Astrid's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the ceiling, I said, "I'm still not sure. But I am sure I just had three or four of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"Just three or four?"

"Yeah. I don't remember the rest so well."

We lay there a few minutes, then she said, "How about me?"

Turning over I said, "My thought exactly." I tried not to crush her little body with my big one. "It's my first time, but I'll do my best for you." Then I started kissing her face the way she'd kissed mine. Except this time, her face was covered with the sticky residue of my climax. Okay - it turned me on. Maybe doing a woman wouldn't be such bad idea.

"I want you to make me cum, Astrid," she said. "I want you to do me like I did you. Please."

I never could refuse a person in need. Besides, I was horny as hell. I knew how good my pussy tasted, and now I wanted to taste hers. Marion spread her legs and I lay with my face between them. Gently I pulled her lips apart and just looked. I'd never seen a woman's sex up close like that before, and this one was completely bare. Tentatively I blew into her, causing her to shiver. Then I extended my tongue and lightly ran it up and down her lips. Somehow the fact that I was licking another woman no longer seemed important. What was important was doing my best to make her feel as good as she made me feel. The way she moaned when my tongue caressed her clit let me know I was doing the right thing. I dipped back into her, lapping at the wetness. She must have shaved just that evening because her skin was so smooth. It felt good against my tongue and against my face.

I ran my tongue up to her clit, back down into her cunt then back to her clit and she made encouraging sounds. Then I cupped my hands under her hips and lifted slightly. This let me move on down until I was rimming her ass. "Oh fuck yes," she cried out. "That feels so good."

Moving my mouth back to her clit, I inserted a finger into her, probing her insides. I knew that as small as she was, and as large as I am, I could never get my whole hand in her but I did manage to force three fingers in. As I worked them in and out, I felt hands on my hips. Richard pulled me to my knees without dislodging my face from his wife's crotch. As I spread my legs slightly, I could feel a cock-head against my pussy. Obviously Richard was ready for his next turn.

"Do it, Richard," Marion called out. "Give it to her. Shove that cock into her." In one motion, Richard was buried completely in me, his balls slapping my thighs. The suddenness of his penetration made me cry out against Marion's pussy. "Oh yeah, that's it baby. Fuck her hard. It feels so good."

Richard slammed into me again, and then again. Each time he forced my face harder against Marion's cunt. With each stroke I moaned and she cried out. As good as it felt, I was so confused. What was I enjoying? The cock? The cunt? The fucking? The sucking? I didn't know. And I didn't know if I cared.

Suddenly it made no difference. With a scream Marion began cumming under me. The pussy perfume just poured out of her, over my hand and face. At the same time Richard pulled me hard against him and started shooting off deep into me. I was so turned on by both their orgasms, I forgot to cum myself. I didn't need to. I was enjoying their's so much.

Richard came hard, but quickly. Marion's climax continued long after he was through. Finally she started to calm down, and Richard pulled out. I don't know what made me do it, but as soon as I could feel his cum starting to drip, I moved quickly until my pussy was poised a few inches over Marion's face. Then I held my lips open, and watched drops of cum fall into her mouth. She accepted it eagerly. When I had gotten most of it out, either into her mouth or on her face, she raised slightly and rubbed tongue hard against me. That's all it took. I grabbed her head and pulled her face hard to my pussy. I was literally fucking her face as I was cumming. Vaguely I hoped I wasn't smothering her, but I really didn't care until my orgasm started to subside. As soon as I could, I rolled off and laid beside her. "Sorry," I said. "I don't know why I did that."

"I don't care. It was wonderful. Your pussy was so beautiful, dripping Richard's cum into my mouth." With that she kissed me hard and I could taste Marion, Richard and myself all mixed together.

Finally we all calmed down and laid together quietly, completely spent. "I don't know about you," I said, "but I'm through for the night. I can't do it again."

"Me either," Marion agreed.

"I hope you can spend the night," Richard said, "because I'm in no shape to drive you home."

"We have an extra room," Marion added. "Or, you can sleep with us in our king sized bed. And tomorrow we'll shave your pussy."

I was too tired to argue. Besides, I really did want that shave.

12