Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So darling, tell me, why shouldn't we do this? You're obviously turned on ... " Patrice looked down at her husband's bulging crotch " ... I'M certainly aroused ..." Patrice could feel her nipples hard against the fabric of her dress " ... and certainly, our little tease of a daughter is obviously up for it!"

Blaine sighed, but Patrice had the clincher. "Blaine, think about it. If she WASN'T your daughter, if she was some girl we both fancied, you know we'd be fucking her already. Come on, let's just do this thing!"

Patrice moved towards the bed, leaned down and kissed Eden on the mouth, hard, making quite a show of it. She moved closer, nibbled on Eden's ear and whispered "Okay baby, let's give Daddy quite a hot show!"

Eden was thrilled, she knew her parent's hedonistic natures, but there was still a chance they might have backed out. She let herself be drawn into her mother's sensual embrace and be pushed back on the bed. Eden thrilled at the sensation of her mother's lips sucking on her nipples through the bodystocking, while her mother's knowing, gentle hands caressed and stroked all over the rest of her body.

"Oooh Mom, you have the best hands, that feels so good, but .... "

"But, what?"

Eden grinned up at her wild mother. "You have wayyy too many clothes on."

Patrice returned her smile, then licked her lips teasingly. "Okay, I think I can change that. Or do you want to do it?"

"I want to do it."

Patrice smiled and sat up, letting Eden move behind her. Eden unzipped the dress, running her hands along her mother's neck and back as she did so. The sexy young woman was pleased to see that Patrice was wearing a tiny, lacy bra that held her sexy, firm breasts in place. Giggling a little, she fondled her mother's tits as the front of the dress fell away, she nuzzled her mother's neck and whispered in Patrice's ear "I'm going to fuck you brains out, you sexy bitch."

Patrice's pussy moistened at her daughter's lewd words, she looked out of the corner of her eye and saw her sexy husband sitting in a chair, watching their actions. She knew what to do.

"You going to be Mommy's lezzie fuckslut, baby?"

Intuitively, Eden caught on to what her mother was trying to do. "Oooh, yeah Mommy. I'm going to eat your cunt and make you cum, you dirty whore!"

Patrice moved away from her daughter's fondling hands and stood up, shimmying out of the silver dress. She did a small pirouette in front of her family, letting both her daughter and husband see every sexy curve, every subtle nuance of the sensual, passionate form she was so proud of. She was only wearing bra, panties, stockings and heels now, and suspected it would be less in a few minutes. She could see the impatience in Eden's dark eyes and she was feeling pretty wild herself.

"Get over here, you fuckable bitch!" Eden growled.

"Come and get me!"

Eden lunged forward from the bed and pulled Patrice down beside her. She fused her mouth to Patrice's, this time, their tongues snaked together, tasting, exploring each other, softly for a few moments, then wildly, feasting on each other. Eden's pussy was already aching with want, she wondered if her kinky Mom felt the same? She ran her hands over her mother's lingerie-clad body, down to her panties and slid her hands inside, feeling the hot, damp cunt. Soaked. Her mother was soaked.

"You're wet, you horny lezzie slut!"

"You make me that way, you sexy little fuckbitch. Fingerfuck me baby! Play with Mommy's pussy!"

"Get those panties off first, you slut!" Eden growled, looking intently into Patrice's grey eyes, which looked back with equal intensity.

Patrice leaned in again and licked her daughter's ear, whispering loudly enough for Blaine to hear "Why don't you take them off FOR me, naughty girl?"

Eden smiled and kissed her mother again. She moved herself around on the bed and positioned herself between her mom's now-spread legs. Deciding to tease a bit, she kissed up her mother's long legs, caressing the silky legs, playing with her mom, teasing deliberately, slowly as she moved towards the panty-clad pussy. The aroma of aroused cunt wafted to nostrils, as she expected, her mother's scent was wonderful, arousing. She could see the slight sheen of sweat on Patrice's body, her eyes were closed, teeth clenched, Eden was getting her mother very, very horny.

As she was about to tug at the French-cut panties with her hands, Eden got an inspiration. She moved closer and kissed the panty-clad pussy, then began to tug at the gently with her teeth, using an occasional finger to move them slowly downward, knowing she was likely driving Patrice crazy. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see her father watching, nearly motionless, like he was in a daze.

"You know, you're driving me fucking crazy, don't you?" Patrice hissed.

"Are you complaining?" Eden asked, planting a gentle kiss on her mother's inner thigh.

"What am I, fucking crazy? God, no!" Eden resumed planting kisses on Patrice's body, watching her mother close her eyes and ball up her hands into tiny fists. She was getting to her.

Blaine was dumbstruck, watching his sexy young daughter make lewd lesbian love to his equally-stunning wife. He'd seen Patrice make love to many beautiful women before, but he didn't think he'd ever seen anything as hot as what was taking place in the hotel room.

Eden moved her face close to her mother's sopping-wet pussy, then turned, looking at her father, and licked her lips. Swiftly, she buried her face in her mother's heated cunt, determined to give Patrice the most intense pleasures she'd ever known. Her mother's taste was unique, like the woman herself, tangy, succulent, sweet. Eden slithered her tongue up and down her mother's cunt-lips, then flattened it, laving the tasty treat while her mother groaned in response.

"Dear God, you little bitch, you're fucking amazing!" Patrice hissed in pleasure, as wave upon wave of bliss washed over her body. Eden's skilled hands were running up and down her stocking-clad legs while her adept tongue continued lunging in and out of Patrice's wet puss. She hunched herself upwards for more of her daughter's lezzie-licks and was not disappointed. Inwardly, Patrice wondered who Eden's instructor had been, because her daughter was certainly a good student!

Blaine watched the incestuous play continuing before him, it was taking all of his self-control not to play with his cock. He knew full well if he did, he'd cum in seconds, watching this illicit tryst. He ached to fuck them both, to screw his hot little vixen of a daughter while his wife watched, but he knew patience would be a virtue this time.

Instinctively, Patrice knew it was time and began to shift herself around on the bed. Within a few seconds, her face was inches away from her daughter's hot pussy, Eden still wearing the sexy bodystocking. Patrice smiled and pulled the bodystocking away from her daughter's pussy, she was not at all surprised to find there was an opening there for easy access. She plunged her face deep into Eden's heatedly-aroused cunt. Patrice was over the moon as she was rewarded with a flood of cunt-juice, flowing copiously from her baby's aroused pussy. She used all her skills to lick, lap, stab at and arouse Eden's pussy, Eden was squirming against her, still feasting on her mom's cunt.

"Ohhhh, fuck, this is good, it's better than I dared dream!" Eden squealed as she momentarily moved her glistening face from her mother's snatch. She gasped for air and grinned over at her daddy.

"Get back to work, you little slut!" Patrice growled in mock-seriousness. Eden did as she was told and began to suck at her mom's pussy once again, also fingering her mother while she ate her out. Eden was not at all startled at her mom's talent for pussy-eating, she had correctly assumed her mother enjoyed the erotic favors of women. To her surprise, Patrice began tonguing Eden's asshole, stabbing her tongue in and out, reaming her daughter's sweet little rosebud.

"Fuck, oh my fucking GOD, mom, keep doing that, oh, I'm such a slut, my mommy is tongue-fucking my asshole, loveit, loveit, LOVE ITTT!!" Eden yelped with joy. Her illicit screams had both women on the verge on cumming.

Bucking and writhing, the mother-daughter duo thrashed all over the bed, the covers askew, limbs flailing about as they aroused each other to a fever-pitch. Patrice's body was racked with trembles, she ached to cum, to let Eden see the effect she was having on her. "Fuck, I'm going to CUM!" she screeched loudly.

"Then cum, you daughterfucker!" Eden screamed in response. Hearing Patrice yell those words triggered her own orgasm, she let go and arched her body high into the air, her juices flowing freely as she climaxed, sensing her mother cumming underneath her.

"GoddammGodammm, cumming, cummingggggg!" Patrice yelled as she let loose with tremendous force. Her orgasm nearly threw the pair of the bed, but Eden held on tightly as they jointly climaxed. Panting, she let her daughter go, she and Eden fell apart on the bed, temporarily exhausted.

Blaine was sure he was dreaming, the sight he had just witnessed couldn't be real. He and Patrice had a perfect marriage, sexually liberal, they lived the life of hedonists. Never, never, EVER had he thought he would see his sexually alluring daughter make love to his wife, knowing he would be next. Blaine realized that he'd been noticing Eden's body for a while now, he had been aware of her ripening into a sexy, hot young woman. But he had pushed those thoughts to the back of his head, not daring to ever express them. Now, they were back with a vengeance!

Blaine looked over at the bed, saw that his two girls were still trying to catch their breath. Ever the gentleman, even in a situation such as this, he went to the champagne bucket, poured three glasses and handed one to each woman. He smiled at them.

"I think you both need this!" Blaine grinned.

"That's not ALL we need, stud!" Eden purred.

"Eden!" her mother said, with a mock-stern tone in her voice. "Now, you behave!"

"Why start now?" Eden grinned, kissing her mother and giggling.

The three of them sipped champagne, but no one said anything. It seemed as if words would break the spell, like this was an illusion. Blaine stood up and began to remove his suit, but both women grabbed him by the arm and stopped him.

"Shouldn't we do that, Blaine darling?" his wife purred.

"Yes Daddy, let your girls strip you bare!" his daughter cooed.

HIS girls. Once again, the magic was beginning. Eden went around behind her father, pulling his suit jacket off from behind, running her gentle hands down his muscular arms while Patrice began unbuckling his belt and tugging his pants to the ground. He stepped out of them, feeling somewhat foolish standing there in his turtleneck, briefs and shoes.

Those didn't stay on for too long. "Come on Daddy, a little help!" his daughter urged, Blaine raising his arms to assist her in tugging the turtleneck over his head. He couldn't see for a minute, but he could feel Patrice tugging his boxers off and he felt the cool air of the room touching his skin. He kicked off the shoes Patrice had unlaced for him and felt Eden's hands on his back, shoving him towards the rumpled bed. She prepared to join her kinky parents on the bed, but Blaine put up his hand to stop her.

"Not so fast, young lady" he said in a somewhat-stern tone.

Eden looked at her father, a puzzled look crossing her face. Blaine broke out in a wide grin.

"Your mother is almost totally naked, I'm naked too and you're standing there in that body stocking. So, I think you should be naked if you're going to join us here!"

Eden smiled, deciding to put a little extra "oomph" into the removal of the body stocking. Listening to music in her head, she began to strip, pulling at the stocking every which-way, wiggling, strutting, putting on a very hot show. She squeezed her breasts, bending her head down to lick her dark, erect nipples, she caressed her pussy, arching her body forwards. From the look on her father's face, the show was definitely having an effect on him!

To finally remove the entire body stocking, Eden had to step out of her shoes, but she knew most men had a thing for sexy shoes, so she put them back on. She moved, hips-swaying, towards the bed and her waiting father.

Blaine sat there, still not quite believing all of this was really happening. The reality of the situation came to him when he felt warm, soft lips surround his hard cock. Blaine looked down and saw his daughter's dark, rich brown eyes looking up at him, pure lust radiating from her face as her lips ovaled around his shaft. Her tongue was almost magic, it swirled all around, licking from base to tip, laving his balls. She was even bold enough to take his meaty balls into her mouth and suckle them, from behind, he could feel Patrice's hands running over his skin, her delight at their daughter's kinky behavior almost palpable.

Eden didn't think she'd ever been this horny, this aroused, in her entire existence. The more she licked and sucked her Daddy's rod, the more of it she wanted. If she could have sucked him down to the pit of her stomach, she would have, Blaine's cock was thick, veiny and delicious. She wanted Daddy's cum, she wanted to suck him off until he unloaded all his jizz on her cocksucking lips and tongue.

Eden kept blowing her father, doing the best job of sucking cock she had ever imagined possible. She wanted her daddy to cum, yet she didn't want him out of action. The choice was taken from her as she felt the surge of her father's cock, then he flooded her mouth with his sweet, thick cum.

Greedily, she swallowed every drop, licking her lips, she pouted up at her father, sitting on the bed, an almost-dazed look on his face. She smiled up and said "I take it you liked your blow-job, Daddy?" Then, Eden pouted. "Oh, pooh. I guess you're out of action for a while."

Patrice moved over on the bed, leaned down and kissed her daughter, licking a few remaining strands of Blaine's cum. "You don't know your father very well – at least, not in this way, Eden dear. Come on darling, let's show our little girl what a stud her father is!"

To her amazement, Eden saw Blaine move behind Patrice and insert his cock into her cunt. He began fucking Patrice, who began yelping and carrying on.

"See, Eden darling?" Patrice gasped as her husband's cock stroked in and out of her pussy "Your daddy doesn't go soft after his first cum, after all these years of fucking, he can still keep going. Oh Blaine, darling, FUCK ME, show our little fuckslut of a daughter how good you really are!"

Blaine certainly had no problem complying with his wife's request. He had fucked many women over the years, watched his wife debauch herself with lots of partners, of both sexes – yet no one ever suited the couple as well as each other. They were soulmates, they were fuckmates!

While he fucked her, deep and hard, Blaine swatted the cheeks of Patrice's ass, squeezed her tits and continued to increase her heat. He looked over at Eden, who was watching them and playing with her delectable-looking cunt. Somehow Blaine knew, his daughter might be a close match to Patrice's fuckability!

"Oh,oh, OH!" Patrice yelled as her husband drilled her with his magnificent dick. Having Eden there, watching them fuck, added to the heat. Secretly, Patrice had often thought of taking her daughter to bed, showing her the delights of woman-woman love. This was the most exciting evening of Patrice's life.

Eden was watching, fascinated at the style with which her parents fucked. It was hotter than any Adult Film she'd ever seen, any Ninn or Blake, there was a sensual, lyrical, smooth style to their rhythm. As her father's cock slid into her mother's cunt from behind, Patrice's body would move back to accept the invading shaft.

Blaine was ready to cum, he ached to let another load go inside of his wife's waiting pussy, but he wasn't Superman. He knew if he did, he'd be out of action and his desire to fuck his daughter first was overwhelming.

Patrice knew instinctively that her husband wanted to fuck Eden now, so she moved away from her mate and patted the bed. "It's time" she said to Eden.

Happily, Eden climbed onto the bed. Unlike her mother, Eden straddled her father, facing him, face beaming with happiness.

This was one of the ways Eden differed from her wanton mother, Blaine noted. Eden liked to topride, she wiggled her tight, dripping little pussy upon her father's cock, corkscrewing her way down, down, down, until his prick was buried deep within the recesses of her cunt. She began to roll her hips, ever-so-slightly, feeling the hardness of her lover-father's dick within her at last.

There were sensual, naughty little differences between mother and daughter, Blaine thought as he moved upwards, seeing his daughter's lithe, sensual frame moving on top of his hard-muscled frame. Blaine played with Eden's delicate, beautiful breasts, he toyed with the nipples, pinching them a bit, which she loved. From the wetness he felt, he could tell that Eden was more into having her tits played with than Patrice was. She squealed, giggled and moved her body in little, concentric circles as she took in more and more of his cock.

Eden hadn't been so full of cock in her life, she was full, packed full of man-meat, Daddy-dick, she began to pump up and down, taking in more and more of Blaine's dick as she fucked him, rode him, felt his pecker fill her hole. "Oh Godddammmm, yessss Daddy!" she shrieked. "Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop fucking me Daddy, fuck me until I die!"

Patrice watched lustily as her husband and passionate daughter shared their first incestuous fuck. It wouldn't be their last, Patrice knew, she could see from the looks on their faces, they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off of each other. Nor would mother and daughter have the same relationship, when they went shopping together, Patrice would be keeping an eye out for sexy outfits or lingerie for Eden and she to play in.

Eden was really fucking her father now, her long hair was flying all over the place as she pumped her body up and down on his cock. It was balls-deep inside of her, she reached down and rubbed her clit as the cock continued to surge in and out of her heated, wet pussy. Patrice had been right, her Daddy's self-control was remarkable. She could feel his cock pulsate deep in her pussy, she was sure Daddy wanted to cum, but he was holding on, waiting for his little girl, his little fuck-slut girl, to have her own orgasm. What a good Daddy he was!

The sight of his lithe, seductive, wild daughter riding his cock, the sounds of their bodies slapping together, the squelching sound her pussy made, it was all too much for Blaine. At long last, he cried out "Oh Jesus, I can't hold it anymore! Dammit Eden, Patrice, I'm cummingggggg!!"

Rapidly, Eden got off his cock, and as he was letting loose his second load, Eden pulled her mother close. The incestuous trio shared a powerful moment as mother and daughter swallowed the second, thick load. In the meantime, Patrice's fingers frigged Eden and she climaxed not moments later.

Eden collapsed backwards on the bed, body glistening, looking wild, untamed and erotic. She felt her mother's lips on her toes and kissing upwards, she giggled, it felt good. Patrice's kisses continued all the way upward until she reached her daughter's lips and they kissed. Eden felt her father on her left, cuddling her close.

"What a way to end an Anniversary Celebration!" Blaine let out with a sigh.

"Daddy, who says it's over?" Eden grinned.

"Eden?" her mother looked at her quizzically.

Eden rolled over and kissed one of her mother's nipples, then on to the other side and kissed her father's cheek. "Mom, I've made it with you and I've fucked Daddy. What I HAVEN'T done is make it with both of you at the same time. What kind of celebration would it be without a proper threesome?"