Bartering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and we kissed. I noticed her bra was back on. She whispered, "Please take it off me again tonight."

By three I was back and the yard boys mounted the box on my trailer. Inside the box there were shelves, a hanging rod, some drawers and two lights. The boys had cleaned it up well. They even hooked up the electricity. By four the truck and I were ready for the road. I walked into the office and found Melissa with Mandy. As soon as I walked in she said, "Mandy, you've got it. Take good care of the company. This is Sam, my man. He's come to take me away from all this and on the road again."

After the suitable interval we walked out and got into our truck. Melissa walked to the passenger side and got in. When I climbed in I saw that the same boys who mounted the box had painted on the driver's door. It said: "Sam and Melissa Trucking". There was a pair of hearts painted next to the names. I smiled and drove to Melissa's place. An hour later she was loaded into the sleeper and the storage box and we had given the keys back to the landlord.

We headed north for St. Louis and drove until just about dark. Melissa went in the sleeper and made us a simple dinner. She fed it to me as I drove. A bite, a kiss, a drink, repeat as necessary. The jeans she wore as we left her old apartment were not the skin tight ones from the night before. This pair were loose and well worn.

We stopped for the night on a side road about half a mile off the interstate. I had it marked on a map. A nice level spot just off the highway. No neighbors, no fees, no hook ups.

As a team we set things for the night pretty quickly and as we settled in she asked, "Where do you keep the gun?"

I showed her and showed her where the extra ammo was. She said she had fired a weapon like it before. I figured we would stop somewhere and make sure she knew how to use it. We got undressed and into bed. I hadn't quite put my head on the pillow when there was a banging on the cab door.

"State police. Open up."

I got the gun. Not everyone who says they are police are. I peeked. The car in the mirror was police. The man standing outside was in the proper uniform. I pulled on jeans and Melissa got dressed.

When I opened the door he said, "Sorry to bother ya'll but we don't get many overnighters along here. Are you Ok or did your truck have problems?"

"We're fine. Nearing our driving limits and this looked like a nice quiet place to spend the night. Is it Ok?"

"Sure. I'm the only cop out here tonight. Anyone else comes knocking, keep your weapon in your hand."

"Gotcha. Thanks. Can I offer you a beverage?"

"A beverage?"

"Bottle of water, soda, maybe some juice?"

"Thanks, but no. If I drink then I hafta pee. I'll wait." I closed the door as he walked back to his car. I looked and Melissa had the weapon and had it pointed at where he had been standing. He was covered. Damn, I was impressed.

Our first morning on the road I woke up first. I slowly pulled the covers off us and worked my way down so that my Good-Morning kiss could be delivered to her lower lips. It was. Her eyes opened and her legs opened as well. My hands held her ass and her hands held my head against her opening folds.

"Good Morning, Sam! Have a good dream?"

"Shhh, I'm still dreaming!"

I moved my hands to hold her legs and moved them up by her chest. That lifted her ass a little and opened her up for a more in-depth probing by my tongue. She was getting more and more turned on and making the noises that told anyone listening.

"Sam, please do me! Be inside me!"

Her wish, my action. Without letting her legs go I moved and placed my cock at her entrance. She thrust against me and I was inside her.

"Oh Sam! I love how that feels."

Long slow strokes became long faster strokes and became me doing my imitation of a piston. She moved all around on the bed, thrusting with me, grabbing my arms, pulling my head to her face for kisses and generally seeing just how intense it could get.

"Cum inside me Sam! I want to feel it inside me."

She got her wish. After I splashed her insides we lay together for a few minutes and I dozed. She got up and made breakfast. We ate and dressed. I checked her licenses and log book. Everything looked good so she drove north for five hours. I sat shotgun for the first time in almost a year and a half. It took her an hour to get so she felt fully at home driving. I knew when she got there. Her face quit looking serious and she smiled. Ten seconds later she was singing along with the station we had on the radio.

The truck stop we found had a market attached so we bought up supplies for sandwiches, quick dinners and things to drink. Mostly healthy stuff. Between the two bathrooms there was a Toledo scale. She weighed both of us. I had the needle stop at two-twenty four. She hit one-twenty-six. When we got back in the truck she wrote our weights in a notebook.

"We aren't getting any bigger than we are right now. Weight isn't good when we get heavy."

Two hours out from St. Louis I called the guy I was getting the load to. He expected us in four hours. I said it would be close but we'd make it. He asked if I was interested in a load to go to Green Bay. I was. We bartered and I felt good about the deal.

When I parked Melissa asked if I wanted her to stay in the truck. I said no. She put a bra on under her shirt and followed me into the terminal. The dock boys unloaded the truck and loaded the new load. Melissa watched them. I went inside and did paperwork.

When I came back out I had three thousand dollars cash in my pocket and the delivery address in my hand.

"You'll want to check the tiedowns." Melissa said.

"I always do." I walked the trailer and checked every strap. One looked tight but when I pulled on the tightener it slipped. It wasn't one of mine. I called the foreman.

"This tightener isn't mine. It slips. Mine are marked with a ST stamped into the metal."

"Sorry. Someone's ass will fry." He motioned to one of the dock rats and told him to find my tightener, swap it for the bad one and throw the bad one in the trash. Half an hour later we were on the road.

"Nice catch, Melissa."

"Those things cost too much to just give them away."

"Nice catch. He must have thought you were just my squeeze and knew nothing about trucking."

"Am I your squeeze?"

"Yes, and much more. My partner. My lover. My girl-friend."

"Good." Her shirt was unbuttoned and her bra came off. She got a towel from the sleeper and put it on her seat. Off came her jeans and panties. She sat back down. Her shirt flapped in the breeze and her smile lit up the road ahead.

The CB radio crackled into life. "Breaker. County mountie at marker 226."

I slowed to fifty-five and five miles later we passed the black and while car parked partially hidden behind a sign. I waited a mile or so and made the same announcement on the CB. Melissa smiled and said, "I love the brotherhood."

"With all the women on the road these days maybe we better call it the family."

"Think they all ride naked?"

"I hope not all of them."

"You don't have to look."

"In that case I hope they do."

"Next time I drive I want you over here naked."

"You sure it won't upset your stomach?"

"I know you're hairy but I want to see you like this."

"What do I get if I do it?"

"I'll do it again. This is the ad. If you want more of this you need to give me some."

"Now that's a great barter!"

It was nearing dinner time and we were south of Chicago. I knew a truck stop near us so I pulled in. We fueled up and decided to eat inside. At the table next to us two guys were arguing. Seems they both had new trucks and were arguing about which truck got the best mileage. We were halfway through dinner when one brother went to the bathroom. I turned to the brother still sitting there.

"I couldn't help but overhear. Does he beat you often?"

"Too often."

"Where are you boys headed?"

"Green Bay."

"If you want I'll help you win the bet."

"How?"

You both go buy locking gas caps, fill up your trucks and trade keys. When you get to Green Bay you go together to fill up. He needs to unlock your gas cap and you his. No cheating, right?"

"So how do I win?"

"Let him leave first. We'll load your truck on my flat bed, cover it and go to Sheboygan. Then you drive the rest of the way into Green Bay and win. He will wonder for the rest of his life how you beat him."

"God, that's great! I'll give you two hundred for the ride."

"After he leaves meet us behind the truck stop."

A minute later the brother was back. As Melissa and I walked past them on our way out the brother said, "Put your money where your mouth is!"

At the cash register I heard the brother who had gone to the bathroom say, "A hundred dollars for every gallon difference when we get home!"

"You're on."

We went to our truck and Melissa asked, "Why are we doing this?"

"When the younger brother rides with us, listen to him. His older brother has beaten him at everything his whole life. He's finally going to win one. That's worth something. Makes me appreciate my brother even more."

Fifteen minutes later we had his truck loaded and covered. We were on the road. An hour later we passed the brother. He was driving conservatively and watching for his brother. His brother was in our sleeper peeking out a very small window.

He told us the story and I had been right. Mark was the younger by four years and Mike never let up on him. Everything was a contest. Mike's wife had a baby and it was an eight pound nine ounce boy. Mark's wife had her first and it was a six and half pound girl. Mike's first job out of high school paid a dollar an hour more than Mark's first job. Mike pitched for the high school. Mark played center field.

Melissa listened and then gave him an idea. "Go home and get the whole family. Take them with you to the gas station. Let Mike fill your truck and you pump gas into his. Let the whole family watch as he loses. It ought to quiet him down for a while." Mark looked gleeful.

In Sheboygan I pulled into a truck stop and we unloaded Mark's truck. He gave us two hundred and asked for my cell phone number. I asked why.

"Someday I may want to see which truck is the best after a few thousand miles."

I gave him our number. He thanked us and drove off. Back on the road Melissa said, "I almost want to be there when they go to fill up. It must be about two hundred miles from where they filled up to Green bay. Mike's truck could be going on fumes by then."

We stopped for the night less than a mile from our delivery point in Green Bay. Melissa and I slept well. I loved starting the truck with the smell of sex in the air.

I laughed when I saw who was opening the gate at the trucking company where we were delivering our load. It was Mike. His red Dodge truck was parked next to the Ford F350 that had been on our truck yesterday. I backed up to the dock and his dock rats scrambled to get the load off my truck. Melissa and I followed Mike to the office. As we passed the trucks Melissa asked, "One of these yours?"

"Yeah. The Dodge."

"Know the guy who has the Ford?"

"Yeah. My brother. Why?"

"I heard that model gets really good mileage. I wanted to ask him about how he's getting."

"Sumbitch made it from Chicago to here yesterday on six gallons of gas! That's impossible!"

"You sure he didn't get some gas on the way?"

His head shook. "We had locking gas caps. I had his keys. No way he could cheat. I'm gonna sell that damn Dodge."

"Did you make the same trip?" Melissa was leading him. It was like watching a master fisherman set a hook.

"Yes. I had his gas cap keys and he had mine."

"And the Dodge didn't do well?"

"I used twenty-two gallons for the same trip!"

"How old is the Dodge?"

"It's got less than five thousand miles on it."

Melissa turned to me. "Honey, I love that truck! Look how great I'd look driving it. We won't drive it much so the mileage doesn't matter all that much. I'll blow you tonight if you'll buy it for me."

I thought Mike's head would snap his neck with how fast he turned to look at Melissa.

"Ok, Mister. How much do you want?" I asked.

"I paid, forty three."

"I'll give you twenty-five."

"Fuck! No. Thirty-five."

"Thirty-three."

"No."

I whispered in Melissa's ear. "What do you want me to do?"

"If I suck him off and get the truck for thirty will you be angry at me? Will we be through?"

"No. We can laugh as we drive away knowing Mark just screwed his brother again."

She left me and walked to Mike she pulled his collar until her mouth was at his ear. His eyes went wide and he said, "Ok."

She turned to me and said, "Handle the business. When the boys load the truck watch them." She faced Mike and said, "I'll be in our sleeper."

We went in the office and Mike told the dock foreman to load his truck on my flat bed. We concluded the payment for the delivery I just made and then I paid him thirty for the Dodge. He gave me the papers to transfer title.

As I was leaving Mark burst into the office and said, "Why are the guys loading your truck on the flatbed outside?"

"I sold that fucking truck to that guy. Piece of shit truck! Beat by an F350!" Just then the phone on his desk rang.

When I got outside the Dodge was loaded and tied down. I checked everything and everything was tight. Mike was still inside. I climbed in the truck. Melissa was waiting, fully dressed on the shotgun seat.

"I cheated. On his desk was a note: "Call your wife and it gave the number. I got back here and called her. I told her that Mike had a surprise for her and wanted to take her to lunch to give it to her. I recommended she call him so he didn't get all into his job and forget."

"Then I guess we can go."

An hour later my cell rang. I answered. Mark was laughing.

"Mike is still on the phone with his wife. She's pissed that he sold the truck. She's pissed that he didn't take her to lunch and give her the surprise she knew he bad for her."

In Dubuque I sold the fifty year old John Deere for sixty thousand. The collector added it to his collection. I also sold the Dodge for thirty eight. I gave the eight to Melissa. She bought a new pair of boots and opened a saving account.

We picked up a load of hay and drove it to North Dakota. Two weeks later we were in Southern California. On the back of the truck I had two model "A" Fords I'd found in North Dakota. I got them pretty cheep and sold them to a restorer and a guy who wanted to make it a hot rod. We made thirty-six thousand profit on those two old cars.

We spent a week on the beach between Los Angeles and San Diego. One night in a really nice hotel. The hotel night didn't cost us any money. They needed some furniture delivered to another hotel in Palm Springs. In Palm Springs we stayed for half price.

It may not work for everyone, but barter is doing Ok for us.

12