Auntie's New Tenant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who cares, sissy?" Kat purred as she kissed her sister's sexy mouth. "This is the hottest thing we've ever done and if he can hold out this long, just think how long he can fuck us! I've never seen you look so sexy and just think, we can screw him, like,whenever we want!"

Cassie nodded and Daniel decided that now might not be the best time to remind the girls that three other women also had a claim on his cock. How many men his age had their own harem of hot, kinky, bi-sexual women that were up for anything? Not only that, but his feelings for all of them went beyond mere lust. He cared for all of them and was fairly sure that his feelings for his twin cousins would develop over time. "You two little honeys want to mix things up?" He questioned. Both girls nodded eagerly.

Downstairs, in a black satin corset embroidered with red flowers and matching stockings, Denise was on top of her aunt's newest vibrating dildo. It filled her up very nicely and her aunt's hands on her tits felt marvelous, as did Deborah's mouth nuzzling her neck. Despite all of that, Denise still felt jealous and she wasn't quite sure why. Was she jealous of her cousins for having her brother all to themselves - or was she jealous of her brother for getting to fuck the suntanned blondes before anyone else?

"You want us to mix it up, sure, we're up for that," Cassie smiled as she and her sister teasingly undressed in front of Daniel. With each piece of clothing removed, kisses and caresses were exchanged. Knowing what men - and women - liked, the sisters both kept on their high heels. "But, like, we didn't make you cum - how do we decide who gets to fuck you first?"

"Around here, we play things by ear," Daniel told them. He still thought it wouldn't be prudent yet to reveal all of his tricks. "Which one of you is the oldest?"

"Me, by about 4 minutes," Kat smiled. Daniel stretched out on his back with his cock jutting up like a flagpole. He pointed to his cock and indicated she should get on top, facing the front of the bed. Cassie caught on before he even had a chance to make his suggestion, she straddled his face and lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth. Daniel noted one way to tell the sisters apart. Cassie was totally shaved while her twin sported a small landing strip above her pussy. Kat began to ride him and he concentrated on making her sister cum with his mouth. He also enjoyed the view of the two busty blondes playing with each other and making out. He found himself wondering if like people attracted each other, because both sides of his family seemed to have enormous sex drives.

"Oh Cass, what a motherfuckinggreat cock he's got," Kat groaned, echoing Deborah's favorite expression. He wondered what his girlfriend would have in mind for the twins, knowing her penchant for kinky. As the lithe young blonde rode his cock, her sibling made good use of his tongue as it slid along the groove of her cunt. "I bet when he finally does cum, it will be a gusher!"

"He's almost as good at eating pussy as you and ..." Cassie didn't finish, although Daniel had a few ideas. "You're going to share that cum with me, you hear me, bitch?"

"Of course baby, of course," Kat placated her sister. "Don't we always share?"

Daniel sensed that this was just playful sibling banter and he continued to move his body so that his cock thrust deep inside of Kat. This threeway with the twins was the closest he had come to losing control in a long while. He was sure it was just the newness of the situation, although he had to admit, they were both dynamite bed partners. With Katrina's tutelage, they would be unstoppable.

"If we can get sex like this, I won't have any problem following Aunt Kat's guidelines," Cassie grunted as her body contorted with bliss. "Hey - there's two kitties in the house now," she punned. Kat stuck out her tongue at her sister's horrible joke.

"Actually, more like 5pussies," Daniel joked, topping Cassie's terrible quip. Had the twins not been engrossed in fucking the hell out of him, he likely would have been whomped with a pillow. The talented young man soon made them both reach orgasm. The sisters were astonished that he had yet to cum.

Switching around, now it was Cassie get fucked and not like a "Kat", but doggy style. It gave her the chance to do her next-to-most favorite thing of all, lick her sister's sweet pussy. Since their mutual discovery of the pleasures of sisterly incest, there hadn't been many days they hadn't bedded down together. Finding a guy that could handle that had been near-impossible. Kat just supposed they hadn't been looking in the right places - like, with family!

"Is there anything the two of you haven't done yet?" Daniel asked as he continued thrusting in and out of Cassie's vise-like pussy.

"Oh yeah, lotsa stuff!" Kat moaned. "Some of the people we did it with back home were okay, I guess, but not too kinky! You'd think with California's rep, we'd have done loads more, but nuh-uh! We'll just have to make up for lost time with all of you," she grinned.

That's about when the bedroom door burst open and the other three women entered the bedroom. "I like your attitude, my darling girls," Katrina said as she held a riding crop in one hand and a double dildo in the other. "There's no time like the present, so move over and make room for auntie and her horny entourage!"

12