Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"<I will talk to your son next.>"

"<That is a good idea. Good luck.>"

"<Thank you ... grandmother.>"

She smiled and waved me off.

I turned, squared my shoulders, and headed to my doom. I felt like Heracles battling the Lernaean Hydra - the hero against the unbeatable foe.

~~~

At the end of another grueling night of practice, the three of us sat on the studio floor, catching our breaths and sipping our water.

"<Can you give me your address?>" I asked Reina.

She quirked an eyebrow at me.

"<I need to ask your father if it would be okay to court one of his daughters.>" I replied to her unspoken question.

"<He only has one. He is extremely protective of her. Rapunzel had an easier life than I do.>"

I thought back to this Rapunzel - with her hand down the front of my pants - stroking my cock - jerking me off in public - and choked on my water. She must have figured out the picture in my head because she started laughing as well.

She gave me the address. I asked what day & time would be most convenient to catch him in a good mood.

"<Good luck with that,>" she replied - but suggested Wednesday mid-afternoon.

"<Are you okay with me asking?>"

She looked at me in much the same way her grandmother had.

Finally, she smiled and said, "<Yes.>"

~~~

Aunt Rosa stroked my cock as I told her about my visit with Reina's grandmother. She seemed to think that I had done well. I got several affectionate kisses as I relayed my story. When I was finished, she climbed on top of me and ripped another lung-bursting climax from me. Eyes already closed, I felt her kisses, her mouth, and then I was asleep.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

When Reina dropped into her seat, I got a full-on kiss - and a sultry smile. My cock was immediately rock hard. It stayed that way the whole class period.

When I stood to gather my things, she noticed. She gave me a shy look and said, "<Did I do that?>" I just shook my head at her. She ran her hand over it and I growled at her. She giggled.

~~~

Aunt Rosa, once again, tried to destroy us during practice. It was as if the Necronomicon (the Book of the Dead) had a chapter entitled, "Death by Dance" and my sexy aunt had memorized it.

Reina collapsed to the floor after several run-throughs and my 'devil in a blue dress' aunt stepped in to finish destroying me.

~~~

She made me work, later, in bed, as well.

She lay on her back, opening her beautiful body up to me, and ordered me to fuck her to orgasm. She, then, proceeded to use her talented twat to assault my cock on every thrust. I ground my teeth and tried to shove my release away but she milked it from me.

I was exhausted from the effort. I fell asleep almost as soon as I had finished cumming inside of her. I don't remember anything else; she was not there in the morning.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

The professor paired us up to practice our Spanish in class. He came by while Reina and I were in a discussion about the words for a few fruits & vegetables that I hadn't learned yet. The instructor nodded to us and moved on.

I asked her what I needed to know before I met with her father and she said that it was probably better if I just went into it blind. She said that, as long as I behaved like normal, I would probably survive. I told her that I was hoping more for approval than survival and she giggled at me.

~~~

I stopped at the house, once again, to eat my lunch there. Aunt Rosa had it waiting. She was naked.

I stood in the middle of the kitchen while she dropped to her knees, pulled down my pants & boxers, and sucked my cock down her throat until I came, forcefully. She told me to eat, shower, put on a nicer shirt, and go talk to Reina's father.

~~~

I knocked on the door and reevaluated my life choices.

The door opened and I was face-to-face with a man who had Reina's eyes. I asked, "Mr. Morales?"

"Yes? Can I help you?"

"Reina is your daughter, correct?"

His eyes narrowed. I looked Death in the face. Death warily said, "Yes."

"I'm a classmate of hers. She is beautiful and smart. I would like to start courting her but I wanted to ask your permission first."

He looked me over from head to toe.

"<Why should I say 'yes'?>" he asked me, switching to Spanish.

"<I have a decent job. I am studying to get a better one. I like your daughter a lot and I would like the chance to convince her that I would be a good husband and father.>"

The 'father' line may have been pushing it. I second-guessed myself almost as soon as I had said the word. I was worried that he would start imagining that I was thinking about shoving my dirty cock into his pure little girl. I was definitely thinking about it. Not right now. Right now, I was busy, dodging the rattlesnake. I was trying to stay alive. Reina was right; it had come down to a matter of sheer survival.

"<You the dancer?>" he asked.

"<She has been studying, along with me, under my aunt. I would assume it was me she was talking about but I'm only guessing.>"

He smiled like I had successfully evaded a trap.

"<I will let you know on Saturday.>" he said, finally.

Assuming that meant he would bring her to the club, I nodded. I started to extend my hand but thought better of it and simply said, "<Thank you.>"

His eyes flicked to my car and back to my face and I knew I was dismissed.

~~~

At dance practice, Aunt Rosa continued her never-ending assault. No matter how much I learned or how well I performed, she wanted more. Death is a greedy mistress.

At the end of the night, she looked at Reina and said, "<You are working harder.>"

"<Father is coming to watch us Saturday. It is Judgement Day.>"

"<You are interested in Denny, then?>"

She nodded, still breathing hard.

"<Good.>"

With that, our tormentor stood and we dressed to leave.

~~~

Aunt Rosa was back to making gentle love again. It was still faster than any other sex that I'd had before in my life, but her coos & kisses had my balls churning. I filled her as she smiled up at me. She took my face in her palms and thanked me with her lips.

As she walked across my living space, headed to abuse my poor uncle, I marveled at her glorious form.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

I held Reina's hand during class - and her body during practice. After that, I held my aunt as she extracted the life-force from my body.

~~~ Friday ~~~

I got a kiss from my love-interest during our Spanish session. She laid her palm on the inside of my thigh. My hard-on bumped against her hand and she stroked it. I took her hand in mine, lacing our fingers together, and held it up away from my pants, avoiding the complications she was creating. The succubus giggled at me.

~~~

Reina joined us, once again, for dinner. We visited and ate and then changed our outfits. As we left the restaurant, she led me by the hand. I still got abused by the flirty female employees on the way out. She cackled in laughter at my torment.

~~~

She was dancing much better. The crowd was appreciative when we finished our time together. She and Aunt Rosa traded places and Uncle David's eyebrows went up almost as soon as they began. After that, I was fighting for my life once again.

Reina lasted the whole night without a break. Uncle David remarked that she had gotten much better and she thanked him for noticing.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

I focused on selling cars. I had missed two afternoons this week and - for the first time in forever - Ray was ahead of me for the week. I got within one and still had an hour left. I noticed he was looking worried. I caught him while he was alone, shook his hand, congratulated him, and told him I had to go take care of more errands. In truth, I just wanted him to have the win. I went home and lay on my bed, thinking.

Aunt Rosa called down that it was time to get ready. I changed and hurried up the stairs. I looked at her, in her outfit, and shook my head, smiling. I told her how gorgeous she looked. I told her that she would be able to tempt the Devil himself. She laughed and kissed me.

I grabbed Uncle David's jacket and we headed to the car to go pick him up.

On the way to the club, my uncle congratulated me on making Ray's day - and week. Neither of us had realized that he'd gotten a little mopey about struggling to keep up with everybody else's sales. Uncle David said he had left the lot smiling - and that he'd sold three more cars after I'd left.

At the club, Reina was sitting at a large table with her father and a woman who, I presumed, was her mother. The woman was quiet and kept her eyes away from mine - but I caught her appraising look a couple times. Reina and Aunt Rosa made the introductions. Reina's dad shook Uncle David's hand; he seemed to pass my uncle's test as well as his daughter had. Soon, we were headed to the dance floor.

As usual, I danced with Reina and then we switched and she danced with Uncle David. When we finished that dance, Aunt Rosa led me to the table and asked Reina's mother if she would like to see if I was acceptable. That was how she phrased it. Uncle David handed Reina off to her father.

Reina's mom's tentativeness disappeared and she led me to the dance floor by the hand. Her daughter and her husband were already cutting their way around the room. Reina's mom took her position and we waited for the music to get to where we could jump in. I decided - based on what I had experienced with her mother-in-law - to skip the formal step - and just dance with her like she was my partner for the evening.

We made it through several dances before she asked to sit to catch her breath. By that point, she was smiling more. She was also trying to mess with me a little. I had to shift several times to make sure I was following her cues. She grinned more, the better I did. I could see that some of Reina's orneriness came from her mother but - based on my time with her paternal grandmother - I was sure that some came from her as well.

I returned her to the table as Reina was bringing her father back. Reina claimed my hand again and Aunt Rosa smiled and patted Uncle David's thigh.

As we spun around the floor, we lost ourselves in comparing notes on how we each thought things were going up to this point. When the dance was over, I was a little caught off-guard by the applause that was focused on the two of us. I brought my partner back to the table and her father gestured at the empty seats. I pulled out the chair for Reina, waited for her to be seated, and then sat down.

"<I will allow you to court my daughter.>" he said, almost as soon as I was in my chair.

I hadn't realized Reina was holding my hand until she squeezed my fingers.

His eyes passed back and forth between us.

"<No sex - and she must be home before curfew.>"

I attempted to swallow the hippopotamus-sized lump in my throat and nodded.

There were no ultimatums; if I screwed this up, it was over.

Reina squeezed my fingers again, under the table, and I remembered that I needed to breathe.

Aunt Rosa asked me if I was ready to dance. My new girlfriend squeezed my fingers, once more, and released me. I stood, asked permission to be excused, which her parents granted, and went to entertain my aunt.

Reina and her parents were gone when I looked back over at the table an hour or so later.

~~~

"Would you eat me again?" Aunt Rosa asked me. ".. and then fuck me like you did - the other day - when I made you imagine that I was Reina?"

I gave her one orgasm with my mouth - and a second one with my cock - before filling her with my seed. Her vocal and physical responses wrenched a powerful orgasm from me, and I was out of breath by the time I had finished fountaining my spend inside of her.

She cuddled me to her amazing breasts and kissed my face. I fell asleep in her arms.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

An hour after I thought they had probably finished their midday meal, I showed up at Reina's house with a dozen roses.

She turned, asked her mom if it was okay for me to come in, received permission, and we went to the kitchen. I sat down as she looked for a vase for the flowers.

We sat across from each other, held hands on the table, and chatted, drinking a little lemonade. After I thought a sufficient amount of time had passed that we wouldn't raise undue concerns, I asked her if we could go for a car ride. I did not want to have this conversation where her mom or dad might overhear. We checked with her parents and - after receiving "the look" from her father - we were granted permission.

We would be practicing our dancing later - so I really only had about an hour before I needed to get her back home, to reassure her parents that everything was still cool, so that she didn't end up madly dashing in & out of the house from our "date" to disappear, once more, to spend more time with me at practice. That would start raising red flags. I needed to avoid doing that for as long as possible.

I drove to a quiet little spot with a view of the lake, parked, and shut off the car.

I turned to Reina and said, "I am falling in love with you and I will do whatever I can to convince you to marry me but I need to tell you something first."

"If you're gay, you're horrible at it," she laughed.

I took her hands in mine and she quieted.

"There's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to dump it on you. We can talk it through and then I'll give you time to give me your answer. I don't expect it today."

"What the fuck are you going on about?" she asked, worriedly.

"Uncle David and Aunt Rosa are trying to have a baby. They have been for three years. Uncle David hired me to take care of his wife's salsa obsession but they have also asked me to help them have a baby."

I started to tell her that she was the only person I had told, but that wasn't true.

"Uncle David doesn't even want my dad - his brother - to know."

"I see why we left the house. My dad would shit. He'd probably kill you with his bare hands."

I nodded.

"Like I said ..."

"I'm okay with it," Reina said. "It's just until she gets a baby?" she asked.

"They don't know if he's the problem or she's the problem or both. Uncle David doesn't want to go to a doctor about it. He says Aunt Rosa wants a baby super bad but he's desperate that nobody knows. I don't know if he thinks they'd find out - if they started going to appointments or something."

"Probably."

"My guess - and I have no clue - would be that - if I even manage to get her pregnant - she'll want one of each."

She was quiet but she nodded.

I waited patiently.

"What's it like?"

"What's what like?"

"Having sex with her."

"Fuck! You've seen her in practice. It's the same."

She actually laughed at me.

"Poor, Denny!" she taunted.

"Don't get me wrong. It's amazing but - well - Fuck! You know how she is. Sometimes it's nice and sometimes she just rips it from my lifeless body!"

Reina dramatically stared at my groin, and licked her lips, before looking back up into my face.

"I can't believe how much you're complaining about being fucked by a smoking hot woman - a real woman. It's like you're trying to convince me ..."

"I already told you that I knew this was a lot. I also knew I couldn't wait to tell you. This has to be decided before anything else."

"You brought me roses ..." she laughed, accusingly.

"You are gorgeous. Somebody should buy you flowers. If I'm the first one to do that, I apologize on behalf of my gender."

"Awwz," she sighed.

"I seriously like you. I think you're the one. I wouldn't ask to court you if I didn't."

"You DID survive the Spanish Inquisition."

I thought back to the look her father had given me before we left the house. It wasn't over yet. Hell, it had barely even begun.

"I love how serious you are," she said. "You scared me a little the other day, when I made you mad but I knew, then, that you were going to ask."

"You're still okay with this? The courting? You still need to decide if my relationship with my uncle and his wife is okay."

"You're sleeping with your uncle too?" she asked, laughing.

"Oh, fuck!" I sighed.

She laughed harder.

When the tears were cleared from her eyes, she said, "I told you I'm okay with it."

I looked into those deep brown eyes.

"Aunt Rosa has warned me that, when they get the baby, it will rip a chunk out of my chest."

She nodded, "I can see that. You go all-in. You're gonna see that baby as being yours but it can't be."

"I tried to tell her that it wouldn't happen - but I'm already figuring out that she's right. It's not fair to put that on my future partner."

She raised a thumb to the corner of my eye and wiped the drop of wetness that was forming there.

"You already have my answer but I realize why you keep asking. If it makes you feel better, I'll sleep on it and tell you tomorrow, in class."

"I'll be a mess until then but that's the only way this is fair to you."

"I'll tell Aunt Rosa to fuck you to death and you can just be unconscious until morning."

"It wouldn't be the first time," I lamented.

She laughed again.

"Take me home. I need to spend a little time with mom & dad. I'll see you at practice. I'll see how many times I can bump & grope you while we're dancing like your aunt does."

"I wondered if you'd caught that."

She nodded and pursed her lips.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her like it was our last day on the planet.

When I released her, she sighed, contentedly.

"Don't stay up, worrying," she ordered. "That should have been enough of an answer for you, right there. <My love.>"

I started the car to take her home, she held my hand all the way there.

I hurried around the car, opened the door, gave her my hand, and walked her to the house and up the steps.

The warden was standing in the doorway, watching. He only nodded to me once his little girl had squeezed past him and was, safely, back in the house.

I was dismissed.

~~~

At practice, it turned into a contest to see which of my partners could "accidentally" bump against my hard-on the most times as we were dancing together.

As we sat, recuperating, Aunt Rosa looked at Reina and asked, "<He told you?>"

My girlfriend nodded.

"<I will warn you, very seriously, that he is easy to love.>"

"<... and loves deeply,>" Reina finished.

"<... with his whole heart.>" my aunt said.

"<I already answered him but told him I would sleep on it tonight and give him the final word tomorrow.>"

Aunt Rosa rose, offered Reina her hand, and pulled her into a hug.

I dramatically stood there like nobody gave a shit about me and they both quirked an eyebrow at me and laughed. I followed them outside, staring at their asses in their skin-tight leggings.

"How's the view?" Reina asked, giggling.

"Fucking amazing," I sighed.

I walked her to her car, opened the door for her, gave her a quick peck on the lips, and closed the door behind her.

She dramatically stared through the window, at my hard-on, licked her lips, and then drove away.