Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes like that I slowly eased more of my shaft into her while also stepping up the amount of back and forth movements. She moaned long but not that loudly as I worked my way towards full on fucking. Her eyes were locked onto mine as I pumped my shaft into her now with full length thrusts that were a few more moments from being good and hard!

"My gosh, this feels so good! Don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me harder!" It was nice to see she was so into this, her first fuck ever. My hips were on autopilot as my fingers moved to her clit and worked to excite her this way as well. It worked as about two minutes later her body lurched upwards about 3 inches and she gasped, "What's happening! Oh god ... this feels so good," and then she screamed something that I couldn't match any words to.

Wendy's hips were fucking back at me as she tried to keep her climax going for as long as possible. And then she slumped limp beneath me, breathing hard while her eyes roamed around in their sockets. "My god, why haven't I fucked before this?" she asked as I just shrugged my shoulders.

I pulled out of her all the way and flipped her light body over then quickly entered her pussy from behind. Much like with Jan, I pulled her upright and helped her to walk to the window where we could look for her friends. The rain had stopped and soon she said, "Oh, there they are," she exclaimed as I gave her a hard thrust, lifting her feet off the floor briefly and making her gasp again. She waved and her friends waved back as they seemed to be talking about something exciting. Perhaps they could tell she was naked and being fucked.

"Brace your hands on the window sill," I told her as I guided her feet back a few inches. Doing as I asked, I lengthened my stroke until I was exiting her pussy before I slammed right back into her in a seamless motion. After about twenty times doing this, she was used to it so when I pulled out and lifted my hips just a bit, she had no idea until I slammed into her ass!

"Oh god no!" she cried out, more in shock than in pain, thanks to the pain deadening aspects of the lube that had been doing its job on her nerve endings. "I never said you could fuck my ass!" she said looking back at me.

"For $20,000 I'll fuck your ear if I want to! Besides, you are already fucking back at me so it can't be that bad!"

"I never agreed to having my ass fucked!" she protested even as I felt the first tremor of her impending orgasm roll through her. My fingers once more found her clit and in less than a minute she groaned hard then screamed, "Oh god I'm cumming with your cock in my ass!" Her hands gripped the window sill super tight as her ass began slamming back at me just as hard as I was pounding into her.

She came for at least two full minutes and then just leaned there, her head hanging down as I continued fucking into her super-hot ass. I kept right on pounding my shaft into her tight anus and soon enough she was fucking back at me once again. My balls were getting ready so I moved my right hand to her clit and moments later she cried out in climax once again as I pumped her bowels full of my potent cum.

As she struggled to recover again I said, "I want to fuck your pussy some more."

"NO! You can't! You've been in my ass! That isn't healthy for me!"

"Then suck my cock and get me clean," I said calmly.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" she asked with disgust.

"Nope, I'm just telling you that I am going to fuck your pussy again. You already agreed that I fuck you until I say I am done. And I'm not done!" I looked at her looking up at me with just a tad bit of contempt. Finally, I said, "Ok, pussy it is!" and started to line up my shaft with her freshly opened no longer virgin pussy.

"Wait, I'll do it. But I still think you are a bastard!" Wendy moved around and made all sorts of disgusting faces but eventually she had me clean as possible. As she declared me clean for her pussy, I smiled at her as I lifted her body and walked around the room fucking her as I carried her. She was shocked that I would even think to do such a thing but, after cumming in my arms three times in rapid succession, she should have been happy about it.

I walked to the bed and laid her onto her back and resumed pounding my shaft into her like there was no tomorrow. She screamed in release just as I pumped her pussy full.

While she struggled to recover, I slipped out of her and shoved back into her ass once more. "Oh fuckkkkk, not there again!" she moaned while I picked up the tempo. Once satisfied that she was opened up sufficiently I grabbed her tight and rolled us over onto my back, then moved fully onto my bed.

"Your turn, fuck your own ass on my cock," I instructed her. Wendy looked at me as if I was insane, then she started to move in very short motions. I didn't care, I was getting my money's worth from this super-hot but over-priced cunt of a whore. Several moments after she started her short movements she was moving powerfully as she slammed her ass down onto me over and over again. This time she had her own fingers working her clit so I concentrated on her perky little tits and just as my balls boiled over, she cried out and came forcefully on me! That was incredible.

She knew what was coming so she slowly managed to climb off of me then leaned over and sucked my shaft until I was squeaky clean again. "Get back on and fuck my cock with your pussy this time," I instructed her. If I had my way, she would be a well- schooled fuck partner when she left my room!

Obviously, she was learning as she was actively twerking her pussy over my deeply imbedded cock! What she was doing was working for her as she came screaming her head off FOUR incredible times before she pushed me over the edge as she came hard once again! I didn't even tell her to when she slowly rolled off of my cock and went back to sucking me off.

"Make me cum with your throat," I told her. She just looked into my eyes then attacked me hard and in less than 8 minutes I shoved her nose into my crotch and pulsed my way to heaven as all five shots of cream went straight to her stomach.

Once my balls ran dry, I was going to call an end to our fuck, but Wendy kept on sucking my shaft to keep me hard. I wanted to see what she was going to do and nearly burst out laughing when she moved into position and then dropped her ass right around me once more.

"My god my ass loves your cock!" she groaned as she quickly got into her fast rhythm. In no time she began a mantra of, "Oh god, oh yeah, oh god, oh yeah, oh god, oh yeah, oh god ..." that went on for nearly ten minutes! Her hands, that were braced against my chest to hold her up suddenly clenched and then her fingers dug into my skin as she gasped a muffled, "God yes, cumming!" just before her body lurched hard and she nearly fell off of me.

My hands grasped her sides and kept her upright as she crested her climax along with me and slowly eased back down from the height of pleasure. Once more she slowly moved off of me and sucked my shaft clean over the next 10 or so minutes, culminating in one last load of cum for her to swallow. This one went onto her tongue for her to savor fully, she seemed to like it.

I grabbed her tired body, stopping her from trying to climb back onto my cock again, and pulled her into my arms where we lay hugging loosely for about ten minutes. I wasn't in love with her, I was just worn out and figured she was as well. Finally, I pulled my arm free and got off the bed and slowly put my clothes back on.

"So, I guess we're done, huh?" she asked, showing her high intelligence.

"Yup, that we are. You are an okay fuck, but I don't think you were worth the price!"

I said, changing her slight smile into a frown. "But a deal is a deal. Now we need to see what my boss thinks of your photos."

"Can I clean up someplace?" she asked.

"Sure, you can, anyplace but my room. I have work to do. Besides, I'm sure your friends think you got fucked, so you might as well smell like a whore and prove it to them. Come on, get dressed and get out. I'll be in touch about what the boss says."

Even with my back to her I could hear her open her purse and check her money by counting it twice. Once satisfied that I hadn't taken it back she finished dressing and left with a soft, "Thanks."

I moved to the other room in my suite and watched as she rejoined her friends. I could tell they were all agog about her fucking me as they all pointed up to the other window time after time.

The weather sucked for the next four days so I spent time recruiting twelve well-endowed young guys of various races and had them all go to the free health clinic to be tested for all venereal diseases. They had the results sent to me and all but one of them passed. I told the lucky eleven to be outside my room on Tuesday at 9:45 in the morning and once they were done each would get $100. Then I contacted Jan and told her my boss wanted her to come back, to discuss the photo shoot, Tuesday at 9:00 AM.

She was prompt, which I was actually surprised about. I was even more surprised that she had really prettied herself up. She didn't need that, but I liked it.

Once she was seated, she asked, "So, did your boss like my photos?" Hell, there is no boss besides myself and I just liked the way she fucked for money.

"Well, that's a 'yes', and a 'no'," I told her as her face looked shocked. Even as she stammered trying to speak, I said, "What he really thinks is that you have a great face and body for porn!"

"The nerve!" she shouted as she stood up as if to leave.

"Sit your ass down!" I nearly screamed at her. She did. I pulled out a thick folder and hiding its contents from her I took out the top photo and dropped it in front of her. True fashion model potential there, for sure. I put three more full color 8 by 10s in front of her, all like the first.

She looked at them all and finally said, "What is wrong with these? I look great!"

"I guess. But you look much better like this," and I put one of her in closeup sucking my cock head with most of it out of her mouth. Next was one with her nose pressed into my skin and following that was one more with her lips just around my head while the rest of the shaft was coated in her saliva. Each shot brought forth a huge gasp from her. "As you can see, I never stopped taking pictures. Would you like to see some more?"

"No, oh god, please no more."

"I particularly liked these," and one by one I gave her several more showing my cock three-quarters inside her cunt, my cum oozing out around it, my cock in her ass, then one as my cock left her ass and my cum poured out, then her sucking my shitty cock clean, then more fucking and sucking. She was plainly identifiable in each photo.

"Wh ... why are you doing this to me?"

"Honest question, so honest answer. I enjoyed fucking you. I enjoyed it quite a bit actually. And I want to enjoy it again ... for free."

"You fucking bastard! No fucking way in hell!"

I calmly grabbed the remote for the TV and suddenly she was watching the video I had taken of the entire episode. "Now, this is the raw footage from that day. I have also made an edited version of it and will mail it to your husband at work, as well as one to your parents in Seattle ..."

"How do you ..."

"Silence! If you leave without my fucking you, I will mail out the copies that show the adulteress you but my face will not be shown, it will, though, show you getting fucked while looking out the window and waving to your husband and laughing about it. Also, the video will be uploaded to several foreign web sites for the world to see, complete with your name and city name."

"B-b-but if I ... I fuck you today then this will be over?" she asked hopefully.

"Well, it probably will be, unless I decide to return to this wonderful city. Like I said, you are a good fuck. If I return, I will fuck you again. No questions asked. Is that clear? The packages will be ready to be mailed whenever you drop the ball. We will never discuss this again, but if you should decide to have the police get involved the packages will go out automatically. Even if I am dead, they would go out, you can count on it."

"Damn you! Okay, I'll fuck you, you fucking bastard!" and she started to unbutton her top.

"Stop! I want to document this for old time's sake. So, I have a little script that you need to read out loud, without it looking like you are reading. It has to seem like you mean it." Again, she argued with me about it until she gave in. After several read throughs she showed that performing in all those high school plays had done some good as she did it perfectly.

Finally, she begged per the script, "Please, Chet (no, that's not my name, either), fuck me! I really want you to ravish the shit out of me! Like it was a gang bang. I know you can do it! Tie me to the bed and blindfold me, then fuck me all day until you can't go anymore! Please Chet!"

Once that was recorded, I also recorded her stripping sexily for me and getting on the bed. She did look concerned as I tied her spread eagle with a few Goodwill bought pillows under her butt. (Got nothing against the hotel) I refocused the camera on her face and then climbed over her and grinned as I fastened the blindfold securely in place. As I had instructed, she said, "Thank you Chet."

I stopped the camera and said, "Just a couple more things to set up and then I need to use the bathroom, then I will start fucking you. If you use any name for me other than Chet it will make things rougher for you, do you understand?" She nodded her head.

I quickly set up three video cameras around the bed, each with super long record times. Then instead of using the bathroom I stepped outside my suite to the lucky eleven waiting for me. Quickly I told them, "Okay, my wife is tied to the bed and we are all going to fuck her till we can't. She begged me to fuck her all day but let's face it, I just can't. So, I need you guys to be super quiet and not make a sound. I will climb on and fuck her until I cum. Then when I say I need a drink I will get off and one of you will climb on. Trust me, she is so fucking over sexed that she will love this, no matter what she says in her crazy fucked up mood. But she has to think it is all me! Is that clear? No trying to get ahead of someone else. This will take a while. No condoms as she wouldn't expect me to use one. I can't say this often enough, keep it quiet, not a sound from any of you or I'll kick your sorry asses out and keep the $100 I promised each of you!

"And after you cum in her I will stand beside the bed and as you climb off tell her I need another drink or something. After a few seconds the next guy climbs on. Got it?" Thankfully they all did. Now all they had to do was stay quiet for a while.

Opening the door, I led them in while saying, "Okay, Jan honey, I'm ready to fuck the hell out of you today, just like you asked me to."

Luckily, she remembered her lines fairly close as she begged, "Please Chet, I'm so horny, fuck me and don't stop! I need it so bad!" Maybe she thought that if she did a good job, I would let her off the hook. Not likely. I indicated to the guys to all remove their clothes as I did mine. She might just notice me having to remove clothing several times.

Then I had a thought and turned on the TV to a movie on Showtime. Some extra noise might help if one of the guys slipped up.

I climbed onto the bed and kissed her hard, then lifted up as I said, "God I love you Jan!" Then I slapped my hardening cock against her clit a few times before fisting it and shoving it home all the way.

"Oh god, you feel so big!" she gasped.

"All the better to fuck you with, my dear!" I didn't try to make her cum. That was not my goal. I wanted her womb to be filled to the maximum after all the cum shot into her pussy! In the end, I lasted just over ten minutes.

As explained, I made the switch with the first guy, a black guy who was (like the rest of them) my height and weight but fuck was he huge! As he shoved his monster into her, she cried out, "Oh my god, Chet!" as she winced in pain.

I leaned down by her ear as I made him stop and whispered, "Isn't it amazing the tricks being blindfolded does to your mind! Fuck you feel good!" Then I lifted out of the way and he resumed pounding the hell out of her. He lasted about 8 minutes but cum poured out of her when he exited her gaping cunt.

He was grinning ear to ear as he moved off the bed and about a minute later, I let the next guy go, a Hispanic fellow with a damn good-sized pecker. Jan had cried out cumming for the black guy and once more for the second guy. It took less than 1-1/2 hours to go through the dozen of us and I was up again.

Jan came twice while I fucked her for nearly 15 minutes, and I noticed her voice was getting slightly hoarse. It was 2PM when I was up again for round number three. She really looked ragged, but I just didn't give a fuck. So, I fucked her for over 20 minutes and she came as I did, her body thrashing about as she struggled to cry out!

Only 10 of the extra guys could go this time around so I was up around 4:15. Her incredible tits were bouncing as her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. I needed to see how she remembered her instructions, so I shoved my cock home into the slimy slew of her cunt then asked, "How are you doing Jan, still want more?"

In a hoarse voice she croaked out, "Fuck me Chet, don't fucking stop!"

I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Good girl, Jan." Then I kissed her ear making her groan as I resumed fucking the hell out of her. What a super whore she is! Before I could cum again, she went nuts cumming like crazy on my cock twice! The remaining nine performers all got the same response, except for the black and Hispanic horse cock guys who each pulled three orgasms out of her tired body!

Once they were through their rotation, I looked at them to see who might be up for another go. The wiped-out ones I had get dressed in the bathroom while I fucked Jan until I pumped about 4 smallish, for me, shots of cream into her.

The other guys (2 horse cocks and one more like mine) I told them to fuck her until they went soft. That took another 90 minutes and she received at least 8 loads from them. All the while I wasn't fucking her, I was taking still shots and changing memory chips on the video equipment.

Finally, the last of them had gone and it was just a very fucked out Jan and myself in the room. I climbed onto the bed and shoved into her one last time as she moaned softly. This time I took my time, acting more like I did while her loving husband waited down below. Of course, considering how much jizm was inside of her the friction level was way down so lasting a long time was pretty easy. Easy on me. Not so much for Jan and her fucked raw cunt. Eventually, on my third cum of this last fuck, I knew I was done and I pulled out of her with a satisfied sigh.

Slowly I lifted my worn-out body off the bed and made it to the bathroom and took a much-needed piss. It hurt. I returned to the room and removed all of the memory chips, each marked with the camera number and sequence. Then I downloaded all of the stills to my computer and hid it away. Finally, I linked the computer to the TV so I could do a sort of slide show that I had set to use only every 15th picture. Jan hadn't made a sound the whole time and I truly wondered if she had fallen asleep.

After closing the blinds and dimming the lights (see, not that much of a bastard) I leaned over her face and lifted off the blindfold while saying brightly, "Hi there, sunshine! Feeling good!?"

"My god, how did you manage that?" she said very slowly.

"Trade secret," I told her as I untied her left leg followed by her right one. Once that was finished, I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and over her head then tied them to the ropes holding her hands.