Behaving Like Adults

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he'll touch me, I beg, now.

And yes, now his hands are moving down to my pussy, brushing flat-handed across the damp curls, briefly catching my clit and making me gasp and shudder. Now he's sliding a finger between my lips, finding the pool of hot liquid, pushing his finger inside me, then another. I'm so tight that every movement makes me pulse with pleasure, but so wet that one finger just isn't enough.

He slides his fingers back up so he can lubricate my clit and starts lightly running his fingers over it. I could never have imagined such mastery from the inexpert fumbles I'd experienced till then, every motion caused a reaction and he was gentle and firm in just the right amounts. I didn't know whether to thrust my breasts or my hips towards him. I arch my back and try to do both.

He seems to understand my desire, because he bends forward to take my nipple in his mouth and starts sucking and biting at it while he strokes my clit. I want his fingers inside me now so I try to tell him, but I'm completely incoherent with need. Eventually he seems to understand and pushes his two fingers back inside me, they're crooked just the right amount and he beckons them inside me, tugging at that magical place where pleasure intensifies ten-fold whilst he rubs at my clit with his thumb.

The muscles in my body start tensing and I go completely rigid. Noises are coming from me, urgent, eager noises that I can't control. Moans and whimpers; part-coherent words and cries. Quickly he clamps his free hand across my mouth and nose, not stopping his sucking or his rubbing or his frantic penetration.

I come with a flash of light behind my eyelids, every nerve twanging and buzzing with the release of tension. My back arches up, my arms are flung above my head, my breasts are thrust forwards – it's an exact re-enactment of my pose when I met him, but this doesn't strike me as I come and come and come in waves of pleasure, gasping desperately for breath and an end to the pleasure which is almost painful in its intensity. Slowly I feel the world slipping away as I lose consciousness in the grip of orgasm. When I come to, he is next to me still, his fingers inside me, his hand cupping my head, supporting it, his mouth on mine. It feels like I'm still coming.

12