Becoming Bree Ch. 10

Story Info
At her own party, Bree gets a few nice surprises.
2.5k words
4.68
74.3k
19

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,730 Followers

Chapter 10 - The Final Chapter

Author's Note: Although this is indeed the final chapter of "Becoming Bree" I am considering having the character continue in a new series. Please, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for all the kind words, feedback and encouragement. Completing this has been a thrill!

*

Bree stood behind her luscious aunt Tera, taking in the scent of her perfume. "You smell so good, aunt Tera!" Bree said, trailing her fingernails along Tera's shoulder blades. Tera shuddered at the young girl's touch.

"How do I look darling?" Tera purred, turning to face her loving niece. Bree smiled at her as she took in the vision that was her aunt.

"You don't have to ask, you naughty thing, you always look lovely." It was true. Tera stood in front of Bree in a lovely mauve silk robe, in matching bra and panties. Her hair was shining and she looked stunning, walking towards Bree with an exaggerated strut.

"We could just stay up here darling" Tera cooed as she kissed Bree softly on the lips. Bree let her tongue glide along Tera's lips and pulled away gently.

"We could, but our guests would be very disappointed. How do I look?" She presented herself to her aunt and turned around.

"Lovely." In pale blue, Bree was a vision. Her teddy was sexy, she'd done up her hair, her nails and feet were manicured and polished. She looked delectable.

"I'm glad we're having this party aunt Tera!" Bree smiled as she took her lover's hand. They walked, arm in arm, to the living room and took in the view.

All of their friends and lovers had come to the party, happy to have been invited. Bree was using all of her money to pay for it, the only stipulation she had made in the invitations was "Cum and have fun." It seems that many of the guests had taken her at her word.

Fucking their brains out on the couch were the cab driver who had brought her to her mother's home - man, did he have a big cock, Bree thought to herself - and Vikki, her mother's lesbian lover. Vikki had the big cabby's cock balls-deep in her ass while Christopher, her boyfriend, fucked her pussy hard. The pretty girl was getting pounded, her auburn hair was stuck to her back as the dual invasion of her cunt and ass obviously thrilled her.

"Fuck me Chris, fuck me Adam, goddd, you two, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am!" Vikki yelled as the sexual encounter continued. Tera's fingers played across Bree's skin as they watched more of the orgy unfold.

As she looked across the room, she saw the Asian salesgirl - who she was going to fuck soon, if she had her way - in a wonderful `69' with a long-legged black girl. Bree's pussy moistened as she took in the sight.

"Lord Miko, why didn't we ever do this before?" the black girl moaned as Miko's tongue snaked deeply into her beautiful pussy. "You eat pussy better than Mal does."

Using her fingers to stab in and out of the black girl, Miko answered her. "Of course I do, Tia. Malcolm doesn't know what makes a girl cum. But I do, don't I baby?"

Bree could see that Miko had pulled Tia's panties to one side and was slurping the sweet cunt for all she was worth. Tia was beautiful, tall and slim, with close-cropped curly hair. She wore only a chemise and a pair of red, spiky heels. Her body bucked and writhed as Miko devoured her pussy.

"Do you like eating me too baby?" Miko cried out to her new lover.

"Yessss!!" Tia cried out from between licks at her girlfriend's cunt. "I thought I'd hate eating pussy, but it's wonderful. I am so glad I came to this party!"

Miko giggled and said to her lover "Let's see if you can cum at this party too, sweetheart!" Her face returned to between the black girl's thighs and from Tia's moans, Bree knew it wouldn't be long before Miko achieved her desired result.

Tera's fingers were stroking her muff through her panties and Bree found herself getting wetter by the second. Still, she didn't want to join the party, not just yet. She looked around the room and saw couples fucking and sucking, some she knew, some she hoped she'd get to know better.

Vincente was naked, his bronzed body glistening with sweat. His big cock was fucking the beautiful blonde pussy of a woman named Chantal. She was beautiful, stunning in fact. Bree was going to invite her over soon.

Chantal was so cool-looking, like nothing would have fazed her. Yet as Vincente plowed his big cock deep inside her pussy from behind, she cried out "Yess, fuck me, fuck me you big-cocked stud! Give me all your fucking cock, put it in me. Goddamm it, fuck me hard and don't stop, fuck me, fuck my cunt!"

A few seconds later, her friend Stacey moved in front of Chantal. Without missing a beat, Chantal's tongue dipped into Stacey's sweet pussy and began eating her eagerly. The blonde girls looked very erotic together, and as Bree took in the sight, Calvin appeared. He slid his great cock in his sister's mouth and the foursome inflamed Bree's senses.

Vincente gave Chantal a great fucking, which caused her to eat Stacey even more avidly. That translated into Stacey sucking her brother's dick even harder and Calvin moaned louder, the four playmates looked so erotic.

Bree and Tera kissed a bit more and fondled each other as Bree looked for her Gerald. She saw him in the corner, looking very relaxed, as her beloved Heather took him in her pussy. The redheaded nymphet was riding her lover's cock and she looked up and saw her friend watching them. Heather gave Bree a naughty wink and continued to ride Gerald's massive member, screaming at the older man to "Fuck my sweet young pussy, baby, fuck it, fuck it hard!"

Bree smiled and the warmth seemed to suffuse her entire being. She took in all the people fucking in the house she shared with her beloved aunt Tera. People fucking, sucking, kissing -- but people being happy and enjoying life. She knew her father had been wrong. Sex was wonderful, sex brought people together - how could it be evil?

She felt Tera's gentle arms around her and looked up into her Tera's beautiful brown eyes. She knew that there were more wonderful times ahead for her -- she didn't know what they were, but she welcomed them.

The journey would be full of love and passion, but the stops along the way would be kind of fun too.

Bree felt Tera's lips nibble at her ear and she turned to face her lover / aunt / friend. "You know, that's very distracting." she giggled at Tera.

"I should hope so. I think your party is a success hun." Tera purred in Bree's ear, nibbling at it again. "Come back upstairs, I have a surprise for you."

Bree trusted her aunt without reservation, so she followed the stunning brunette back to her bedroom. As they walked in the room, she saw a sight that pleased her and she broke out in a wide grin.

On Tera's huge bed, clad in negligees and looking stunning, were Bree's mother and Tera's mother, Michelle.

Cari's strawberry locks were somewhat askew, as were Michelle's darker locks. Both women looked sexual, almost predatory. Cari was in a black negligee that was sheer and seductive, the other woman wore white. She looked beautiful and both women rose and escorted Bree to the bed.

"I've dreamed of this Mommy!" Bree said with mounting excitement.

"Me too, baby girl!" Cari said, sliding her lips along her daughter's.

"Me three!" said Michelle as she fondled one of Bree's soft, beautiful tits.

"Me four!" Tera said, joining them on the bed. "All of us together, loving, sexual and passionate. My favorite people in the world, sharing my bed."

"How do we start?" asked Bree, feeling somewhat unsure for the first time in quite a while.

"Why don't the mothers and daughters get together?" Caroline asked as she reached for her daughter. Bree went into her arms willingly. They kissed, passionately, for the first time as Cari slid the straps of her daughter's teddy down and bared her breasts. She leaned forward and licked one of her daughter's erect nipples as Bree moved closer and enjoyed the feeling of her mother's caress. "Oh, Mommy!" she cooed.

"I've wanted to kiss you like this, like a lover, for so long baby!" Cari purred to her beautiful daughter. "How do you want me?"

"Up to you Mom!" Bree giggled.

"I have an idea" Cari smiled, reaching for her bag at the side of the bed. From it, she extracted a large, pink strap-on dildo which she attached to her waist. Bree wiggled her cute ass at her mother, who got in place behind her. "Are you ready for this, baby?" Caroline asked.

"I'm ready and dripping Mommy. Come on and fuck me, fuck your slut of a daughter!"

Bree's lewd words inflamed Cari and she slid the dildo, hard and ready, inside her daughter's wet cunt. She moved her hips back and forth, the little nubbin at the end of the dildo rubbing against her own clit as she fucked Bree with the rubber toy. Her daughter hunched back against the fake cock and took all of it, screaming out in joy at being fucked by her incestuous parent.

Cari looked over and saw Michelle and Tera in a `69'. She'd seen them like this many times before, but it still excited her. From the way her daughter was panting, she was enjoying the fucking, but she saw Bree's eyes glancing over at the couple pleasuring each other on the bed beside them.

The mature Michelle obviously knew her way around Tera's body and her aunt was moaning, "Oh, Mom, god, you eat me so good. Eat me mom, eat my cunt!"

Michelle's long tongue slithered over her daughter's glistening pussy and Tera squirmed in delight. Bree couldn't wait to feel Michelle making love to her and vowed to make that happen soon.

Cari's body arched deeper against Bree's body and drove the fake dick deeper and deeper inside her daughter's pussy. She saw her daughter in a new light and realized Tera had succeeded in her goal of corrupting Bree, "making her one of us". She shivered in delight and felt herself climax quickly, Bree's shrieks following her own.

Cari and Bree pulled apart and Cari let her daughter lick the dildo clean with a lewd smile, tasting her own juices. They turned to see Tera and Michelle smiling at them.

"I take it you two had fun?" Tera asked playfully.

"Oh, loads!" Bree said. Her mother laughed with her.

"Well girls, what shall we do next?" Bree said as the three of them planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"Whatever it is, it better include me." The foursome looked to the door to see Heather, Bree's best friend, standing there, naked and sexy. She went over to the bed and kissed Bree, Tera and then, Cari, full on the lips. "I've wanted to kiss you for a long time!" she told Caroline and kissed her again.

The bed creaked in protest under the weight of the 5 women, but Heather moved in between Tera and Caroline. Cari straddled the cute redhead's face and let Heather suck on her pussy and clit, while Tera buried her face in Heather's tight, soft cunt. Heather was in heaven, she was adoring and being adored at the same time. Was there anything sexier?

Bree smiled at the mother of her beloved Tera. Michelle was the oldest woman here, certainly, but she was still ripe and sensual. She knelt between Michelle's legs and began to eat her pussy with abandon, devouring it with all her new skill.

Bree kissed up and down Michelle's satiny thighs, enjoying the lush fullness of the mature woman. She heard the moans from the sensual woman as she manipulated her body, knowing she could please Michelle sent a naughty thrill throughout her young body.

Her tongue flicked over Michelle's large clit, like a serpent, Michelle yelped in pleasure as her young lover pleasure her pussy. The naughty girl knew how to eat a woman, Tera had taught her well.

Bree looked over to see that Heather was now riding the same rubber cock she had earlier enjoyed, only Tera was wearing it this time. Heather's sexy ass was bouncing up and down, she was rolling her hips from side to side as she devoured Bree's sexy mother. God, it was so fucking hot!

"Come on baby, let's `69', okay?" Bree heard Michelle say. It seemed to come from a distant place, she was so involved in the kink, but she heard her own voice agree and moved in atop of Michelle's ripe body.

Her tongue delved deep into Michelle's flesh as Michelle stabbed at her own trimmed bush with equal relish. The two lovers ate each other for the first time, but delicious as Michelle's juices were, Bree knew this would not be the last time.

Their hands were all over each other as they feasted on each other's cunts. The mature woman and the sweet young girl were insane in their lusts, the juices flowed copiously from each other's muffs and they ate as much as they could consume. From time to time, Bree heard moans coming from beside them, but in her confusion, could not tell if it was her Tera, Heather or her own kinky Mom. It didn't matter, they were loving, they were loved, that was all that counted.

Heather felt packed with cock, she was so happy that her friend had opened up her sexuality. She had lots of kinky friends she was going to share with Bree soon, she knew that Bree was as much a slut, a slave to her own perverted desires, as she was. A perverse thrill ran through the young redhead as her best friend's mother hunched her pussy towards her licking tongue.

Hunching the dildo upwards into Heather's awaiting cunt, Tera was glad that Bree had agreed to stay and remain her roommate. She hoped she could talk Bree into bringing Gerald home "for dinner" soon, but the only thing on the menu would be pussy.

Cari looked at her daughter, beautiful as she became the woman she always had the potential to be. Caroline wasn't at all upset or ashamed of what had transpired, her daughter was like her, beautiful and full of life, what could be better than that? She thrilled at Heather's licking tongue and couldn't wait to share Bree and her best friend in a threeway -- very soon.

With screams and squeals, all the women came in short order. They collapsed on the bed, panting and out of breath, yet satisfied. Hugs and kisses were exchanged, gentle caresses and sighs helped them come down from the highs of orgasm. Finally, Tera spoke up.

"I think we should probably go and check on the party, don't you?"

Bree nodded and got out of bed. She knew her life was going to be a non-stop party from here on in and she couldn't have been happier.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,730 Followers