Big Brother Changes Hats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

".. and the Superintendent?" he asked.

"Mr. Milstead, you have been a continuous and ever-present pain in the ass for my entire high school career. Hell, I know I'm not special - you treat everybody that way."

No revelation there - he hadn't moved - or even acknowledged my words.

"My dad was killed five weeks ago. He's buried next to my mom. The dirt on the grave hasn't even begun to settle yet. I live in a house with his widow and their three-month old child - my half-brother. Since dad's not there anymore, I've been trying to help her take care of him - but - did you know? - no - you probably don't - since you don't have kids - they wake up at all hours of the night. It wears on you."

Still no lights on in the house - I tried to pull it all together for him.

"I'm thinking the Superintendent might be more receptive to idea that I could be permitted to lean back in my seat and smile at one happy thought - in all of this turmoil, weariness, and grief. Your solution to every, single situation is to beat or badger the offender into submission and, frankly, sir, I'm too tired to put up with this abhorrent behavior any longer. Would you care to accompany me? It might help all of this go a little faster."

I watched his face - as he stared at me - probably trying to decide if I was serious.

It took him a while - several long seconds - but he eventually got there.

"I believe Mrs. Johnson has everything under control here. If you would kindly return to your seat, I think I have some things in my office that need my attention."

I'm pretty sure I hadn't made the oppressive prick into a better person - but at least I'd gotten him to fuck-off for the time being.

On my way back to my chair, I popped one of my air buds into my ear and played back the audio recording I'd just made.

As Mrs. Johnson continued with her instructions & advice, I leaned back in my chair and listened. I had new reason to smile.

--5--

An hour later, I was walking through the front door - ready to get naked - and fuck my favorite MILF.

She was fully dressed - standing there, holding my sleeping sibling - zero naughty bits showing.

WTF?!

She handed me a bandana.

"I need to lay him down. Put this on - no peeking - stand still. I'll be right back - and we'll start with a kiss."

She waited until I had the blindfold on - before she walked down the hall to our bedroom.

Her footsteps were more muddled, almost echoing, coming back, for some reason.

My cock was already stiffening; my arms at my side.

I couldn't remember what she'd told me.

Her arms went through mine - and around my ribs. I reached out and pulled her close.

Her lips found mine and my lust took over.

I grabbed her head and starting showing her how much I'd missed her.

WTF?!

Her hair was longer than I'd remembered - and her breasts - pressed up against my thin T-shirt - weren't as full - or maybe we were standing farther apart..?

I reached my left hand down and cupped her right breast through the material of her top.

B-cup.

This is not Hailey.

I pulled the blindfold off.

Hailey - standing beside us - started laughing.

The person in front of me - arms wrapped around me - pressing her lips to mine - was Hailey's sister, Kayleigh.

I stopped the kiss - but she didn't let me escape her arms.

"Damn, Tiger! You were just getting me warmed up," she cooed.

Hailey was still rolling.

I really wasn't sure what was going on - or what to say.

"Hailey asked me if I'd watch Jason so you guys could go out to dinner," she told me.

"Ah! Cool!" I replied.

Since we were already hugging - or at least she was still hugging me - I threw my arms around her shoulders, gave her a little squeeze, and - because we were still pretty much face-to-face - followed it with a quick peck on the lips.

"Well, shit!" she laughed, "That answers that question. Guess I'll have to find my own little handsome high-schooler."

I blushed - arms still around her shoulders - since she still hadn't released me.

She dropped her arms, grabbed my ass, and pulled me in for one last kiss - which I sort of participated in - sort of.

"Okay, okay. I give up," she conceded, finally letting go of me.

Hailey decided it was time to clue me in.

"I told Kayleigh that you & I needed some alone-time - and she accused me of lying. She wanted proof that we were more than house-mates. Do you forgive me?"

"We'll see," I replied noncommittally. "It depends on what else you've got planned."

Hailey pouted but Kayleigh laughed.

"Serves you right, sis. He quit groping me as soon as he knew these weren't your tits," she said, fingers lifting her firm breasts. "At least he's not a player. If he's really that enamored with you, you should probably make sure he never has a reason to look after any of the little sluts his own age."

Hailey came and stood in front of me.

"She's right - and I'm sorry - do you forgive me?"

I crossed my arms and made her wait - her weight shifting from foot to foot as she looked for any clue of what I was going to say.

I thought about telling her that I wanted the two of them to strip so I could spank their naked asses - but - honestly - I was worried that they'd agree to it - and Kayleigh would enjoy it.

Her sister wasn't ugly - but I wasn't interested - not when I had Hailey.

.. but.. the temptation was real - and it was time to get things back on track.

"You got me into trouble today," I said, scowling, arms still crossed in front of me.

"How?" she said, still worried.

"I was sitting at graduation practice - listening to Mrs. Johnson tell us everything we needed to know.."

".. and?"

".. and I leaned back in my chair and thought about how my dick still smells like your pussy - from you waking me up this morning - riding my cock - squirting your breastmilk in my face."

Kayleigh swatted her on the ass, squealing, "Girl!"

I continued, "I grinned - thinking about how I was going to come home and stuff my cock up back in your tight twat - and fuck you until you screamed my name - and then flood your womb with my spunk again."

"Oh, shit!" Kayleigh squealed, as Hailey actually blushed a little.

".. and then fucking Milstead went off on my ass and threatened me with detention if I didn't wipe the stupid grin off of my face."

"The principal?" Hailey asked.

I nodded.

"What did you do?"

I pulled out my phone, opened the audio app, and played the clip for them.

When the recording ended, Kayleigh was chortling.

Hailey was still - and silent.

I saw her eyes start to mist - before she looked at the floor.

Kayleigh stilled.

"I love you," Hailey told me, quietly.

I stepped up to her, leaned down, wrapped my arms around her legs - just below her ass-cheeks - and stood - raising her into the air over my head.

She looked down at me - her face still tight.

I waited for her countenance to soften - but her thoughts were still churning.

"Hailey Mae Turner," I called out, trying to get her attention.

"Yes?" she said, looking into my eyes.

"I did not play that recording to give you PTSD."

".. but everything you said," she murmured, holding back tears, "we've been through a lot."

I cleared my throat.

"When did I propose to you?" I asked her.

Distracted, finally, from reliving the trauma, she thought back to that day.

Finally grinning, she said, "When I sucked your dick."

".. and when did you agree to marry me?"

Almost blushing again, she admitted, "When I sat on your cock and it fit perfectly inside of me."

Kayleigh watched our exchange silently.

"What did I promise you?"

She had to think about that one.

"That you would do your best.."

".. to?"

".. help me take care of your brother - and fuck me every day," she said, smiling.

"How am I doing so far?"

She got a little misty-eyed again - and then cleared her throat - to remove the lump that had formed there.

"I have never felt so cared for - or loved - in my life. You're just a kid but you treat me like a queen."

She tried to lean down to kiss my face.

It was too far - so she gave up and just wove her fingers into my hair - staring into my eyes.

"I was dead," I told her, "in so many ways. I'm alive again because of you - and not just because you're hotter than fuck - or because you look like an angel when my jizz is jetting inside of your tight pussy."

I loosened my grip and let her body slide earthward - until our lips touched softly.

I continued to hug her sexy body - as she held onto my hair - and head.

She finally delivered that kiss - and it was amazing.

"Damn! You fuckers are making me horny!" Kayleigh complained.

She disappeared into our bedroom and returned with a backpack, holding it out to Hailey.

Looking at the bag, I said, "I thought we were going to dinner."

I lowered Hailey until she was back on her feet.

She took the pack from her sister.

"We are," she replied, "and then we're going to the hotel for me to give you your graduation presents."

I grinned, anticipating the answer to my next question.

"How many presents do I get?"

Hailey's grin matched mine.

"That all depends on you, Mr. Turner."

"I can't wait to give you my last name," I gushed.

Kayleigh interjected, "She already has your last.."

Hailey swatted her sister on the ass - hard - and grabbed my arm to steer me towards the door.

--6--

In the car, my beautiful lover called the hotel - and the soonest we could get into the room was two o'clock.

She had wanted to grab drive-thru - and head straight to the room - but that was on hold.

We stopped at the Mexican restaurant that used to be dad's favorite.

I absent-mindedly mentioned that fact - and ended up kissing the tears from Hailey's eyes.

I went around and opened her door - giving her my hand - to help her up & out.

We took our time, eating. We chatted about lots of things - but mostly just got to know each other a little better.

She was 28, had met dad at work, thought he was nice, and - when mom had died - she felt sorry for him.

When he finally decided to start dating, she had moved quickly, hoping to beat the competition.

She held my hand, as we talked.

These were things I didn't really care about - other than being curious about our age difference - although it wasn't a concern for me - and didn't seem to be for her - so I wasn't sure who else was going to object.

She seemed to need to share some of this, so I just rolled with it.

I asked Hailey if she wanted a margarita but she said she didn't want to take a chance on missing any of what was coming later.

My balls had been churning - just holding her hand - but now my cock was stiff.

I seriously do not know how many baskets of chips we went through - but we ended up getting most of our entrees to go - because we were too full to eat that much.

Back in the Camry, we still had an hour to kill.

Hailey pointed to a corner of the parking lot near the tree line - and I moved the car into the shade.

She got out, opened the back door, and started undressing - so I did the same thing.

I ended up sitting in the middle of the back seat - with my knees between the front seats - legs across the console.

Hailey straddled me, facing the front of the car, and grabbed my calves.

There wasn't a lot of room to maneuver but we made it work.

I was completely naked.

She had removed her blouse - but kept the sports bra on - worried that our activity would have her milk dripping everywhere - which meant we'd need to have the car detailed.

She was doing all of the work - fucking my cock; I was mostly just hanging onto her hips to steady her.

I moved my fingers to her ass-cheeks and she tensed a little - still moving - but her snatch got tighter.

I stroked my right thumb lightly across her shit-hole.

"Stop!" she warned, laughing. "I guarantee you that I'll get you back if you do that.."

I went back to groping her muscular posterior - enjoying the view - and the stimulation her cunt was delivering to my rod.

The sounds & smells of sex were permeating the car.

I rubbed her back, her sides, her hips, and her butt.

I gave her ass a little swat - leaving a light hand-print - but she didn't seem to even notice - so I went back to groping her butt-cheeks and gripping her hips.

She lifted off of me, leaned to the right, and tapped my left knee.

"Put your foot on the back of the head-rest."

I complied.

She stepped between my knees.

"Now the other."

I was pretty much laying on my shoulder blades - my head smashed against the seat - my legs spread wide - my shins parallel to the floor - and my heels digging into the front head-rests.

My ass was raised off of the seat and my cock was almost pointing back at my face.

Hailey lined my schlong up with her slit - and slid forward - impaling my flesh-sword in her sheath - hot and tight - and deep.

I had never been this deep inside of her before.

We both moaned.

I put my hands under my lower back. This was more work than usual - but the stimulation was intoxicating.

With my legs spread wide - and my ass hovering above the seat - it felt like the only place the two of us were touching was where our sex-organs met.

She raised back up a little - until just the head of my dick was inside of her slick tightness.

She held it there for a second - that seemed like an hour. I was grinding my teeth.

She slowly fucked my cock back inside of her channel - and it was just as amazing - all over again.

She pulled her hips back again - and then drove in again - a little faster.

I wasn't sure why this seemed so much more intense - but it was like I could feel each vaginal muscle ripple across my shaft - as she fucked me - as she pistoned her twat up & down on my penis.

I was doing my best just to hold the position - but I absolutely loved what she was doing to me.

It seemed to be working for her as well - because she kept stopping to let the intensity diminish - before shoving back in - sending jolts of electricity through both of us once more.

"So good," she moaned.

My chin was smashed into my chest - not a lot of room for a verbal response - so I just grunted.

Out. In again.

Each stroke was like edging - over and over.

Out.

Breathe.

In again.

Breathe.

I was getting close - I was ready to be fucked - I wanted to explode.

Out.

Relax.

All. The. Way. Back. In.

Fuck!

I reached my left hand to her ass and thumbed her sphincter.

Her body spasmed.

I went back to supporting my back again.

Her pussy muscles were kneading my dick - like a tunnel filled with grasping tentacles - gripping up and down the entire length of my cock.

This time there was no pause - she was ready to fuck me - and I was more than ready to be fucked.

Out. In. Out. In. Out. In.

I was beyond redemption at this point.

I stopped supporting my back and shoved both hands against the back of her ass, pushing forward each time she drove her cunt back onto my cock.

She groaned but sped up.

Out. In. Out. In. Out. In.

Faster.

Her cunt sucked at my cock as she lifted up each time - and cuddled & gripped as she slammed back down onto me - over and over.

Out. In. Out. In. Out. In.

My legs were trembling.

Some of the trebling was from the sheer exertion - but most of it was from anticipating what was coming - cumming.

Two more strokes - and I crashed over the cliff.

I tumbled towards oblivion.

She felt my nut-sack evacuate - and grabbed my legs - sitting fully on my cock - driving my sperm-spigot as far into the mouth of her womb as she could make it reach.

In micro-seconds, my seed moved from my testes to my cock-head - and started blasting inside of her.

She massaged my scrotum - softly coaxing all of my seed to answer her pleading.

I moved my hands back to my lower back - to help hold us - locked into place - because I wanted all of this shit as far up her uterus as it would go.

As much as another baby would make our lives a living hell, I wanted to knock this sexy MILF up - to bind us together even more strongly than we already were.

She cried out in exultant laughter - and swatted me on the ass - as she felt the impact of last jizz-blast fade away.

"Sorry," she said, climbing off of me, somehow maneuvering us around - without my help - to where she was laying on the seat - head against one door - legs wrapped around my waist - with my cock safely snuggled back in to plug her cream-filled cunt - to give my seed time to do its job.

I was hovering over her - trying to support my weight with my hands & arms - so I didn't feel like I was crushing her - but she was holding my face in her hands and assaulting my mouth & lips.

"Other than killing your back, how was it?" she asked.

"I came so hard, I think I blew a blood vessel in my brain," I laughed.

She giggled - and kissed me again.

Her kiss felt like an aftershock of our intense copulation - and a foreshadowing of the night ahead.

By the time we got cleaned up enough to put our clothes back on and drive to the hotel, our room was ready.

12