Anna's Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So Steve…. how do you like putting in a little overtime?” She cooed sarcastically.

“Un-fucking-believable!” I sighed. “ I could definitely go for this little ‘occupational hazard’ more often.” I replied, stroking her silky thigh.

“Uh-huh…. me too. But until I started working here and talking with you and Deana, I felt like I was the only one who liked these little one-time rendezvous’. I just never thought others could be so sexually liberated. I mean look at all the tight-asses that work here.” Still slightly dazed, I just nodded in agreement. Then what she’d just said sunk in, and I rushed to avoid blowing what I thought was the opportunity of a lifetime.

“What do you mean, one-timers?” I quizzed, looking her right in the eyes. Anna looked away hesitantly, searching for the words.

“Oh, I hope I didn’t lead you on that this was going to be anything else Steve. I mean I wanted to find out how nice that cock of yours looked and felt, but I’m not in it for a relationship. I’m too young for that kind of….”

“That’s not what I’m looking for either.” I interrupted her a soothing tone in my voice. “Hell, I just got out of a long and painful relationship myself. I wasn’t thinking about a full-blown one-on-one relationship, I just thought that we could make this a regular thing, you know, no strings attached? I mean, you’re pretty damn fine and I think we’d be awesome together.” I continued, looking up at her. Anna smiled sweetly, looking away. Finally she turned back, a sly grin radiating across her lips.

“I don’t know, I’ve had a couple of those, but they never seemed to work out. I’ve got to tell you Steve, I may look all sweet and innocent on the outside, but I do some pretty wild things when I’m in one of those moods. The others couldn’t handle it, and I don’t want to make any promises.” Anna was now trembling as her mind searched for the words. “I have an alter side, and I don’t want you to end up hurt.”

“…So we go into this with the agreement that there are no strings attached and to just enjoy the ride.” I soothed, feeling as if I almost had her convinced. “And if there are any more things you can show me about your ‘moods’ then I’m all for it!” My hands ran down her legs to her feet and I began to massage them soothingly as I felt Anna relax under my touch.

“Well…. there are a few things I should tell you right now then, if we’re going to have this type of relationship. I have another career, and….shit!” She sat up, startled. “I almost forgot what time it was! I’ve got to go or I’ll be late!” Anna jumped to her feet and raced around the desk to retrieve her dress, slipping it over her delicate body. She then grabbed her sandals off the floor from between my legs, giving my cock a playful squeeze with the other. I just sat there, a puzzled look on my face.

“Late for what?” I asked, still taken aback by her sudden haste.

“Sorry Steve, but the other career calls…I’ll explain it to you all later, okay?” With that she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and slipped out of the office, leaving me confused and spent. I sat back for a while and wondered what the hell she meant.‘Other career? What other career?’ I thought. Between saving for school and work it didn’t seem to me that she’d have much time for anything else. I finally reserved myself to knowing she’d explain it all later and got dressed. As I made my way downstairs I remembered that Anna’s panties were still down there.‘Oh well, a souvenir’ I thought, and grabbed them off the floor where I’d left them. I raised them to my nose and inhaled her fragrance once more, then put them in my pocket.‘A souvenir of more things to come!’

I would like to thank LunaKitten for Editing the Chapter.

12