Before and After

Story Info
Every moment is a before and becomes an after.
3.3k words
2.57
22.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reid's phone buzzed while he was having his "just got home from work piss." He carefully reached for his phone. Carefully, because 12 weeks before, his wife had locked a chastity cage on his dick and he had to be careful or he would pee all over everything, especially himself. He sat back upright, when a man wears a cock cage, there's no more stand up pissing. He swiped open his phone and saw there was a text from his wife. "Heather sent a photo." He clicked on the icon, which was a picture of her with her now trademark flaming red hair.

The text message app opened and there was a selfie of his wife. She had titled it "After." As in, there was a before picture a few texts above this new one and this was the after picture. While he looked at the picture his phone buzzed again with a new text. He was still looking at her "After" picture. There was quite a difference, before and after.

In the before picture, she had red hair with ringlets of small curls running through its length. The red hair and white skin really made her blue eyes pop, everyone noticed that. She had dyed her hair red back in September after 52 years as a blonde. The red hair had been his suggestion. Her makeup was very well done, and he could tell she was wearing one of her favorite dresses.

In the after picture, her hair was flatter, and her makeup smudged. He could just make out flecks of white in the strands of hair around her porcelain toned skin. And her dress didn't look right, wrinkled and as if maybe a blind midget with 2 left hands helped her put it on.

Reid noticed that along with her makeup being smeared and uneven, her lips looked swollen. Reid swiped up to see her new text, "Almost in the driveway." He finished and was wiping his cage off as the den door opened and closed. Heather got to the bedroom door just a bit before him and he followed her through. Just as he closed the door she huskily said, "lock it."

Reid did and turned around and said, "Wha..." but then was grabbed by the head and kissed. A mouth wide open, hot, breathy kiss. Reid could smell her perfume and something else, a heavy, musky, animal smell.

The first taste was alcohol, mixed with some kind of juice and then he could taste the cum. He knew that's what it was because....

It had been 3 weeks since Heather had started snowballing him. What had started out as Locktober had turned into NO-vember and gone over into whatever the hell December was. On one of Reid's few days off from work, back in NO-vember, they had gone to Charleston and all the way down there Heather talked, teased him really, about, "this is the weekend you learn to cum while I fuck your ass or you might not ever get out of that cage."

After they got checked in at the hotel, they had a nice dinner where Heather kept lifting and squeezing Reid's swollen, caged balls while she flirted with the waiter.

He was a strapping college kid, blonde surfer curls and thick shoulders who could not believe the rack on this flaming redheaded MILF that kept batting her eyes and twirling her hair around her fingers when he showed up at the table. And damn! She was practically offering to blow him right there in front of her husband! And all that dumb sap did was just sit there with his balls in her hand, grinning while she shamelessly flirted.

In the car, after dinner, Reid smiled and reached for Heather's hand. Beaming with pride he said, "After you got done tormenting that kid, I swear, he couldn't hardly walk straight!" They pawed at each other's naughty bits all the way back to their hotel.

They were making out in the elevator all the way up to their floor. Reid's hands roamed all over his wife's back, massaging down to her panty-less ass while they soul kissed, hard and urgent, like a couple of high school kids that just figured out how. Heather kept a firm grip on his cage, tugging it downward enough to make him gasp.

With the ding of the elevator door they slipped out onto the carpeted floor. They took their time feeling each other up on the way to their room. As Reid worked to get the keycard into the slot, Heather stood beside him, right hand on the cage, left arm draped over his shoulder kissing his neck.

"I love you," she cooed into his ear. "You are soo good to me!" To have seemed so apprehensive about putting a cage on him 9 weeks ago, had it really been that long now? She seemed to have come around to fully embracing the idea of keeping her husband locked up for her own pleasure. If Reid was in the same room as her, she wanted her hand on his cage. It was almost like she wanted to be sure it was there, a safety blanket, "In case of emergency, break cage!" Only there didn't seem to be any kind of emergency that would actually lead to that, not in Reid's near future.

As the lock clicked she ran her manicured, blood red tipped fingers through his hair and asked, "Are you ready to cum tonight? It's been 9 weeks. You must be about ready to burst" and she licked his ear.

The playful couple walked into the cold hotel room. The door closed behind Reid while Heather headed straight for the bed and pirouetted. Her skirt flaring so that he could just see her new garter tattoos, all black and white lace with pink trim, red roses and bows. The bow on her left leg had a key hanging from it. A facsimile of the key to his cage.

"Don't do that!" She admonished as Reid reached for his jeans fly. "Get over here, right now, and kiss my pussy." She put on a pout, "You know how cold it gets when I go commando. And I do that just for you!" She sat on the edge of the bed as Reid walked across the room.

He kneeled between her spread knees and started massaging her calves. She was wearing some of her black fishnets and looked good doing it. She looped her right foot over his leg and placed the point of her boot on his caged cock and bore down. Reid gasped. After so many weeks of not cumming, no leaking, no dribbles, nothing, not even a wet dream, he felt like he was about to burst apart at the seams and Heather's foot torture was liable to be the cause.

"Massage my feet?" She phrased it as a question, but Reid knew it was anything but. He sat back on his haunches, put his left hand under her calf and eased the zipper on her boot slowly downward.

Heather moaned low in her throat. There wasn't anything overly sexual about a boot zipper. But there was about submission and that's what Reid was doing, submitting to her. It had taken some self-reflection to convince her to try this path they were on; she was starting to see its benefits. As Reid pulled the boot from her foot, she shuddered with her first mini orgasm of the evening.

He started rubbing her foot, just warming it really. It was cold early in Charleston this year and the walk in from the car a little long.

Once her foot was warm, he started kneading it. Reid had been a maintenance man for over 30 years and had strong hands. His thumbs dug into her arch and under the ball of her foot while his fingers pried down on the top of her foot. He cupped her heel and twisted it like he was trying to unscrew it from her foot.

aaahhhhiiiiieeeee!

Second mini orgasm, it was going to be a good night. Reid felt her shudder, just faintly, and heard the air rush from her lungs as she cum from the foot massage. He deftly let her leg down by the calf and lifted her other foot.

He was pulling the zipper down on her other boot when he realized he could smell her. Her quim was already getting warm and gooey and smelled musky and delicious. He rushed through the second foot massage.

After setting her left foot down, dropping it really, Heather thought, "the horny fucker."

Reid started massaging his way up her legs. Planting kisses all along her lacy stockings. He was rushing a bit, but Heather was just as ready to feel him sucking on her clit as he was to be doing it.

He rolled the hem of her skirt up and used his shoulders to spread and lift her legs a little more. His hands, having followed the path many times before, traced around her thighs, under, up and over. Fingers tickling along through the edges of her thin blonde muff until they reached her outer lips and pulled them back, exposing her pussy.

She felt his hot breath on her twat. Warming the wetness she could already feel down there.

ZAP! She felt a charge of electricity as his tongue struck quickly at the tip of her clit. More breathing, another quick strike, damn it, she wanted more, harder, STRIKE! He always knew, STRIKE! how to tease her, STRIKE! Thankfully, he finally started to caress her hard nubbin with the flat of his tongue.

Long, languorous strokes of his tongue, starting just below her opening, almost on her taint. His tongue, always his best feature, slowly moved up, dipped into her pussy, curled up and then out the top, upwards over her clit which was already buzzing like bees in a jar. And then he would do it again and again and again. He started using his arms, wrapped around her upper thighs to pull her closer to the edge of the bed. His shoulders pushed her things higher and FINALLY! He buried his face in her snatch.

Her hands, which had been helping to hold her legs up by the knees, fell to his head. One hand on the top of his head the other behind his neck and she tried to pull him deeper into her pussy. Dammit! She wanted his head IN there! She thrust her hips upward, gyrating, grinding her puss against his face.

Reid matched her hip thrusting gyrations by twisting and bobbing his head. He acted like a starving man trying to literally eat her. His moan though! That was what put her over the edge. When he started moaning into her pussy, she could feel it travel, just like one of her big orgasms, all the way up from her twat, through her belly, then her chest until it crashed and tickled, right at the base of her throat. The more it tickled the bigger the orgasmic wave.

Suddenly, Reid hitched her hips a fraction closer, his shoulders pushing her thighs back and wider apart. He buried his tongue as deep in her twat as he could, his upper lip crushing against her clit, his jaw thrusting, working against her butt.....

And the wave came crashing down, washing over her. Her head thrashed and bounced against the mattress, her whole body rippled, bottom to top, top to bottom. She bucked her twat against his mouth, slower and slower, riding the wave down. Her legs fell on his shoulders, feet resting on his back.

Heather just lay there, Reid between her legs. He was swirling her little fur patch around with his fingertips and alternately blowing on and kissing her ticklish, soggy puss. "That.....was good!" Heather finally chirped.

"Now it's your turn. Take your clothes off and get up on the bed, face down" Heather commanded, as she went to the window and turned the air up to hot. Reid slowly worked his way out of his clothes all the while wondering about the choices that had brought him to this place and time.

He had brought up the chastity cage idea to his wife. Over the previous summer their sex life had really hit a new gear, but he had been having a more difficult time achieving and maintaining an erection while having sex with his wife. He had suspected that it was jerking off so much that caused his ED. So, in a fit of trying to do the right thing he volunteered to put on a cock cage and let Heather hold the key. That way, no more jerking off. No matter how bad he wanted to.

His wife and been apprehensive at first. She was afraid it would hurt his balls or his cock. She had always loved his cock. But she was also more than a little mad about how much he had jacked off over the years. She couldn't count all the times he had come to bed and fell straight to sleep, ignoring her. Having pleasured himself earlier in the day she had always assumed. She had often quietly diddled herself lying there beside him, both mad at him for ignoring her and wishing he would wake up and take her. Force her legs back over her shoulders and pound the tar out of her. But no, he just snored.

Heather went to the bathroom and got a towel and a washcloth. She brought them over to the bed and had Reid roll over as she spread the towel under him. She put her hand on his hip and rolled him back. He didn't look enthused.

They had tried pegging 5-6 times already. Always with similar results. No matter what technique or toy Heather tried or what position he was in, Reid not only didn't enjoy it, it was very uncomfortable. But this time, Heather had a plan.

As the room warmed up, Heather got out her tools; a small butt plug that she knew Reid could easily take, a slender, purple, veiny dildo, maybe 3/4" wide that she herself liked to take up her tail, and 2 bottles of jelly lube and some lavender massage oil.

She started with jelly lube and small plug. She put some lube on the plug that was sitting in her hand. Then she rubbed and spun the plug between her hands until it was warm. She then squeezed a good drop on his crack, right where his anus was. She massaged down into his crack, his legs spreading in compliance to give her easier access. She used first one then two fingers to pry open his butt hole. He was still very tight but was much better than when they first tried this back in October. Back then he could've made diamonds out of coal.

Once she had him lubed up good, she picked up the plug, put a hand on the small of his back and said, "Here goes. Ready?" She slowly worked the plug into his ass. This time he didn't gasp.

Next she poured streams of the lavender oil up each of Reid's legs from ankle to mid-thigh. Then she started rubbing it in. As the smell permeated the room, Reid's head raised from the pillow. Before he could say anything, Heather told him that, "Yes it smells like perfume. But it should relax you. Now relax!" Reid laid his head back down while his wife continued to massage him.

Reid didn't know if it was the stuff in the oil, or the massage that Heather was giving him. But he was relaxing. He felt like a lump of butter, melting into the bed, after all, her hands were very warm. She rubbed and kneaded up his legs and all over his ass. She poured more oil on his back and worked it into his skin. As she approached his shoulders, she felt like he was starting to loosen up and Reid confirmed that thought with a sigh.

After giving his neck some attention, she had him roll onto his back. She started at his neck and worked her way back down. Arms, chest, belly, crotch, cage. When limp his cock missed filling up his cage by about 1/4". It was still limp. Shaking her head she continued to massage down his right leg and then she switched to his left leg. Having him all good and warmed up, Heather switched to the jelly lube.

As she squeezed jelly into her hand she told him to roll over and bring his knees up under himself. She grabbed a pillow from the bed and put it under his belly. Heather took her jelly filled hand and wrapped it around his cage and pumped it a few times to get his member lubricated inside the stainless steel.

Heather started massaging around the butt plug, concentrating on his taint in order to massage his prostate. While doing this she slowly pulled the plug from his ass. Heather then picked up the jelly lube and squeezed the entire contents into Reid's gaping butthole. She picked up the purple dildo and slid it home.

After giving Reid a moment to get used to the new dildo she started sawing it in and out. Straight up and down in order to press on his prostate. She reached under his belly and started rubbing and pulling on his cage. She couldn't see from her angle but he was hard, as much as the cage allowed, for the first time in months.

Reid started to moan, very low, almost inaudible. His hips started to move in time with her thrusts, he dropped his head. She switched from pulling on his cage to squeezing and pulling on his balls. They felt as though they were swelling and throbbing. His hips were moving more now, and faster. His groaning got louder. He seemed to be on the verge of cumming, but he had been this far before without finishing, frustrating him and her both.

Heather kept thrusting the dildo in his ass while she leaned forward nearer his head. She ran her oily fingers through his hair and asked, "Do you remember David? The new sales rep I told you about." Reid moaned an affirmation while she sped up her thrusting. "He's very handsome and flirts with me much more than the other women at work."

"Uh huh." Reid gasped.

" Lisa said her husband saw him at the gym, say's he's hung like a porn star." Reid just moaned.

The next words Heather said in a rush for fear she might chicken out and not say them at all, "At next week's Christmas party, I'm going to let him fuck me."

Reid's hips started thrusting, his groans grew so loud and animalistic, Heather feared everyone on their floor heard them. She reached under him to catch his seed just as he started to cum. Spurt after spurt shot out of his caged cock, his hips, just like hers only minutes before kept pumping up and down. Reid had always shot a decent load, but this was a record. Her hand was literally overflowing, 9 weeks worth of cum.

She slowly stopped fucking him with the dildo while holding her cupped hand in front of her. After a long moment Reid quit jerking and spasming, and Heather brought her hand to her face and slurped his cum into her mouth. She swallowed half. She had always loved doing that for him. Then she reached for his head.

He was still on his hands and knees. Breathing like he had just run a 400-meter sprint she turned his head towards her and kissed him. When he opened his mouth, she pushed his cum inside. His eyes sprung open, but she held the kiss and he acquiesced and swallowed his own load. This made her very hot and horny. She kissed him harder and he returned the kiss, his cum smearing between their lips.

They finally broke the kiss, both breathless, both still horny, both still very much in love with one another.