Audacious Aunt Alexus

Story Info
Alexus, Bryan & Heather get a taste of "Brandi".
2.7k words
4.53
118.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Author's Note: It isn't necessary to read "An Empty House and a Full Pussy" or "There Is Baking" before you read this story, but this one does feature some of the same characters. Enjoy either way.

*

Alexus paced all around her apartment. Where were Heather and Bryan, she wondered? Her two young lovers were never late, their weekly sessions of kink were the highlight of her life. Ever since they'd started sharing their sexy young bodies with her, Alexus had become hornier and wilder in bed. Some of her lovers had benefited, those that couldn't keep up with the new, wild Alexus didn't get to stick around very long.

Heather and Bryan. So wild, so nasty, the two best fucks the pretty Strawberry-blonde had ever known. The fact that they were her niece and nephew only fueled the kink factor.

She had prepared a small meal, they always seemed to enjoy having a light meal and drink before they went off to the bedroom and fucked each other's brains out. It added a social element to the evening that all three of them enjoyed.

Alexus had also worn Heather's favorite outfit, the black "Spider Web" body stocking that Heather said made her look "fucky." It was hard for her to believe that they had only been fucking each other for a few months.

The doorbell rang and Alexus rang to answer it. She opened the door and got a surprise, one to which she had no idea of how to react.

Her beautiful niece and hunky nephew stood in the doorway. She was glad to see them, as always. They were both so sexual.

Heather wore a tight white pantsuit, it left little to the imagination. It hugged every lush curve of the hot little redhead, whose green eyes still blazed with the fire that made Alexus wet with desire. The shirt was unbuttoned almost all the way down, to reveal lush cleavage and sexy, freckled skin. Heather wore a tiny, lacy bra and the sexy stilettos Alexus had gifted her with a few weeks previously.

Her nephew wore a blue blazer, greyish shirt and grey slacks. He looked great, as always and there was still the playful smile on his face that made Alexus horny every time she looked at him. He was tan and sleek, he was just so hunky, and he loved to share that body with his kinky sister and aunt.

The "surprise" came in the form of a sexy, auburn-haired beauty who was sandwiched between Heather and Bryan. She was tall, lush and oozed sexuality. If Heather and Bryan weren't sleeping with the girl, they were missing an opportunity. She was in a black, very elegant, very sexy evening gown, slit high on the thigh and showing off a vast expanse of tanned leg.

Heather leaned in and kissed Alexus softly, her tongue slid along her aunt's soft lips. "Hi Auntie darling!" she smiled at Alexus. "Bryan and I invited a friend along, this is Brandi."

Alexus walked over to Brandi and kissed her softly on the lips, which seemed to startle the beautiful woman. "Welcome to my home. I'm glad to meet you."

Brandi's warm smile lit up her entire face and she held out a box in Alexus' direction. "I'm a chef, I baked you a German Chocolate cake. I hope you like it, Heather tells me you have a weakness for chocolate – amongst other things!" she said with a sexy giggle.

Alexus felt a blush come over her entire body, but she didn't mind the feeling. The trio entered her apartment and made themselves comfortable, Brandi was still sandwiched between Heather and Bryan. She stretched out her long legs and crossed them, letting everyone in the room see that she was wearing black stockings, a similar Spider Web pattern to Alexus' body stocking, and very sexy pumps.

Alexus poured everyone a drink and they toasted the evening. She felt a bit odd sitting there in lingerie while the others were dressed so nicely, but she hadn't anticipated Brandi's arrival and knew her incestuous lovers liked to see her dressed this way. Oh well, Alexus thought, my body is great, I have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Brandi was a doll, she fit in with the others immediately. She was bright and intelligent, she was sure as hell a terrific cook, the cake was magnificent. Alexus found herself warming to the girl more with each passing moment.

Alexus found herself wondering how much Brandi knew about their relationship, did she know all the kinky passions that went on in this apartment? Her reverie was broken when Brandi walked over to the chair Alexus was sitting in, sat on the arm and whispered into Alexus' ear "So, I hear you like to fuck these sexy darlings?"

Alexus sputtered a bit, but Brandi kissed her gently on the neck, trailing a fingernail behind Alexus' ear and down her neckline. "It's okay darling, I don't blame you. I fuck them too, they're absolutely irresistible."

Alexus smiled at Brandi and could feel Bryan & Heather's eyes on them both. "I have wanted to kiss you since I walked in the door" Brandi purred to her.

"So, who's stopping you?" Alexus smiled back. She got up from the chair and walked into Brandi's outstretched arms. The slightly taller woman took Alexus into her arms and kissed her, deeply, with a probing tongue. She held Alexus tightly in her arms and rubbed her body against the lingerie-clad body. Alexus was whimpering slightly, she felt her body yielding and wanted to be taken by this beauty.

A slight "Ahem" startled them back to reality and they heard both Bryan & Heather laughing with them.

"See Bryan darling, I told you those two sexy bitches would dig each other!" Heather said to her sibling with an evil grin. She kissed him and slid her tongue into his mouth, fondling his cock through his pants as she did so.

"Behave you two!" Alexus chided.

"Why?" Bryan said with a lusty grin. "MISbehaving is so much more fun!"

Alexus nodded in agreement as she felt Brandi squeeze the cheeks of her perfect ass. "I think we should all go in the bedroom, don't you?" she said quietly to Alexus, who just nodded in agreement. She took Brandi by the hand and led her to the bedroom, her niece and nephew following close behind.

She watched her niece and nephew undressing, they still left her breathless every time she saw them naked. Naughty little Heather hadn't worn panties under her pantsuit and her sexy little pussy was already showing signs of arousal. Bryan had been working out since their trysts had began and his body was harder, leaner and made Alexus ache to jump his bones and ride his cock to orgasm.

Ah, but as she turned around, Alexus took in all of Brandi. Lush, supple curves, sensuality unparalleled. Her auburn hair was nearly as long as Alexus' own long hair, she stood there in garter and stockings, her body seemed to demand attention. She stood by the bed, hands on hips, looking proud, wild, sensual. Alexus felt Heather's hands on her back, pushing her towards Brandi's lusty embrace. "We brought her here for you Auntie!" Heather said to her with a soft, trilling laugh. Alexus thought this was one of the nicest gifts she'd ever received and she was going to make good use of it.

Alexus turned her head and saw her two other lovers approach the bed and sink down on it. They moved quickly into a heated `69', it always excited the strawberry blonde to see her niece and nephew enjoying carnal pleasures. But tonight, she hoped to give them something hot to view as well. She kept on the body stocking, which had an easy-access panel so that lovers could get at her pussy readily.

She pulled Brandi over to the bed and let the curvy woman mount her. She felt Brandi's soft pussy moving atop hers, rubbing her, clit stimulating clit. Brandi's soft, full lips covered her own and she felt her mind drift to new sexual heights. Brandi's soft pink tongue poked and probed at her mouth, took in her new lover, moving downward. The top of the body stocking was pulled aside and Cotton-candy nipples were being tasted and plucked at, Alexus' delicate body arched upwards as Brandi manipulated her with fingers and tongue.

Beside them on the bed, Heather's redheaded frame was already atop her stud-brother, taking his dick in her cunt, balls-deep. "Ohh yes Bry, nobody fucks like you do, no one knows how to make my hot little pussy cum like you do!" Heather groaned. "Fuck me, fuckmefuckme, fuck me until I die!"

The lusty pair beside them seemed to inflame both Brandi and Alexus, who continued to rub each other. Alexus' smaller tits felt so good rubbing against Brandi's larger ones. She looked into Brandi's cat-green eyes and saw nothing but lust and adoration in them. She could feel Brandi's fingers slip deep inside her cunt and she groaned at the welcome invasion. Her pussy was juicing now, soaking the bedsheets with her love nectar. She wanted to feel Brandi eating her out, but as if by magic, Brandi moved down between her thighs and began doing just that.

The young woman was a natural-born cuntlapper, she probed and poked and fingered Alexus to a series of mini-orgasms. She screamed and writhed all over the bed, clutching the sheets in her fingers as climaxes ripped throughout her body.

Through lust-fogged eyes, she looked over to see that her niece was already climaxing on her brother's cock. Heather always looked so beautiful when she was in the throes of orgasm, it excited Alexus every time they coupled.

Brandi was between her legs, she felt movement on the bed and saw Bryan's slightly-limp cock enter her lips. She then felt Heather's adept pink tongue flicker over her nipples and realized she was being adored by all these people. She was awash in sexual pleasure.

There were moments of sexual indulgence, with Brandi still worshiping at the font of her cunt. When Brandi moved from between her legs, her face was glistening with Alexus' juices. She kissed Alexus, allowing the woman to taste herself. As the two women continued their kiss, she felt Bryan position himself between her legs. He slid his big, hard cock within Alexus and began to fuck her, hard and steady, the way Alexus liked most of all.

Brandi moved away and straddled Alexus' face, letting her lush body sink down atop her new lover's face. Alexus ate her lavishly, putting all her lesbian talents to work. She wondered where Heather was at this moment, but she got her answer in a few seconds.

Heather had left the room for a few moments and returned with her favorite vibe. She grinned lewdly at the trio and got back on the bed, joining her sibling between Alexus' legs, sliding the vibrator against her aunt's clit and occasionally running it against her kinky brother's cock. It was all too much for Alexus, she went over the top and orgasmed, nearly bucking Bryan and Heather from the bed.

She lay on the bed, panting and gasping. It wasn't over yet, she knew, as she watched Brandi and Heather move into a `69' that was so beautiful and sexy, it nearly made her cry. Alexus watched Bryan move behind Brandi, but instead of putting his cock in her pussy, he slid the vibrator in there.

"Oh, you fucking bastard, you know I love that!" Brandi yelled out. "You're so fucking nasty, you magnificent bastard!"

Alexus knew full well how great her nephew was in the sack, he was a natural stud and what he didn't know, she and Heather had been glad to teach him. His cock was so perfect to fuck, just big enough to fill you, yet not big enough to hurt.

The next thing that Alexus saw was so kinky, she just loved it. While the vibrator was up Brandi's tight little pussy, she wiggled her rump at Bryan and he slid his cock deep within the confines of her ass. The dual assault on pussy and rectum stimulated her, she was even deeper into Heather's flaming red bush now, sucking for all she was worth.

Bryan was really getting into it now, pounding the seductive Brandi harder and harder, she was grooving on it. "Harder, fuck me harder dammit, I won't break. Fuck me as hard as you fuck you sister, you big-cocked fucker! Oh Bryan baby, give me your cock, give me all of it, fuckmefuckme, do itttttttt!!" she continued to scream.

The room's soft lighting projected a sexy silhouette on the wall and Alexus felt empty, until her naughty niece motioned her over. With Bryan fucking Brandi, with Brandi eating Heather, Alexus had been the only one left out. No longer. It was her turn to ride someone's face and her neatly-trimmed cunt was attacked by her loving baby. Heather was the kinkiest of the trio, although Alexus suspected Brandi might give her a run for her money. She was so glad they'd brought the girl, she really liked their new playmate.

In fact, she felt genuine affection for the girl, like they were family. She'd never bonded with someone so fast, she wondered if Brandi felt it too. Somehow, she was certain that she did.

Heather's tongue continued to lash at her aunt's cunt, pulling at the pussy lips with her mouth, letting Alexus' juices flow down over her face. She adored her auntie's pussy, after screwing Bryan, seducing Alexus had been the best decision she had ever made. She just hoped their parents never found out what the pair of them were doing with Daddy's baby sister.

She had brought along her favorite strap-on, later tonight, Heather intended to attach it to her tiny frame and fuck her aunt as well. It excited her to know she could fuck Alexus almost as well as Bryan, that she knew tricks that could make her auntie cum like gangbusters.

Watching her brother fuck Brandi was always exciting too. She was so glad that she and Brandi and Caroline, Brandi's roommate, had wonderful, kinky afternoons. When Bryan had started seeing Brandi casually, he was surprised to discover his sister already knew his new playmate. When the two discovered both of them had bedded the attractive brunette, it seemed only logical to involve her in their kinky games. They'd been cautious, but needn't have bothered, Brandi was only too glad to play.

The next move just seemed logical, bring Brandi and their delectable aunt together. Both were overjoyed to see how well Alexus had taken to her. As Bryan seesawed in and out of Brandi's cunt, she ached to taste his cum, covered with Brandi's cream. She returned her attentions to Alexus' puss and was rewarded with another streaming of pussy juice.

Bryan's mind was awash with several emotions. He knew he'd never be able to stop fucking Heather, her fiery pussy held him in thrall. He didn't plan on stopping fucking Alexus, she got better and better every time he put his cock in her tight, snapping little pussy. Brandi was nearly a match for the other women, could he keep up this pace? As he arched into Brandi's body, he knew he would just have to keep trying!

"Aarrgghhhh, I'm cumming!!" Bryan yelled and let himself go into Brandi's hot, tight asshole. He slid out of her and his sister grabbed for his cock and began licking and sucking it clean, the way she loved to do. He looked over and saw that Alexus had moved from atop Heather's sucking mouth and was busily feasting on Brandi's cunt and ass, relishing the mixture of juices there.

They cleaned up together, choosing to remain naked. Brandi played hostess, she made coffee and brought more cake for the three of them to share. Alexus sighed as she looked at her three playmates.

"This was wonderful. How will we ever top this?"

Brandi, Heather and Bryan shared a naughty grin. "Shall we tell her about Caroline?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers