Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt our bodies spasm together, my cock pumping gush after gush into her pussy while hers clamped around me and gushed her own juices out towards me.

I lay there panting, looking at Amanda as she sat on the edge of the bed, one of my hands between her legs, pushed all the way to the crotch of her definitely soaked panties, and the other pushed into the top of her dress, two buttons popped off or torn off to give my hand access. I looked down at myself, one of her hands pulling on the hospital gown, pulling it aside to leave me almost naked, the other wrapped around my cock, my softening dick oozing cum, long strings of it across my stomach and chest. I looked up to her eyes, seeming to just now be starting to focus, her eyes going to my cock in her hand first and then, as she jerked her hands back as if burned, my hand was between her legs.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked breathlessly. "What did you....we....do?"

"I tried to warn you," I gasped. "I'm sorry."

"Warn me?" she asked, confusion and maybe even a little fear on her features.

"About touching me right now."

"What? I don't understand."

"Something happened to me. Something while I was in the coma. When people touch me, they see, we see their sexual fantasies...together."

"So, what I just saw?" my daughter asked, a look of shock on her face.

"A sexual desire or fantasy. Maybe a wish?"

"But..."

"Yeah. I know," I said, pulling my hands back from where they were still holding Amanda.

"So what I saw, what I felt... I mean. I...We... you and I...."

"Uh huh. In just a few seconds we had that. You and I both orgasmed together."

"But I felt like I could feel you. You were real. I could feel your cock sliding in and out of me as if we were really there, doing it!" she said in a loud whisper, looking around to see who might hear.

"Uh huh. And I felt your orgasm every bit as much as mine. I felt your climax build and wash over both of us," I said quietly. "Trust me, it's as unnerving for me as for you. They've been doing all kinds of brain wave thingies trying to figure out what it is, and why it is. All I know is that it's intense."

"And this happens..."

"With anyone that touches me."

"Even men?"

I nodded. "Yeah. they did one test, and I watched a guy live out his fantasy with three female co-workers in just a few seconds."

"And the nurses..."

"Yeah. Them too. In some ways I've become kind of popular."

"Oh my God," my daughter said, looking down at me. "And this is going to go away?"

"God, I hope."

"I'd think you were in heaven," Amanda said. "All those sexy images."

"I get them even if they aren't my cup of tea. Lesbian, bondage, you name it. I can tell you which nurses have fantasies about which doctors, or neighbors or well...you get the idea."

"So, any time you're touched? Even by accident?"

I nodded. "It's muted a little right after I get off. But so many of the women that have it happen to them want to jump my bones right after. There seems to be a pretty strong physical desire coupled with it."

"I guess that explains it."

"Explains what?" I asked, looking at Amanda curiously.

She leaned towards me, careful not to touch me. "I want to take off all my clothes and sit on your dick," she whispered.

I whispered back, "And I want to watch you take them off and do it just as badly!"

"Geeze mom!" my daughter said with a scowl. "Really? You wanna fuck my dad?"

"Well, it's been a lot of years since that part was used and it felt so real. Yeah. I want to feel it again," she said with a smile. "Besides, your dad isn't a bad looking guy. I didn't mind dancing with him at all at the wedding."

"MOM!"

"What?"

"Really? My dad?"

"It's okay Amanda. She's just embarrassed about what went through her mind when she kissed my cheek."

"Ohhhh? Do tell?"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" my daughter snapped at me.

"I won't. But you need to realize that those are coming from YOU, not me. Even that one last time."

"Well. It looks like you have some company!" a little blonde haired nurse said as she pushed a wheelchair into the room.

"I do. This is my daughter and her mother-in-law," I said. "This is Chrissy. She's my nurse today."

"I am. And he's been such a bad boy today that I'm going to have to steal him away for a while," she said with a grin.

"Did you...You know?" my daughter asked.

I saw Chrissy blush brightly.

"She had to go change her panties after she checked my vitals early this morning," I said. "I wasn't awake to warn her until it was too late."

"I heard that there was this guy that made you come in seconds, just by touching you?" she whispered. "But I didn't believe it until I touched his hand. Oh my God did I come hard. Which is why..." she said, holding up her hands with gloves on them.

"Smart move," I chuckled. "So where are we off too?"

"To get rid of that cast!" she said brightly. "I bet you're more than looking forward to that!"

"I'm looking forward to a shower! Someone told me I haven't had anything but a sponge bath in eleven weeks now."

"Well. I don't know that I'll be able to let you, but we can see if the doctor changes your orders once the cast comes off," she said as she started putting the rail down on the bed to help me out. I slid off the bed, my gown pulling aside to expose most of my body. "Well. maybe we'll have to try harder. It looks like someone's been having fun while I was gone."

I chuckled and nodded towards Amanda. Chrissy looked up at her and grinned. "Well, that must have been interesting. At least if I don't have time, maybe she will since you two know what each other looks like naked now. I mean it's not exactly in the rules, but if I get you in there and she happens to help you, I can't stop that."

"Oh dear," Amanda said softly.

"Well, we can talk about that after. For now, let's go get you cut open. You're welcome to wait. It'll be about half an hour," she said, looking over at Amanda and my daughter.

Chrissy settled a blanket over my lap to cover me and then wheeled me out.

The trip down to orthopedics wasn't long, but the wait was annoyingly so. I sat getting cold in the waiting room for almost fifteen minutes before a heavy set, rather stern looking nurse came out to collect me. "Can you get on the table yourself?" she asked curtly, stopping the chair by an exam table you might find in any doctor's office.

"I suppose I can," I said, pushing myself up from the chair, balancing myself on one foot. I twisted around, trying to swivel around on my one good foot, nurse grumpy holding my arm to help balance me. I did okay until she let go with one hand to push the chair back just as I twisted, intending to sit my butt on the edge of the table. She was there quickly, reaching for me as the chair went rolling across the room, both hands gripping my upper arms and my body leaning towards hers.

The noise was almost deafening, between the loud music, the cheering of all the girls and the clapping in time with that music. As seconds ticked by, I realized I was part of that deafening chorus. My hands clapped to the music and each time the male stripper stopped at another of the ladies in the room, who pulled her top down for him, I cheered with the rest. A blonde haired woman grabbed the big black dick that was flopping in front of her face and wrapped her hand around it, moments later leaning her face towards it and wrapping her lips around the head. On and off his cock she pumped her face, sucking his long fat cock until it was hard again. He pulled away to the cheering of the rest of the girls and moved around the room again, carefully avoiding me, but at the same time, watching me, watching my reactions as he came close to me. He let a number of young women suck and stroke his cock, each time coaxing them to flash him their tits or even in a couple cases, their pussy, or more.

A couple young ladies not only flashed him their pussies, but allowed him, no encouraged him, to rub his dick between their legs, grinding their bodies together. Shelly took her dress completely off her annoyingly petite body and was rubbing up and down his sweaty body before he pulled his dick from between her legs to move on to another girl. Around the room he worked, stopping at Donna, sitting only two women down from me, and coaxed her to pull her shirt up, quickly rubbing his long dick around her nipples before she grabbed it and drew it to her mouth. I cheered and clapped, but inwardly felt jealous. Yeah, I'd definitely had too much to drink, but right then I didn't care. I wanted his cock in my mouth, it was, after all, my party.

He pumped his hips and worked his cock in and out of her mouth for almost two minutes before pulling out, dancing back to the middle of the room and then bouncing his dick at all of us in the circle, shouted out over the music for them to point out the bride. Fingers pointed to me from all around the circle as he turned to face me, as if he didn't know that I was the bride with the tiny fake tiara on my head and the white feather boa. "Does she wanna get fucked?" he shouted, to which all the girls cheered.

He danced his way over to me, his cock longer than I'd ever seen before, well in person anyway. He jerked and bounced himself so his cock bounced up and down in front of me, offering me his cock as he moved closer inch by inch. I hesitated. I didn't want to hesitate, but I did. I wanted it. God, I wanted it in my mouth, I wanted it between my tits. I wanted it in my pussy. I reached out and grabbed it, wrapping both hands around it and pulling it toward my mouth.

He climbed onto the sofa to push his pelvis in my face, letting me stroke and suck his cock greedily. I could taste his precum as he became more excited, almost as excited as my pussy already was. I could feel the dampness in my panties and the tingles racing through my body. He stepped back, reaching for my hands and pulling them from his cock. "NO!" I almost shouted as he pulled his cock from me, but instead he pulled my hands, pulling me off the sofa. I stood up and followed him to the middle of the room where there was a big, cushioned hassock. He stopped me in front of it and looked at me questioningly. I knew what he was asking. I knew what he wanted me to do. In moments I was pulling the top of my dress down, exposing the big heavy bra that contained my 44F tits. I reached behind me and unfastened the clips, letting the bra snap around me and then fall to the floor, freeing my big tits. I didn't care who was looking. I wanted that cock between my tits.

I knelt down on the floor in front of him and reached for his cock. He stepped towards me and I pressed his long dick between my tits, using my hands to press them around it. He started to hump his hips up and down, driving that long cock up between my breasts. His skin stroked the soft smooth skin of my boobs, caressing them. I could feel the motion of his body sliding against my nipples, making them tingle, making them want more. I tilted my head down and let him push his cockhead into my mouth with each stroke, my saliva lubricating him again as he pushed up and down the soft confines, his body rubbing my sensitive nipples, sending little tingles through my body, especially down to my God so wet pussy. I could feel how wet my panties were as I released his cock from between my tits and stood up.

It only took a moment to push my dress down over my hips, letting it pool around my high heels. I didn't care who saw my pussy as I pushed my panties down, forcing them down over my thighs. He reached a hand out to balance me, his touch burning hot on my arm as he supported me while I clumsily worked my panties over my shoes. I was briefly worried that he might think I'm too fat, not good enough looking. But that thought evaporated as he knelt in front of me and sucked one of my hard nipples into his mouth, his fingers sliding up my thigh and between my legs. I could feel his fingers spread me, one finger slipping between my lips as he rubbed it back and forth. Little shocks of excitement raced through my body as he teased my clit with his finger, his sucking and nibbling of my nipple seeming to have a direct connection to my pussy.

I don't know how long I stood there, moaning loud enough I could even hear myself over the music. I opened my eyes when he pushed me gently back, laying me across the padded hassock. He lifted my legs and knelt down between them as I held them up and apart for him. He looked down at me, grinning slightly as he rubbed his dick head between my sopping wet lips. I could feel the heat of his cock as it touched my labia, his mushroom head sliding up and down my lips. I felt him press it between my lips, and then the pressure builds for a moment before it slid easily into my vagina. I could feel it stretch me as he pushed into me, sliding deep into me. The sound of the girls cheering was nearly blocked from my mind as he started to stroke in and out of me, his head banging into my cervix with each stroke. Little jolts of excitement like little shocks radiated out from my pussy as he pressed his thumb against my clit, determined to make me climax around his long fat dick.

I lifted my hands to my own tits, grabbing my nipples and pulling and twisting them, sending more sparks through my body. I could feel my own hips moving, unable to stop them as he stroked in and out of me. My hips rocked of their own accord as he plunged in and out. I could feel it building, an urgency, a desire, a need! I felt my body shudder and then my stomach spasm as my body convulsed around his cock. I could hear the cheering grow louder as my body spasmed over and over.

Then I felt it, his big cock pumping cum into me. I could feel his heat, and the power of his ejaculations into me, filling my pussy as he held himself deep in me for a few moments. Only one or two shots surged into me before he pulled out, leaving me suddenly empty. I could feel his cum landing on my stomach and shaved mound as he coaxed it from his cock. Then back in again, filling me again, pushing deep into me as my own climax started to slowly fade. I rubbed my hands in his cum on my stomach, spreading it around and rubbing it into not only there but my tits as well. I could hear cheering and clapping as my mind slowly returned to reality. Eddie would never be able to know.

I sat on the table panting, the nurse leaning against me, holding onto me as her body continued to tremble slightly. One arm was around me, holding me to her, pressing her body tightly to mine, while her other hand had found my dick under the gown. I felt her hand pull from my dick. I couldn't see down her body the way she was holding me, but I could feel motion; I could feel her legs moving as she held me, panting. I felt her push me further back on the table and then one leg lift, moving across me. She pressed her hips towards me as she grasped my cock again. I felt my head bump and rub around her hairless mound and then the hot wetness of her pussy. She groaned loudly as she pressed me to her vaginal entrance and then arched her back, pushing herself down my shaft. With one leg on the table across my lap, and the other on the floor, she started to rock her hips, pushing herself on and off my engorged cock. I could feel her hot wet depths caress my shaft as she worked herself on and off of me. On and off me she rocked, her moans growing as her orgasm pushed ever higher. I was going to come too, in only moments.

"JESUS CHRISTEN!" I heard a young female voice cry out in surprise behind nurse grumpy.

She seemed to startle, shaking her head and then suddenly pulling back from me. She pulled herself off my cock with an audible wet slurp. She looked down at herself, her scrub pants and panties around one ankle, the rest of her naked from the waist down. "OH SHIT! What am I doing!?" miss grumpy cried in surprise.

"Jesus Christen!" the young woman said again as she pushed the door closed. "With a patient?"

"I didn't....I wasn't...God! What was I doing?" Christen asked, clearly confused as the young woman stepped around into view. I recognized the face, but not from here, but from the party that I had just attended as Christen. She was one of the young ladies at the party, the one that pulled her dress all the way off and ground herself against him, no doubt hoping he'd do more than fuck her mouth with his long dick.

"Jesus Christen," the petite brunette said yet again, apparently unable to find other words to express her dismay. She stepped past Christen and reached out to pull us apart, Christen's arm still around me, her hand resting inside the back of my gown.

She stood in front of the table; the room practically dark. Only a small lamp on the desk across the room lit the space at all. She pulled her scrubs off and dropped them on the table, looking at her watch nervously. It was almost time. She looked down at her nude body and stroked her fingers across her nipples, sending little tingles through her body. She stood, teasing her nipples, making her pussy even wetter with anticipation. It had taken her a long time to build up enough courage to do this. She knew she wanted it, but it was still hard. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach as she picked up the note and read the few lines directing her to do this. Her heart pounded as she stood looking at the exam bed, the same bed she had so many patients lay on as she worked on their casts. Like all exam beds it had the requisite attachments for pelvic exams, though in this clinic they were fitted with adjustable supports to rest legs and arms upon. She pulled the arms out and up, setting them apart as far as they would go. She crawled onto the table and lay on her back, scooting her butt to the very edge of the table before lifting her legs and resting her legs on the supports. She took a deep breath, her heart pounding hard in her chest. If anyone would happen to come in... if anyone saw her like this... She took a deep breath and then followed the final instruction. She placed the black eye cover over her eyes and secured it around her head. Now all that was left was to wait.

She waited, nervously, her stomach rolling and churning in both anticipation and fear. Finally, it beeped. She moved her right hand to her watch and pressed the button, turning off the alarm. It was time. She'd done all that was asked of her. Now it was time to see if he would come. If he would accept her offering. Her offering of herself.

She heard the door open and close, and resisted the temptation to look, to lift the eye cover and peek. She still had no idea who it was. She wanted badly to know, but it wasn't allowed yet. He had made that perfectly clear. If she wanted what he had to offer, it had to be on his terms. She had to offer herself to him willingly. She had to be ready to provide pleasure for him when HE wanted it. In exchange, he would pleasure her in ways that she had yet to feel. She knew it would be worth it. She had said it was more pleasure than she could remember feeling, but to get there, to reach that point she had to prove herself. She had to prove to HIM that she was worthy of it, that her body was his to enjoy. Only then, only after she had proven that her body could satisfy his needs, would he include her, draw her into his circle, fill her desires as he filled his own.

It was almost a shock when she felt it. There was no preamble, but she had expected that. There was no foreplay, she had been instructed to provide that for herself. She was expected to be wet and ready, and she was. She could practically feel her pussy leaking and dripping with anticipation, anticipation that would now be fulfilled. She felt his cock spread her vaginal opening, stretching her, as he pressed himself against her. She moaned at the sensation of fullness as his head pushed into her just beyond her opening. She had no idea how big or long he was, but she knew it was enough to satisfy more than one woman. She wanted to be one of those women. She felt him start to push deeper, working his fat shaft into her until his head bumped the end of her vagina, bumping against her cervix.

123456...8