Bailey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least tell us what happened," Jamie chimed in, with concern.

I hesitated, then sighed. "I went to the bathroom...three kids ganged up on me and beat me to the ground...then they took off."

"Any idea why they did it?" Principle Williams asked.

Of course, I knew why...they'd told me why.

I didn't want my father knowing about my relationship with Bailey though, much less than said relationship was the reason behind this attack. "Not a clue," I lied.

I was confident that no one in the room believed me.

After a long pause, Principle Williams sighed.

"Well, we can't do anything if you're not willing to tell us more...but, if you should change your mind at any point, Ryan...my door is always open. If you tell me the whole story, and who did this, I'll make sure they pay for it."

That was exactly what I wanted to avoid, for my own good.

The meeting came to an end, and my dad and Jamie signed me out of school early that day. I road in the back seat of dad's car with an ice pack on the side of my face, the entire trip. When we got home, I went directly to my bedroom and just collapsed on the bed, my entire body aching.

I slept for a good few hours, despite the nurse warning me not to, due to the few blows I had taken to my head...I didn't care, I was too damn tired.

When I woke, it was dark outside. I heard something tapping on my bedroom window, and the sound startled me. I sat up and looked around the darkened room for a moment, realizing that Mark still wasn't home just yet...he must have been downstairs or out on another date with his girlfriend.

I stood up and cautiously made my way towards the window, pulling the curtains back and peeking outside. At first, I didn't see anything. Then when I looked down directly below the window, I saw Bailey. She was wearing a black hoodie, with the hood pulled up and a black pair of jeans. "Ryan!" she called out to me, trying not to alert the neighbors or my family.

"Bailey?"

"Ryan, a-are you okay? I heard what happened!"

Shit...I didn't want to tell her about it. There was no way that Bailey was leaving though, not without making sure I was okay first. I told her to wait right there and I'd be out in a minute, before quickly throwing on some clothes and sneaking downstairs. Dad and Jamie were in their room, so I was able to get to the front door without either of them even knowing.

As soon as I stepped out into the cool night air, Bailey wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. She pulled back after a moment and looked up at my face, gently touching the bruise on my cheekbone and letting out a heavy sigh.

"Fuckin jerks," she muttered.

"W-What...what jerks?"

"Don't play stupid," Bailey said sternly. "I know who did this."

"You do?"

"Yes," she replied sharply. "We all know! It was Billy and his group, right? They cornered you in the locker room?"

"How does anyone know?"

"Because it doesn't take much to put two and two together. We all saw you go into the locker room by yourself, then Billy and his crew followed, and came out a few minutes later...and you didn't come out...that's when Nick went in to check on you."

I figured they would all put the pieces together, but I hadn't expected Bailey to figure it out so easily. "I'm fine," I said.

"No you're not, look at you!"

"It's okay, seriously. Tell Tyler and Nick, not to do anything crazy...it'll only make things worse for me in the end."

Bailey sighed again, looking down at the ground for a minute and then back up at me.

"Did they do this...because of me?"

So she figured that part out to...

"I...I don't know..."

"They did, didn't they? Jeeze, Ryan...I'm so sorry."

"Hey, no, don't be like that-"

"I understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore."

Had she just said that?

"W-What?"

"Seriously," Bailey persisted. "They did this because you're hanging out with me and because they know we're messing around together. I would completely understand if you didn't want to do it anymore."

Maybe she had a point.

I thought about it for a moment...if Bailey and I stopped what we were doing, Billy might lessen up on some of his torturous ways...or he might not give a shit at all. I knew his kind, I'd dealt with it at my last school, he was a bully and there was no getting away from people like that. Granted, Billy seemed a bit more extreme than most of the bullies I'd dealt with before.

No, I was pretty sure that stopping my friendship and fooling around with Bailey would do nothing to save me from the enemy. I smiled, taking Bailey by the hands and kissing her lips.

"Thanks," I said as we parted. "But, I'm not going anywhere."

"What?"

"Bailey, it doesn't matter if I'm friends with you or not...Billy's just got a problem with me, and that's not going to change. If I stopped talking to you, it wouldn't make a difference to him, he'd just find another reason to give me shit."

Bailey sighed, realizing that I was right.

"So...what are you going to do?" She asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "Take up martial arts?"

Bailey laughed. "That might not be such a bad idea."

Maybe it wasn't.

I was never much of a fighter, but I was definitely getting sick of being pushed around and not looking forward to any more ass beatings like that one I'd gotten today.

"So, you're really not gonna stop playing with me?" Bailey asked.

"Hell no," I chuckled. "Not after the ass fucking you gave me last night."

"Oh, so I've successfully turned you now, huh?"

"Turned me?"

"Into my faithful little cock slave?"

"Maybe...do you wanna come inside and find out?"

Bailey smiled, nodding her head. It was risky, sneaking her in like this, but I didn't care. I took her by the hand and led her into the house, the two of us sneaking quietly up the stairs and down the hall to my room. I shut the door behind us and as soon as I did, Bailey and I locked lips and started making out.

I shoved her onto the bed, dropping to my knees and pulling her jeans off, along with her underwear. Her cock was already standing at full attention when I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. My head bobbed up and down, Bailey moaning softly, her hands running through my hair and pushing my head down.

I sucked on her balls, stroking her cock, and then came up to suck on her nipples. As I heard her moaning louder now, I kissed her on the lips, trying to keep her quiet so my parents wouldn't hear what was happening. After a brief tongue wrestling match, I went back to suck on her cock again, choking and gagging on it, as Bailey covered her face with both hands and tried to keep herself as quiet as she possibly could.

Just when I was sure she was about to cum, I heard the door behind me click open and I froze.

"Ryan?"

I jumped, startled by the voice, releasing Bailey's cock from my mouth and turning around to find Mark standing in the doorway to my bedroom. Bailey sat straight up, covering her cock with my pillow and we both stared at Mark. He looked just as shocked as the both of us.

After what felt like an eternity of us all staring at each other, Mark finally stepped back out of the room, and slowly pulled the door shut behind him, leaving me and Bailey to ourselves.

"Holy shit," I said, letting out the breath of air I had been holding in the entire time.

Bailey fell back against my bed, running her hands through her short black hair and sighed heavily. "Should we stop?"

"I don't know," I said, looking up at her.

"You don't think he'll tell your parents, do you?"

I doubted it; Mark wasn't a snitch. Even though we were only step-brothers, we had a pretty good bond together. It's not like we hung out regularly or anything, but we didn't mind being siblings either.

I looked back at Bailey again and smiled, wrapping my fingers around her cock, which was still impressively hard despite the interruption we'd just had. "Ryan, what are you doing?" She asked as I went right back to sucking her off again.

"Oh fuck...R-Ryan...your parents could...walk in on us!"

I didn't think they would.

I was pretty confident that Mark would keep his mouth shut, and probably wouldn't be coming back up to the bedroom, until he was certain that Bailey had gone home. I reached up with both hands to play with Bailey's nipples, as I continued to deep throat her cock and by now, Bailey had stopped trying to convince me to stop. I heard her gasping for air, panting and moaning, as I quickened the pace and started sucking harder and faster.

I felt her tense up, lifting her ass off of the mattress and forcing my head down with one hand until my nose was pressed up against her crotch, completely clean-shaven.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" She gasped, as her cock began to pulse.

Rope after rope of thick, creamy cum shot into my mouth, splashing against the insides of my cheeks and covering my tongue. I swallowed it all down as quickly as I could, struggling a bit, to keep up with the impressive amount she was releasing.

When it finally came to an end, Bailey sunk back against my mattress and let out a heavy sigh of relief. I took a moment, licking her dick clean, before coming up to kiss her on the lips...then I laid down next to her, and she rested her head on my chest.

I was just starting to drift off to sleep when Bailey shook me out of it. "Hey," she said, kissing me on the neck. I groaned, looking over at her and she sat up, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"I should probably head home," she said.

"Ugh...yeah...I guess so."

"You sound so sad," she teased.

"I wish you could stay over."

We both knew that wouldn't work. This wasn't just my room, after all, it was Mark's too, and he was downstairs waiting for Bailey to leave so he could get in...I worried what exactly he'd say to me, once he was up here. It was going to be awkward for the both of us, now that he'd just walked in on his step-brother sucking a cock.

Bailey got up and put her clothes back on, and when she was ready, I snuck her back downstairs and to the front door. Sure enough, Mark was sitting on the couch watching TV, and he smirked at the two of us, as we passed him. I kissed Bailey goodnight and let her out the door, watching as she made her way down the street and back to her own house.

When I shut the door and looked back at Mark, he turned off the TV and sat forward on the couch. "You're lucky that was only me walking in on you two," Mark said.

"If it were mom and your dad, you'd be screwed."

"Yeah, no shit," I scoffed.

"Hey, what the hell happened to your face?" Mark asked as he stood up to get

a better look at the bruises.

"Uh...i-it's a long story," I said. "Bad day at school."

"Did someone rough you up? Dude, if someone's giving you shit, just say the word and I'll put them in their place."

I gave a slight laugh and shook my head...there it was...just like your typical older brother, Mark was ready to go to war for me, but I didn't need anything like that right now. "It's fine," I said. "I'm fine. I'm just going to go get some sleep."

Mark sighed. "You sure, man?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I nodded.

I was halfway up the stairs, when Mark yelled out, "Next time lock the damn door!"

I chuckled, heading into my room and shutting the door behind me, before dropping onto the bed again. I would definitely have to remember that piece of advice if I wanted to avoid having Mark walk in on me and Bailey again.

Or worse, having my father walk in on the two of us.