Beach House Weekend with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be fine with that as long as, after we're done, we go to my bedroom for lots of kisses and cuddles."

"Deal!"

This was so wild. I had known this was a possibility, but I still wasn't prepared for it. There were so many things to figure out.

I took Tracie's hand - I hoped she liked holding hands in this situation - and led her toward the kitchen. I asked, "Are you going to tell Olivia and Meg about this?"

"No. I don't think they'd approve. They are expecting me to do kissing-frogs things."

Once we were in the kitchen, Tracie turned toward me. I picked her up under her armpits and lifted her onto a counter. I gave her three long kisses before telling her, "Lean back." She did while putting her arms behind her. She rested on them while thrusting her chest out, giving me perfect access to her tits. I put both hands on her tits, giving them a small squeeze.

"I don't think I got a good feel of your tits before." I continued to squeeze them, moving my hands to different positions.

"You haven't. I think Meg and Olivia had already set the boundaries of no feeling breasts before you got to me." Tracie pulled my head toward her, and we kissed as I continued to get familiar with her wonderful tits.

I ended the kiss and said, "Mind if I suck on them?"

"You're free to do what you want today."

I moved to take a nipple into my mouth. Before I did, I asked, "Do you normally like to have them sucked on?" I took the nipple into my mouth.

"It depends. I like a lot of foreplay. A lot of kissing with other things thrown in. So suck on them for a while, kiss me for a while, and then do some other foreplay until I'm ready for sex."

As I sucked on one nipple, I squeezed the other between my fingers. After I sucked on the first nipple for half a minute, I pulled back and said, "You have wonderful tits."

"Thanks!" Tracie pulled me in for another kiss. "Can we move to another spot? The counter is cold to sit on."

"Sure." I helped her down and then looked around. The kitchen was U-shaped with a bar separating it from the dining area. Along the bar on the side opposite the kitchen were three bar stools. I decided to move over there. As I guided Tracie around the bar, I asked, "Are you my girlfriend now?"

Tracie smiled. "I very much want to be your girlfriend now. Our dating will be a lot different than the dates each of us has done in the past - no dinner-and-a-movie dates - but I still want us to date. I very much want a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with you."

Once I led Tracie to one of the barstools, she hopped up on it so she was sitting sideways on it. She placed on top of the bar the cotton dress she had worn and then carried around. I stood behind the back of her barstool and started kissing her. She responded by slipping her tongue into my mouth. As we French-kissed, I ran my right hand up and down her body. When I brought it down to her pussy, she put her left arm on the bar and leaned backward while spreading her legs wide to give me better access. Her bush was short, but not bikini-short. I slipped my finger inside her pussy lips and found her very wet.

Tracie broke off our kiss and said, "Oh, yes. Make your girlfriend feel good."

"I love you," I said as I worked my finger down Tracie's pussy.

"I love you, too," said Tracie as she closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure I was giving her. I slowly worked my finger up and down her pussy, guessing that she liked a leisurely pace in foreplay. I bent forward and gently gave Tracie a series of kisses on her shoulder as I listened to her breath. When she seemed to be in a state of really enjoying what I was doing to her, I began keeping my finger close to her clit, making large circles around it.

Tracie suddenly sat up. "Would you give me oral sex please?"

"Sure."

Tracie turned the middle barstool so that it faced away from the kitchen and then slid over to it. "Olivia, Meg, and I all agree that you do a great job of eating pussy." She leaned back, putting both arms on the bar while sliding her pussy forward off the barstool. I knelt on the floor and brought my mouth to her pussy. I parted her lips with my tongue and began licking up and down her whole pussy.

"I've always been bad at communicating during sex as I always wanted the guy to take the lead," said Tracie. "But it's a very different dynamic with you, as I'm used to bossing you around as an older sister. I'm comfortable telling you what I want."

I interrupted my licking to say, "I want you to let me know what you want. I want the sex to be great, so you'll keep wanting to do it."

Tracie laughed. "Based on my first two times with you, my wanting to do it won't be a problem."

I sucked on Tracie's clit and then licked a slow circle around its base with the tip of my tongue. "Did you like that?"

"Yes," said Tracie between deep breaths. "Now add a finger."

I slipped a finger inside Tracie's pussy and began to fingerfuck her while continuing to suck and lick on her clit. It was uncomfortable kneeling on the floor, but I didn't think I had much longer to do it. Her breaths started getting shorter and higher in pitch.

"Yes! Yes! YEESSSSSSS!"

Tracie bucked on the barstool as she came. I slowed my ministrations, knowing that she'd be very sensitive right now but wanted to continue to give her pleasure. Eventually, she pushed my head away. I stood up.

"Fuck on the barstool?" I asked.

"Sounds different and fun. Let's give it a try."

I moved my cock to her pussy, slipped the tip in, but then pulled it out. "You're too high."

"Let's try this." Tracie flipped around she was now facing away from me. The barstools had a loop of metal about a foot above the floor, and Tracie put her feet on that. She then leaned far forward, grabbing the far end of the bar with both hands. I moved up next to her and slid my cock inside her. I pushed forward, slowly burying about half my length inside her. I pulled back and then pushed my full length inside.

"This height is great," I said. "How is it for you?"

"Good. I'd probably enjoy missionary more, but I want to do it like this to see what it's like."

I pulled back and thrust forward. I did that a few more times before placing my hands on the edge of the bar to help brace myself as I fucked Tracie. We quickly established a good rhythm.

"That's it. Fuck your girlfriend."

"I'm going to give you a good fucking."

As I fucked Tracie, the barstool made wooden squeaks. I couldn't fuck Tracie hard because that would make the barstool move, but every thrust was still quite enjoyable. It was kind of like doggie-style, but I had more of a feeling of power because I was standing up. Tracie's pussy felt so good to fuck; tight and wet.

"You're mine now, Tracie."

"Yes!"

"Isn't that what you want? To be mine?"

"Yes. I want to be yours with all my heart."

Every time I thrust into Tracie, there was a loud slapping sound. It was probably the loudest slapping sound I've made while fucking. Not only did fucking Tracie feel amazing, it was a lot of fun - fucking in a room I've never fucked before in a completely new position. I knew that every time I'd visit this apartment, I'd see these barstools and remember this fuck.

Tracie shifted position slightly, turning her head before putting it directly onto the bar while stretching her arms out to either side. That rotated her pussy slightly so that I was thrusting a little lower. I increased my pace slightly. I was close to coming.

"So good, Craig. So good."

I did feel so good. The pleasure kept mounting and mounting. And then, I felt it - I was coming. I slammed into Tracie and blasted shot after shot of cum into her. Pleasure swept through me. The perfect end to a great fuck.

When I was done coming, I pulled out. Tracie grabbed her cotton dress and brought it to her pussy as she turned around. She asked, "Ready to go cuddle and kiss?"

* * * *

Dating Tracie was great. She was a lot of fun, almost to the point of being silly. We spent a lot of time kissing and cuddling, which we both loved. There was something about her that really made me feel like a man. We did a lot of what Tracie called "cheap dates" - going out together to see things that people our age normally didn't see. We took walks in parks and explored interesting parts of downtown despite the cold. We watched a couple of high school musical productions. We also spent a lot of time on the couch cuddling while watching Netflix. My favorite "cheap date" was driving through neighborhoods that had a lot of Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music on the radio and sipping hot chocolate.

But there was a steely fierceness underneath that cheerfulness. Tracie was fully committed to our relationship. A little cold or having to see B-tier events with me wasn't going to stop her from having a good time. She was tremendously happy being with me and loved it when I told her, "I love you," "You're mine" or "You're my best girlfriend ever."

On December 10th, Tracie and I were in bed cuddling after sex. She said, "Meg is going to call you to ask you to stay the nights of the 23rd, the 24th, and the 25th at Mom and Dad's."

I startled a little. Spending three nights in a row at Mom and Dad's implied fucking all three of my sisters again. "Aren't they dating guys?"

"Yes, but no one seriously."

"Shall I tell her no?" I felt like telling her no was the right thing to do now that Tracie was my girlfriend, but Tracie hadn't sounded like she thought Meg's idea was a bad one when she mentioned it.

"Tell her yes."

"But..."

"I'm fine with you making love to Olivia and Meg again. You and I wouldn't have gotten together without you making love to them. I don't see any reason to not let you keep doing it occasionally." Tracie shifted a bit. "If you tell Meg no, she might get suspicious. I don't want to tell her and Olivia about us yet. Maybe once we've lived together for a while I'll tell them." She shifted again. "Also, it's a lot of fun for Olivia, Meg, and me. We'll spend a lot of time planning what each of us will do so that we don't give you any clues as to who you're with. And then afterward, we have a lot of fun comparing notes." Tracie poked me with a finger. "And don't expect me to tell you who was when. You'll have to figure it out on your own."

I laughed.

Did I want to fuck all three of my sisters anonymously again? Hell yes. If Tracie was fine with me doing it, I was absolutely up for it.

I gave Tracie a squeeze. "I love you."

Author's Notes:
* A huge thanks to those who contributed to this story: AJ, AzureAsh, harrybo8, Kerrick Wolf, Obliviscoris, OhDave1, Old Uncle Al, Tennessee Ted and TM
* Please vote and comment! They are my only "payment" for this story
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* The extended Author's Notes are on my blog, which you can get to through my profile
* I did not knowingly use any other Literotica author's words in this story
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose.

1...5678910