Bailey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you call and ask if you can stay out a bit longer?"

In truth, I didn't see any reason why my dad would be against such an idea...and I really wasn't in any hurry to get home. Bailey's mother was working late that night, so she suggested that we order a pizza to go along with our little "adult game."

Finally, I caved and called my dad.

"He said it's cool," I said, as I hung up the phone and turned to look back at Bailey, who was already sipping at the vodka.

"Perfect! Sit down, sit down...let's get started!"

I sat down and we took a few shots together, before getting started on the game. I was up first, and when asked truth or dare, Bailey picked dare. I couldn't think of anything right off the bat to say but, after a few seconds, I came up with an idea.

"I dare you to send Brittany a picture of your dick."

"Oh my god, are you kidding me?"

"What, you guys had fun last night, right? I'm sure she won't mind!"

"Yeah, I'm sure she wouldn't mind," Bailey laughed.

"I'm gonna have to pass on that one."

I smiled and pointed towards the bottle of vodka, and Bailey rolled her eyes, picking it up and taking a big swig. She set the bottle back down and now it was her turn. I picked truth, and Bailey thought about it for a few moments, before smiling.

"Is it true that...you've never sucked a dick before?"

"Isn't that obvious," I asked, with a sigh. "I told you earlier, I've never been with a guy, so you should already know-"

"I know, I know," Bailey giggled.

"Just humor me!"

I sighed again, rolling my eyes. "I've never sucked dick before...now...truth or dare?"

Bailey shrugged, leaning back on her elbows.

"Truth."

"Okay then," I said, thinking about it. "Is it true that...you really like boys better than girls?"

"Absolutely," she nodded.

"I especially like when a boy has a better butt than most girls...god, I just love breaking in a nice bubble butt."

"So, you're the dominant one in bed?"

"Definitely! I'm telling you, Ryan, there's nothing better than bending a guy over and ramming my cock right up his ass!"

I chuckled, taking a swig of the vodka. "I wouldn't know," I said.

"Truth or dare?" Bailey asked.

We went back and forth like that for a few minutes, asking some pretty cheesy questions and sticking to the more light-hearted dares when necessary.

Gradually, we both started to feel the effects of the vodka setting in and as it did, I began to feel a bit braver. Bailey picked dare, and I leaned forward some.

"I dare you, to...take off your shirt..."

Bailey blushed. "Seriously?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "Unless you want another shot?"

Bailey shrugged, and pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side and leaning back on her hands again. My eyes traveled up and down over her toned belly, and over those small but firm breasts, nipples nice and hard. I bit my lip, crossing my legs and trying to hide the growing bulge in the front of my pants.

"Now," Bailey said. "Truth or dare?"

"Um...d-dare," I said, trying to calm myself down.

"Okay then...I dare you to take off your shirt to."

Sure, I thought; might as well.

I removed my shirt, and then Bailey picked dare again. I was still feeling pretty confident on this, so I pressed things a bit further. "I dare you to take off your pants..."

Bailey blushed at that one, hesitating and for a moment, I really expected her to take a swig of the vodka...but, she didn't.

Instead, Bailey stood up and hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband of the shorts she was wearing, and slowly pulled them down. My eyes stayed focused on her, as I was a bit surprised to see her actually going through with this. She pulled them down nice and slowly until they were at her ankles and then stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. Now in just her pink lacey panties, I could see the bulge and I swallowed hard, sweat forming on my forehead.

"Happy now?" She asked.

"Uh...y-yeah..."

"Good," she smiled, taking a swig of vodka and sitting back down. "Now, it's your turn again...truth or dare?"

I swallowed hard again, and shook my head, clearing my thoughts. "Dare..."

I kind of had a feeling what she would say next, and I was already struggling to decide whether I would go through with it, or just take another swig of vodka.

"Take off your pants to," she said.

I took a deep breath, standing slowly and slipping out of my shorts. Then I sat back down in front of Bailey, both of us sporting nothing but our underwear at this point.

"Truth or dare?"

You can guess where the next two turns took us, and after a few minutes, we were both sitting completely naked in front of each other. I did my best to hide my erection but, it was obvious and there was pretty much no way Bailey wouldn't notice. The only question now was, where would we go from here?

"So," Bailey said, in a husky voice, as she eyed me for a few seconds. "It's your turn again..."

"R-Right," I said nervously.

"Um...t-truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Man, she answered fast that time, as if she had already been set on her response before I had even asked the question.

"Um...okay...I dare you to uh..."

I parted my legs some now, seeing no point in hiding my hard-on anymore, and I leaned back some. "I dare you to give me a handjob."

Had I really just said that?

I was just as surprised at myself, as Bailey seemed to be but, her shocked expression quickly faded and she was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "What the hell," she said, scooting a bit closer.

She reached out with her hand, wrapping her fingers around my cock and she started stroking nice and slowly. I groaned, as her hand pumped up and down my shaft, and her eyes remained locked with mine the entire time, studying my reactions. This was the first time anyone had ever touched me down there, so I knew she could probably see just how nervous I really was.

"Relax," she whispered to me, as she started stroking faster.

"Truth or dare?"

She kept stroking my cock as she asked me and waited for my response. "D-Dare..."

Bailey shifted herself and moved forward, laying on her side right next to me and continued jerking my dick. She was in a position now though, where I could reach out and touch hers as well if I really wanted. "I dare you to jerk me off too."

I couldn't believe we were doing this but, I wasn't about to chicken out.

I reached out with my hand and wrapped my fingers around her cock, much larger than my own, and was surprised at how hot it was to the touch. It felt thick and veiny, and I could almost feel it pulsing in my grip, as I started slowly stroking it. It felt so natural to me, so right...

"Mmm," Bailey purred, as we continued stroking each other.

"T-Truth or dare," I said, keeping the game going.

"Dare."

"I dare you...to suck my cock..."

Might as well go right for it, at this point, I thought.

Bailey didn't seem to waste any time, sliding closer to me now and wrapping those gorgeous lips of hers around my dick. The only downside was, I had to let go of her shaft, in order for her to honor my request. I threw my head back and moaned, as soon as those hot, wet lips locked around the head...I had never felt such a feeling in my entire life.

She knew I was a virgin, so it must have been somewhere in the back of her mind, that I might not last very long. That was probably why she took it nice and slow, just sucking on the tip for a few minutes, while gently rubbing my balls. I wanted her to do more than that though...

After about a minute or so of this, Bailey pulled back and released my cock from between her lips. I let out a disappointed sigh but, it was probably for the best. If I came too soon, the fun would be over, for sure.

"Truth or dare?" Bailey asked, after a few seconds.

I figured maybe it was best if we settled down a little now since things seemed to be getting pretty damn intense.

"T-Truth," I answered.

Bailey seemed a bit surprised by my answer but, she smiled and thought about it for a few seconds, before speaking up.

"Is it true, that you wished you were the one on your knees in front of me last night, instead of Brittany?"

Well, that was a bold question.

"I uh," I laughed, my cheeks flushing bright red now.

"Well?"

I blushed even harder, holding my breath for a few seconds, before grabbing the bottle of vodka and taking a big swig. Bailey started laughing, as I chugged it down, cringing as it burned my throat. "I take that as a yes," she said.

"I plead the fifth?" I joked.

"Why are you so shy about it," she asked, after a brief pause.

"I mean, look at us right now. We're both completely naked in front of each other, and we just jerked each other off...I sucked your dick, and you're too afraid to admit you wanna suck mine?"

She had a point, I thought, even as I was laughing at her.

"Fine," I said, taking another swig of vodka.

"You're right. I guess maybe I was a bit more turned on then I would have expected, when I saw you getting it on with Brittany...and admittedly, I might have been a bit jealous of her."

"I knew it," Bailey said, as she giggled and pointed at me.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you know...I'm not opposed to you trying it now..."

I looked up at her, still blushing. Bailey smiled back at me and leaned back on one elbow, using her free hand to reach forward and stroke her throbbing cock. I watched, as her hand began to glide up and down the length of her shaft, my own dick responding immediately to the sight. I couldn't deny, I was really damn curious.

I didn't say a word.

I just sat up some, laying my head in her lap, her cock mere inches from my lips now. I could feel the heat from it on my face, and smell the musky aroma of her sweaty balls. I took a deep shaky breath, opened my mouth and started sucking on her tip. I heard her groan softly, as my lips suckled at the head of her shaft, just swirling my tongue around it and getting a taste. It was a bit salty but, I found that I actually really liked it, so far.

"How's it taste, Ryan?"

I pulled back just slightly, licking the very tip of the head for a moment and nodding my approval, before taking more of her into my mouth, which seemed to earn a pretty loud moan from her this time.

"Wow," she sighed, running a hand loosely through my hair.

"You're almost better then Brittany was."

I would have laughed at that but, I was too busy trying to stretch my jaw wide enough to accommodate her full length. Not only was Bailey very well endowed as far as length but, she was also pretty thick too. I managed to take a good amount of it until I felt the head touch the back of my throat, at which point I gagged immediately, and had to pull back for a breath of air.

"You alright?" Bailey asked.

I choked a little, wiping some spit from my chin. "I'm good."

"Don't try to push yourself," she warned. "Just take your time."

I appreciated her patience with me but, I really wanted to do better. I don't know if it was the alcohol or just how turned on I was by her but, I wanted to make Bailey feel as good as Brittany had apparently made her feel...no, I wanted to make her feel even better. I took her cock back in my mouth and pushed myself like she had warned me not to, swallowing as much of her as I could until she reached my throat again.

I continued gagging and pulling back every few seconds, taking deep breaths through my nose. My eyes were blurred with tears brought on by my gag reflex, and spit was running down my chin and over Bailey's heavy balls. By now, she was getting really into it and her fingers were tangled up in my hair.

She seemed to have given up on trying to get me to take it easy, as she began forcing my head up and down, and every few seconds she would push it all the way down and hold it there.

I would choke as she did this, feeling her balls mashed up against my chin, struggling to breathe through my nose which was pressed up against a thick patch of light brown pubic hair. Finally, Bailey let up and I pulled my head back, releasing her cock and gasping for air.

"You're doing great," Bailey said, a bit out of breath.

"Wanna keep going?"

"Y-Yeah," I replied, with a scratchy voice.

"I'm gonna cum soon," she warned me. "Where do you want it?"

"Where ever you want," I said, before swallowing her dick again.

"Mmm, fuck...y-you are too good at this," Bailey groaned.

I started to deep throat again, really getting the hang of it now. Bailey was getting a bit louder now too, and clearly much more into it. She began gyrating her hips, lifting her ass up off of the carpet and pretty much fucking my throat. As she started thrusting hard and fast, her balls kept slapping my chin and my mouth kept making loud, wet squishy sounds.

"F-Fuck," Bailey gasped, suddenly. I felt her fingers digging into my scalp, as she began to shake a little. "I-I'm gonna cum!"

I braced myself, as Bailey pulled back some and let out a squeal of pleasure.

Her cock began to pulse and throb, cum spurting from the tip and splashing across my tongue and the insides of my cheeks. She released several long, thick ropes of cum, flooding my mouth with it until some of it began leaking out and running down my chin and over her balls.

She kept moaning, louder and louder, as she emptied her balls into my mouth. Finally, her orgasm came to a gradual halt, and she fell back onto the floor, pulling me along with her, her cock still lodged in my mouth. I gave a loud grunt as I hit the floor, and pulled back, wiping spit and cum from my chin and gasping for air. Bailey just laid there for a while, trying to catch her breath.

Her skin glistened with sweat, as she looked up at me and pulled me close, wrapping her arms around me.

"That was so hot," she laughed, still panting.

"You definitely suck dick better than Brittany Thompson."

"Thanks," I said, blushing a little now. The alcohol was wearing off and I was shocked at myself, and what I had just done...I didn't exactly regret any of it though.

"So," Bailey said, after a moment. "Did you like it?"

"I think...yeah, I did...a lot actually," I chuckled.

"You sure seemed eager to please, too!"

We both laughed, as Bailey sat up and grabbed a towel that was lying next to the bathroom door. She wiped her cock clean and then pulled me on to my feet before we both collapsed on the couch. We were both content with just sitting there together, completely naked but, after a few minutes, we heard footsteps coming from upstairs and Bailey began to panic.

"Shit," she said, standing up quickly. "My mom's home."

She grabbed my clothes, tossing them to me and started getting herself dressed. I quickly put on my own clothes to, and we both just barely managed to get dressed before her mother came downstairs. "Bailey, are you down there?"

"H-Hi, mom! You're home early!"

"Yeah, we didn't have many customers today so, my manager let me go ahead of schedule." She paused when she saw me, then looked back at Bailey, suspiciously. "Who is this?"

"Uh, mom this...this is Ryan, the new kid from school I was telling you about?"

"Oh," she said, her face softening some now.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Ryan. Are you two okay here?"

"We're good mom, really," Bailey insisted.

I had to admit, it was pretty awkward to have Bailey's mother just a few feet away from us when I had just finished sucking Bailey's cock just minutes ago. I wondered if she suspected that anything had happened, and Bailey seemed just as anxious as I was, probably for the same reason. After a moment or two longer though, her mother nodded, smiled and eased up.

"Are you guys hungry? We can order pizza."

"Sure mom," Bailey said. "We were thinking about that anyway."

Her mom went back upstairs and Bailey and I both sighed in relief when she closed the door behind her. Bailey leaned over and hugged me close, as we both started laughing a little.

"I'm pretty sure she knows something was up," I said.

"Seriously! God, if looks could kill we'd both be dead!"

When the pizza arrived, we ate down in the basement and watched Star Wars together. We had been debating which was better; the prequels, or the original trilogy. Finally, we both agreed that the prequel trilogy was great, despite what a lot of people believed but, it still couldn't beat the originals. After finishing episode 2 together, I decided it was time to head home for the night.

It amazed me how we were both acting totally normal now like nothing had even happened earlier. We both had sobered up and if you were to be in the same room as us at the same time, you'd never guess that we'd been fooling around that night. I said my goodbyes to Bailey, and started home, almost wishing that I could have stayed there longer.

That night, I couldn't seem to sleep...

I just kept tossing and turning, thinking about Bailey and what we had done together. Thinking about her soft touch, as she had stroked my cock and then sucked me off. Imagining her beautiful, big dick and how good it had tasted and felt when she fucked my mouth. When she came, her creamy load had tasted sweet and I had enjoyed swallowing every last drop.

As I lay in bed thinking about it all, my cock began to harden under my sheets...I couldn't help myself. I reached under, to stroke myself, and I let out a soft moan, which seemed to catch Mark's attention.

"The fuck are you doing, dude?"

I jumped, yanking my hand away from my cock.

"Uh...n-nothing!"

"Yeah okay," he scoffed, sitting up.

"What's up with you lately, anyway? You been hanging out with that girl Bailey, from school, right?"

"Yeah, I have...she's pretty cool."

"Yeah, she is," Mark agreed. "But, you know she's got a dick, right?"

I hesitated for a moment, before sitting up in bed and turning on the lamp on my nightstand. I looked over at Mark, who was glaring back at me as if waiting eagerly for my response.

"Yeah, I know..."

"And you're cool with it?"

"Yeah," I scoffed. "Am I not supposed to be?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying. Just...I don't know man, you seem like you're pretty interested in him."

"Her," I corrected my step-brother, with a bit too much emphasis in my voice.

"Right, sorry," Mark laughed. "You're really interested in her."

"So what if I am?"

Mark shrugged, standing up and grabbing his glasses.

"Did you fuck her?"

I laughed, sitting up further now and looking at him as if I were shocked that he'd ask such a thing. I didn't know if I should play things off like we were just friends, or be honest about the whole thing. Mark seemed to know the answer already though, and if I had of lied to him, he probably would have called me out on it.

"N-Not exactly," I said finally.

"We just messed around a little."

"Same shit," he chuckled. "So you like dick?"

"Shut the hell up," I replied quickly.

"Hey, relax! It's no big deal if you do, I'm just asking."

I paused, looking down for a moment, then shrugging.

"I don't know, I...I guess so, yeah."

"That's alright dude," Mark followed up. "Are you guys together now?"

"I don't really know," I replied honestly.

"I mean, we didn't really talk about that. We were drinking and goofing around and things just sort of...happened. I think it might have just been a one time deal."

I talked to Mark about it for a little longer, trying to sort things out in my head in the process. He had me wondering now, where exactly DID me and Bailey stand with each other? Was this really just a one-time thing, or would it happen again...would we end up as a couple, or were we just having fun together?

I needed to talk to Bailey about all of this.

I didn't really want to, because I hated the idea of things getting complicated or awkward between the two of us...it was a conversation that needed to happen though, and I knew it.