Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably only about an hour and a half, but it felt like forever before it was our turn. When I suddenly realized it was time, my stomach dropped into my shoes. I froze. I felt like I was going to be sick. My brain was absolutely wiped clean of any ability to conceive an intelligent thought. In an instant, Reina's mother was standing in front of me. She placed the palms of her hands on my upper arms, and, in the nicest words, she told me to get my shit together and focus on what I needed to do. She kissed both of my cheeks and sent me off with her daughter and our teacher.

Obviously, my aunt had known that we needed to be able to execute this routine despite the tension, the expectation, and the excitement. She had drilled and drilled us so that I wouldn't even have to think about what I was doing - I would just need to do it. As we started our performance, my muscle-memory kicked in. Since I didn't have to worry about what my body was doing - or about where I was supposed to be and when - I could focus on playing up the mischievous devil that I was portraying.

I threw myself at Reina, enticing her. I switched to Aunt Rosa and teased her. I left her dazzled and went back to tempt Reina some more. She was still smiling giddily as I abandoned her to continue luring my aunt. Back and forth, from one to the other, I plied them with my wily temptations. Eventually, the two began realizing that I was a playboy - and untrue to them - and their doe eyes turned feral. My evil grin changed into a frown as I realized that I was losing not just one - but both of them - and my excitement turned to despair. The two of them found each other, discovered that they had something in common, and - together - turned against me. They left me and went off together and I collapsed into a puddle of despair as they danced circles around me. In the end, they kissed each other's cheeks and abandoned me in the middle of the floor - lying flat on my back - destroyed.

The place went crazy. The announcer called my dance partners back to the floor. They took their bow, each grabbed one of my ankles, and they dragged me (still lifeless) from the dance floor - eliciting lots of laughs. My clothes would need cleaned but it was worth it.

After getting hugs from Aunt Rosa and Reina, Uncle David shook my hand. Reina's dad stepped up, extended his hand to me, and I shook it. He headed, next, to congratulate my aunt and his daughter. Behind him, Mrs. Morales approached me. I thanked her for helping me with my nerves and she waved my thanks away before taking my face in her hands, kissing both of my cheeks, and following her husband.

A few minutes later, the announcer called three teams to the floor. We were one of the three, and held hands as we joined the other two pairs. They gave away the trophy for third place and we were still waiting. They announced the other couple as the second place winners and Aunt Rosa turned and hugged Reina and me hard. I was a giggly mess of emotions.

We accepted our trophy, took some pictures, and then rejoined our families. Reina gave me a hug, a quick peck on the lips, and then she hugged Aunt Rosa once more - before leaving with her parents.

When we got home, Uncle David pulled his wife aside and sent me on ahead to my room.

When she got downstairs, I was just climbing into the shower. She stripped off and joined me. We made out for a bit and caressed each other under the hot spray.

Once we got dried off, Aunt Rosa lay down on my bed. She told me that she wanted me to fuck the shit out of her. I gave her an evil grin and crawled between her knees. I took her amazing ass in my hands and adored her womanhood with my lips, mouth, and tongue.

When she was moaning and writhing, I put my mouth over the top of her slit, sucking her mons and clitoris hard. I tongued her nub as I sucked. She went off like a bomb. I wiped my face clean, teased her navel, her tummy, her chest, her breasts, her collarbone, and her neck.

As I moved my mouth to the various parts of her face, she reached down, lined us up, and I speared into her depths. As I plowed her furrow, I adored her neck, chin, jaws, cheeks, mouth, nose, eyes, and forehead - every part of her countenance. She reciprocated enthusiastically and I continued to fuck her steadily. When her next climax arrived, I sucked the front of her neck as her body trembled from my stimulation assault.

I rolled her on top of me and feasted on her breasts before grabbing her hips and slamming my cock up, into her, over and over, as fast as I could. She was cooing and keening but I couldn't get the edge I needed to finish.

I told her to stay put and rolled out from under her. I knee-walked in behind her and she lay her face on the mattress and offered her raised ass to me. I stuffed my aching prick into her slippery sex and moaned as her muscles began to work over my length. I grabbed her hips and started slamming into her, groaning and growling. I fucked her like an animal until she used her talented cunt to call for my seed. The air escaped from my lungs as my jizz shot from my body in great globs - launching itself at her womb.

When I had finished, she rolled over and ordered me to shove my prick back into her. When I complied, she pulled the blankets over, kissed me, and closed her eyes. When I asked her what she was doing, she informed me that Uncle David had told her to spend the night in my bed.

She giggled madly as I kissed her all over her gorgeous face and then I began fucking her once more. After she came again, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, ordered me to sleep, and pulled my head to her chest, holding me tightly.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

Waking up with my cock still buried in my amazing aunt was like Christmas morning. I kissed her face all over again - starting and ending with those perfect lips. A tear slipped from her right eye and I kissed it away as well. She sighed and hugged me to her chest. I spoiled that moment by reaching between us to grope her breast. She bit my lip and didn't release the bite until she'd pinched the shit out of my nipples.

Then the world's most beautiful woman got up, walked (naked) to the stairs, and went to fix breakfast for her husband and me. I took a quick shower.

Uncle David gave me a hug when I stepped into the kitchen. We ate, got into the car, and headed to the lot. I sold two more cars and danced with Marjorie for a few minutes.

Reina met us at the club. She and I danced while Uncle David performed his obligation for his wife. After that, he offered my girlfriend his hand and I went to his wife's arms. I kissed her cheek, she laid her cheek to mine, and we flowed around the floor. I wasn't even tired when we finished, a couple hours later.

Aunt Rosa spent the night in my bed, once again, but warned me that she would be returning to my uncle's bed the following night. She said that - if she didn't get pregnant this time - we might do it again this way the next month.

As I fucked my incestuous prick into my aunt, I told her how lucky I was that she and my uncle had allowed me to be a part of this. I told her that she was an amazing person and that I was hoping this would be the night - not because I never wanted to stick my dick into her again - but because I thought she was the most deserving person on the planet.

Her body tumbled into climax as the tears streamed down her cheeks. I told her to take my seed from me and she wrenched her vaginal muscles up and down my cock. My balls began spewing my offering into her. I kissed her cheeks and mouth as my sperm fountained inside of her. I pulled the covers over and we fell asleep.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

I ran farther, and showered longer, and still ended up at Reina's house before I was supposed to be there. I only drove past the house twice before she waved me in. She informed me that I should arrive for lunch the next week.

We sat in the porch swing and Reina draped my arm across her shoulders as before. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then we chatted - mostly about the dance competition and how we were glad that it was finally over.

As I got ready to leave, Mrs. Morales made the lunch invitation official and congratulated me on my part in the dance contest.

At the studio, Aunt Rosa was back to trying to improve Reina's and my dancing skills. As always, she had plenty of things for us to work on when we finally sat on the practice-room floor to suck down a bottle of water.

In my bed, Aunt Rosa was in charge, once more, and she took my seed, kissed me, cleaned my cock, and stalked away to fuck her husband.

~~~ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday ~~~

During Spanish class, on Monday, Reina and I held hands and chatted. I gave her a peck on the lips and then stared at her ass hungrily as she walked away, grinning broadly when she turned to check to see whether or not I was...

The routine was back - classes, car sales, coaching, cum on demand, and collapse into sleep.

~~~ Friday ~~~

Once again, Reina joined us for dinner. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and we headed for our table. Aunt Rosa seemed fidgety. When I glanced at my girlfriend, she just shrugged. At least I wasn't losing my mind.

We ate and headed for the storage room to change into our dancing clothes. This time, Uncle David came with us. He was the last one to enter the small room and closed the door behind him. Aunt Rosa took his hand in hers and the two of them turned to look at us. I felt Reina slip her hand into mine. I squeezed her fingers.

Aunt Rosa said, "I took a pregnancy test this afternoon. Obviously, we won't be telling anybody else anytime soon - but we wanted you two to know that it came out positive."

A squeal that sounded like an air-raid siren came from my girlfriend's mouth and Aunt Rosa covered her lips almost as soon as the noise started. She held her hand there and glared at Reina until she nodded. When my uncle's wife pulled her hand away, my little cutie gasped, "Sorry!" Aunt Rosa giggled. The room turned into a flurry of hugs and cheek kisses. No. I did not kiss my uncle's cheeks.

After a few minutes, Uncle David nudged my girlfriend, and stage-whispered, "Looks like you're gonna have to start putting out, little girl." He smirked at her. She mock punched him in the arm and scowled at him. He laughed and headed out of the door to go pay the check.

The three of us got changed into our dancing outfits. As we walked out of the restaurant, I accepted the now-standard flirtatious advances from the wait-staff. Then we headed to the club. We danced the night away, I kissed my girlfriend, and then we went our separate ways.

Aunt Rosa laid me on the bed and fucked me softly until I came deep inside of her. She never climaxed. She kissed me hard, cleaned my cock, and went to my uncle's bed.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

I sold a car, danced with Marjorie, switched my clothes, and Aunt Rosa picked us up. Reina met us at the club and we danced the night away - first with each other - and then with my aunt and uncle. After that, Reina took partners as they came along.

Aunt Rosa let us have one more dance before Reina got ready to go, I twirled her and dipped her and whispered naughty, adoring things to her. I considered my mission complete when I got her to blush and miss a step. I was double-impressed with myself when I heard a bark of laughter from my aunt. Reina blushed even harder at that and I brought her to a stand-still, cupped her face in my hands, kissed her softly, and led her through the other couples - back to Uncle David and Aunt Rosa's table.

We grabbed a drink of water. My girlfriend accepted some friendly ribbing from my relatives and then I got a hug and a kiss before she took off.

At the house, Aunt Rosa had me lay on the mattress. She moved to the foot of the bed, looked hungrily at my cock, and then - like a panther sliding through the savannah grass - she stalked my penis and took it straight down her throat. She sucked and swallowed around my cock and fucked me with her eyes. My climax exploded from my body and launched down her esophagus - straight into her stomach. I was panting for air. It had been a while since I had cum that hard.

She licked her lips, came around to give me a kiss, tucked me in, and sauntered towards my steps.

"I never even stood a chance," I called after her.

She laughed. Everything about her destroyed me - her body, her caring nature, her drive, her humor, her voice, her laugh, her sounds during intimacy...

~~~ Sunday ~~~

I was early for lunch at Reina's house. Her dad pointed me at one of the wicker chairs and left me sitting alone. I listened to Reina and her mother as they worked to finish the last of the meal. I looked up, caught her dad watching me, and he stepped back from the door. I smothered a smile when Reina chided him for being rude and her mother told him to join me or leave me be. He didn't return to the door.

Her father scowled but Reina coached me through the meal. Telling me what was expected. I tried not to embarrass her. After the meal, she instructed me to help her do the dishes. Once those were done - and passed her mother's discerning appraisal - we were allowed to go to the porch.

Reina led me to the swing, draped my arm around her, and told me that I was doing okay. She encouraged me to just keep doing what I was doing and that - eventually - her father would give in.

When it was time to go, I got a light hug and a quick peck on the lips.

Back at Uncle David's, Aunt Rosa informed me that I had the night off. She assured me that I wasn't in trouble. She told me that she just wanted to give Reina some individual instruction. When I stood there, flummoxed, she told me to sit with my uncle and watch football.

No sooner had she left for the dance studio than Uncle David paused the football replays. I looked at him.

"My wife - and your lover - is worried about you," he said.

"I'll be fine," I replied.

"Eventually, yes," he said. "I agree. She doesn't want to leave you wallowing in self-pity or anything else though."

I nodded.

"She also wants to make sure that your girlfriend has a very clear picture of what she's put you through in the bedroom. You and Reina have probably talked some, but Aunt Rosa doesn't want there to be any surprises on your wedding night."

I quirked an eyebrow at him but said nothing.

"Just let her do her thing. Now. I will tell you that she's nervous as fuck about this pregnancy so just keep being careful, right?"

I nodded to him.

"You've done well by me and my lady. I can't tell anybody in the family that - but - when it's time - I'll go with you and help you find a place of your own. Hell, Rosa will undoubtedly come too. As much as she's worried about ripping a piece out of you, she's gonna hurt a little when you're not here too. It absolutely destroys me that we're going through this shit but - like I said - I'll do right by you. I consider you more of a family to me than my own brother - and he and I were pretty thick when we were kids."

"You and Rosa mean a lot to me," I told him.

He nodded and said, "She's told me what you said. That's part of what worries her. I gotta tell you I'm worried as fuck about her keepin' this baby."

"Then we'll just..."

"I know you would... you will... but - I mean - you probably know - this ain't all that easy for me to take - and I'm ready to have her just be mine again."

I nodded.

"I mean it. I thank my lucky, fucking stars every time I watch her twirling your ass around the dance floor instead of mine. You've helped me beyond what I can repay."

"You don't have to repay...."

"But I do. I gotta at least try. Hell, Marjorie's almost as in love with you as my wife is. Ray's selling twice as many cars as he used to. You're a fucking four-leafed clover, boy."

I hung my head and shook it, staring at the floor.

"She's gonna want a second kid," he warned me.

I nodded.

"We'll play it by ear but I don't know if I can survive two kids in diapers at the same time - so we'll try to space them out. I'm just prayin' to the Good Lord that this one happens so I can start praying for the second one."

"We could freeze the sperm and do the turkey-baster thing," I offered.

"I've thought about it - trust me I have - and that was well before I got the wild-ass idea to invite you between my woman's thighs."

I stared at the floor - worried about what his eyes would tell me, if I looked into his face.

"I don't like those doctors and she deserves to have a baby as close to normal as she can. If I can't do it and you can. Well, by God, like I said, you've done right by me."

"I'm sorry, Uncle..."

"Knock that shit off. I may have a beer or two more in me than I should have to have this conversation with you - but I wanted you to know. I'm dead grateful."

I snort-laughed - thinking about how grateful I was to be able to plug my peter into his beautiful wife.

"Alright, then," he said. "Enough of that. I meant what I said about house-shopping."

I nodded.

He unpaused the replays.

We spent the rest of the time playing armchair-quarterbacks. He brought me a beer back when he went to take a piss and grab a couple more brews. The beer was okay. It was my first. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did just sitting with my uncle.

When Aunt Rosa finally came home, she straddled my uncle's lap, kissed the fuck out of him, stood up, and held her hand out to me. She led me downstairs to my living space.

She undressed me and pulled my face between her sweaty breasts. I licked the salty residue from her body. She moaned hungrily, removed her clothes, and stood naked as I licked and kissed my way across her body - all the way around - from top to bottom. When I licked and nibbled her taut butt - daring to spread her ass-cheeks - teasing that I was going to slide my tongue there as well - she giggled and shoved me onto the bed.

She climbed on top of me and absolutely destroyed me with her pussy. It wasn't fast this time - but I still had no ability to withstand her. She edged me for at least ten minutes - dragging me to the edge of the cliff and then leaving me hanging there. As soon as I recovered, she did it again.

Just as I filled my lungs to cuss her out for the torture that she was putting me through, she let me cum. I wasn't ready - thinking she was just teasing again - and the air exploded from my chest as I moaned in simultaneous misery and ecstasy.

She laughed, climbed off, sucked me clean, tucked me in, kissed me hard, and strutted away.

~~~ Monday ~~~

Reina wouldn't tell me everything that she and Aunt Rosa had talked about. She said they spent about half of their time talking and the other half dancing. She pulled my face to hers, told me to stop worrying, and kissed the life out of me. I pulled her onto my lap and she giggled that, now, I was the one who was moving us into dangerous territory. I growled at her but set her back in her previous spot. She held my hand and we talked until the bell rang.

I moped around the office and Marjorie made me dance with her - then she swatted me on the ass and told me to get out on the lot and sell some cars. I only sold one but I did feel better.

At dance practice, Aunt Rosa was back to working Reina and I into puddles of goo.

~~~ Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday ~~~

Practice all week, dinner on Friday, dancing afterwards, and then the club on Saturday - everything felt like work. Work, work, and more work.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

Reina's dad sat with me on the porch as we waited for lunch to finish being prepared. He didn't say anything so I didn't either. He didn't quite glare at me. I spent a lot of time staring at my hands, my feet, and the passing cars.