor Sir, as long as both of you are happy together, I'll agree to ANYTHING..."

"Blanche dear, we talked enough. My cock keeps reminding me that I promised him another fun action before going to my boring day job."

She gazed at me and smirked, "I noticed that your midriff keeps pushing forward. By the way, I like your new soft carpet..."

I laughed, "I agree. Time to use your slutty holes on our rug!"

I lowered Blanche body on the floor and latched onto her tasty dark nipple.

Blanche groaned and caressed my hair lovingly.

My hand found her mound and trailed down looking for her clit.

The whole cunt area was well lubricated.

I suspected that whenever my eyes were focused on other parts of her body, Blanche was playing down there...

My first touch of her love button resulted in her shuddering and pulling me toward her.

Her palm moved to my erect prick and her bobbing speed suggested that she was READY!

I knelt between her knees, pulled a pillow from the bed and placed it under her butt.

My dick penetrated her wet vagina folds and gradually progressed inside her welcoming tight tunnel, angling toward the G spot located in the front wall.

Few seconds later I began pounding her pussy.

I put 2 fingers on her labia, smearing Blanche juices on them and then moving the fingers toward her exposed anus.

My cock continued invading her cunt at a faster speed.

Without warning I inserted the first finger into her puckered hole. She moaned.

I waited several seconds before my second finger founds it's way in.

Blanche started whimpering and her body shivered. She was about to cum any moment now!

I removed my fingers from her ass and slowly pushed my cockhead into her tight sphincter.

Blanche body was now convulsing without control and she mumbled incoherent words. "Yes, fuuuu...fuc... meee... I cannnnn't!... NOOOOOW!"

She was at the peak of her giant climax when I increased my speed to maximum.

This sexy lady had a sphincter that was expertly milking everything I've got.

I poured my hot lava into her bowels a minute later.

It was P E R F E C T!!!

We rested on the carpet for 20 minutes.

I looked at my watch. It was time for me to prepare and go to work soon.

I came out of the bathroom and looked at Blanche.

She was naked, 4" high heels black shoes on, her lips were again showing glossy red color and... a pacifier in her mouth!

I smiled at Blanche, removed the pacifier and French kissed her sweet lips. "Blanche, you are wonderful! See you later." Then I left.

I arrived back home at 11:20 pm. The house was quiet and dark.

I opened my bedroom door quietly and started removing my clothes.

Within 2 minutes my eyes adjusted to the dark.

The bed had 2 bodies in it.

While slowly lifting the blanket up, I saw Anna and Blanche asleep. Spooning. Naked!

I smiled to myself and readjusted the blanket on their beautiful bodies.

I took my clothes to Blanche's room, entered her bed and thought, 'At last we are one happy family!'